Project New Israel aka Solomon’s plan, war in Ukraine, battle of the end of times

Antony

Jedi Council Member
Dear forumites, this topic is quite controversial...but, imo, it is a key to understanding how the final times prophecy is unfolding.

I have posted somewhere earlier opinions of well known to forum experts, who claimed that the so called SMO is just a step on the way of creating a New Israel/Khazaria. So recently i bumped into the interview of the known israel businessmen - Ariel Marom.
Unfortunately i did not find video in english/or with subs.

Here are brief highlights of his key statements.

Israel/Netanyahu by recent protests is being pushed to war with Iran, which is ‘overdue’.

Israel is now unsustainable (small territory, huge overpopulation). The war is needed in order to provoke large scale relocation from Israel.

Right now one of the needed territory is being ‘cleaned up’ (from slavs) in the south of Ukraine. Latter he adds that conflict may spread further to eastern europe.

That is a plan, which was Secretly! signed by both Zelenskiy and Putin! in Jerusalem in January 2020 (right before the fake pandemic). There were present most of the western leaders including now king Carl 3. That now russian new territories will after the rus-ukr ‘peace treaty’ will be handed over to Israel (he suggests that may be they will let russia keep Crimea/Mariupol).

After the aims of that ‘war’ are accomplished-the NWO, Moshiach/Beast - will completely come out from the shadow and enthrone/claim an absolute world power. They will build third Temple. That is exactly what is called Solomon plan!

To start the relocation- Iran will strike Israel (with hypersonic russian tech, which was given to Tehran) with dirty nuke - israel nuclear plant/station (or Israel can even conduct themselves a false flag op).

Then goes the statement-that the core of the Israel elite (orthodox, zionists, military etc) will stay in the Holy land - around 1-2 mln (only the jewish plebs will be moved).

Ukraine and partly Russia (he paused before answering) - are under the same control of World Zionist congress. Ariel states that he personally participated in governmental negotiations (when Dvorkovich was the first deputy prime minister), with russian governors of several Russian regions-where the key topic was - housing of future israel migrants (it was several years before smo).

The podcast is of 24 of july. He stated that in a period from 2 to 3 weeks the russian armed forces will turn and mainly concentrate on north direction (kharkov etc) - it turned out true and was confirmed in the beginning of august.

Etc etc.

Now, subtotaling. We all see that strange SMO. Jewish rus/ukr elites are the ones who make all the agreements and running the show, while russian people from both sides eliminate each other.
Kirienko (first deputy head of presidential administration) is a known zionist, scientologist - who is supervising ‘new’ territories. While the war is continuing - not far away from the front line - huge scale construction of houses started. (By the way it is impossible now to formalize the buying deal of that flats).
There were also quite a lot of people who disclosed the plan (such as Alexei Mozgovoy and the rest of first dpr/lugansk resistance leaders were killed as i mentioned before). For instance, one of the Ukrainian party leaders also confirmed Solomon plan in 2017! (video also only in russian). Click see in youtube

That Solomon’s plan - imo, is basically and unfortunately the only one which explains what is going on.
So, is it just coincidence, spooky fake conspiracy theory or a well thought out zionist plan? 🤔

More destruction on the way.
However, the Devil may destroy himself by going too far...

Session 14 September 2001:
Q: We have a series of questions about this recent event. Was the attack on the World Trade Center undertaken by Moslem Terrorists?
A: No.
Q: Who was behind this attack?
A: Israel.
Q: Is it going to become known that it was Israel? Will they be exposed?
A: Yes.
Q: Is this the event that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel?
Session 24 September 2001:
Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?
A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.
A: Preparation for war in Palestine.

Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?
A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.

Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own country? Well, aside from the fact that they've been having a war in their own country for a long time. I guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion. What is going to be the result of this plan?
A: Destruction of Jews.

Q: (L) Well obviously this is not what THEY are planning, is it?
Q:(L) They are planning destruction of Palestinians, right?

Q: (L) It seems that through out history whenever the Jews have plotted and planned to destroy somebody, they are the ones who have ended up being destroyed themselves. Or am I misreading my history here?

This whole story reminds of astrophysics. At some point when data couldn't be fit into current theoretical foundation, someone tricky came with an idea of Dark matter. It's something you can't detect directly but it explains all the discrepancies in measurements. No matter this new Dark matter cannot be described by standard model, it should be there because, well... we said so!

The PTB keep an eye on "prophecies" and try to confuse everyone so real plans stay in the shadows. Considering the information from C's I see this story as a pile of horseshit on one level or another. Either it's a directed psy-op, or a bunch of fellas deluded themselves to think that they can build new Israel during these times. The whole 3D environment is just too volatile for projects like this. And it doesn't make much sense for 4D. It should be fun watching them in case they try🍿.

This whole story reminds of astrophysics. At some point when data couldn't be fit into current theoretical foundation, someone tricky came with an idea of Dark matter. It's something you can't detect directly but it explains all the discrepancies in measurements. No matter this new Dark matter cannot be described by standard model, it should be there because, well... we said so!

The PTB keep an eye on "prophecies" and try to confuse everyone so real plans stay in the shadows. Considering the information from C's I see this story as a pile of horseshit on one level or another. Either it's a directed psy-op, or a bunch of fellas deluded themselves to think that they can build new Israel during these times. The whole 3D environment is just too volatile for projects like this. And it doesn't make much sense for 4D. It should be fun watching them in case they try🍿.
Please consider the following. Who is on top of 3d sts? Who organized ww1/2? Who owns monetary and political power in the world?
Which nationality is in power in most of the main countries, including Russia, Ukraine, Usa? Coincidence? 🤔

Last edited:
Please consider the following. Who is on top of 3d sts? Who organized ww1/2? Who owns monetary and political power in the world?
Which nationality is in power in most of the main countries, including Russia, Ukraine, Usa? Coincidence? 🤔

You are talking about Jews, though the correct answer should be Lizards according to C's. Here is an excerpt showing that the role of Jews in the history of mankind might not that straightforward:

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Of course we see that Jews play a leading role in all the surface dirty games now. But what if Lizards decided to put Jews on the top of 3D STS hierarchy with the goal to make them look like a manifestation of pure evil in the eyes of the rest of the population? And when hatred reaches a critical point most of the Jews would be obliterated be fellow humans completing Hitler's work. Triple bad day should have a lot of collateral damage — it's not only psychos who is going to suffer, but everyone close enough to them. It's a pure speculation on my side.

STS don't make friends, everyone is dispensable for them including Jews. Different STS groups might play their own games, and that New Israel thing might a part of yet another game:
(Ze Germans) Are there any conflicting 4D STS groups or races operating on the Earth at the moment or all of them are more or less cooperating with each other?

A: Not cooperating with each other. That is the wrong concept. They operate under the control of an hierarchical system with an overlord pulling the strings or levers as the case may be.

Q: (L) So they don't play nicely with each other unless they're overseen by a dictatorial being who commands their obedience. Is that it more or less?

A: Yes

Israel/Netanyahu by recent protests is being pushed to war with Iran, which is ‘overdue’.

Israel is now unsustainable (small territory, huge overpopulation). The war is needed in order to provoke large scale relocation from Israel.

Right now one of the needed territory is being ‘cleaned up’ (from slavs) in the south of Ukraine. Latter he adds that conflict may spread further to eastern europe.

That is a plan, which was Secretly! signed by both Zelenskiy and Putin! in Jerusalem in January 2020 (right before the fake pandemic). There were present most of the western leaders including now king Carl 3. That now russian new territories will after the rus-ukr ‘peace treaty’ will be handed over to Israel (he suggests that may be they will let russia keep Crimea/Mariupol).
In theory, I can understand the plan though it is full of ocean sized holes. As per this hypothesis, Putin is in cahoots with Israeli's for the sake of Jews. Really? I don't think Putin gives more importance of to a life of a Jew ( because they are supposed to have been suffered under Hitler - ignore all other deaths) than any russian citizen. Any way, I agree with what aimarok.
4D STS who wants us to go to extinction, doesn't give a hoot about any body (including Jews) when they have enough fully controllable hybrids available.

I agree with you @aimarok and @seek10 and want it to be just PTB wishful conspiracy plan. But somehow the situation is developing right that way💁‍♂️

If we consider how Israel is created, the proposed plan makes sense.

1. Israel is created out of muslim land by force after WWII. In the process they created a "new" control system for the world , Mossad as top of 3D STS ( At least, in important areas, uses its WWII victimhood as a cover for its sustenance) , US "sold" ( by deception, not as a voluntary consensus) itself to 4D STS, whose technology became a "new normal" that can control the entire population with "Media" doing policing activity to control the narration aka information flow. Any deviation, promptly branded as "Anti-Semitic" to be condemned, ridiculed as "conspiracy". Israel is one of the main beneficiary of this control system and it was sustained by it.

It worked until Putin came along and did what he did out of desperation (90's suffering initially and inevitable Crimean control US hoped that triggering him to react to coup in Ukraine in 2014). Now, the entire Western control is in going down the tube and the main loser is Israel. Having lived with "invincible" attitude all this period, it will have difficulty in adjusting to the new reality. So it can peddle narration what it wants by putting its words in others mouth and do what it wants to do (Typical STS tactic).

In this case, I think they are saying Putin is on their side and it wants to attack Iran. Israel's continuous bombing in Syria is one example of their desperation. It is reasonable to assume that Israel wants to attack Iran, it is their last chance before US completely goes into melt down mode. If they do it, wrath of the rest of the world is predictable. Israel will get a whacking and Western politicians who were brainwashed to support Israel to the end, will go down along with it much faster.

If we consider how Israel is created, the proposed plan makes sense.

1. Israel is created out of muslim land by force after WWII. In the process they created a "new" control system for the world , Mossad as top of 3D STS ( At least, in important areas, uses its WWII victimhood as a cover for its sustenance) , US "sold" ( by deception, not as a voluntary consensus) itself to 4D STS, whose technology became a "new normal" that can control the entire population with "Media" doing policing activity to control the narration aka information flow. Any deviation, promptly branded as "Anti-Semitic" to be condemned, ridiculed as "conspiracy". Israel is one of the main beneficiary of this control system and it was sustained by it.

It worked until Putin came along and did what he did out of desperation (90's suffering initially and inevitable Crimean control US hoped that triggering him to react to coup in Ukraine in 2014). Now, the entire Western control is in going down the tube and the main loser is Israel. Having lived with "invincible" attitude all this period, it will have difficulty in adjusting to the new reality. So it can peddle narration what it wants by putting its words in others mouth and do what it wants to do (Typical STS tactic).

In this case, I think they are saying Putin is on their side and it wants to attack Iran. Israel's continuous bombing in Syria is one example of their desperation. It is reasonable to assume that Israel wants to attack Iran, it is their last chance before US completely goes into melt down mode. If they do it, wrath of the rest of the world is predictable. Israel will get a whacking and Western politicians who were brainwashed to support Israel to the end, will go down along with it much faster.
What if Crimea/Ukraine operation was planned long before? There are confirmations of this. Interviews of ukraniane senior officials from 1997 and 1999, when it was stated that Pentagon conducted military planning of the rus/ukr war (it was ridiculous even to imagine that at that time).
Crimea -was supposed to be handed over to israel after the ww2 (jewish california). Stalin understood that zionist plan and refused. Was poisoned not long after...

What if Crimea/Ukraine operation was planned long before? There are confirmations of this. Interviews of ukraniane senior officials from 1997 and 1999, when it was stated that Pentagon conducted military planning of the rus/ukr war (it was ridiculous even to imagine that at that time).
All the reckless sales of Russian industries, looting by Russian oligarchy of the time and massive suffering of Russians, the country was in brink at that time. It is a matter of time, US gets what it wants and complete establishment of NWO. Yugoslavian disintegration is in full swing at that time. Too early to take Crimea in the name of "Democracy".

It is Putin who has to take back the control step by step , winning and healing little cut (aka war) one by one. I think, that is extremely rare come back in any country. It is Putin who keep raising BRICS as alternative for the last 15 years (though neither Chinese nor Indians believed it), because he needed them. As for as the plans concerns, there will be lot of plans for every scenario as they have to spend all those hundred's of billions of yearly military budget. Which one gets go ahead is different story.
Crimea -was supposed to be handed over to israel after the ww2 (jewish california). Stalin understood that zionist plan and refused. Was poisoned not long after...
Possible. But Stalin is a psycho, who understands better of his ilk.

I have posted somewhere earlier opinions of well known to forum experts, who claimed that the so called SMO is just a step on the way of creating a New Israel/Khazaria. So recently i bumped into the interview of the known israel businessmen - Ariel Marom.

Antony, you often use the phrase "known" or "well known" as if it were a key that opens every door and gives credits to whoever you wish. Can you shortly tell us a few basic things about that Marom man? What kind of business is he running and where? I understand that he lives in Israel, yes? Is, or was he involved in politics in Israel? What are his views? Just a few facts, please. Perhaps he has some credentials that would make us want to listen to him, but so far, based on your summary, I don't feel it's worth my time. Have seen enough of that.

Then goes the statement-that the core of the Israel elite (orthodox, zionists, military etc) will stay in the Holy land - around 1-2 mln (only the jewish plebs will be moved).

Oh, and who will work in restaurant and stores, clean their houses and pools, weed their gardens, etc., so that they can keep enjoying their 'eliteness'?

Ariel states that he personally participated in governmental negotiations (when Dvorkovich was the first deputy prime minister), with russian governors of several Russian regions

Ariel? If he participated in governmental negotiation, I guess on Israeli side, I'd think he must have been a member of the government or at least an advisor, is that correct?

And why did you think that bringing up that disgraced former Russian official was adding something to the topic at hand?

Kirienko (first deputy head of presidential administration) is a known zionist, scientologist

Known, again? Antony, that's an international forum and maybe I'm wrong but I think that many members have never heard his name, and even less his name with those epithets, so if you bring it up, a few words, or links, backing up what you say would be a considerate thing to do. Anyway, about scientology, if I remember correctly, it was Deutche Welle or another German newspaper who announced that in late 1990's, but it was debunked later, included by Kirienko himself. And Zionist? Could you quote some of his words that would indicate it?

There were also quite a lot of people who disclosed the plan (such as Alexei Mozgovoy and the rest of first dpr/lugansk resistance leaders were killed as i mentioned before).
Disclosed where? And which rest? Do you mean Motorola, Somali, Dremov, Zakharchenko? Could you please back it up with quotes or links? Without it, it looks like building up your case on shifting sands, or empty claims if you like.

For instance, one of the Ukrainian party leaders also confirmed Solomon plan in 2017! (video also only in russian).
Oh, Igor Gekko vel Berkut. There was a buzz about him a few years ago, indeed. After his military education and service in Afghanistan, and a year long education in the US in economy, he went to Kazakhstan (so called US's gas station) to open a bank with his Texas banker friend. He was not even 30 at that time. Then he went to Ukraine to start his political career, it was before the Orange Revolution. Shortly after, he founded, or joined the "Great Ukraine" party but never made it to the Parliament, I think. Still in banking business on and off, supposedly. And suddenly, about a decade later, he came up with his new version of the controversial/ conspiracional idea that had been around for a long time in one form or another. In his version, it was bringing 18 M foreigners to Eastern Ukraine, 6 M Jews included (to live in one country with highly nazified its western population). Plus some kind of eugenics in picking up the brightest young Ukrainians minds to the pool. Or something like that. But he was depicting the Jews, supposedly the plebs, as people, and the whole rest as dogs... Greenbaumed? Or serving somebody's agenda for whatever reason? I don't know, but his bio doesn't sound like a regular citizen's. Whoever he was and whoever was his master, his story ended right there. He disappeared, at least from the public sphere.

Who is on top of 3d sts? Who organized ww1/2?

Broadly speaking, mostly Anglo-Saxons.

Antony, it's your life and your decision, but I think you are wasting your time and energy on a wild goose chase while you could use both for a much better cause. Perhaps you should care more for your mental hygiene. The C's emphasised its importance, maybe you or someone else can find related quotes?

Dear Possibility of Being,

I did not know that Ariel Sharom before this interview. Search in the net shows he is Israel businessman, ‘project manager’ so to say in Russian - решальщик (for instance, what could be found in press - agricultural projects in Crimea). He is also close to Israeli politics, political parties. He states that he was a participant and interpreter of russian-israeli governmental comission headed then by Dvorkovich (so you mean that almost 20 years of being close aide to VV, senior governmental posts just devalues all his ‘achievements’? He was not disgraced and now is heading FIDE (world checkmate organization). After the government post he headed Skolkovo technological cluster near Moscow. On its base Today ‘successfully’ functions WEF centre (On January 23, within the framework of the World Economic Forum in Davos, an agreement was signed between the Skolkovo Foundation and the structural unit of the forum - the Center of the Fourth Industrial Revolution Фонд «Сколково» стал партнером Центра четвертой). By the way a decree was signed already by Mishustin (also a jew). Dismantling sts power centre, really?

Your note about known experts - i posted earlier in ukraine’s thread opinions of Khazin, Devyatov.

Considering Alexei Mozgovoy. Also posted earlier his famous quote:
In the east of Ukraine, there is an ‘amazing’ war in which two Russian-speaking peoples are killing each other, and orders are given to them by people who communicate with each other in Hebrew. Also there is his famous last interview after unsuccessful assassination attempt-where he calls it - not war, but a genocide and cleansing the territory of Novorossia of russians in favor of rus/ukr jewish oligarchs.

How strange, Eugeniy Prigozhin also talks about cleansing of the territory and giving it to israeli friends. Here he also goes about helping Trump and Biden elections.(VK.com | VK)

Sergei Kirienko (he changed his surname from Israitel) infamous prime minister of 1998 Russian economic default. (By the way interesting coincidence note-you have to be a jew to become a prime minister in Russia). There are links to old newspapers where was written about his Habard education program (Кириенко - сайентолог // Кириенко - потенциальная жертва шантажа - Компромат.Ру / Compromat.Ru). I have not heard his denial of this fact, nor about the sue against the gossip. But do we expect his coming out? 🤔

So what do we have. Political and economic power in Russia and Ukraine (strangely enough?) belongs to jewish nationality?

In case you missed here is a short modern history of Khabad, in particularly in Russia.

A detailed study of the Committee of 300 reveals much more - its basis is not just Jews, but Jews who adhere to orthodox Judaism. They are often called Hasidim. In fact, there are many Hasidic movements, and in this case we are dealing with the most radical Chabad sect. The essence of Chabad ideology is extremism on a theological basis, and extremism is global, on a universal scale - a special kind of theogeopolitics. Rabbi Eduard Khodos, the Head of the Kharkiv Jewish Community, an implacable opponent of Chabad, writes and speaks a lot about this, in particular. He reveals to us the inside information he received from Chabad since the early 90s, when Chabad began to actively penetrate into Russia. According to Eduard Hodos, it is Chabad that plans to reduce the world's population to 600 thousand people, despite the fact that the number of the Jewish people themselves is about 13 million people. That is, the real activity of Chabad in the Committee of 300 is directed against the lives of six billion people, including twelve and a half million Jews. Hitler is "resting." It turns out that the extremist ideology of Chabad is multiplied by the power of the countries of the Western world, which makes it deadly for 99.99% of people. It is interesting in this sense, how it is planned to implement the plan. At first, the talk is about the "golden billion". But this goal is false, so that the "developed" humanity in the USA and Europe does not worry, hoping to get into this billion, and looks indifferently at how the remaining 5 billion will be destroyed. wars and diseases (this is you and me). However, in a narrower circle, there are already talks about a couple of hundred million chosen ones, which is more likely to be true, because otherwise the population will recover fairly quickly. In reality, they plan to leave no more than 600 thousand people alive, only about 20 thousand of whom the "microscopic minority" (Hodos's term) should experience triumph, rule and enjoy a clean environment. Cannibalistic politics is too soft a definition for that.

However, Chabad is the leading force in Jewish life today, it positions itself as the "highest" part of Jewry. Their rebbe teacher is the "father of the Jewish people." The headquarters of Chabad is located in Brooklyn, New York. Former US Vice President Albert Gore belongs to Chabad in particular.

The main book of Chabad "Tanya", which Eduard Khodos calls nothing else than their "Mein Kampf", based on the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", divides all mankind into the actual people - Jews "the supreme God-chosen people" and all the rest - "Goyim" almost animals, which must be treated as slaves, to deceive and to kill which is not considered shameful. At the same time, Chabad considers everyone to be Goyim, except pure-blooded Jews who adhere to Judaism. That is, according to the book of Chabad, even secular Jews are Goyim, hence such a difference in their plans to reduce the population (I looked specifically at the website of the Ministry of Justice - for some reason this book is not in the list of extremist literature).

Chabad in Russia

I wonder how long this sect has been working in Russia and how?
A word again to Eduard Khodos: "In '91, the tasks for Chabad in Russia were clearly formulated:
1) Chabad is obliged to dominate in all spheres of Jewish life in Russia. To do this, it is necessary to use all the Jewish potential that can be mobilized in other countries through the channels of Chabad;
2) Chabad is obliged to contribute in every possible way to the creation of local Jewish capital and at this stage to infiltrate political institutions as much as possible, including using the covert seizure of the media."

"Liberalization and democratization made it possible for Chabad emissaries to infiltrate all major cities, regardless of the laws that then existed regulating religious life. This happened through the joint ventures that emerged at that time, where they played the roles of numerous employees, experts and consultants. Moscow and Dnepropetrovsk became the epicenters of the movement."

"The defining task of Chabad was to "grab" the half-breeds working in the structures of real power, lure them and make them their ardent supporters, contributing in every way to their promotion. At the same time, the Chabad people were even ready to temporarily sacrifice their ideological dogmas and close their eyes to the insufficient "purity" of blood. With non-Jews, the issue was solved simply - with money."

The head of Chabad in Russia is Berl Lazar. Under Vladimir Putin, he became the Supreme Rabbi of Russia (2000), replacing the moderate Adolf Shaevich. Moreover, the shift took place under strange circumstances in the spirit of a special operation. Of the twenty rabbis who voted for Berl Lazar, eighteen were not citizens of Russia. Even on the eve of the vote, nothing foreshadowed such an outcome, but the Kremlin intervened and Berl Lazar prevailed. Putin immediately granted Berl Lazar Russian citizenship, violating the law signed by himself. Before that, Berl Lazar had Israeli and American citizenship, and now he has triple citizenship.

That is, Vladimir Putin, the former head of the FSB of Russia, opened a wide road to Chabad in the country with his own hands in the first year of his presidency.

Berl Lazar on Putin: "Never before has any leader of Russia or the USSR done so much for Jews as Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. In all respects, this is unprecedented. Ariel Sharon has repeatedly stressed to me that "we Jews and Israel have the greatest friend in the Kremlin." Now many mayors of Russian cities, regional leaders and ministers are Jews. This has become the norm. Today, the highest leaders of Russia often come to our Center (in Maryina Grove), it has become routine. Dmitry Medvedev, three days before the announcement of the president's successor, also came to our Center, where he promised that everything would be in the best possible form for us. We will get more than we can even wish for. I repeat, it was three days before he was declared heir" (02/27/2008, Oxford, Chabad Society).

Indeed, after the election of Medvedev, Berl Lazar began to participate in major state events of the country as a leading person, sometimes even more important than Prime Minister Putin (!), which he himself emphasized. So at the November 2008 meeting dedicated to the announcement of the President's annual address to the Federal Assembly (where it was announced the extension of presidential terms), Berl Lazar appeared in the hall not just as a guest, but honorably walked after Vladimir Putin (whom the Federal Assembly greeted with standing applause) and before the appearance of Dmitry Medvedev. Priorities were clearly demonstrated to the ruling elite, the country and the world.

One of the speeches of Berl Lazar was clearly drawn to "inciting inter-religious discord" in this matter.
He loudly declared: "It is necessary not only a deep and sincere repentance of Christians for all the evil they have done to Jews over 2000 years. It is necessary to introduce a new understanding of the relationship of Christians to Jews into the very doctrine of the Christian Churches... These cases should be proportionate to the severity of the Christians' guilt. Among such useful things could be called a ban for Christians to distribute any anti–Semitic literature – after all, until now Jews have been treated as "servants of the Antichrist" - as well as the introduction of penitential prayer in memory of the innocent victims of the Jewish people, the veneration of the holy places of Judaism, etc. into the daily service of Christians."
Yandex
👆 A horror story? Considering recent sacking of Patrushev’s aide, who dared to publish an article and call Chabad in russia a demonic sect.

Here goes Deripaska:
Oleg Deripaska, the "aluminum king of Russia", in his stunning frankness and cynicism interview with the bulletin "Time of Eurasia" (2006). In particular, he said:
"The government is a group of people, an elite capable of making decisions and implementing them ... Russian President Putin is a kind of top manager, managing the whole country. We are the Russian real power. The bearers of real power make a decision – who will be at the head of the management structure, one of them, or someone hired. In Russia, for example, a hired manager, Putin…
It is necessary to discard all sorts of fairy tales about democracy, supposedly someone decides something by going into the voting booth. I will clarify in order to understand the technology of managing society. A group of people exercising power decides on the form of this power. Now, for example, it is a form of democracy when the general public is convinced that they are governed by those whom they have chosen in the voting booths."

The revelations of this Jewish oligarch are quite similar to the modern version of the Protocols of Zion. Here is what he says, for example, about the political system of "democratic Russia", including working with the so–called "opposition":
"New PR technologies allow us to act proactively, avoiding unnecessary scandals. We take into the management structures only those people from law enforcement agencies who understand the priority of the financial mechanisms of power. If a former gebeshnik, even with a lot of experience, has no horizons and does not understand that he must faithfully serve the real Russian government, his chances are zero. But in general, we really need people who are able to build the technology of our control over society… In Russia, for example, we managed to form non-marginal opposition groups and manage them well. Their functionaries are completely ours, and are well paid by us. There are also marginal groups – we also work with them. Given-taken away, and so on. Those who stay will understand: you can go here, you can't go here."
Yandex

I would note that Berl Lazar indeed after the start of SMO went silent.

PoB,
At the core of Royal British family - if i remember correctly, there is a jewish bloodline. Hitler - jew, some of the prominent heads of third reich-as well. Deep state in States-masonry and jews. So are anglosaxon oligarchs. ‘Trial run’ has some ironic mirrors.

Only today have noticed a thread by @Michael B-C (

A 2020 VERSION OF THE PROTOCOLS – TRUE POLITICAL PONEROLOGY?).​

Good work Michael👍 So if there is a connection, imo, there is-it could be of help to understanding the issue.

PoB, if you consider my strive for truth and trying to find answers as an unhealthy mental hygiene-is OK with me. I just gave a food for a thought and analysis. I believe that all those facts form a hypothesis that deserves investigating. I do not believe in so many coincidences. And you are all the group of best dot connectors. But if you wish to think that it is all BS - it is fine with me as well.

I pray that Cs recent remark about ‘programming is complete’, does not also refer to group’s understanding of how STS forces want you to see, accept and unknowingly feed the ‘beast reality’.

For some time now I have been gradually doing research on the topic of End of Times from the Jewish perspective, as an update to what I wrote here awhile ago. It was also to understand who is behind the theory mentioned above and if it has merit, at least on some level.

Therefore I apologize in advance for a very long post. I tried to cover a lot of bases and be concise as possible, but it is still pretty long. But at least it will provide you with a basic understanding of some of the motivations behind the events we see unfolding right now. :-)
The recent war in Israel and Palestine made some things more clear and some things are still unknown. There are also no conclusions because events are still unfolding, and because "they" may plan anyting they want, in reality things may be different. Will see how different.

• It's important to note that there are various Jewish religious communities. It is definitely not homogeneous. And their belief in whatever will happen during the End of Days varies. It all depends on the interpretation. And a lot of Jews in Israel are at all secular/non-religious. This should be taken into account when reading about various Jewish conspiracies or about possible future plans for Jews.
Here you can read about the complexity of the Jewish population in Israel and their beliefs.

F2ZN_RNS_ISRAEL_POLL030816e-640x400.jpg

And here you can read more about the complexity of the Jewish claim to Palestine.

If the Messiah Isn't Here Yet, Does Israel Belong to the Jews?

Not all orthodox Jews believe they have a claim to the land of Israel here and now, but the few who do are politically very potent.

A major theme in the Hebrew Bible is God’s promise to give the People of Israel their land, and thus the geographic region variously known as Canaan, Israel, and Palestine became dubbed “the Promised Land.” But does this promise apply to our present time? This may be the biggest theological question in modern-day Judaism.

The particular facts of Jewish history, that the Jewish people were dispossessed from their land in 586 B.C.E. by the Babylonians and then allowed to regain it several generations later (beginning the so-called Second Temple Period, 538 B.C.E. to 70 C.E.), only solidified the belief among Jews that while God may temporarily take the land away from them, he will surely keep his promise, and give it back.

For this reason, after the Romans crushed the Jewish Revolt and destroyed the Temple in 70 C.E., it was only natural for the Jews of the time to assume that God would once again intercede on their behalf and give them control of their land once more. They waited and waited and nothing happened, until a group of fanatical Jews rebelled against the mighty Roman Empire in 132 C.E.

Initial success in the early stages of the Bar Kochba Revolt led the greatest rabbi of that generation, Rabbi Akiva, to decree that the rebellion leader Simon Bar Kosiba (Bar Kochba's real name) was the messiah, specifically – the Jewish leader who was prophesied to regain the Jews' control of their land.

But God did not intercede on the Jews' side, and the might of the Roman Empire came down on the Jewish population, completely crushing the resistance by 135 C.E. The disaster for the Jews was dreadful: thousands were killed, and most of those who did survive scattered far and wide. The leadership of the Jewish people immigrated to Babylonia and began to rebuild what the revolt had shattered, and the Land of Israel was nearly completely depopulated of Jews.

The messianic prophecy

In Babylon, these rabbis, the Amoraim of the Talmud, reinterpreted Jewish history. Yes, the Land of Israel was promised to the Jews, and yes, God will one day, in his own time, return the Jews to their land and give them control of it, but this will only happen in the future when the messiah arrives. And as a safeguard against future calamities like those brought about by Bar Kokhba, the rabbis came up with the doctrine of the three oaths, which appears in the Babylonian Talmud (Ketubot 110b-111a).

Based on an extremely creative interpretation of the erotic love poem that is the Song of Songs, the rabbis decided that when Jews went into exile, three oaths were made between the peoples of the Earth and God: The Jews promised not to “storm the wall” (interpreted as, not immigrate to the Land of Israel) and not to “rebel against the nations.” The third oath was made by the nations (non-Jews), promising God they would not “oppress Israel too much.”

The doctrine of the three oaths became dogma among Jews everywhere during the Middle Ages. Their interpretation was another matter.

Everyone agreed that Jews must wait patiently "for God" before returning to their land and rebuilding the kingdom of God, but what exactly we were waiting for was in dispute.

On one side was Rabbi Nachmanides (1194-1270) who said we were waiting for a complete break in history: there would be no question that the Messianic Age had come, since all sorts of miracles would take place.

Maimonides (1135-1204) on the other hand predicted that no miracles would take place and that the Messianic Age would be brought about by the actions of men.

The question remained theoretical and was only infrequently discussed, since no-one seriously thought about bringing about the Messianic Age themselves. Despite Maimonides' opinion, Jews put their faith in God and waited for what they felt certain would happen at the time appointed by God.

A major change in Jewish theology took place in the 16th century, when Rabbi Isaac Luria (1534-1572) came up with his own version of Jewish mysticism, known as Kabbalah. He believed that Jews could bring about the advent of the Messiah, not by taking action in the real world but by performing spiritual actions, such as praying, which would accrue in some way, and when enough of these actions were performed, the Messiah would come. Luria even prophesied that the Jews of the time were almost ready.

His doctrine was taken up by many Jews around the world, eventually leading, in the 17th century, to disaster. Shabbetai Tzvi (1626-1676), an apparently mentally ill Jew from Izmir, Turkey, declared that he was the long-awaited messiah and actually convinced a great deal of the Jewish world. However, when he converted to Islam under pain of death in 1666, nearly everyone realized that he wasn’t the Messiah, and the movement fizzled out.

Following this painful saga, Orthodox Judaism became weary of declaring the imminent coming of the Messianic Age, and took to not thinking about it.

'Barely Jewish'

But then came Zionism in the late 19th century.

Zionism was a secular movement and religious Jews steered away from it, for the most part. Or, if anything, they opposed it vehemently, since it contravened the doctrine of the three oaths. But the movement was gaining momentum and a small minority of religious Jews could not help but get caught up in the excitement.

This small segment of Orthodox Jews is what became to be known as Orthodox Judaism (as opposed to secular, conservative, reform, and ultra-Orthodox Judaism).

The movement’s leader in Palestine, Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook (1865-1935), was certain that the Messianic Age was upon us. Had the gentiles not given Jews permission to return to their land with the Balfour Declaration (1926)? Were Jews not once again toiling the land and speaking Hebrew, as it was in the age of the prophets? He even went as far as to suggest that Theodor Herzl was the messiah ben Joseph, the precursor to the real messiah, according to Jewish eschatology. But the mainstream Orthodox Jews wouldn’t have it and rather, took the notion as an affront.

These secular Zionists were barely Jewish and could not, they reasoned, be part of God’s divine plan. What the Zionists were doing was worse than heresy and their actions would delay the coming of the Messiah by flouting the three oaths.

Extremist Orthodox leadership even colluded with Arab nations in hopes of thwarting the Zionists, until 1936, when the Arab Revolt broke out and pushed them begrudgingly back to the side of the Zionists.

The Holocaust (1939-1945), which many religious Jews interpreted as divine punishment for the Zionists’ scorn for the three oaths, killed most of the Orthodox Jews who opposed Zionism. What remained of Orthodox Jewry after the war was located mainly in three places: the United States and British Mandate Palestine, and the Arab world.

When the mandate ended and the State of Israel was founded in 1948, the Jews of the Arab world immigrated to the nascent nation and what was three centers became just two.

How the reestablishment of a Jewish state in the Land of Israel that year was interpreted created a major fault line that runs through these two Jewish communities to this very day.

In Israel, those who believe that the founding of the State of Israel is the harbinger of the messianic age are called the National Orthodox (or, sometimes, the "national religious"). They argue that God gave us the land. A representative of this way of thinking is the Habayit Hayehudi party, led by the American-Israeli politician Naftali Bennett.

The ultra-Orthodox community believes that the State of Israel is not a part of the Messianic Age, but don’t generally oppose it. There is a small subsection of extremist ultra-Orthodox that does actively oppose the State of Israel, for instance the Neturei Karta sect.

In the United States, the small minority of Jews who are Orthodox are also split along similar lines. The Modern Orthodox, like the Israeli National Orthodox, believe that the founding of the State of Israel is the beginning of the messianic Age.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews believe that the State of Israel is either not theologically significant, or on the margins, that it is causing the messianic age to tarry. One such strongly anti-Zionist camp is called Satmar.

It is this small segment of the Jewish people, the Modern Orthodox (about 3 percent of U.S. Jews) and the National Orthodox (about 10 percent of Israeli Jews) who believe that it is God’s will that the Land of Israel be Jewish now.

These two small groups are not uniform themselves when it comes to the questions of how close the messianic age is to fulfilment, or to what extent are Jews supposed to actively bring it about. Only the most extremist of them believe that the time is now and that the task of bringing this about is theirs.

But while these are extremely few, they are extremely potent politically: they are those at the forefront of the settlement movement, and the opposition to a peace settlement with the Palestinians.

Some key points about the "End of days":

• Both Christian Evangelicans and Jews see the conflict between Russia and Ukraine as a key event. They see it as part of Gog and Magog war, which is a precursor to the arrival of the Messiah. Each group thinks that their Messiah is the right one, and the other is the false one. Here's a post that provides a summary of it.
  • Here's a description of the End of Days according to Evangelical church. There is also this, or this.
  • According to both Gog is Putin and Magog is Russia. Or perhaps even Crimea, as they also see Crimea joining Russia in 2014 as the key event. Here's an article from Haaretz about it. Since it is behind subscription wall, here's a full text that provides a good background:

Not only Christian fans of Armageddon are buzzing: According to one rabbi, the Vilna Gaon himself predicted that when the Russians take Crimea, the steps of the Messiah will be heard.

The Allard Pierson archeological museum in Amsterdam is in a bind. Since February 7, it has exhibited “The Crimea, Gold and secrets from the Black Sea,” which it originally billed as “Spectacular archeological finds from the Ukraine.” Now it doesn’t know whether to return the precious gold artifacts to Russia or to Ukraine or to just stay out of it and hold on to the exhibition for the time being.

The reason this report caught my eye is that most of the “Gold and secrets” of Crimea come from the Scythians. Originally from what is today southern Iran, the Scythians were a horse riding tribe that inhabited much of today’s Georgia, Armenia and the southern parts of Ukraine and Russia for close to 1300 years, from the 7th century BC to the 4th century AD. The northern coast of the Black Sea was absolutely Scythian.

And what’s so special about the Scythians? Well, it turns out that Josephus Flavius, the turncoat Jewish historian who chronicled the Masada saga, had an interesting theory about the Scythians and the lands in which they lived. He concluded that their land was the Magog, as in Gog and Magog, as in the war of Gog and Magog, as in the biblical prelude to the End of Days.

Which is one of the many reasons why recent events in the Ukraine have created a buzz among legions of apocalypse-anticipating true believers. This could be the real thing, they tell themselves, the big time, the major leagues, not the end of the beginning, to quote Winston Churchill in reverse, but the beginning of the end. And it is Vladimir Putin, aka Gog, aka King of the North, who has set things in motion.

You only have to read Ezekiel chapters 38-39, the widely accepted handbook and screenplay for the upcoming decimation. According to traditional translations of verse 2 of Chapter 38, Gog is the “chief prince of Meshech and Tuval”, ancient kingdoms also near the Black Sea. But the term used for “chief prince” in Hebrew is “nesi rosh” (as in נשיא ראש משך ותבל): Nesi could also mean “ruler” or “president”, and some scholars believe that “rosh” is not an adjective, at all, but a noun denoting the name of yet another nation that will enter the fray. So Gog is the prince of Rosh, or the President of Rosh, or, with a little bit of help, the President of Russia.

“Therefore, mortal, prophesy, and say to Gog: Thus says the Lord God: On that day when my people Israel are living securely, you will rouse yourself and come from your place out of the remotest parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army;”.

And who will ride with Gog? Why Persia, of course, as specified in verse 5. And possibly Syria, though it hardly seems capable these days. And why will they all gang up on Israel? The Internet site “RemantReport explains: 1. To acquire more territory (Ezekiel 38:8). 2. To plunder Israel's wealth (38:12). (Israel’s newly-discovered vast reserves of natural in the Mediterranean, of course, CS). 3. To destroy the Jews (38:11, 16). And 4. To challenge the authority of the Antichrist who will temporarily be Israel's ally due to a treaty mentioned in Daniel 9:27 “That ruler will have a firm agreement with many people for seven years.”

Of course, if Gog is Putin, then we all know who the natural candidate for the Antichrist is. But let’s put that aside for now. In any case, there is a nuclear confrontation (“I will start a fire in the land of Magog and along all the seacoasts where people live undisturbed, and everyone will know that I am the Lord) and then a massive seven-month cleanup and a mass burial, somewhere in Jordan, it seems.

If you’re a Christian, the fun is just beginning: An army of “200 million” men will come from the East, according the Book of Revelations, and there’s only one country that can raise such an army. Then, in quick succession but in a sequence that is disputed by scholars, the End Times really get going: Armageddon, Desolation, Tribulation, Rapture, Redemption, the Second Coming - the works.

Jews, by the way, make do with just the war of Gog and Magog, after which messianic days are here and “swords are beaten into ploughshares” etc. Nonetheless, Christians aren’t the only ones who are getting excited about the standoff in Eastern Europe. According to a report catching fire over the weekend in the haredi press in Israel, the Gaon Rabbi Moshe Shternbuch told his disciples this week that the times of the Messiah are upon us. And who is the source for his amazing analysis? None other than one of the top Jewish sages of all time, the Vilna Gaon himself, the Gra, “the genius of Vilnius”, the famously harsh critic of Hasidic Judaism.

According to said Shternbuch, he is privy to a closely guarded secret handed down from the 18th Century Vilna Gaon through generations of revered rabbis: “When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople (today’s Istanbul), you should put on your Shabbat clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”

I don’t know if Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan knows about Russian designs on Istanbul, but if I were you, I would take your Shabbat clothes to the cleaners, just in case.

Finally, from Moshiach.com: The husband tells the wife, "The Rabbi said that soon we will no longer suffer from the Cossacks, the Messiah is about to come and take us all to Israel." The wife thinks for a while and says, "Tell the Messiah to leave us alone. Let him take the Cossacks to Israel!"

• There is also this article: "Is Ukraine war the onset of Gog and Magog? Here's why Christians are connecting Gog and Magog to the Ukraine war."
  • I also listened to a very detailed and extensive explanation by a Hasidic rabbi talking about the"Gog and Magog war". If you know Hebrew, it's quite a fascinating series of videos, because it gives you a general overview of what some Jews believe. Or what drives them.

And now take a look at what Laura had to say about Gog and Magog:

...Perhaps, these goddess symbols, these moon symbols, are conveying to us the message of the return of the god and goddess of light - Gog and Magog - to overcome the demon of darkness: Yahweh/Jehovah (speaking metaphorically here), and the half-moon symbol is, as described above, a representation of the New Moon, the return of the light, and the impending dawn?

And here:

A careful reading of Ezekiel shows Gog Magog to be an allusion to the Assyrians and Babylonians. The "anti-christ" is a concept not a person. There never was a first "temple of Solomon" and, in fact, the original temple was probably on Mt. Gerizim and only in Persian times was there a real temple (other than a royal chapel) built and it wasn't very fancy. Daniel was writing at the time of Antiochus IV at the beginning of the Maccabean rebellion, casting his story into the past so it would look like prophecies came true. In fact, studies show that all of the prophetic works were written ex eventu and were written to serve political agendas of their time which was, basically, Maccabean times. There was clearly a very busy little coven of scribes creating a fake, idealized history which was supposed to inspire people to support the Maccabean policies.

If you really dig into the study of these things, you realize how completely we have been taken in by a fraud. Probably the best intro to the subject, and one which relates directly to modern times, is Shlomo Sand's book "The Invention of theJewish People". I've read a bunch of hard-core scholar-type research on the topic and it is tough going and tedious, but it sure does pile up the facts. Another good one would be Philip R. Davies' various works.
Even though he's a leading scholar, he manages to be clear enough for most laypeople. Keith Whitelam and Niels Peter Lemche are also good.

For those who like to think that there may have been ancient texts belonging to the Israelites/Judahites, just read Jameson's "Scribes and Schools". There were none in Judea/Jerusalem area until the late 8th century and they probably barely knew how to keep accounts. In fact, until after the destruction of Lachish by the Assyrians, Jerusalem was a very small settlement.

So, anybody who thinks to judge by the characters of the Bible is on the wrong track and displaying only their ignorance.

There is also this post, and this, and this.

But there is more. One key point that was mentioned in one of the posts:

An analysis of apocalyptic scripture could, perhaps, reveal the manner in which a combination of stupidity, extremism and a total lack of morality is the key which will unlock the end of days.

And this is what is happening right now. I don't want to make this post too long. I have myriad of links and bits of information saved that provide detailed explanation about what is supposedly to happen in the end of days according to Jewish religion. At least the Hasidic branch.

There are also plenty of Christian sources, like this one, who talk about Putin being the tyrant with imperial desires, and who is playing the pivotal role in bringing forth the Armageddon. They obviously miss the mark, but that's their view, and they even welcome it as part of the process that will bring closer the arrival of the Messiah.

There are also crazy theories like this one that didn't come to pass. But there is a lingering theory of Jews wanting to create a New Jerusalem in Ukraine. And that it all ties to Russia's "invasion" of Ukraine.

We also remember this excerpt from the C's sessions:

September 24, 2001
Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middleastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?
A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.
A: Preparation for war in Palestine.
Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?
A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.
Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own country? Well, aside from the fact that they've been having a war in their own country for a long time. I guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion. What is going to be the result of this plan?
A: Destruction of Jews.
Q: (L) Well obviously this is not what THEY are planning, is it?
Q:(L) They are planning destruction of Palestinians, right?
Q: (L) It seems that through out history whenever the jews have plotted and planned to destroy somebody, they are the ones who have ended up being destroyed themselves. Or am I misreading my history here?
  • According to Hasidic "End of Days", Russia and/or Putin are going to play a pivotal role. According to them, they have been following the geopolitical conflict between Ukraine and Russia very closely, as it is a marker.
  • But the whole premise is being based on "imperialist intentions of Putin". They view Putin in a very skewed way, as a tyrant, that will facilitate a greater war. And that the moment he and Russian forces will invade Turkey, this is a clear sign that Messiah is near.
  • But in reality we see that Putin took great steps to maintain good relations with Turkey despite all the provocations.
  • There are various interpretations, but it is largely has to do with Putin or Russia acting as a great villain that facilitates even a greater war.
  • But notice that in comparison Laura mentions that "Gog and Magog comes to overcome the Demon of Darkness". Which fits Russia's actual role quite nicely.
  • We can see that certain Jewish organizations make sure to acquire red heifer for the future sacrifice in the "new Temple". Here's an explanation about red heifer from the Evangelical perspective. Here's another recent mention of the heifer.
  • But here comes the crucial detail regarding the End of Days according to Hasidim: It's quite probably that in the end times and before the arrival of the true Messiah, Israel will face great challenges. It may be destroyed and its people are killed in great numbers.
  • Hasidim view challenges that will face the Jews as a necessary cleansing step. The hardships should motivate Jews to become more observant and righteous, and those who do not do it will have to die as part of the purifying ritual.
Now we go back to the conspiracy that is mentioned in this thread.
  • The conspiracy talks about plans of creating a New Jerusalem in Ukraine in specific regions, that this is going to be a new Khazarian Empire.
  • It's quite possible that some of the Jews do view Ukraine as a holy place. Those who are Nachman of Breslov in particular. Apparently there are 10 thousand of them in the area, especially during big Jewish holidays, like Rosh a Shana (Jewish new year). And yet they are only a portion of Israeli society.
  • The conspiracy also talks about the great catastrophe, either technogenic (nuclear weapon) or natural (disaster of some sorts) that would prompt Jews to immigrate from Israel to Ukraine and other areas. Even some Russian pravoslavic sources talk about it.
  • It's not outside of real of possibility that there are forces who want this to happen, even if it doesn't fit with the End of Days narrative of having the final grand battle in the "holy land". Or the mention of Jews going through a great cleansing period.
  • For example, according to Chabad hasidim narrative, Jews in Israel will face great challenges, and many of them will die, unless they will choose to follow God's/Yahweh's commandments/tradition. Essentially, the suffering and death of many Jews specifically in Israel is woven into the End of Days narrative. It is a necessary step before coming of the Messiah.
  • We can also see that Putin and Turkey maintain adequate relations, so no Armageddon luck there, at least for now.
  • The only way I can see Ukraine being considered as the future refuge place for Jews is as part of some crazy Kabbalistic idea. Since Ukraine has a portal and Mossad (with its ultra-Kabbalistic elements) is at the apex of 4D STS, then it could make sense for them to want to preserve it.
  • The things is that we are dealing with psychopaths. They don't care about preserving lives, even if Jewish ones. They would gladly sacrifice it for their own purposes. just like we supposedly saw it happening on the 7th of October. So I don't really see them making any efforts to save Jewish population in case of disaster, or even in order to create a new empire in the location of Ukraine. It sounds highly unrealistic.
  • And yet, who knows, maybe they do have such plans. Doesn't mean they will materialize, considering all the factors that were mentioned in this post.
I guess we will have to see how it unfolds, but these are the thoughts so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom