Psychopathy and facial symmetry

chachazoom said:
I've always noticed that they seem more youthful, less lines etc smoother skin don't age likeothers and thought it was due to them never really struggling, never feeling anxiety, worrying about others or contemplating their actions.

Like a lot of movie stars? ;)

could be but I think the botox helps them lol but seriously it's been my experience that psychopaths never look their age

SolarMother said:
chachazoom said:
I've always noticed that they seem more youthful, less lines etc smoother skin don't age likeothers and thought it was due to them never really struggling, never feeling anxiety, worrying about others or contemplating their actions.

Don't relate it with them, its different in some way. I don't mean that there can't be a psychopath between actors, but their purpose is to look good, that's their job, and actually, there are some that when, they are not in front of camera, look like a normal person without makeup.

Psychopaths look very young because they have not an emotional center to deal with.

Brunauld said:
SolarMother said:
chachazoom said:

Don't relate it with them, its different in some way. I don't mean that there can't be a psychopath between actors, but their purpose is to look good, that's their job, and actually, there are some that when, they are not in front of camera, look like a normal person without makeup.

Psychopaths look very young because they have not an emotional center to deal with.

I don't think all of these suppositions are factual. In fact, the pathological people I've encountered in my life have not had symmetrical features - so while an interesting idea and worth looking into, I wouldn't take it as a fact, or even a strong theory. Just my take.

I had a very strange experience a few years ago involving facial asymmetry that began with an unexplained intense euphoria and lead to my realization that my face is far from asymetrical while some others seemed to be perfectly alligned. It was an us vs. Them experience accompanied by some very bizarre syncronicities. I wrote about it in my original newbie introduction and promptly had my noodles baked. In retrospect my recollection of the events that day probably came through as a very low signal to noise ratio.

I am still trying to make sense out of what happened that day and why some faces appeared perfectly alligned while others took on a very abstract form. Im glad this thread was started since facial symetry is at the core of what lead me to begin seeking and find this forum. Whether there is something to psychopathy and facial symmetry or not I am grateful it lead me here.

My observations from friends and family are these: commonly, women marry/have long term relationships with "stable" men who have steady jobs and are decent human beings. The same women have affairs with so-called "bad boys" who seem to be "tough guys," or ultra masculine, and commonly get pregnant to them. I repeat, these are my observations from my immediate sphere of life.

I also read something awhile back about women wanting the "most fit" mate to father their offspring; but they also want a reliable, trustworthy mate who will provide security for them and their children. So, many of the women in my circle of life seemingly fit this profile, judging by the infidelity, divorces, and children to several men.

I myself have never met my father. My mother's husband was in Vietnam when she had a short affair with a traveling construction worker, who supposedly is my father. And this incident's evidence (me being born) was the main reason for my mother's first divorce. From descriptions of this construction worker given by my mother's friends, he was tall, muscular, and had a "chiseled" face. He was a "bad boy."

that_guy said:
I had a very strange experience a few years ago involving facial asymmetry that began with an unexplained intense euphoria and lead to my realization that my face is far from asymetrical while some others seemed to be perfectly alligned. It was an us vs. Them experience accompanied by some very bizarre syncronicities. I wrote about it in my original newbie introduction and promptly had my noodles baked. In retrospect my recollection of the events that day probably came through as a very low signal to noise ratio.

I am still trying to make sense out of what happened that day and why some faces appeared perfectly alligned while others took on a very abstract form. Im glad this thread was started since facial symetry is at the core of what lead me to begin seeking and find this forum. Whether there is something to psychopathy and facial symmetry or not I am grateful it lead me here.

Can you post that intro and reactions, or speak of it again-- I'd like to read it.

Solar Mother,

I attempted to search for my original introduction shortly after making my recent post but was unable to find it. The experience took place in Montauk, New York while I was vacationing there and began that morning while driving around checking out the town. At some point I was overcome with waves of euphoria I have never experienced the likes of. I continued driving for a while overcome with what seemed to be positive emotion that brought tears to my eyes and a deep connection to the nature around me(particularly birds flying overhead).

The ecstatic feeling continued as I ate breakfast at a local diner. I recognized the man working had a similarly strange looking face as mine with relation to his eyes not appearing to be the same shape or set on the same level. Two elderly couples entered the restaurant and sat at a booth behind me. I overheard one of the ladies saying "I don't understand how the psychic traveled from New York to Arizona to California back to Arizona and back to New York without any money?"

The peculiar thing about that comment was that she was describing my life although I had a job that required me to travel and live in those locations over the previous 5 years. I turned around and explained to them that she had just described my life. I recognized all four of the people at the table as having very symmetrical looking faces. My impression of their facial appearance at that time was cold and calculating. The lady asked me who I was and what I was doing there so I explained that I had a job playing baseball for the Long Island Ducks. She then asked me for an autograph which I gave her but was turned off by the interaction.

One reason this exchange bothered me was that I had recently been trying to separate myself from identifying with my ego and seeing myself as a ballplayer. Now under a strange euphoria that made my face and others look very bizarre the people with perfect profiles requested me to do something that at least symbolicly I was trying to distance myself from.

I left the restaurant and went to an ice cream shop to find that the girl working there had a similar facial condition to mine. While eating my ice cream another one of the perfect face people entered and mocked me for eating ice cream at 9 in the morning. I laughed to myself at how qucikly he seemed to to talk almost like he was in fast forward or something. This trait was also shared by the lady I spoke with at the diner.

I went outside and sat on a park bench at which time the euphoria ended. I began sobbing as I was under the impression I had seen something I wasn't supposed to about the way things really are. That being some of us are significantly different than others not just in physical appearance but also what we are. The distressing part was something inside of me was saying that the perfect face people know that we are different, always have, and are somehow using us in ways I didn't understand.

I realize now that not much can be gleaned from the experience as I have come to find out this world is a very bizarre place indeed. My mind may have been playing tricks on me but at the time it seemed very real.

that_guy, thank you for telling me your story again. Have you been able to read The Wave series yet?
Or High Strangeness? You may find help in understanding your experience that day by reading this material.

I realize now that not much can be gleaned from the experience as I have come to find out this world is a very bizarre place indeed.
Indeed!

I could be wrong, but the euphoria you experienced might have been a spontaneous connection with a higher vibration or presence as Madame Jeanne de Salzmann speaks of in her book, "The Reality of Being." I've had similar experiences, but have learned that I must use conscious effort in order to remember myself.
There are so many books to read that one can get overwhelmed, but as a start, the Wave series is essential (just in case you have not read it yet.)
Take care. :)

SolarMother said:
I could be wrong, but the euphoria you experienced might have been a spontaneous connection with a higher vibration or presence as Madame Jeanne de Salzmann speaks of in her book, "The Reality of Being." I've had similar experiences, but have learned that I must use conscious effort in order to remember myself.
There are so many books to read that one can get overwhelmed, but as a start, the Wave series is essential (just in case you have not read it yet.)
Take care. :)

Just a note that 'that_guy's posts at the time did not indicate that he was having a 'spontaneous connection with a higher vibration', nor did his behavior on the forum at the time, lest he would not have been banned. The original post is here, though considering his efforts to continue to work on himself, I think one should realize that almost two years have passed since then, and a person can change a lot in that amount of time. I'm only linking to the post to clarify the situation a bit - not to indict 'that_guy' :).

anart said:
Brunauld said:
SolarMother said:
chachazoom said:

I don't think all of these suppositions are factual. In fact, the pathological people I've encountered in my life have not had symmetrical features - so while an interesting idea and worth looking into, I wouldn't take it as a fact, or even a strong theory. Just my take.

I don't think their faces are symmetrical, just less lined, aged looking. I've been hesitant to write this but (and I can't prove it) but I've noticed for a few years, a slightly lazy eye on psychopaths. Just slight but it's there.

that_guy said:
Solar Mother,

I attempted to search for my original introduction shortly after making my recent post but was unable to find it. The experience took place in Montauk, New York while I was vacationing there...."

Montauk, NY? Maybe you were too close for comfort to the underground base that is out there, where a lot of the mind control experiments are supposed to have taken place.

Mod edit: fixed quotes

Well, I may be about to head far out into left field again but here it goes. My brain keeps going back to magnetic "monopole" lately, even though I am not 100% certain what it is- just remember reading a session that Ark brought them up in. So I found this article here:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090903163725.htm

So anyway, I think the reason that the facial symmetry is there in essential psychopathy is that it is a S to N charge for example as opposed to a N to S monopole that would maybe be akin to a fused magnetic center. This is a hypothetical idea- I have no mathematical basis for this.

Reminds me of women who love psychopaths and being attracted by the imitation of the real thing- it is a monopole with the incorrect polarity. The singular magnetic influence would affect the physical symmetry.

This all may be noise and if it is I am sorry.

Dragging magnetic monopoles into this is going beyond absurd.

Thinking back over the truly, demonstrably, pathological people I have known - all of them had asymmetrical faces, in some cases, quite pronounced.

However, having said that, I've known a few folks who I would almost bet were Organic Portals who were quite attractive and symmetrical.

The more I think about it, the more it seems "right" since such brain asymmetry might very well manifest in physical asymmetry.

BUT, keep in mind, just about everybody is asymmetrical to one extent or another. It's a dangerous path to take to try to identify sould characteristics in physical manifestations.

Laura said:
Dragging magnetic monopoles into this is going beyond absurd.

Thinking back over the truly, demonstrably, pathological people I have known - all of them had asymmetrical faces, in some cases, quite pronounced.

However, having said that, I've known a few folks who I would almost bet were Organic Portals who were quite attractive and symmetrical.

The more I think about it, the more it seems "right" since such brain asymmetry might very well manifest in physical asymmetry.

BUT, keep in mind, just about everybody is asymmetrical to one extent or another. It's a dangerous path to take to try to identify sould characteristics in physical manifestations.

Certainly. I am just trying to make sense of something I am picking up on, and not having the correct math skills makes it hard as I do not know if the feedback my brain is giving me even makes sense some times. I was not trying to be absurd, just trying to articulate so that I could get feedback possibly from someone who had more concrete knowledge than me. Certainly not trying to put anyone in a box.

Back
Top Bottom