Psychopathy and facial symmetry

Daenerys said:
Certainly. I am just trying to make sense of something I am picking up on, and not having the correct math skills makes it hard as I do not know if the feedback my brain is giving me even makes sense some times. I was not trying to be absurd, just trying to articulate so that I could get feedback possibly from someone who had more concrete knowledge than me. Certainly not trying to put anyone in a box.

I think that whatever this is you are "picking up on" needs to be shelved and some plain vanilla reality should take its place. You don't want to do a "John Nash" here.

Laura said:
Dragging magnetic monopoles into this is going beyond absurd.

Thinking back over the truly, demonstrably, pathological people I have known - all of them had asymmetrical faces, in some cases, quite pronounced.

However, having said that, I've known a few folks who I would almost bet were Organic Portals who were quite attractive and symmetrical.

The more I think about it, the more it seems "right" since such brain asymmetry might very well manifest in physical asymmetry.

BUT, keep in mind, just about everybody is asymmetrical to one extent or another. It's a dangerous path to take to try to identify sould characteristics in physical manifestations.

I remember in some of my biology classes that sexual selection was often based on physical symmetry, because it reflected the developmental stability of the organism's genome.

Since we're starting to piece together that genetic damage is one of the routes through which higher density STS manipulate people, maybe the asymmetry of psychopaths you've encountered could in part by attributed to increased developmental manipulation by higher ups to develop certain traits or fixations to better interfere with you and others?

From what I've read in Mouravieff, OPs could be more "attractive" because their interests in selecting mates is based entirely on physical or type A influences. Contrasting this would be souled humans, which may make mating decisions based on soul unit matching and whatnot, so facial symmetry is less reliable as a fitness or romance indicator.

Maybe it could also indicate that OPs don't really need to be manipulated by higher density STS in order to keep creativity under entropy's thumb in reality. Whereas interference in the physical development of souled humans would need to happen, so they use improper diet, radiation exposure, etc as openings to manipulate and cripple them. I wonder any papers have been published on how the ketogenic diet influences developmental symmetry?

Just thinking out loud.

whitecoast said:
Since we're starting to piece together that genetic damage is one of the routes through which higher density STS manipulate people, maybe the asymmetry of psychopaths you've encountered could in part by attributed to increased developmental manipulation by higher ups to develop certain traits or fixations to better interfere with you and others?

Laura stated pathological, not essential psychopathy. Essential psychopathy and OP's fall into same category, as an essential psychopath is a " failed OP'-she said pathologicals are more assymetrical. This is why Laura said it seemed ' right"

But again, as was stated, it is no way to tell anything for sure, and we should not try to based on this physical manifestation. That would indeed be dangerous.

"Pathological" CAN include essential psychopathy. Don't nitpick.

Just to add something more to the discussion, I also think that physical traits and facial symmetry is not an advisable way to judge whether someone is psychopath or not.

I also have known very symmetrical people or people who are considered cute according to western standards, that fit much more with the normal guy that gets inhibited when meeting women than the psycho, Whereas at the same time I knew non-symmetrical people who fitted very much with the psychopathic profile and they were more successful in seducing women than the "cute" ones. It was rather their speech, attitudes, their manners, their body language, their voice, the way they gaze, etc.. Probably something in their voice, pheromones, etc..

whitecoast said:
From what I've read in Mouravieff, OPs could be more "attractive" because their interests in selecting mates is based entirely on physical or type A influences. Contrasting this would be souled humans, which may make mating decisions based on soul unit matching and whatnot, so facial symmetry is less reliable as a fitness or romance indicator.

Maybe it could also indicate that OPs don't really need to be manipulated by higher density STS in order to keep creativity under entropy's thumb in reality. Whereas interference in the physical development of souled humans would need to happen, so they use improper diet, radiation exposure, etc as openings to manipulate and cripple them. I wonder any papers have been published on how the ketogenic diet influences developmental symmetry?

Just thinking out loud.

Thats an interesting thought. Makes me remember the famous bible quote "they saw the daughter of men were beautiful and mated them", or something like that. But still I wouldn't label anyone as OP or P. Souled according to how cute she/he is. For instance, in some cultures, of certain races, beauty is measured very differently than in Western eurocentric culture. For instance australian aborigines have different beauty standards regarding both women and men, bushmen too, etc..

Cant say I am convinced that the shape or looks of a person dictates whether they are a psychopath or not, I think unless we can get a total lock on a gene that gives them away it will have to be the trusty "By their fruits you will know them." in words and deeds/actions.

Ive known one definite one who was murdered due to the life he chose to lead.

And suspect a few others iv´e met along the way. Some where striking to look at ,others not.

Laura said:
Daenerys said:
Certainly. I am just trying to make sense of something I am picking up on, and not having the correct math skills makes it hard as I do not know if the feedback my brain is giving me even makes sense some times. I was not trying to be absurd, just trying to articulate so that I could get feedback possibly from someone who had more concrete knowledge than me. Certainly not trying to put anyone in a box.

I think that whatever this is you are "picking up on" needs to be shelved and some plain vanilla reality should take its place. You don't want to do a "John Nash" here.

Having taken care of a lot of vanilla reality this morning, I have one more question. I do not wish to be spoon fed so just a suggestion in the right direction would be wonderful. I took a few minutes and looked to see if there was anything that was related to monopoles and magnetite, because my annoying brain will not leave me alone.

I found for example a Harvard study looking for monopoles in magnetite : http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1986ChPhL...3..461C

We have magnetite in our brains, if I am following all of the information here correctly. My question now is why is my line of thought absurd in my brain relating monopoles with this topic?. I will go and study and read as much as I have to, even if it means it will take a long and tedious time to do it, but since I do not know where to start, a nudge there would be very helpful if anyone can point me that way, and would be much appreciated.

Daenerys said:
We have magnetite in our brains, if I am following all of the information here correctly. My question now is why is my line of thought absurd in my brain relating monopoles with this topic?.

Human beings have small amounts of magnetite in their brains - so do some bacteria, birds, and apparently some marine mammals. The current hypothesis is that the magnetite may help animals orient to the earth's magnetic field. Some animals like birds have a very high sensitivity to magnetic fields and can respond to very small field strengths. From an esoteric standpoint, the C's made a comment that magnetite may play a role as a conduit allowing transfer between densities.

On the topic of magnetic monopoles, people have been searching for them in rocks samples, ocean water, on the moon etc. In the science daily article linked earlier, scientists could find evidence of monopoles under specialized lab conditions with applied magnetic fields and extremely low temperatures. I could not find any papers which stated that magnetic monopoles have been found in natural settings. The paper link provided in the last post was from a Chinese institute published in 1986.

Coming to the link between these facts and facial symmetry and psychopathy

[quote author=Daenerys]
So anyway, I think the reason that the facial symmetry is there in essential psychopathy is that it is a S to N charge for example as opposed to a N to S monopole that would maybe be akin to a fused magnetic center. This is a hypothetical idea- I have no mathematical basis for this.
[/quote]

Has any evidence been found that the trace amounts of magnetite found in brains of animals affect their physiological symmetry?

What is a N to S monopole? What is the connection of that with a fused magnetic center which is an esoteric concept and something that very very few members of human population is likely to have?

Why would psychopathy be associated with a S to N charge?

All these statements do not seem to have any grounding or basis in what is known today. IMO there is little if any chance to test this hypothetical idea in any real, meaningful way.

Daenerys, there seems to be a tendency on your part to metaphorically go 100miles an hour, drawing connections between disconnected sets of data with little logical or critical thinking. It does seem like a dangerous path to follow from a psychological standpoint at worst - and a wastage of energy at the best. But if you ask to be shown "why this is absurd", it is not easy to say what exactly is wrong in such cases since to do that one needs to engage system2 of the brain which works slowly and deliberately, trying to suss out things from a more rigorous logical standpoint. What if it belongs to the category of what is referred to here as "not even wrong" - at least that is the way it looks to me at present.

In this particular case, there does seem to be an emotional investment on your part with the original question of connection of symmetry with psychopathy. You now seem to be desperately grasping at straws to find such a connection. Maybe it will be useful to ask yourself if you are identified strongly with your idea and if yes then explore the reasons behind it?

I am going to answer this question in the swamp, if you do not mind as there is some personal issues that I do not want to expound upon here in this thread. Give me a few minutes to figure out how I want to structure it so that it makes the most sense .

Back
Top Bottom