Question batch discussion for refining submitted questions

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
On 9/24/2023, 'तत्परिवर्तनं भव' submitted: "Is Buddhist/Stoic philosophy most similar with "Cassiopaeans way of thinking"?"
This can be researched and discovered for oneself. Plenty of discussion on both types of philosophy.
On 9/24/2023, 'infinityseeker' submitted: "Does imagination function as a kind of shadow construct of 4-dimensional or 4th density reality as alluded to in the dialog "Rhyming Dialog Seven" [link attached] by ValidValiantry (ie. me "infinityseeker")? If so, is the mechanism between imagination/conception and projection/manifestation through levels (of dimension and/or density) Logos/descriptor based (ie. Langan [link attached])? If not, what is imagination? What is imagination's function?"
I think this one needs more work, @infinityseeker . It would need a brief summary of the idea of imagination as 4D shadow construct, some examples, and what that would mean, description of "logos/descriptor-based", etc. And a description of what you mean by imagination. For discussion, provide some examples. If the question is "what is the ultimate source of the ideas that come to imagination", then I think we can probably deduce that, ultimately it would be 7D (cosmic mind and infinite potential, since that is the ultimate source of everything), filtered through densities. E.g., 4D can be the inspiration for certain ideas, or other densities (as in the answer about Mozart).
On 9/24/2023, 'Ishtar' submitted: "A question appeared in my head, which started with thinking about time-space and space-time. I discovered this questioning so I wanted to test it :-) Are these opposite concepts, e.g. time-space, i.e. what we have now, we move at the same time but in a different space, then in 4D space-time we will have a common space and move in different time ?"
This is how Ra used the terms, but reversed. Spacetime was common time, timespace was common space. Maybe a question if this is an accurate description of the spiritual densities? (Langan uses the words terminal and nonterminal domain to describe the same division.)
On 9/25/2023, 'jsf' submitted: "Anton Parks is a French author known for his theories and writings on ancient civilizations, extraterrestrial contact, and alternative history. He wrote a lot about Sumerian and ancient languages. He is quite well-known in France.One of his most well-known works is the "Chronicles of Girku," a series of books in which he presents his interpretation of Sumerian and Mesopotamian mythology. Parks claims that these ancient texts contain hidden messages about extraterrestrial beings and their interactions with humanity. He relates the "memories" of 4D entities and how they managed human livestock in different parts of the world. He describes the interactions of lizard beings with humans through the millennia in a quite precise way.My question would be, what is the source of his books Chronicles of Girku ? What percentage is genuine and reflects real events? This topic has been discussed on the forum, but I think this is an author that mostly French people are familiar with.Thank you very much"
@jsf , this sounds like a French version of Sitchin. I would think Frenchies could discover something about the source of his books (e.g. Sitchin, imagination/channeling, etc.) before asking about it.
On 9/25/2023, 'adamos' submitted: "To what extent (in %) are the ideas of user adamosx presented on the salon24.pl blog accurate."
@adamos , this needs background for those unfamiliar with these writings. Maybe pick a specific idea, since "ideas" is pretty vague.
On 9/27/2023, 'mamibio74' submitted: "I think this "man" is telling the truth, am I right to think that? if so can the Cs tell us more? CrowdBunker"
@mamibio74 , on red flag is his take on chemtrails... Seems like a mix of truth and disinfo.
On 10/1/2023, 'Global Warming' submitted five sets of questions:
Just a comment that all these questions are enough for like 3 full sessions! So @Global Warning , if you want your questions asked, I would first recommend vastly trimming them down, focusing on the ones that are most important, and refining them.
1) "According to the latest sessions. Cassiopaeans mentioned the nearest 3D-inhabited planet being 100 light years from Earth. It could explain why we would never visit each other using our present crafts, as the typical life span on our planet is pretty much 75 years. But we have been here for generations as well. My questions are: is it inhabited by beings similar to or the same as humans? What are their vital statistics, like their typical life span, presence, form of communication, and food? Do they live on a similar technological level to us, or better or worse? What historical era are they in, if I can ask so? Do they face our typical problems like wars, all sorts of suffering, etc.? Did we ever communicate, actually, and when and how? I guess it is information we couldn't get otherwise than from that source, so I'd ask, how many planets are now inhabited in the Milky Way and overall? According to Furmi's paradox, how many similar beings are there? Not a long time ago or possibly further, just in a galaxy far, far away. We are very Earth-centric as usual, so I'd like to add some fresh air. And, are aliens visiting such planets as much as they visit ours? What's different about the mentioned planet, like day and year length, number of suns, and gravity?
Most of the above is dealt with in the Ra Material, and some similar questions in the Cs. I'd suggest doing some research, finding some figures that we could use as a starting point, and going from there. (I think the ones in bold are decent.)
Are some of our games, movies, etc. actually about such planet(s), inspired, e.g., by 5D communication, like in the DreamWeb?
I think the answer would be an obvious yes.
Is X-Files and other TV series and movies showing more physical aliens and alien aircraft or abductions than ours about such a planet, where the circumstances just bound it to be more visible?"

2) "In one of the previous sessions, Cassiopaeans mentioned portals transmitting negative energy in Ukraine and said we could actually destroy such portals using weapons. What sort of weapon would it be? Would it look like an alien blaster, a sort of radio wave, or another electric impulse-shooting device? Or more like a radio itself, or something similar to a vacuum, which, according to the Ghost Busters, means a receiver, which would need to accumulate such energy and could possibly create a disaster? How can we create such a device? I guess aliens have it as an antidote for a disease created in a laboratory. Do humans have such a device, found randomly in Roswell, for example, or at another UFO crash site? I remember aliens operating something similar, which could possibly reduce the negative effects of their actions. Can we create with what we have on Earth, and how? Do any of the involved governments possess and use it?"

3) "I don't really want to ask it, but it's something that keeps bugging me out. How many of the stories about rapes and murders in Ukraine performed by Russians are true? It's going to be drastic, but did they really kill an evacuating dad and the dog of a Ukrainian man? Were there really six girls raped and hanged by Chechens? Were Chechens raping the Russian troops and even sending death notes with evidence of such rapes to their families to humiliate them, and if so, are the Russian officials aware of it? Do they protest? For example, if Khadyrov was poisoned, was it possibly a Russia-related action more than NATO's prevention? Was there a dog eaten by the troops? Was the father shot and the mother abused pretty much next to the kid? Was there a girl taken by force and given back after a week who has never said anything since? Did such things really happen soon into the war, or was it Ukrainian propaganda? So, to rephrase it correctly: how many rape cases and murders of civilians have really happened since then during the war from the Russian side and how many from the Ukrainian side? In what percentage is the mainstream blaming of the Russians actually true? Was any side of the conflict, like the Pentagon obviously, but Zelenskyy and his government, expecting this to happen and sacrificing the people for patriotic idealism, prosperity, and the land? Was Putin expecting it to happen and sacrificing either the Ukrainian civilians or his own troops as well? How many of the events we usually hear about are bloody false flags created by Ukrainian special forces? And according to the view that such people dying are pretty much organic portals, how many organic portals and how many humans really die? Is it going to stay a local conflict or escalate in, e.g., a decade, other than economically? I think some of it has already been answered, but I'd like to sort it out, even for the sake of the people who got slaughtered or traumatized there..."

4) "I was very interested in the Skinwalker Ranch at some point, so I'd like to ask, how many of it was true? What were the light balls seen there? What killed the dogs? What was the bulletproof wolf?
Probably window fallers.
Are the 'deleted scenes', like people seeing dogs wearing sunglasses and hats, smoking Malrboros, and the burnt cigarettes on the ground later, actually true? What were the dogs really for, and what was their purpose? As it is actually part of the military facility, like the balls of lights? What scared the meditating spiritualist there? What is a Skinwalker?I never remembered the region, but I believe it was Peru. So is it similar to the one visited by Saddhghuru? Or the Bermuda Triangle, or the Russian Bermuda Triangle, and other places like that where such things just happen? Why do such things happen in certain places, though?There were teleporting bulls mentioned. Most of it never happened in the presence of human eyes or devices, except some sort of channeled voice. Why are such beings so secretive? Is it like some astral survival instinct, or is it just out of the reach of our senses? How would we perceive the teleporting bulls if we were there, though? Disappearing? Or hypnotized, walking, with an old padlock opening, etc. So, like modern visions of paranormal events, or old-school ones, or neither?What happened to the owners of the farm? The first guy sold it to another, obviously never mentioning anything about it being a ghost farm. The second guy sold it to the scientist, who became involved in Musk's earlier investments, like space hotels. Now it's the property of some fake enterprise. Is it governmental?Maybe not related, but I remember an alien abduction report mentioning a guy who was served pancakes that tasted like cardboard by aliens. Was he really offered something to eat, and what was it? Or was it some sort of cover-up, a hallucination? What have they really done to him?"

5) "Questions about a few experiences I've had. Was my panic fear in childhood, related to loneliness and family issues, irrational or abduction-related? Is my experience of guessing random numbers and getting answers to questions from childhood a false memory or real? Were my colorful oob experiences in sleep alien-related, simply oobe, or related to some repressed emotions ? Is the memory of an alien running towards a portal real or a false memory, a sort of hallucination or projection? If it is real, what sort of alien is it, and why? Why was I in such bad shape when I was growing up? Was it a big deal related to the world and the transition, or my own traumatic experience? And lately, were some of the negative events provoked by me unaware? Were any of the global things predicted by me in the past open to change if I could respond any better? According to the synchronicity of the dates. Was the weird storm looking like a stroboscope random or 4D-related? The storm in the past summer—was it just a symbol to me, but overall random? And lately, did I just forget my keys, or was it some sort of poltergeist? There are many questions, but I can't really summarize them better. If it's too many, one simple question: when someone knows my girlfriend's name, or what I'm doing right now, who am I talking with?"

On 10/6/2023, 'Global Warming' submitted four sets of questions:

1) "The Internet jokes that the Mexican aliens were made out of cake. Were they really? I don't think so, but was it some clay figure? What were the eggs inside the bodies? I know Cs said it was actually fake, but what was the purpose? Like checking the reaction? Some sort of social experiment? Or was it as usual for a thrill and attention, meaning for the money and overall manipulation related to it? People didn't care as much, at least outside the country, but there's also a so-called collective consciousness, so I guess it would always be divided for the believers, skeptics and empaths, which means people who would maybe believe it, people who would never believe it, even if it was real, and people who would just feel if it was real or not. But there was the Area 51 autopsy video claimed by Cs to be real, while the alleged authors claimed it to be fake videotape made for money, and even Laura or someone in the group noticed it was nothing like the protocol of behavior during a real autopsy. So I'd like to confront Cs to see if it was real and the person was lying to be the author or wasn't, and if so, why Cs lied about it too. If it was fake, how can I believe the Mexican aliens were?"
There's a question in here about the alien autopsy film and the claims by the Greek filmmaker/effects guy and his friends that they made it, but it would require some research and reformulation. As in, look into the claims, find the best evidence, and then formulate questions to tease it apart and find out what's really going on.
2) "A lot of people in the group react very badly if someone questions any of your testimony, while a vast part of your testimony is questioning everything and making it scientific and journalistic as much as possible. Such reactions remind me of psychopathic behavior, which means roasting the non-believing or questioning person—not even the words but the personality, thinking pattern, emotions, etc. I have always seen such mechanisms in people—something allowing them to get to the core, pointing and roasting it. Which made me believe a fair number of people are sociopathic by nature. I've always seen it as some 2D-leftover rivalry or coping mechanism as well. There's also a belief that a fair number of people are organic portals, so we don't have to care about their fate. I'm not sure if it was answered, but I have some questions regarding that. 1. It is said that about 1% of people are psychopaths. I personally believe that it refers to criminals being caught, and the real number of psychopaths is bigger, criminal or not, as James Fallon proves not all psychopaths would indeed be criminals. What are the real numbers? How many psychopaths are there in the world?
Last one was already answered and discussed in a prior session thread.
2. Today's world promotes narcissism. How many narcissists are there in the world? And overall, how many people could be called psychopaths, sociopaths or narcissists clinically? 3. Many members of the group show no empathy towards the victims of war, calling them organic portals, if not people having such a fate because of something.
I don't remember reading any response like that.
I'd like to clarify how many victims of the war, like people shot to death, raped and tortured, or simply dying, were actually organic portals, according to Ukraine, the Middle East, Vietnam, or whatever wars. 4. Maybe it would be controversial, but how many members of the group, including the Internet forum that Cs were trying to prevent at some point, are psychopaths, etc., and organic portals? 5. How many organic portals are there in the world, and are they even aware of being so? Is it simply that people are made to die, with no reincarnation at all? Can organic portals raise a child which would have soul actually? So they would continue with their role, which was helping 2D/3D transition? And is it why people like dumb barking dogs and other domestic animals?"

3) "If we are talking numbers, there were 3% LGBTQ+ calculated. With the current hype, while popularity is falling, I believe about 10% support it or participate in it, even though the hype was like 90% at some point: everyone was talking about it, either supporting it or being against it. What is the real number of people with such orientations? Speaking about 'the LGBT agenda', sometimes it felt sociopathic, especially from the transsexual side. As Cs mentioned, it's been provoked by reptilians. I'm trying to connect the dots, but I can't really get why they need people modified so much. You once said it was a harvest, like they would try to take over the planet and our bodies. It relates to many things. People connect it with chemicals in the air and on the ground. I mean, they don't usually connect it with reptilians, but with some sort of governmental mess they can't really define. Now it's vaccine-related depopulation. There's estrogen in our bodies. There's been bug powder and bug chips, but everyone has already forgotten them. If it's all true, how does it relate to reptilians and what sort of body they need? Do psychopaths, etc., mess things up with the LGBT community, and why? I mean, they always like social mess and play with it. What's the point from the human perspective and from the alien perspective, though?"

4) "What is the balance of power leading to in today's world? Do the Russians really care about the lands that belong to them as historical heritage, and are they willing to sacrifice people for it? Would the Pentagon have brought about World War III and the destruction of Russia, or would it have wanted to, if Putin had not taken the first step? What does the Pentagon care about most? Is much of what is going on in the 4D STS feeding on the energy of suffering and the use of fun-hungry psychopaths on both the Eastern and Western sides? Recently, I heard a song in the mainstream saying that it would be useful to start everything over again, literally "resetting the world to zero". How are people, including artists, provided with this information? It sometimes resembles preying on pure souls and talents in order to influence the population, presenting imposed historical breakthroughs in the most accessible way possible. But maybe the artists simply sense it and react in some way with songs about revolution, blues, cultural changes, etc. So what is the current version of The Matrix supposed to be? This usually happens in stages. After COVID, there was war. What will happen after the war? Wait and see, right? Was COVID a preventive action against the Third World War, i.e., an opportunity for governments to subjugate people again, close borders and prepare troops—an action of the world government for such a purpose?"

@adamos , this needs background for those unfamiliar with these writings. Maybe pick a specific idea, since "ideas" is pretty vague.
@Approaching Infinity
Of course, a good point. So I tried to "replace" my question with two more specific (IMO) ones which are the clue. I used "Google Translate" because English is not my native language, so I don't know if these questions will be formulated appropriately and are understandable.
Questions:
1) Is the curvature of space-time the result of infinitely multidimensional space being distorted by the impact/influence of the consciousness of entities (1D, 2D, 3D, ... entities) in such a way that the space surrounding these entities leaves only so much "unfolded/uncurled" dimensions how many dimensions is this entity capable of perceiving, and all other dimensions (infinitely many) are "folded/curled" just similar to the additional 4th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory?

2) If this is the case, is it also true that the space surrounding entities having the simplest/"smallest" consciousness (the simplest 1D entities) has "all" of its infinite number of dimensions "folded/curled" (similar to the additional 4-th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory) and that is why the laws of "quantum reality" apply at this level?

Last edited:
@Approaching Infinity
Of course, a good point. So I tried to "replace" my question with two more specific (IMO) ones which are the clue. I used "Google Translate" because English is not my native language, so I don't know if these questions will be formulated appropriately and are understandable.
I smoothed them out a bit:
1) Is the curvature of space-time the result of infinitely multidimensional space being distorted by the impact/influence of the consciousness of entities (1D, 2D, 3D, ... ) in such a way that the space surrounding these entities leaves only as many "unfolded/uncurled" dimensions as this entity is capable of perceiving, and all other dimensions (infinitely many) are "folded/curled" just similar to the additional 4th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory?

2) If this is the case, is it also true that the space surrounding entities having the simplest/"smallest" consciousness (the simplest 1D entities) has "all" of its infinite number of dimensions "folded/curled", and that is why the laws of "quantum reality" apply at this level?
These questions are above my pay grade, but this bit from a recent session (4/23/22) might be relevant:
Q: (Ark) What is the relation between densities and dimensions?

(L) They've already answered that question. That's in the transcripts.

(Ark) Yeah but there is no answer for that.

A: Dimensions are a human construct we have used as there are no better available terms.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is also a human concept, yes?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Everything we use in physics is a human concept, yes?

A: Which is why you are having so much confusion.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is using dimensions. It's not a human concept. It's an algebraic concept. And we need dimensions if we want to use algebra.

Q: (Ark) How many dimensions?

A: Infinite.

Q:
(Ark) Are these dimensions related to space and time?

Q: (Ark) But space is 3-dimensional. Where is the rest of the infinite dimensions?

A: Many iterations.

Q: (Ark) Many iterations... Iterations of what?

A: Space and time.

Q:
(Ark) Does it have anything to do with quantum theory or not?

A:
Very little, actually.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with Einstein's theory of gravity?

A: Even less.

Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?

A: Modern concepts do not define as such.

Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?

A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.

Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?

A: Possibly.
Also:
2/3/96
Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle.

1/4/97
Q: (L) And, can infinite numbers of "dimensions" exist within each level of density, even if temporary?

A: Yes. If you want to go back and change "history," either for individuals or for universal perception, you must first create an alternate universe to do it. Your 4th density STS "friends" have been doing this a lot.

8/1/98
Remember, density and dimensional concepts intersect. Density level relates more to conscious awareness, but dimensions house consciousness and all other.

7/10/99
Q: (L) Define dimension. (A) I have tried to guess what you mean by dimensions from all the things that you have said about it...

A: Our "meaning" is closer to that of the general public definition.

Q: (A) Very good, yet you have said certain things in a context that was more related to the structure of the universe. And we were talking about dimensions also in the context of Kaluza-Klein theories. At one point, you said there are infinitely many dimensions, and at another point it was implied that different dimensions meant different universes, which would mean that there are infinitely many universes. I would like to represent these dimensions in some mathematical model. My idea was that these dimensions were like slices; and each slice is a universe and, indeed, there are infinitely many possible slices. So, that was my idea of dimensions: slices. Is it correct?

A: That is good.

Q: (A) There are infinitely many dimensions because there are infinitely many slices. Now we come to densities. There are not infinitely many densities, there are only seven. Or, are these seven just for the general public and there are really infinitely many of them as well?

A: No.

Last edited:
@Approaching Infinity
Edited 1st question:
1) Is the curvature of space-time the result of infinitely multidimensional space being distorted by the impact/influence of the consciousness of entities (1D, 2D, 3D, ... ) in such a way that
a) the space surrounding these entities leaves only as many "unfolded/uncurled" dimensions as this entity is capable of perceiving, and all other dimensions (infinitely many) are "folded/curled" just similar to the additional 4th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory?
b) the space surrounding these entities consists of overlapping infinitely many spaces, each of them has the number of dimensions that is equal to maximum number of dimensions this entity is able to perceive ?

Can it be in this form ?

Last edited:
@jsf , this sounds like a French version of Sitchin. I would think Frenchies could discover something about the source of his books (e.g. Sitchin, imagination/channeling, etc.) before asking about it.
Regarding Anton Parks, his work is twofold:

- his visions since childhood, himself doesn't know what they really are and why he have them, he can only speculate about it.
- his researchs more down to earth mostly inspired by his visions, he learned sumerian to decipher the archeological tablets.

As for Sitchin, he recently published a book entitled Agents of Apocalypse where he claims Sitchin was a sionist agent maybe from Mossad. (I didn't read this book myself so I can't say much about it)

In another book (Eden), here is what he wrote (deepL translation):

The history of the Sumerian gods was brought to public attention in 1976 by the Russian-born author Zecharia Sitchin (1920-2010). We owe this writer many works on this subject. Until then, the only books available on Sumer and Akkad were archaeological, ethnological and linguistic works, or scholarly works that could only be found in specialized books orarticles. Before Sitchin, the sumerologist Samuel Noah Kramer ( 1897-1990) had in 1956 opened the way to a wider public with hisremarkable, world-famous work, HistoryBegins in Sumer.

In his first book,The 12th Planet, publishedin 1976, Sitchin put forward the thesis that a wandering planet called Nibiru, belonging to our solar system, passed close to the Earth every 3,600 years. Accordingto him, this planet was home to an extraterrestrial race known as the"Anunnaki", who would take advantage of each crossing of our solar system to land on Earth with their ships, collecting gold which they would then turn into powder to reinforce their planet's atmospheric shield. Zecharia Sitchin has always claimed to have read this information on unknown clay tablets - documents he has never presented in his books, nor their translations. Many readers, and even authors, have asked him for the references to these tablets,to no avail. Apart from systematically quoting us the Enûma Elis and the names of some astronomical documents, where Nibiru seems to belocated at or near Jupiter1 (cf. tablets KAV 21B, CT 26.41, CT 25.35.7, K.6174 and K.12769), Sitchin has never really been able to confirm his statements by means of any tablet.

ZechariaSitchin's entire thesis is based on the concept of a wandering planet of the Anunna gods, which would belong to the solar system, but whose highly elliptical orbit around the sun would, according to him, have a period of 3600 Earth years. In plain English, this figure corresponds to the time it would take for this hypothetical planet to return cyclically to Earth. What Mr. Sitchin doesn't specify is that the Sar was a unit of measurement frequently used by the Mesopotamians (3600 meters2 =100Sar). It is found on numerous tablets that have absolutely nothing to do with Nibiru or even calculations in years. Take, for example, the account of the flood in the Ninivite epic of Gilgamesh, where the Mesopotamian Noah builds his boat using "3x 3600 units of asphalt (Sar)" in line 65 of the clay tablet. The boat also has "a surface area of 3,600 square meters(lkû)"as formulated in line 57. Another random example, from documents discussed at the end of this book: "Then Ila, who was the high priest of Zabalam, marched victoriously on Girsu ...He stole 3,600 Guru of LagaS's barley" (fragment from Entemena cone III 28 to IV 12).2

I'm not against the idea of a star wandering through planetary systems, as Mr. Sitchin suggested with his Nibiru, but if such a planet exists, it can't be the home of the Sumerian gods, since no document mentions it as such!

Faced with the impossibility of justifying his statements and the obvious lack of credible sources for his thesis, Sitchin wrote a book in 2001 entitled TheLost Book of Enki -Memoirsand Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God. In this book, the author mentions Sumerian tablets supposedly written by a certain Endubsar, scribe of the god Enki's city of Eridu. They contain all the missing elements to support the author's thesis: Nibiru, the planet of the Anunnaki, the gold of the gods that will form Nibiru's shield, Nibiru's cyclical passages, etc. Unfortunately, these documents are invented: they don't exist. Many readers, and even magazines, have believed them, and still do, due to the lack of transparency on the part of the author and his various publishers. It is to be hoped that this blunder can be rectified in the future, as it simply discredits the work of the author in question.

Having now spent almost 10 years going through almost all the documents translated and available in English, French and even German - the three languages of the first archaeologists to excavate Iraqi soil and record their work - I can confirm that not a single clay tablet refers to Nibiru as the planet of the Anunnaki gods of Mesopotamian mythology! The celestial and timeless place of the gods mentioned in every text is, as we've seen, the Dukù("holyhill"). This name was later used to designate the mountain on which the city of Kharsag was to stand, as well as the divine chapels built in Sumer's largest cities. These Dukù chapels, where the priests worshipped, represented the earthly incarnation of the primordial star of the gods, not Nibiru!

In the same way, there is no record of Sumerian gods landing on Earth every 3,600 years, nor of their persistence in trying to restore their planet's atmosphere with gold, as Mr.Sitchin claims. Sitchin's entire thesis is based on this idea, which appears to be the stuff of pure fantasy, worthy of a 60s B-movie script. Clearly, Sitchin has only succeeded in proving one thing: the bigger the fable, the more it gets across! It's true that we can be mistaken in good faith, but mystification is beyond honesty. In any research work, it is important to know how to separate the unverifiable parts from the pure study, which is something Mr. Sitchin never knew how to do, or wanted to do.3

What's even more surprising is that Zecharia Sitchin never studied the series of tablets you're about to discover. A self-proclaimed expert on Sumerian tablets, and even claiming to be able to decipher Sumerian, Mr. Sitchin never took the time to study these texts, or even to translate them. Surprisingly, this would have saved him considerable time in interpreting the true history of the Anunna and their origins.

If Mr. Sitchin knew how to translate Sumerian as he claimed, it appears that he never deigned to study these documents closely, due to the nature of these texts, which clearly recount the arrival and establishment of the Sumerian gods Anunna on Earth. Indeed, these tablets constantly contradict the very basis of his thesis, nor do they mention the aforementioned elements, not to mention Nibiru...But we've known that for a long time.

1- For clay tablet specialists, Nibiru is just one of the many names of the planet Jupiter. For my part, I've given my views on this subject and explained on numerous occasions that Nibiru would have been the former satellite of a planet, now extinct, that lay between Mars and Jupiter. An explosion, the cause of which is unknown, destroyed this ancient planet, whose remains form the asteroid belt.

2- Sollberger, Edmond ,and Kupper ,Jean-Robert, Inscriptions Royales sumériennes et akkadiennes, éditions du Cerf,1971,p.72.

3-Zecharia Sitchin will not only have created a myth, but also doubt in the minds of his readers, which is regrettable. Since the author's death, some of his thrill-seeking followers have conveniently extended the myth by posting on the Internet false translations of fabricated Sumerian tablets in which Nibiru is clearly associated with the Anunnaki. These tablets are not catalogued by any museum, nor do they bear any number that would enable them to be identified. If these were unknown tablets, it would have been desirable for these translations to have been associated with photographs or legible facsimiles, which is not the case and never will be. But the Internet is a zone of free will and free exchange, where the best rubs shoulders with the worst, and where truths as well as mystifications can be disseminated. It would be preferable if, in the context of researchworks, readers'alert minds could distinguish between genuine investigation, with verifiable sources, and pure fantasy. This brings usto the heart of the main theme of this study: thetransformation of real facts and the manipulation of history...​

There 2 already exisiting threads about him

Hi @Approaching Infinity
That's odd that you created this post as i recently brainstormed about a similar idea : the fact that for many questions, a contextualisation would be required, and in practice, I had the idea to advise to add more space for adding contextualisation to any question, or simply, open a thread here to bring a context to a specific question, then, on the dedicated page, ask in the right cell the question, and in the comment, add the link to the thread which explain the context surrounding the question.
And this is in practice what you are doing here for some open questions asked.

I didn't dare yet to ask a question because, after having read 2x the Wave books + many posts here, i know that asking the rightly formulated question is really a job in itself, and, a bit funny to confess, because i do not want at all to have Laura asking "who asked this question ?" (and all that means) :lol:

BTW, about Anton Parks, i read 5 of his books +/- 5y before, maybe 6 (i need to dig in my books), and unfortunately i do not remember too much the details. What i remember is that i wanted to ask C's about, but didn't go further than thinking about. A good thing he brought in his work is a good knowledge in translating egyptian hieroglyphs, if i well recall, he became one of the best ... translators in the world. In practice, again if i well remember (i hope @jsf will be able to add more details) is that he was, since childhood, a kind of victim of ... sort of long-time visions ... hard to explain but without any preparation, he was entering in a state in which he's witnessing some past events like watching a movie, and this was happening non stop to him. He succeeded to reject them at a moment but his life became chaotic until he "accepted" them again. He gave much details about in his book which could be almost read as sci-fi books. All what he described is what happened before earth was colonized or better say seeded and governed by reptile (lizard ?) entities and the first years/decades/centuries of mankind on earth.
My conclusion was that :
- whether he witnessed real past events and it may be worth it to read them more closely
- it's a kind of psy-op from the 4D STS who selected a "victim" to who they "transmitted" these information in order to add one more dead-end, a kind of "4D level" cointelpro operation with still the same aim : hide the truth among a myriad of lies or half-lies.

The question @jsf ask looks like a first good question to ask. If negative or mainly negative, no need them to dig further on him. These books where anyway interresting and also entertaining to read, i mean, even if the C's respond that this is full fake, or mainly, i will not complain much as this remained a pleasant reading - my opinion about is to think that it has at least a decent % of truth and yes, now that the question comes back here, i'm very interrested to read what the C's would answer about. My comment remains FWIW :)

Edit before posting : visibly @Maat was also on it - hello there !

@Approaching Infinity
Just in case, I will just mention that the second question remains unchanged so I repeated it below:

2) If this is the case, is it also true that the space surrounding entities having the simplest/"smallest" consciousness (the simplest 1D entities) has "all" of its infinite number of dimensions "folded/curled", and that is why the laws of "quantum reality" apply at this level?

@Approaching Infinity
Just in case, I will just mention that the second question remains unchanged (and is as important as the first one :) so I repeated it below:

2) If this is the case, is it also true that the space surrounding entities having the simplest/"smallest" consciousness (the simplest 1D entities) has "all" of its infinite number of dimensions "folded/curled" (similar to the additional 4-th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory) and that is why the laws of "quantum reality" apply at this level?
For Ark's model, the consciousness/information field center algebra part is local thus dumb single particles would blindly follow quantum reality. Both the mind and the dumb particle might have the many iterations (of Kaluza-Klein spacetimes) to choose from but the informed mind might not be as blind. 6th density might have more iterations throughout timelines to directly perceive and 4th density might be a complicated thing where time is less connected to space and the thing acting more time-like is more a frequency-like collection of iterations (related to Ark's recent mentioning of a degenerate metric in a session; there's a long ago mentioning of it too).

@Approaching Infinity
Edited 1st question:
1) Is the curvature of space-time the result of infinitely multidimensional space being distorted by the impact/influence of the consciousness of entities (1D, 2D, 3D, ... ) in such a way that
a) the space surrounding these entities leaves only as many "unfolded/uncurled" dimensions as this entity is capable of perceiving, and all other dimensions (infinitely many) are "folded/curled" just similar to the additional 4th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory?
b) the space surrounding these entities consists of overlapping infinitely many spaces, each of them has the number of dimensions that is equal to maximum number of dimensions this entity is able to perceive ?

Can it be in this form ?
I don't understand the questions well enough. But I might break it down even further:

1) Is the curvature of spacetime the result of infinitely multidimensional space being distorted by the influence of the consciousness of entities (1D, 2D, 3D, ... )?

2) If yes, is this because the space surrounding these entities leaves only as many "unfolded/uncurled" dimensions as this entity is capable of perceiving?

3) Are all other dimensions (infinitely many) "folded/curled," similar to the additional 4th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory?

For Ark's model, the consciousness/information field center algebra part is local thus dumb single particles would blindly follow quantum reality.
But what/who create/are creating quantum reality in space surounding "dumb single particles" ? In other words: what is origin of the quantum reality ?
I think that reality is created by those "dumb single partices" itself. These particles (the most primitive 1D entities) have such a primitive/basic consciousness that all dimensions (infinitely many) of a fragment of space in their surroundings curl up into a tight circle (similar to 4th spatial dimension in KK theory like I wrote before) because they are unable to "perceive" the space around them as even one-dimensional.
One can say that entity's level of consciousness is equivalent for level/amount of free will that entity has so that "dumb single particles" are only capable of submitting to the laws governing the space that they themselves shaped.

I don't understand the questions well enough. But I might break it down even further:

1) Is the curvature of spacetime the result of infinitely multidimensional space being distorted by the influence of the consciousness of entities (1D, 2D, 3D, ... )?

2) If yes, is this because the space surrounding these entities leaves only as many "unfolded/uncurled" dimensions as this entity is capable of perceiving?

3) Are all other dimensions (infinitely many) "folded/curled," similar to the additional 4th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory?
@Approaching Infinity
If possible, please keep my proposal after the last changes I made to these questions because what You proposed changes the subject of what I wanted to ask about (the first question must remain variative).
I will try to rephrase these questions, maybe break them down into more elementary questions, but so that their overall meaning remains the same. I need a little more time for this.

But what/who create/are creating quantum reality in space surounding "dumb single particles" ? In other words: what is origin of the quantum reality ?
I think that reality is created by those "dumb single partices" itself. These particles (the most primitive 1D entities) have such a primitive/basic consciousness that all dimensions (infinitely many) of a fragment of space in their surroundings curl up into a tight circle (similar to 4th spatial dimension in KK theory like I wrote before) because they are unable to "perceive" the space around them as even one-dimensional.
One can say that entity's level of consciousness is equivalent for level/amount of free will that entity has so that "dumb single particles" are only capable of submitting to the laws governing the space that they themselves shaped.
It would be all possibilities existing eternally so it's like going from a location in one preexisting Kaluza-Klein universe (which might be more a universe-antiuniverse thing) to one of the many universe iterations/slices surrounding your location. The global quantum particle non-center algebra distribution could be thought of as curled to center algebra local classical information but that might be more an analogy since both exist in the math. Locally it could be a handshake-like thing so what's in your mind could certainly curve things and the single particle certainly has a very primitive "mind" state.

@Approaching Infinity
The last try:
My questions:
1) Is the curvature of space-time the result of different deformations of infinitely multidimensional space in the surroundings of entities which has different levels of consciousness (1D, 2D, 3D, 4D...) that are located in space? In other words: does the curvature of space-time occur because, for example, the space in the surroundings of 1D consciousness entities is deformed to a greater extent than in the surroundings of 4D consciousness entities?

2) If this is the case, does this deformation result from the fact that a being with a specific level of consciousness adjusts the number of dimensions of space in its environment to its ability to perceive a specific (e.g. limited to 3) number of dimensions, or does space have such a property that it deforms itself in such a way as to adapt to the ability of a given entity to perceive a given number of dimensions by this entity?

3) What does such a deformed fragment of space look like in geometric terms?
a) Is the space surrounding entities has only as many "unfolded/uncurled" dimensions as this entity is capable of perceiving, and all other dimensions (infinitely many) are "folded/curled" just similar to the additional 4th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory?
OR
b) Is the space surrounding entities consists of overlapping infinitely many spaces, each of them with the number of dimensions that this entity is able to perceive ?

4) If this is the case, is it also true that the space surrounding entities having the lowest possible level of consciousness (the simplest 1D entities) has "all" of its infinite number of dimensions "folded/curled" (similar to the additional 4th spatial dimension in the Kaluza-Klein theory) and that is why the laws of quantum reality apply at this level?

Can it be in this form ? Are questions clear enough now ?

Last edited:
I think this one needs more work, @infinityseeker . It would need a brief summary of the idea of imagination as 4D shadow construct, some examples, and what that would mean, description of "logos/descriptor-based", etc. And a description of what you mean by imagination. For discussion, provide some examples. If the question is "what is the ultimate source of the ideas that come to imagination", then I think we can probably deduce that, ultimately it would be 7D (cosmic mind and infinite potential, since that is the ultimate source of everything), filtered through densities. E.g., 4D can be the inspiration for certain ideas, or other densities (as in the answer about Mozart).
@Approaching Infinity Thank you for your advice. I will attempt to do that below in this thread.

I'm speculating that imagination is a bridge or gateway through which 3D creatures can access 4D. I (sort of) constructed examples and speculated what that would mean in the provided link to Rhyming Dialog Seven. (Side note: I created a series of Rhyming Dialogs a while back to try to help me work through and be able to describe some some psychological, philosophical, and esoteric concepts in words and to people who have never heard of or thought about such things before.) Rhyming Dialog Seven is about imagination and the Dialog is as follows:

Rhyming Dialog Seven

Key: OP=Other Person, ME=Me

OP: Hi.
ME: Hi.

OP: How was your week?
Was it bleak or unique?
ME: More like oblique...
It was a challenging workweek.
How was yours?

OP: Same as yours,
filled with challenging underscores.
ME: I'm glad the weekend is here
and I can essentially disappear
from the outside world for a while.
It makes me smile.

OP: Do I count as an outsider in your world?
ME: Maybe... but you feel more like a voice unfurled
from somewhere inside my own sensory vat -
like a part of me wearing a different hat.

OP: Why do I feel like you're kind of implying
that I'm a figment of your imagination solidifying?
ME: Ha! Maybe you are!
Which would be interesting and bizarre!
Imagine me talking to myself in rhyme
this whole time...

OP: Uhhh... let's not go there.
I might disappear
and get trapped forever in a glitch
of lowered frequency pitch...
ME: Dum, dum, dum...

OP: Anyway... speaking of imagination
what's with that formation?
ME: Do you mean why or how do we have the ability
to ideate, concoct, or fabricate novelties with versatility?

OP: Yes, that's what I mean.
It's one of those things that seem
to set us apart from most other animals on the scene.
ME: Maybe... but animals do seem to dream,
and dreaming does seem to be linked to imagining,
like a kind of possibility refashioning.
Whether animals can do it or can't
imagination does seem to be a kind of subsequent implant
along the evolutionary chain
which allows for a technical or artistic or inventive gain
of comparative function
at our stratum of junction.

OP: Right. From a very young age, we begin to imagine and play.
We start utilizing and exercising our imagination right away.
ME: Yeah... as if we have this innate ability to conceive
potential realities beyond the one that we perceive.
Maybe imagination is what we call our ability to sense
hyperdimensional realities that give pretense
to that which exists but cannot be apprehended
by our limited senses that are physically suspended
in three dimensions
not unlimited extensions?

OP: What? You lost me on that one.
ME: Sorry. Let me try to have some fun
by dragging it out and trying to schlep
what I meant step-by-step.
First, let's discuss dimensions
for a few seconds.

OP: Okay, but don't get too thorough.
ME: I won't. Let's start with zero.
A point has zero dimensions
because it has no extensions.
A line has one dimension
because it extends in one direction.
A square is two dimensional
because it is extendable
both side-to-side and up-to-down.
The same for a circle that is round.
Cubes and spheres extend three dimensionally
because they extend three ways spatially.
They have more breadth:
heighth, width, and depth.

OP: Okay. So, what would four dimensions look like?
ME: Well... In 3D, shadow- or ghost-like.
If you project a cube's or a sphere's shadow onto a flat wall
the shadow projection will be two dimensional.
If a fourth dimensional object was projected into three dimensional space
we would only be able to perceive three of its dimensions in this place.
The same way a cube's shadow displays less information and depth,
a four dimensional hypercube would lose information in this limited breadth.

OP: A hypercube is a four dimensional cube?
ME: Yes. If we had some kind of four dimensional CubeTube
that allowed us to perceive how four dimensions in three would seem
the way we use 3D glasses to see three dimensions on a 2D screen
we'd be able to see all sides at once -
we'd no longer be a blindspot dunce.
4D glasses and a 3D screen
would project a scene
where we'd see the top, bottom, sides, front, back, and inside
all at once, at the same time, all in the same stride.

OP: So, kind of like X-ray vision?
ME: Even more than that, more like supervision.
You'd see upside-down, inside-out, all-sideways, and backwards
in addition to downside-up, outside-in, all-sideways, and forwards.
Imagine any three-D object spinning on three axes simultaneously
while peeling and unpeeling insides-out and outsides-in punctiliously.

OP: Right... I'm not sure if I can
except set into motion and through a time span.
ME: Yes, yes, yes!
That's how we process
any dimensional leap through our mind's eye:
additional time and space must apply.
If we draw a point out straight through time and space
we've just created a one dimensional space.
If we shmear a line sideways through time and space
we've just created a two dimensional space.
If we pull a square up and out through time and space,
we've just created a three dimensional space.
To visualize any thing through and through
is to conceptualize a four dimensional debut.

OP: Okay, okay. I get the whole dimensional thing.
Remember, we were going to talk about imagining...
ME: Oh yes...
I was trying to suggest
that just as we use our physical sensation
to perceive and gather information
in physical 3D
reality,
maybe we use imagination
to perceive and gather information
about the 4D construct
into which 3D reality may erupt.

OP: Do you mean like a sort of virtual layer
for which imagination is the surveyor?
ME: Yes. Just as we have screens
through which we can portray and absorb vicarious things
and virtual reality through which we can have experiences
of non-physically derived vicarious sensory variances,
doesn't imagination tap into a plane
where existence isn't under constrain
of being trapped in a physical domain
with limitation, resistance, and strain?

OP: Please try to spell this out for me
more simply.
ME: If I imagine what it's like to feel sad,
that's not the same as actually feeling sad.
If I imagine what it's like to pet a dog,
that's not the same as actually petting a dog.
If I imagine what it's like to get burned,
that's not the same as actually getting burned.
If I imagine what it would be like to see a ghost,
that's not the same as actually seeing a ghost.
The imagination plane isn't contained or constrained
within the physics with which matter is sustained.
Remember when the serpent tempted Adam and Eve's will
to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil?

OP: No, I don't remember the event,
but I remember the story to some extent.
ME: God warned if they ate from the tree, they would surely die.
The serpent said, if they did, they surely would not die;
rather, they would know wrong from right and become like gods.
Who, in their right mind, could possibly pass up those odds?

OP: We were talking about being imaginative
and now you're talking about a biblical narrative...
ME: I know. Try to bear with my explanation
for a bit longer of a duration.
In an anything-goes, anything-is-possible kind of virtual reality
there is no good or evil, wrong or right because that jamboree
has no physical basis
or hypostasis
to feel, sense, and endure
any kind of pain or pleasure.

OP: Are you trying to say that if an awareness
existed solely in an imaginary plane, it couldn't harness,
or possess, or reach physicality
thus it would have no morality?
ME: Yes, without a physical body that is expiring
there would be no sinning, hurting, lying, or crying.
To be able to see every simultaneous characteristic
and property of everything materialistic
from outside-of and above
is to get rid of
being trapped inside-of and within
the viewpoint and potential for mortal sin.
We don't mind killing or torturing in a video game,
as long as those characters can't feel the same
as we would if we were getting killed or crushed,
zapped or blown-up, tortured, maimed or flushed.

OP: Yes, but imagine if creating such a world and playing such a game
generated a real version in another dimension or on another plane?
To us, it's just for fun, just a simulation,
but to them, it's an actual incarnation...
ME: Right. So, what I was trying to get at
with the Garden of Eden habitat was that...
Just as our imagination seems to have the less-limited propensity
to move through time and space and operate on a whole different density
than our thick, heavy, hungry, slow, sensing, thinking, feeling bodies of flesh
stuck and entrapped within this physicality mesh;
perhaps that imagination plane is the shadow that we see
projected onto ours from the next dimension or density.

OP: The Fall?
ME: Yes, a Fall
from 4D
into 3D.
We recreate and simulate the Fall all the time.
We replay it, not just in reality, but in mind.
We trap and memorialize 3D reality scenes
into 2D photographs and movie screens.
When too many of us push and move towards the same limited goal,
we slow down further and funnel into lines, displaying further control.
When we attempt to indoctrinate, rehabilitate, or punish, we restrict and condition
by locking into singular relative points of space known as church, school, and prison.

OP: It's useful though, to experience friction.
We learn a lot through constraint and restriction.
ME: I agree.
Perhaps it's even necessary.
When kids are growing up, the more freedom they gain,
the more responsibility they have to maintain.
They have to learn to play by the rules of the game
if they want to keep leveling-up to each new plane.

OP: Try to tie it all together please.
Don't leave me balancing on this trapeze.
ME: Well... if it's possible that this 3D plane is a Fall or a trap,
then perhaps there is some way to get out, get back, or tap
existence on the next level up, or advance
through this game in this physical expanse.

OP: If there was a cheat code, would you want to use it anyway?
Isn't that what the serpent offered to enable this fated gateway?
ME: Yes, right. After man became like gods, knowing good from evil,
they blocked him from eating of the tree of life and living-forever retrieval.
So, I guess the point is that we must live, learn, and then die,
while cursedly earning and extrapolating all the rules that apply.
We advance like children advancing into adulthood
only catching glimpses and imagining of what we would
or could or should be like at the next level, the next stage
hoping all the while that we don't get cursed back into a stone age.

OP: Yeah, I don't want to be a caveman. Do you?
ME: No. No thank you...

OP: Then let's not forget just how far we've come,
how much spacetime has been distorted to arrive at this outcome.
We've come from a Fall
knowing practically nothing at all,
to a time like now
where we know how
to effectively and artificially
clone a serpent and a fruit tree.
ME: Yes, indeed.
Now let me go so I can weed
and erect cherubim and a flashing, flaming sword
around my garden gate to deflect the curious hoard.

OP: That's good! You're doing your chores -
probably racking up really high scores...
ME: Ha! We'll save the faith versus deeds problem
for a future entry in this column.

OP: Okay... bye!
ME: Bye!

Continuing with the speculation about imagination, if imagination is the/an access point to 4D, it may mean that we could or should be exercising or utilizing imagination in a disciplined or practiced way in preparation for transition to 4D. I observed that when I began to exercise and refine my ability to generate descriptions of "possibilities" and/or "possible futures", the ones that were well-sussed manifested eventually. Kind of similar to goal-setting and aiming, it seems the products of the imagination construct can link to material manifestations so long as the "how" descriptors can be encoded. This is why I linked to Langan. His Cognitive Theoretic Model of the Universe seems to include a similar "Logos/descriptor based" thing that is demonstrative of the scaffolding between projection (imagination) and manifestation (reality).

It's hard for me to try to describe what I think Langan is describing, but I will try. Bear with me please... this will be a rudimentary attempt:
______
-Let's say I'm lying in bed one night and I imagine a TikTok skit about a pink sock puppet elephant jumping out of a box and saying, "peek-a-boo!". Let's call this imagination scene that I just imagined Level 1.
-After sleeping on it, I remembered what I had imagined the night before. Let's call this memory "in my mind" Level 2.
-I decide/choose to recreate the imagined scene in reality. To do this, I knit a sock puppet elephant out of pink yarn (which takes some time). When that's complete, I go get a box from my basement. I cut a hole in the bottom of the box that is large enough for my arm. I place the pink sock puppet elephant on my arm and through the hole in the bottom of the box. I close the lid on the top of the box. Then I rapidly force my arm with the pink sock puppet elephant on it up through the lid of the box. As soon as the pink sock puppet elephant's head crosses the threshold up and out of the box, I move my hand in a pink sock puppet elephant mouth gesture while yelling, "peek-a-boo!". Let's call this reality scene Level 3.
-While enacting that reality scene, I also recorded a memory "in my mind" of enacting that reality scene. Let's call this memory Level 4.
-After that, I grab a recording device, re-enact the whole scene again while recording it in digital format. Let's call this recording Level 5.
-I also recorded a memory "in my mind" of making that digital recording. Let's call this Level 6.
-Next, I replay that recording of the pink sock puppet elephant jumping out of a box and saying, "peek-a-boo!" while watching it. Let's call this projection/replay Level 7.
-I also recorded a memory "in my mind" of watching the replay of that recording. Let's call this Level 8.
-Then, I upload my recording to TikTok. Level 9.
-I remember "in my mind" uploading the recording to TikTok. Level 10.
-I replay the skit about a pink sock puppet elephant jumping out of a box and saying, "peek-a-boo!" on TikTok. Level 11.
-I remember "in my mind" watching the skit on TikTok. Level 12.
______

Okay.... so let's say I did all of this in reality, seemingly in linear time. I "imagined" a scene, enacted that scene, recorded the scene, replayed the scene, uploaded the recording, replayed the upload, and recorded memories of each of those "steps". What if I then popped out of that imersed bubble where all of this "stuff" "happened" seemingly in linear progression and seemingly through and around this filter/sensor/decider/creator/enactor that is "me"... and observed this "whole" from outside of and above? (Think Weinstein-Observerse.) From that vantage, there is no "which came first?", "which inspired what?", "which projections are memories and which manifestations are realities?". When observed from outside of and above, each "piece/projection" is indistinguishable from each "enactment/manifestation" because you're observing it from "replay" that exists within an entirely different construct with a different "screen" and different "rules". From this vantage, "Level 12" is indistinguishable from "Level 1". "Level 3" is indistinguishable from "Level 4" etc. From this vantage, each "piece" is an artifact of the "whole." Each part reflects the whole.

Making a wild, speculative leap: the odd Levels equate to Langan's Natural Language. The even Levels equate to Langan's Formal Language. And all of the Levels together -including the description of them- equate to Langan's Metaformal Language (trialic).

I'm speculating that imagination accesses those "artifacts". I'm speculating that imagination is the (as-yet flaccid and weak) rudimentary interface to the "observerse" and could benefit from exercise and practice (to fill and sustain and) to "groove" and to "harmonize" and to become an autonomic (or maybe at least a metabolic) reproductive system at a "higher" level.

Where Service To Others fits in to all of this is in this very attempt-at-description. Whenever we can shed light on dark areas and describe them, discover new pathways and describe them, speculate new possibilities and describe them, then share those descriptions, they become accessible to others and creative expansion/reproduction occurs, opening further gateways of exploration. This process is alive! It's a living, growing, metabolizing, thing. Descriptors are seeds, seeds that land on fertile ground grow, eventually producing seeds of their own.

I agree with you about the contents of imagination originating from 7th density. I'm more so asking for a confirmation that "imagination" is a kind of gateway/access point/technology to meta-level "observation." Thus, I ultimately asked, "What is imagination? What is imagination's function?"

I do see now, after writing this out, that a better strategy for me might be to try to network with the forum more, rather than try to phish a quick and easy "confirmation". Thank you for this opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom