Question batch discussion for refining submitted questions

I do see now, after writing this out, that a better strategy for me might be to try to network with the forum more, rather than try to phish a quick and easy "confirmation". Thank you for this opportunity.
Yeah, I think writing this out helped and gave a clearer picture of where you're coming from. Here are some mentions of imagination in the sessions that might spark some further thoughts - maybe you could start a thread do see if you/we can hone in on a question or two on the topic?

8/8/98
A: My dear Arkadiusz, by now, you know imagination is the bridge to the Akashic.

10/31/98
A: Remote viewing requires the accessing of the imagination situation.

8/20/11
Q: ... (L) After I put the dressing table where I put it. (Ark) What about the gravitational anomaly?

A: Imagination!

Q: (Ark) Because the bed feels like it’s at an angle and it isn’t. We measured. (L) I don't think they're saying that we imagined it. I think they're saying that our imagination creates it because the awareness of the energy.

A: Yes

4/4/15
(Galatea) What star or constellation are you closest to right now?

A: We ride the Wave and thus are much "closer" than you can imagine. At the same time, imagination is the most direct way to comprehend that we are only a thought away.

5/13/23
(Approaching Infinity) What about an author like Mary Balogh, who imagines seemingly autonomous characters in her mind, and she just records what they do in her imagination? Is there some relation to what we’re talking about?

A: Not exactly. More likely that Mary is recording dynamics that have actually occurred at some place and time. Sort of like a "past life biographer".

In this other session, the Cs also used this word in the context of this dialogue:

9/25/99
Well, you are NOT improving my mood! I don't want to tell people things like that, that they have to see themselves as only souls and that the physical body is just a garment to be worn out and tossed aside. They can't handle it when they are faced with imminent possible suffering. They will get hysterical!

A: Maybe they will. And maybe they need to. Maybe they need to learn something. Nothing lasts forever, and thank goodness for that!

Q: You have talked about space battles and cosmic struggles and individuals and beings and races of beings coming from one direction or another to act in this cosmic drama...

A: It is part and parcel of the energy that maintains all existence, as are you all.

Q: You also once said that there were "good guys" and "bad guys."

A: From a chosen perspective.

Q: Does that mean that the "good guys" and "bad guys" CHOOSE to undertake these roles for the sake of this Cosmic Drama?

A: Yes, to some extent. It also means that to the fishes and the cockroaches, et al, "you is de bad guys." Subjectivity reigns in STS!

Q: Would you care to name these groups? You have said that there is the Orion Federation and the Orion Union. The Federation is supposed to be STO, and the Union is supposed to be STS. Is there also a group called the "Markab Confederation," as one person asked?

A: This stage is so huge that there is every "group" you can imagine! And, if you imagine them, they are there.

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this (I apologize) I think there was another thread for the questions but for some reason I couldn't find it, a moderator can move it if this is not the correct thread for it.
I do have a couple of weird questions, like I usually ask :lol:, I haven't submitted those yet. Normally, I try to ask about mysteries that we can't have explanations after any research done already about the subject. Because I was helping translate old sessions to the Spanish versions, while reading them I connect many dots with other subjects that haven't been discussed because weren't that important at the time of those sessions, other questions came to my mind after watching documentaries where they have questions that are open. I know you guys are better asking actual world situation questions related to political situations than I could do, so I usually ask about different subjects archeological, spiritual or astronomical wise. Anyway, I got these saved:

1. It is related to the satellite Black Night, I suspect is an atlantean satellite that's been like a leftover and is continuing working to this day. So I Would ask is the Black night satellite real? Who built it? What was/is the function of it?

2. Did Atlantis have a mRNA like virus who went out of a laboratory by accident that affected the population, did they also do lock-downs and the vaccine they created also made people sick like what we are experiencing nowadays with the COVID and its vaccine situation, basically a repeated issue? All this as described in the book A hypnotist Journey to Atlantis by Sarah Breskman?

3. In the book Many Lives many Masters by Brian Weiss PhD, although I would take Brian's thoughts on ''love and light'' with a grain of salt (very new agie), who is he speaking to when talking to the ''masters'', in other words, who are these beings that he communicate with when a patient under hypnosis goes to the ''between lives'' moment?

3. Right before the Younger Dryas event, was the world divided on empires, colonies or countries? How many existed ''Nations/Empires'' whatever the division was, exited? Today, the world is divided in 195 nations, for example.

4. The Cs answered ''close'' when I asked if Teotihuacan was build by the Olmecs. What would make it closer, or what detail is missing?

This one is related to a personal situation, but also is not that personal:

I know Covid affected many things in the US, but sometimes things are going very unorganized, one would say they are doing it consciously, but I could be also wrong, and perhaps Covid really affected legal processes for immigrants, so my the question would be:

5. Is the immigration system in the US slowing processes on purpose to create chaos and life issues for people who depend on it?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this (I apologize) I think there was another thread for the questions but for some reason I couldn't find it, a moderator can move it if this is not the correct thread for it.
I do have a couple of weird questions, like I usually ask :lol:, I haven't submitted those yet. Normally, I try to ask about mysteries that we can't have explanations after any research done already about the subject. Because I was helping translate old sessions to the Spanish versions, while reading them I connect many dots with other subjects that haven't been discussed because weren't that important at the time of those sessions, other questions came to my mind after watching documentaries where they have questions that are open. I know you guys are better asking actual world situation questions related to political situations than I could do, so I usually ask about different subjects archeological, spiritual or astronomical wise. Anyway, I got these saved:
Added some stuff and fixed up the English:

1. The black knight satellite is the name given to an object in a picture from the STS-88 mission in 1998. Is it space junk, as the debunkers say, or something real? Who built it? What was/is its function?

2. In her book "A Hypnotist's Journey to Atlantis" Sarah Breskman describes Atlantis experiencing their version of the COVID situation: an mRNA-like virus that escaped a lab by accident, lock-downs, a vaccine that made people sick. Did this happen?

3. In the book "Many Lives Many Masters" by Brian Weiss, who are the "masters" he communicates with when a patient under hypnosis goes to the "between lives" moment?

3. Today, the world is divided in 195 nations. Right before the Younger Dryas event, was the world similarly divided into empires/colonies/countries? How many such "nations" existed? (HK: I would add, was it as Graham Hancock suggests, that hunter-gatherers lived inland, and the "advanced" civilization(s) lived almost exclusively on the coastlines which were submerged?)

4. The Cs answered ''close'' when I asked if Teotihuacan was built by the Olmecs. What would make it closer, or what detail is missing? Who built it?

5. I know Covid affected many things in the US, but sometimes things are very unorganized. One might say they are doing it consciously, but I could be also wrong, and perhaps Covid really affected legal processes for immigrants. So my question would be: Is the immigration system in the US slowing processes on purpose to create chaos and life issues for people who depend on it?

Last edited:
3. Today, the world is divided in 195 nations. Right before the Younger Dryas event, was the world similarly divided into empires/colonies/countries? How many such "nations" existed? (HK: I would add, was it as Graham Hancock suggests, that hunter-gatherers lived inland, and the "advanced" civilization(s) lived almost exclusively on the coastlines which were submerged?)
Like the addition! AI, That could be a separated question, perhaps. More like a follow-up question to the previous one:

As Graham Hancock suggests, did hunter-gatherers lived mostly inland, and the "advanced" civilization(s) lived almost exclusively on the coastlines which were submerged?

1. The black knight satellite is the name given to an object in a picture from the STS-88 mission in 1998. Is it space junk, as the debunkers say, or something real? Who built it? What was/is its function?

Thank you, I should have added the context, so people will be familiar with the subject of the question asked.

2. In her book "A Hypnotist's Journey to Atlantis" Sarah Breskman describes Atlantis experiencing their version of the COVID experience: an mRNA-like virus that escaped a lab by accident, lock-downs, a vaccine that made people sick. Did this happen?

The word 'Experience' sounded a bit redundant, or at least that what I thought when reading the correction, obviously you know more about English than I do, but perhaps sounds better changing ''Covid experience'' for ''COVID situation''?

Other than that, thanks for the corrections :)

I’ve also searched where to submit inquiries for the C’s but I couldn’t find it either. But I may need assistance in refining my question anyways, so I figured it would be best to ask here.

It was once asked what the significance of the red patchy birthmark was on our skulls:

Q: What is the significance of the red patchy birthmark on all of our skulls?
A: 4th density connection point.

“4th density connection point” was the answer. Well that really makes me wonder what that exactly entails, because both my infant daughter and I have this HUGE birthmark draped across the back of our head and down to our neck.

So I suppose my question would be, what’s happening via this connection point?

I apologize if that question is too vague, I just don’t know how else to ask it without making assumptions.

The background I added here was incomplete. Black Knight was the name first given to a satellite detected by astronomers in the early 1960s circling earth in a polar orbit - allegedly neither American nor Russian. Some have simply claimed that the picture above is that satellite.

I’ve also searched where to submit inquiries for the C’s but I couldn’t find it either. But I may need assistance in refining my question anyways, so I figured it would be best to ask here.

It was once asked what the significance of the red patchy birthmark was on our skulls:

“4th density connection point” was the answer. Well that really makes me wonder what that exactly entails, because both my infant daughter and I have this HUGE birthmark draped across the back of our head and down to our neck.

So I suppose my question would be, what’s happening via this connection point?

I apologize if that question is too vague, I just don’t know how else to ask it without making assumptions.

Я хотела бы присоединиться к этому вопросу. И еще кое-что. У разных народов в древности была традиция носить обручи на голове. Я понимаю о сверхпроводимости некоторых металлов, но эти обручи были из разных материалов. У древних также были украшения с пластинами в области височных долей мозга. Это выглядит как наушники. Как это работает? Устраняет радиопомехи? Полезно ли нам также помочь с нашей слышимостью 4Д? Помогают ли женщинам такие большие серьги? ;)

I would like to join this question. And one more thing. Different peoples in ancient times had a tradition of wearing hoops on their heads. I understand about the superconductivity of some metals, but these hoops were made of different materials. The ancients also had jewelry with plates in the temporal lobe area of the brain. It looks like headphones. How does it work? Does it eliminate radio interference? Does it also help with our 4D hearing? Do these large earrings help women? ;) Cuff earrings?

Височные кольца, славян, Древней Руси

1699362835505.png

Хорошо, мой вопрос к Касс - что происходит в моем мозге, когда я надену эту штуку на голову?

Okay, my question for Cass - what happens in my brain when I put this thing on my head?

Just some f/u questions that came to mind after Session 23 September 2023:
Q: (L) All right. Ysus has some questions which I'm gonna break down:

(Ysus) Are there couple relationships in fourth density?

Q: (Ysus) Are they as vital and important as in third density?

A: Moreso.

Q: (L) Well that's a surprise.
Why are couple relationships more important in 4th density? Are couple relationships just a phenomena in 4D STO?

Will those who transition to 4D STO be able to help those left behind in 3D STS after the cataclysms? If so, how?

(L) Is part of the reason they can't procreate because they're so, what would you call it... entropic?

Q: (Joe) Well, they disconnected from a source of creative energy or something like that?

I would guess that 4D STS emotional world mostly consists of a black hole much like a psychopath. Are there any other feelings or inclinations besides wishful thinking and feeling the pressure of the wave that dominate in 4D STS so that we can be aware of them?

Ursus Minor) Will the PTB initiate a financial crash to enforce the abolition of cash?

A: Yes.
T.C.) How do the Cs determine what events they will try to prevent by transmitting them to the group? It seems like there are plenty of events that seem horrible to us that they haven't prevented by doing this. Are they determining what is good or bad for humanity by doing this?

A: Depends on the questions!

Q: (T.C.) Can I ask a follow up to that?

(L) Yeah.

(T.C) So that then means that if we do the correct research and ask the right questions, then we can pretty much prevent anything from... well, not anything, but anything that could be preventable, could be prevented by asking the right questions?

A: If there was sufficient awareness generated, yes.

The abolition of cash feels like it is getting closer and closer. As Whitney Webb and others have reported, there seems to be a plan afoot to create a 2024 Election chaos event, tie that to a cyber attack that will be blamed on Iran. This may lead to the internet going out and creating some controlled chaos by the PTB so that a digital dollar will be put into place that will be tied to digital/online ID.
From Session 21 March 2020
What should one do with one's money in these "last days?"

(L) I can answer that: What we've always been saying you should do. Make sure you're stocked up and supplied. If you can get with a community, get with a community. If you can't, ya know... Hunker down in place. Okay, next question:
For those of us who have not stocked up so much and don't live in a community (yet) do you have any sage advice about "worrying not?" as worry just seems to be detrimental?

Will gold have any purchasing power or means of supporting the forum?

In this video, they talked about the Barabar Caves but they don't know who built them for what reasons and how. Even now, we don't have the technology to do something as precise as that and it is still a mystery.

So my questions are:

Who built them?
When did they build them?
How did the do that?
Why did the build them or what was the purposes of those caves?

I created a separate thread with questions about the Atlantean or ice age period:

If anything needs to be refined, please let me know.

Questions about Semites (looking for input and refinement in questions).
A Semite is...
Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.
Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (Galahad) So the real Semites are the Aryans?

A: You got it!

Q: (L) So that means that the rank and file of Jews that have carried the tradition, the Arabic types, just took on the tradition and carried it... They were just intermediaries. They stole the significator of the original Semites and applied it to themselves. (Perceval) Semites is like Middle Eastern, isn’t it?

A: Is it? Was it?

Q: (Galahad) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?

A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the “Abrahamic” line.
(L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'

A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.
Q: (Pierre) The true Semites, do they have the extra moral taste buds?

Q: (Pierre) I knew it!

Q: Is a Semite someone who has the genetics to house a "fully souled" individual?
It seems that fully souled individuals are able to "connect the chakras" and access information that may be unknowable to those who do not have a such a well-developed soul aka "organic portal." When gravity was different in ancient times, it seems that connecting the chakras and accessing information was done by "people of the blood" and that the ancients had access to a different type of "information highway."

Session 14 August 2016
A: The ancient world was quite "well connected".

Q: (L) Okay... Can you get me any closer to a clue here?

A: Check the Hurrian connection.

Q: (L) I thought I had checked that pretty deeply. I guess I could read some more. Now, there are those who say that Zurvanism was an attempt to deal with some of the dangling problems that Zoroaster left in terms of his dualism. One of his hymns describes Ahura Mazda and Ahriman as twins, so, they came up with Zurvanism, the ultimate god of space/time as father to the twins to explain this. Is that in fact the case?

A: No. Zurvan was the ancient god of the steppes and the Indo-Aryan peoples.

Q: (L) Okay, I've got a paper here... It seems that Zurvan was perceived as the god of infinite time and space, and was described as, "One Alone, a transcendental neutral god, and without passion. One for whom there was no distinction between good and evil. So, Zurvan had a varied history... So, the problem I want to get to right now is the idea that Zurvan was represented as the lion-headed god. There was a lion man figure found in Hohlenstein-Stadel, which is a German cave. It's carved out of ivory, and it's THE oldest known zoomorphic animal sculpture in the world, and the oldest known uncontested example of figurative art. It has been determined to be about - ready? 40,000 years old!! That was by carbon dating the material which was in the same layer where the figure was found. It was associated with the Aurignacian culture and it was 29cm in height, carved out of mammoth ivory using a flint stone knife. Seven parallel, transverse, carved gouges are on the left arm. The figure of Zurvan is often represented with a serpent coiled around him seven times. It is said that the sculpture shares certain similarities with French cave wall paintings which also show hybrid creatures. The Lion man is several thousand years older. Anyhow, this artifact seems to resemble very closely the lion man figure that was described as being the representation of Zurvan. So, I guess my question is: Are we talking about the same religion or religious ideas or perceptions that were common to the cultures that produced the cave art in Western Europe?

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".

In the transcripts there is reference to a "genetic tweak" that was made to Semites 130,000 years ago

Session 31 May 1997
Q: Were the Jews that were genetically engineered and then planted in the Middle East... what year was this?

A: 130,000 years ago.

Q: Good grief! Have they managed to retain any racial purity for that long?

A: No.
Q: (Galahad) In reading through the transcripts in the 9/11 book, I was confused about the genetic tweak that was made 130,000 years ago. Was that a tweak that was done to all the Semites, so it wasn’t only the Jews?

A: Question is what is a Semite?

Q: (Galahad) You make a remark that this thing with Hitler goes off planet. So was this something that was going on on Kantek before it exploded?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galahad) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?

A: Indeed!

Q: (Galahad) So, when we’re looking at a replay, we’re REALLY looking at a replay!

A: Yup.

Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (Galahad) So the real Semites are the Aryans?

A: You got it!

Q: What was done 130,000 years ago to the Semitic genetic stock? Was it that they were created in an Orion lab from Kantekkian and Homo Sapien genetic lines and planted in Central Asia or is something else?

Not necessarily related:
Q: Pedophilia seems to be one of the ultimate STS tool in that it creates trauma that reverberates through generations. To me it seems a sort of "soul smashing" as far the damage it does to those abused. Was pedophilia a genetic tweak that was made by 4D STS and when?

What I have so far...thanks!

Questions in bold. The following was my research into the sessions/threads that connected Saturn with the Zendar Council with 6th Density STO. I really don't have much knowledge about astrology and Mithraism, so please comment and contribute.

An angel is a "6th density light being in service to others."
Q: (L) Are there, as is being talked about widely, such beings as "angels?"

A: Yes, but they are not of the 4th density.

Q: (L) What is an angel?

A: Sixth density light being in service to others.
Also in the sessions, angels are connected to Zendar Council which appears to connected to Saturn.
Q: (L) Could you tell us the names of all the planets, their distances from the sun, the chemical composition, and the diameter.

A:

* Mercury=Opatanar, 36 million miles from Sun; 3000 mi. diameter.

* Venus=Pemuntar, 67 million miles from Sun; 7,500 mi. diameter.

* Earth=Saras, 93 million miles from Sun; 7,900 mi. diameter.

* Mars=Masar, 141,500,000 miles from Sun; 4,200 mi. diameter.

* Jupiter=Yontar, 483,400,000 miles from Sun; 88,700 diameter.

* Saturn=Zendar, 886,700,000 miles from Sun; 74,500 diameter.

* Uranus=Lonoponor, 1,782,700,000 miles from Sun; 31,566 diameter.

* Neptune=Jinoar, 2,794,300,000 miles from Sun; 30,199 diameter.

* Pluto=Opikimanaras, 3,666,100,000 miles from Sun; 1,864 diameter.

* NI=Montonanas, 570,000,000,000 miles from Sun; solid matter; 7000 miles diameter.

* NII=Suvurutarcar, 830,000,000,000 miles from Sun; 18000 miles diameter; hydrogen, ammonia.

* NIII=Bikalamanar, 1,600,000,000,000 miles from Sun; 46000 miles diameter; hydrogen, ammonia.
The Zendar Council is:
: (L) What is the Zendar Council?

A: Zendar Council is a sixth level density council which spans both physical and ethereal realms and which oversees dramatic development points at various civilizational sector s in lower density levels.
GradeSymbolsPlanet/tutelary deityMosaic images of the grade symbols (2nd century )
Images courtesy Marie-Lan Nguyen
Corax: raven or crowBeaker, caduceusMercury
Nymphus: male brideLamp, bell, veil, diademVenus
Miles: soldierPouch, helmet, lance, drum, belt, breast plateMars
Leo: lionBatillum (iron shovel),sistrum, laurel wreath, thunderboltsJupiter
1660985994796.png
Perses: PersianHarpe knife, crescent moon and stars, sling pouchMoon
1660986003686.png
Heliodromus: sun-runnerTorch, sun images, whipSun
1660986012849.png
Pater: fatherPlatter, Phrygian cap, shepherd’s staff, curved knifeSaturn
1660986022317.png
Is Saturn connected to 6th density or resonate at 6th density? Is the Zendar council the Cassiopaeans? Is the Zendar council what we would term "angelic"? If Saturn does resonate at a 6D vibrational level, what effect does that have on humanity?

From Session 12 December 1995
A: If that is what they are saying , but remember, Jupiter, Saturn and others resonate to vibrational levels greater than Earth. You are looking directly at density 4 when you view Jupiter, which is why photos of it from up close appear "surreal," more like drawings.

Q: (L) Do beings inhabit Jupiter?

A: 5th density and up.

Q: (L) Are there any organic beings on Jupiter?

A: Organic is 3rd density concept.
So Yontar is Jupiter which is 4D, inhabited by 5D beings. Is astrology, in part, the study of how planets with their "greater vibrational levels" effect the chakra system?
Planets and Chakras

Thanks and I'll try to think of more...

I have some lingering questions about what angels/archangels are. In Session 28 1996, the Cs state that the concept of archangel
Q: (L) Well, are there such things as archangels?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Well, if there are such things as archangels, how would we perceive them?

A: Too complex.
Are there archangels? How would the Cs describe them?

Is Saturn connected to 6th density or resonate at 6th density? Is the Zendar council the Cassiopaeans? Is the Zendar council what we would term "angelic"? If Saturn does resonate at a 6D vibrational level, what effect does that have on humanity?
I think it depends on the meaning of "connected". It looks to me some planets have layers of higher densities where higher density ( ethereal(5D and 6D) or semi physical (4D) may reside. Ethereal realms world uses "thoughts" as a communication and 6th density as unified thought forms has role in introducing and facilitating the propagation of those in other lower levels.
So Yontar is Jupiter which is 4D, inhabited by 5D beings. Is astrology, in part, the study of how planets with their "greater vibrational levels" effect the chakra system?
In the "Horns of Moses" Laura mentioned that Astrology is a subject that originated to study the comets , naturally got extended to planets.
3-june-1995
Q: (L) An energy vortex in the body, a chakra in the body, is a place where the body energy interfaces with the universe. Tell us about chakras, Susan. (SV) There are all different kinds. There are the seven major chakras, the ones in the palms, almost every joint in the body has a chakra... (T) What do they do? (L) An interface point? (SV) Yes. (L) Is this what we are talking about here? An interface between this density and other densities?

A: First of all, "chakras" are a little understood and non-proven phenomenon. Now, it just so happens they do exist, but in different form than reported by many in the so called "psychic" community. So you see, you have opened yet another "can of worms."

Q: (L) Well, Worms Are Us! I knew that question would last all night! Why did I ask it? (SV) Well, let's go for it! (L) Okay, first worm... (T) Worm One... (J) Worm One... (L) ...what, exactly, is a chakra?

A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.

Q: (T) A focus point that merges densities to fifth density contemplation level?

A: Close.

Q: (T) What purpose do we merge to the contemplation level through the chakras?

A: You are all connected with level five on a short wave cycle, reference text.

Q:
(L) Does each chakra relate to a color as we have been told?

A: In a sense, but not primary issue.

Q: (L) What is the primary issue?

A: The connection with physical imprint locator.

Q:
(L) So, that has to do with this area right here? Are we back to the house?

A: On a physical body, density levels one through four.

Is Saturn connected to 6th density or resonate at 6th density?
Not sure. They did say Jupiter 4th density planet and visible to us like picture in painting
Is the Zendar council the Cassiopaeans?
Not sure either. As a "unified thought forms" limiting oneself to planetary realm looks to me "too limiting"
Are there archangels? How would the Cs describe them?
I think it is a "role" label for the specific activity which needs organization and coordination.
When it comes to the term, “archangel,” the word includes the prefix “arch-,” used to denote something as “chief” or “principal.” An “arch-angel” then is a “chief messenger” of God.

Back
Top Bottom