Result of a Maturation Process

ELT

Jedi
Dear Fellowship,

What you’re about to read has been as thoroughly pondered as possible, through heart and mind.

I’ve been warned about the constant search for excitement, here is about commitment.
I’m not talking about passion either, from which zealotry can emerge.
It rather looks and sounds like the call.

Please, let me tell you a story.

I embarked on a journey at 21 by going abroad, to learn about Life by exploring the outer world.
I learned, later, that what I went for actually corresponds to the Hero’s Journey, and definitely happens to be a spiritual one.

Connected to the inner world, the experience allowed a development of essence, and confirmed the existence of an altogether different, possible and healthier way of life – one that seems to match Paleo-Christianity.

Being able to share identical experiences and observations about reality, with people coming from totally different origins, indicated me the clear existence of something bigger connecting some of us together.
It represented, nevertheless, glimpses of it. I didn’t have the theoretical concepts yet, though I was sure of the universal nature of what was taking place.

Therefore, I suspected an answer to be provided by the different religions, at least. From my outsider standpoint, they were all dealing with the same topic:
How to be a Real human?

That’s actually where I started my quest for explanations.
I was ready to study and connect all of them, no matter how long it would take, when I found about the Cassiopaean experiment – and thus Gurdjieff, Mouravieff, etc. I had discovered that the study I aimed at had already been covered, proof that a deeper truth was well hiding.

It’s been 3 years since, as we measure time, and I have yet a whole universe to learn about.

Mouravieff describes my situation from then till now. I finally feel like exiting this long and trying doubtful stage:
« The adamic man who has even a vague consciousness of his real ‘I’ finds that this is a source of internal conflict that he cannot solve on a purely human plane. This conflict becomes more acute from the moment he actively enters esoteric work. It is then that he becomes weak and falls a prey to uncertainty, doubt, and mistrust towards himself, for the road that leads to Truth always passes through doubts. Throughout this work, we have seen several times the considerable sum of efforts and super-efforts that are demanded of the adamic man, who, after having recognized his position in life, resolutely crosses the First Threshold and climbs the staircase to attain and pass the Second Threshold with its promised Redemption. (Gnosis, Bool III, pp. 131-132) »

Basically, I commence this life perceiving most of – if not all – what’s around me as shallow, fake and absurd. I began by feeling disconnected from my city, then country, and now from the world at large; it’s exactly like speaking a whole different language.
Which then raised the typical questions of: “What’s the point of it all?” and “Where do I fit in all that?
It’s on this concern that the concepts of Wanderers, Shamans, STO candidates... bring relieving plausible explanations that interestingly speak to me (too).

Currently, I’m at that point where a responsible choice is to be made:
Do I follow “comfort” and ignore everything – which will ultimately result in stagnation and withering
or
do I answer the call and pursue my path – which will be a challenge to complete my Potential?
The machine doesn’t like it, but I feel appealed by the second one; the first makes no sense to me.

In the meantime, some curious signs poped-up along the way.

I tend to stay skeptical about so-called signs, though. I know it can easily be a product of wishful thinking, for instance, so I usually look at them from a distance with amusement.
However, when they multiply in the following way, I start to wonder about the probability of something to be seen in their direction…

I’m aware of this possibility, on the one hand:

Q:...What I want to know is who has the power and ability to set up these kinds of "confirmations" or synchronicities?
A: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.
As well as this one, on the other hand:
Q: (L) But there have been so many strange events, so many synchronous events. Is that the good guys helping or the bad guys leading me astray?
A: Neither. It is Nature running its course.

Tricky is the task to SEE which is which, and when, with a Control System that mimics Truth so well. I’ve been lured already, but mainly because of shoving things under the rug, ‘doubting’.
There is also the clue of signs appearing ‘before’ or ‘after’ a choice, that can indeed help.

That being said, here I am.

First off, I was still abroad when I launched my research and stumbled upon the Cassiopaean experiment.
As a matter of fact, it was few months later – once circumstances brought me back to France – that I learned that your journey also ended up there.
I found it funny, as it could have been anywhere else in the world.

Secondly, another hint appeared when looking at the location of the Château St Martin, out of curiosity. On the map, a special name caught my eye right next to its location, a district called « Redon » (meaning “to give back/again” in french).
Notice that it is the exact same name as the district in which I’m born, in Marseille…
Amused, I decided to let that in a corner of my mind, as I sensed it wasn’t the moment yet at that point.

Later, still growing up in Marseille, we moved to another place, where I stayed till I left the family nest. The address was:
« 31 Chemin du Vallon de Toulouse ». [...Perce a Val?]
The connection showed up between Toulouse, the main city near the Château, and this number 31, being even Toulouse’s postcode.
(Continuing with numbers, 31 reversed gives 13, Marseille’s postcode)

Finally, it’s from early February on – with elements adding up over the months – that an impression hit me while meditating after EE, and produced a ‘haha moment’.
I suddenly realized that during my childhood in Redon, I actually grew up next door to my first friend called Laura, who was franco-english, and whose mother’s name was Christine...

(As Dorothy said :
«If I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again, I won’t look any further than in my own backyard. Because, if it isn’t there, I never really lost it to begin with.»)

In addition, before realizing any of these, backpacking confirmed how truly alive I feel when learning, while evolving in an international environment, speaking English, with open and honest people.

So the whole makes me wonder.

I questioned protractedly on writing.

This message seems to be a necessary step to see clearer about my present, past and future – to finally find my place and role in humanity at this stage.
I realized early that I needed to Be in order to Do anything worthwhile; such has been my focus so far (still is), so now I need to Do.
I refuse to contribute to the sickness when health and beauty can also exist.

Out of intense recapitulation, I chose to live this past ‘scholar’ year as a hermit, keeping up with the full time study of psychology, the Work and the Wave series. I needed to understand, in order to build my life on solid bases and lucid/conscious choices.
Now that I’m even more aware (of the terror) of the situation, I hardly see what to do, other than to live by – what I learn from – the truth.

Conclusively, « One person alone can do nothing ».
I’m searching for the right soil in which taking roots to grow strong, to be useful to the Cause – the truth. Thanks to previous decisions based on knowledge, I am free to choose where going now (?).

Accordingly, if I may, I would like to inquire:

How do you perceive the situation from your perspective, please?

I strive to embody, deepen and render (‘Redon’-ner) what I received; while keep discovering.
I ask to learn... or to remember, in simple order to Live.

I’m like a beginner playing with poetry.
My deep interest in Paleo-Christianity, fueled by Curiosity, hold my will to know more.
In search of answers, I observe and explore.

May it be as it is,
Thank you for everything.

I hope this is somewhat relevant, I debated not posting but a little inkling in me sparked my soul to not shy away.

I have done The Work for many years yet still have much to learn and embody, I am still in what feels like the gestation period/the quoted text below.

The adamic man who has even a vague consciousness of his real ‘I’ finds that this is a source of internal conflict that he cannot solve on a purely human plane. This conflict becomes more acute from the moment he actively enters esoteric work. It is then that he becomes weak and falls a prey to uncertainty, doubt, and mistrust towards himself, for the road that leads to Truth always passes through doubts. Throughout this work, we have seen several times the considerable sum of efforts and super-efforts that are demanded of the adamic man, who, after having recognized his position in life, resolutely crosses the First Threshold and climbs the staircase to attain and pass the Second Threshold with its promised Redemption. (Gnosis, Bool III, pp. 131-132) »

I can also feel that I am slowly but surely leaving this period and on to the next cycle.

I still struggle with seeing the True Reality of this world and the Evil that encapsulated the world and it's people yet I see the Divine Beauty that is also Truth.

There is a beautiful journey many of us are on realizing so many religions have a unified truth that can be seen when we cross reference and let the misinformation fade away, which traveling can also provide by learning and experiencing other cultures.

My point of this post is to thank you. I felt less alone when I read this as it reminded me I am not alone in knowing the depth of the Evil/STS present on this earth because every once in a while, like last night, the fear boils over and I am thinking "What is the point? One person cannot fight against evil that permeates our levels of consciousness in so many dimensions within time/space and outside of time/space as we know it." Your post reminded me that I am not alone. There are many on this forum and many who do not even know about this website that are on the path and realize the spiritual warfare taking place in our minds thus this Earth.

What is the point I ask myself? The point is I saw the choice and I choose to do the work and move forward because there are others out there to align with and it is through our collective efforts that the shift will happen. One may not be able to do alone but whether it's one thousand or one million it is made up of unified one's coming together.

I hesitate again to post this because I am still learning to articulate my thoughts in a more educated fashion that would be useful for others. I simply wanted to explain some of my thoughts so I could deeply and truly say thank-you to you and everyone else on this website. Knowing I am not alone helps me continue to stay alive and awake in order to continue doing The Work. Thank you so so so much for everyone that has, will, and does come together to Network. Thank you for the Truths within this website and also the silly threads that remind us not to let fear take over our minds and hearts.

When you are looking for 'signs' you find all sorts of signs. If you want to know all of yourself then there are insights that will present themselves, but only if you take the 3D environment and interact with it.
« One person alone can do nothing ».
You are already. Get busy working with living, to master Life in 3D as you spiritually envisage it.

One person alone can also do a lot. One mental trap is to think in absolutes, black/white thinking. That Gurdieff quote is not to be cherry picked out of context, he was referring to specifics regarding the Work. For example starting to do self-observation you eventually realize there is so much you won't ever be able to observe if others don't force you into going past denial mechanisms. So best is a combination of alone time and people time and that could be anything from regular jobs to 4th way schools...

One person alone can also do a lot. One mental trap is to think in absolutes, black/white thinking. That Gurdieff quote is not to be cherry picked out of context, he was referring to specifics regarding the Work. For example starting to do self-observation you eventually realize there is so much you won't ever be able to observe if others don't force you into going past denial mechanisms. So best is a combination of alone time and people time and that could be anything from regular jobs to 4th way schools...

The value of balancing alone time and time with others is crutical IMO and during my journey so far. Both are needed as they bring different lessons and when those lessons are combined together then there are even more lessons, it's a challenging yet beautiful spiral upwards

I would say that nothing is to be taken out of context, and that one thing can be included in different contexts, changing its meaning.
A person can do some things alone. For instance, working or studying 10 hours per day for months to find ways to act properly in this world can be considered as decent. Nevertheless, there still appears to be a point where an individual becomes limited in what she can accomplish by herself with regard to the Whole.
May I then correct myself from the message above:
'Conclusively, with regard to the whole of humanity and the big picture, "One person alone can do nothing."'

As in YOU ARE, since you understood BE and BEING.
I understand that I AM, yet sometimes not. But I'm not sure to understand what you mean about that, then. Could you elaborate a bit more, please ?

I understand that I AM, yet sometimes not. But I'm not sure to understand what you mean about that, then. Could you elaborate a bit more, please ?
I don't think I can explain, but I'll try.
It comes a moment when you can feel yourself, see yourself from the inside out and 'see' yourself from the outside in the same time. Also, at this same level, you can blend your awareness of yourself with your surroundings to the point of complete dissolution of your physical boundaries. That for me is the realization of one's BEING, because once it is accomplished, you cannot unlearn it.
The next step, is to know yourself to understand the essence of your BEING. In part that is done on your own, however, that requires testing, hence interaction in 3D.
It take practice, but you can sustain your focus on the simultaneous inward and outward awareness while interacting with your surroundings and other people.

Right after I finished this thread, I checked my Facebook and saw this from L/L Research account:
It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being. – Ra

Interesting synchronicities? XD

How do you interpret this sentence ?
To provide context, here is an excerpt of the session Ra Session.

76.4 Questioner​

Has our use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram been of any value, and what is its effect?

New Speaker Ra​

I am Ra. This group’s use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram has been increasingly efficacious. Its effect is purification, cleansing, and protection of the place of working.

The efficacy of this ritual is only beginning to be, shall we say, at the lower limits of the truly magical. In doing the working, those aspiring to adepthood have done the equivalent of beginning the schoolwork, many grades ahead.

For the intelligent student this is not to be discouraged; rather to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being.

It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being. Therefore, we may leave you to the work you have begun.
I havent read the last sessions but what I understood is as one begin to do the Work we begin to impact the things we do. Like what the RA is saying that it is not the ritual that is really effective but the one that does that ritual. It is the being that informs the working and not the working.

I am encouraged with the hardwork you are doing and grateful for sharing your experience. The Work we do is never in vain even when we dont see or unaware of the effects. I hope I made sense. :D

Reactions: ELT
Dear Fellowship,

What you’re about to read has been as thoroughly pondered as possible, through heart and mind.

I’ve been warned about the constant search for excitement, here is about commitment.
I’m not talking about passion either, from which zealotry can emerge.
It rather looks and sounds like the call.

Please, let me tell you a story.

I embarked on a journey at 21 by going abroad, to learn about Life by exploring the outer world.
I learned, later, that what I went for actually corresponds to the Hero’s Journey, and definitely happens to be a spiritual one.

Connected to the inner world, the experience allowed a development of essence, and confirmed the existence of an altogether different, possible and healthier way of life – one that seems to match Paleo-Christianity.

Being able to share identical experiences and observations about reality, with people coming from totally different origins, indicated me the clear existence of something bigger connecting some of us together.
It represented, nevertheless, glimpses of it. I didn’t have the theoretical concepts yet, though I was sure of the universal nature of what was taking place.

Therefore, I suspected an answer to be provided by the different religions, at least. From my outsider standpoint, they were all dealing with the same topic:
How to be a Real human?

That’s actually where I started my quest for explanations.
I was ready to study and connect all of them, no matter how long it would take, when I found about the Cassiopaean experiment – and thus Gurdjieff, Mouravieff, etc. I had discovered that the study I aimed at had already been covered, proof that a deeper truth was well hiding.

It’s been 3 years since, as we measure time, and I have yet a whole universe to learn about.

Mouravieff describes my situation from then till now. I finally feel like exiting this long and trying doubtful stage:

Basically, I commence this life perceiving most of – if not all – what’s around me as shallow, fake and absurd. I began by feeling disconnected from my city, then country, and now from the world at large; it’s exactly like speaking a whole different language.
Which then raised the typical questions of: “What’s the point of it all?” and “Where do I fit in all that?
It’s on this concern that the concepts of Wanderers, Shamans, STO candidates... bring relieving plausible explanations that interestingly speak to me (too).

Currently, I’m at that point where a responsible choice is to be made:
Do I follow “comfort” and ignore everything – which will ultimately result in stagnation and withering
or
do I answer the call and pursue my path – which will be a challenge to complete my Potential?
The machine doesn’t like it, but I feel appealed by the second one; the first makes no sense to me.

In the meantime, some curious signs poped-up along the way.

I tend to stay skeptical about so-called signs, though. I know it can easily be a product of wishful thinking, for instance, so I usually look at them from a distance with amusement.
However, when they multiply in the following way, I start to wonder about the probability of something to be seen in their direction…

I’m aware of this possibility, on the one hand:

As well as this one, on the other hand:

Tricky is the task to SEE which is which, and when, with a Control System that mimics Truth so well. I’ve been lured already, but mainly because of shoving things under the rug, ‘doubting’.
There is also the clue of signs appearing ‘before’ or ‘after’ a choice, that can indeed help.

That being said, here I am.

First off, I was still abroad when I launched my research and stumbled upon the Cassiopaean experiment.
As a matter of fact, it was few months later – once circumstances brought me back to France – that I learned that your journey also ended up there.
I found it funny, as it could have been anywhere else in the world.

Secondly, another hint appeared when looking at the location of the Château St Martin, out of curiosity. On the map, a special name caught my eye right next to its location, a district called « Redon » (meaning “to give back/again” in french).
Notice that it is the exact same name as the district in which I’m born, in Marseille…
Amused, I decided to let that in a corner of my mind, as I sensed it wasn’t the moment yet at that point.

Later, still growing up in Marseille, we moved to another place, where I stayed till I left the family nest. The address was:
« 31 Chemin du Vallon de Toulouse ». [...Perce a Val?]
The connection showed up between Toulouse, the main city near the Château, and this number 31, being even Toulouse’s postcode.
(Continuing with numbers, 31 reversed gives 13, Marseille’s postcode)

Finally, it’s from early February on – with elements adding up over the months – that an impression hit me while meditating after EE, and produced a ‘haha moment’.
I suddenly realized that during my childhood in Redon, I actually grew up next door to my first friend called Laura, who was franco-english, and whose mother’s name was Christine...

(As Dorothy said :
«If I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again, I won’t look any further than in my own backyard. Because, if it isn’t there, I never really lost it to begin with.»)

In addition, before realizing any of these, backpacking confirmed how truly alive I feel when learning, while evolving in an international environment, speaking English, with open and honest people.

So the whole makes me wonder.

I questioned protractedly on writing.

This message seems to be a necessary step to see clearer about my present, past and future – to finally find my place and role in humanity at this stage.
I realized early that I needed to Be in order to Do anything worthwhile; such has been my focus so far (still is), so now I need to Do.
I refuse to contribute to the sickness when health and beauty can also exist.

Out of intense recapitulation, I chose to live this past ‘scholar’ year as a hermit, keeping up with the full time study of psychology, the Work and the Wave series. I needed to understand, in order to build my life on solid bases and lucid/conscious choices.
Now that I’m even more aware (of the terror) of the situation, I hardly see what to do, other than to live by – what I learn from – the truth.

Conclusively, « One person alone can do nothing ».
I’m searching for the right soil in which taking roots to grow strong, to be useful to the Cause – the truth. Thanks to previous decisions based on knowledge, I am free to choose where going now (?).

Accordingly, if I may, I would like to inquire:

How do you perceive the situation from your perspective, please?

I strive to embody, deepen and render (‘Redon’-ner) what I received; while keep discovering.
I ask to learn... or to remember, in simple order to Live.

I’m like a beginner playing with poetry.
My deep interest in Paleo-Christianity, fueled by Curiosity, hold my will to know more.
In search of answers, I observe and explore.

May it be as it is,
Thank you for everything.

thank you for your honesty. keep asking. frappez, et on vous ouvrira...

Back
Top Bottom