Result of a Maturation Process

Tricky is the task to SEE which is which, and when, with a Control System that mimics Truth so well.
In an attempt to find a way to distinguish when we might be prey to hyperdimensional manipulation from when Nature runs its course, I'd like to back this point up with a suspicious chain of "synchronicities" that happened recently to me.
The idea is merely to share another perspective, at another scale, to keep illustrating how things can manifest in front of us.

In short, the lesson seems to be that when a choice is solely based on "time", it's more likely to be manipulated for the simple reason of its non-existence...

The context is a change of situation, standing at a decisional fork where a choice will determine the future. After exploring and weighing some of the possibilities, a slight but sufficient emotional upsurge came in one night, playing on impatience and pushing me to take a final decision.

The first "synchronicity" at this point was a surprising bargain on a train ticket at 10 bucks against 97, appearing at about 11pm/23:00, for Sunday 13th. I remembered someone telling me that bargains can be found at this time of the night, yet 23 and 13 are "key numbers" to me, as well as 11 with its symbology.

The second synchronicity was a maximum stay of 5 nights in the selected hostel, for 123,10€.

Finally, the third was a flight ticket at 677€, the most affordable over 3 months, in 19 days from the date. What's interesting to note is that I had just previously received an unexpected sum of money of 677,79€.

It was as if everything was urging me to choose as fast as possible to go far away, without thinking too much but act "quick and dirty" on a whim, not to lose these offers.
The minute I took the time to reflect rationally upon all this, the train ticket disappeared and didn’t come back the day after. The plane tickets also had increased a bit the next day.

I then felt like being "out of a window".

In hindsight, "Time" was the main manipulating factor here, disguised as synchronicities ordering me to be quick in decision. The best disinformation, as we know, is a truth sandwiched between two lies... One of the synchs’ may hold real significance.
With time being an illusion shaped at will by higher forces, I wouldn't have been the master of my decision by acting in a hurry, but the slave of my gut/lower emotions/Predator's mind. What's most likely to be encouraged by urgency is acting irrationally, irresponsibly, i.e. to react.

The test was : keep adding reflection to the recipe.

Yet, without precipitation, having a right timing in life also holds its importance, depending on the context. I attribute it to the creative effect I can have on time, rather than the subjugation to it ; the art to act upon Attention and Awareness.

I ultimately create my time, in the purest form I mean.

The Wave Chapter 33 :

The process of rechanneling this energy involves six interplaying elements, five of which are called the “attributes of warriorship” – control, discipline, forbearance, timing, and will.

I hope I translated my insights clearly enough.

In an attempt to find a way to distinguish when we might be prey to hyperdimensional manipulation from when Nature runs its course, I'd like to back this point up with a suspicious chain of "synchronicities" that happened recently to me.
The idea is merely to share another perspective, at another scale, to keep illustrating how things can manifest in front of us.

In short, the lesson seems to be that when a choice is solely based on "time", it's more likely to be manipulated for the simple reason of its non-existence...

The context is a change of situation, standing at a decisional fork where a choice will determine the future. After exploring and weighing some of the possibilities, a slight but sufficient emotional upsurge came in one night, playing on impatience and pushing me to take a final decision.

The first "synchronicity" at this point was a surprising bargain on a train ticket at 10 bucks against 97, appearing at about 11pm/23:00, for Sunday 13th. I remembered someone telling me that bargains can be found at this time of the night, yet 23 and 13 are "key numbers" to me, as well as 11 with its symbology.

The second synchronicity was a maximum stay of 5 nights in the selected hostel, for 123,10€.

Finally, the third was a flight ticket at 677€, the most affordable over 3 months, in 19 days from the date. What's interesting to note is that I had just previously received an unexpected sum of money of 677,79€.

It was as if everything was urging me to choose as fast as possible to go far away, without thinking too much but act "quick and dirty" on a whim, not to lose these offers.
The minute I took the time to reflect rationally upon all this, the train ticket disappeared and didn’t come back the day after. The plane tickets also had increased a bit the next day.

I then felt like being "out of a window".

In hindsight, "Time" was the main manipulating factor here, disguised as synchronicities ordering me to be quick in decision. The best disinformation, as we know, is a truth sandwiched between two lies... One of the synchs’ may hold real significance.
With time being an illusion shaped at will by higher forces, I wouldn't have been the master of my decision by acting in a hurry, but the slave of my gut/lower emotions/Predator's mind. What's most likely to be encouraged by urgency is acting irrationally, irresponsibly, i.e. to react.

The test was : keep adding reflection to the recipe.

Yet, without precipitation, having a right timing in life also holds its importance, depending on the context. I attribute it to the creative effect I can have on time, rather than the subjugation to it ; the art to act upon Attention and Awareness.

I ultimately create my time, in the purest form I mean.

I hope I translated my insights clearly enough.
thank you. very interesting indeed. so, since time does not exist, according to the cass, we therefore should be able to create it according to our desires? this reminds me of the imaginary numbers, which i found fascinating. i also think that all this has to do with the ether which we are supposed to be able to manipulate with our thoughts. are thoughts the imaginary part of a complex number reality?

Here's how the Cs described how time works:
Q: (SV) I want to ask one question: If there is no time, there is no past and no future; there are no past lives and no future lives, there is no such thing as reincarnation, then how can you be us...

A: Yes, there is reincarnation. You are getting ahead of yourself there. We never said there is no reincarnation.

Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it. (L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a way that we can connect ourselves with all our other selves?

A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons. That's all there is and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...

Q: (J) In that analogy, the light that shines through the slide, as it projects it upon the screen, is our perception?

A: And, if you look back at the center of the projector, you see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which, is level seven where you are in union with the One.

Here's how the Cs described how time works:
yes, i had a similar idea some time ago: you see a movie, this requires time to see the sequence of images. but the whole movie already exists in the form of the entire movie already on the film. but to apprehend it, you need a sequencial process, which is time. but once you have invested this time, your consciousness knows the entire content of the movie. this is why i no more watch movies, but read wiki to get the summary...this also applies to yt, and i escape all the ads. the only thing these sequential entertainments achieve is steal your time. the cass call it learning, but i would like to read the wiki of my life and move to other things...

the cass call it learning, but i would like to read the wiki of my life and move to other things...
I'd like to come back to it, I've been reminded that we don't necessarily need to live something to learn it. That we can learn from the experiences of others, books, videos... I even surprised myself to learn from dreams. Any and all ways are opportunities to learn and the C's pointed it out. So yeah I guess you're right and that you could learn by reading your life wiki, and I guess what I meant was that living something may still be the best way to learn it (sometimes the hard way), but not the only way. We don't have to suffer for it either.
My 2 cents.
A: Learning is sometimes best accomplished by study and exploration…
Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?
A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word. Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word could carry so much meaning? …

Back
Top Bottom