book to study
but it appears that you have
already read it."

She looks up and gives me
her full gaze.
"Don't be ridiculous," she purrs.
"I wrote it."

Hugs for you, Tristan. :hug2:

Tristan, what a beautiful, loving and loyal companion you have had in Dhon 🤗 He has such gorgeous light energy.
I am sorry for your loss of Dhon in the physical. I pray he went peacefully and his transition is swift and bright.

How precious to be so loved and treasured, by one another. Dhon has clearly had a wonderful life with you, I am sure he is extremely grateful you both had the grace to journey together. Liberated from his furbody, now he has the opportunity to frolic in a new high vibrational place and shine and stream his love to you directly, as well as many others. Likely he will find himself in wonderful company - perhaps even hanging out with your high vibrational ancestors giving them lots of snuggles, getting (and giving) some awesome kitty massage and having deep insightful conversations about how freaking insane this planet can be!

I know it is a big void that remains, it takes some time to adjust.
Peace and healing to your heart, Tristan. :hug2:

Really sorry for your loss Tristan. Dhon looks so beautiful and that's the image that should stay with you forever. Give yourself the time to grieve and process the sadness of loss. You did all you could for him by giving him a good life and some valuable experiences. Now he is in a much better place and would be looking out for you too. :hug2: :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom