RIP my cat Dhon passed away

I am really sorry to learn this Tristan, the relationships we develop with our furry family members can be so meaningful, so full of love and learning, it's truly difficult to let them go.

May Dhon Rest In Peace

Oh, I'm so sorry. I really understand your feelings.
It often happens that cats are more than just pets for us. They are often close friends and family members for us. Their departure is always a big test. But we must remember - we tried to give them everything we could, and if they left, it means they have fulfilled their lesson and will develop further or wait for us on the other side. Big hug! :hug2:
PS Edit - text errors.

Sorry for your loss of Dhon. He looks almost exactly like my cat who I adopted from a feral litter six and a half months ago at the age of two months old. Since he is my fourth cat in this life time, it is obvious that he has a certain wild edge to him.
I am 75 this month and he is likely to outlive me, so be it.

I am so sorry, I have never had special pets but I have lost good friends so I guess it is just as hard, the fact that you have lived with him for so long speaks volumes about your affection and care for others. All the best to you.🌞

AndrewMN wrote pretty much what I feel about them dying ".....if they left, it means they have fulfilled their lesson and will develop further or wait for us on the other side. Big hug!" I'd add, my sense is that with close bond, they can remain in close touch with us after leaving their beautiful furry bodies. One, our dog, Talu, stayed around for a few months then I had the feeling he was going away for awhile. I am not sure I discern the energies correctly, it could be that they are just in our hearts, a part of them becoming a part of us over a lifetime of dedication. However, I get the feeling Talu is back and waiting for the next Act. A coming transformation, or an ongoing one, take your pick! Bless your loving heart, Tristan.

AndrewMN wrote pretty much what I feel about them dying ".....if they left, it means they have fulfilled their lesson and will develop further or wait for us on the other side. Big hug!" I'd add, my sense is that with close bond, they can remain in close touch with us after leaving their beautiful furry bodies. One, our dog, Talu, stayed around for a few months then I had the feeling he was going away for awhile. I am not sure I discern the energies correctly, it could be that they are just in our hearts, a part of them becoming a part of us over a lifetime of dedication. However, I get the feeling Talu is back and waiting for the next Act. A coming transformation, or an ongoing one, take your pick! Bless your loving heart, Tristan.
Yes, I feel something like that, as if he is already a part of me. Maybe he left because he already learned the lessons he needed, and also maybe at the same time, he became a little teacher of life for me during the time he was by my side.

Back
Top Bottom