Session 15 October 2016

Thank you so much for the session. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of the puppy. It's devastating to lose a beloved animal companion. The information made me think a lot about matching frequency with our animals. I've lost some pets at young ages, seemingly to "out of the blue" or even mystery illness. Makes sense what the C's said. Most of my pets now are a bit anxious and neurotic like me, so I guess they will be staying for a while. :/ As for the election, exhausting. Down is up, up is down, who knows what the deal is anymore. What Laura just said regarding Hillary possibly playing the bad guy for Trump (well, she doesn't have to play it, she is) kinda blew my mind, but maybe it's true.

Thank you for this thought provoking and interesting session. Also, all the good comments are appreciated. This had me reflecting on past pets in my life as well. For a few years I was a member of a group that I suspect was open for attachments. During that time I had 3 pets that became seriously ill and died. I've wondered about that quite a bit. They where all fairly elderly though perhaps making them more vulnerable.

This session has made me more aware of the importance of selecting a animal companion that is a appropriate match. I love little dogs and have considered getting a Pug, Pomeranian or miniature collie but the Bichon Frise is Perfect! So adorable! I'd love to have one and this sent me on a search to find one on the internet. They're expensive, $800 to $1000 !!! Becoming a breeder could be a profitable business since they seem rather uncommon as well. Many breeders live in California it seems. So on a brief, flight of fansy considered that.

Also considering the thoughts of death coming up for me as well. Just recently, my heightened awareness of how fleeting all our lives are, how precious my relationships and the importance to do the best we can while here. I thought it unfortunate, a burden to have this more acute sense of death. Maybe its just I'm getting older now but I remind myself, this has always been with me in one form or another. It has been a impetus to see and understand "the other side" for one and also many other facets of my life.

My best to you Laura for a speedy recovery. My condolences to Timotheos and Alana for loosing your little friend. My brother had 2 Golden Retrievers. Just shortly after getting the first one, it was killed by a car so he got a second which was also killed by a car shortly after. So he stopped getting retrievers and has had beagles ever since which seems like the perfect match for him.

Love to All!

Thanks to all the crew for a very assuring session. Commiserations on the loss of your puppy Timótheos and Alana I hope you find a perfect match with your next pup.
look after that knee Laura, the "collective" needs your light more than ever now. As you post the old sessions and I read them again I'm getting a lot more out of them.
In this Question -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: (L) So, basically what you're saying is that people need to... How do you find out what kind of dog you're supposed to have??

A: Think!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if it's similar to the way you "find" you crystals??

Putin- Wow what a man! Love this guy... I could describe and flatter him with his excellent human qualities but you know........
I'm reading and watching his every move at the moment(speeches and videos on Youtube)
Thinking----When the "positive balancing energies" put this chess piece on the board, the wishful thinking of the "negative side" didn't even see the move..... Now we got a game on our hands! And what a "playmaker" he's turning into!! Rooting for Putin!!!!!!!!!!

This seemed to be quite a long session and only imagine how much "time" and energy it takes to get this information letter by letter. And on the night of a Super Moon!! Did the presents of this moon help or hinder this session ??

Some very interesting information on tattoos. Or should I say extra information.... cause I remember reading some other negative things about tattoos (can't remember when). Everyone in my "circle" has tattoos and they always give grief (playfully) about being a blank canvas.
I just can't find an image that I feel would improve myself??.... Hmmmm
On that line of thinking ,,,,, I have been having a good listen to "myself" lately and finding some very good insights "coming through", it's like I'll ask a question and will get and answer that will help very much on a regular basis. It's tough to explain here but I'm sure you guys know what I'm on about, you are farther up the rungs that I.....
Thanks again and look after one another.... :D

[quote author= Pashalis]Although that might be partly true, since the empire can be more easily exposed by a guy like Trump "on top", I think it is fairly dangerous to watch his speeches, debates and actions without a detached point of view, since you start to find yourself getting pushed to root for a guy like that.[/quote]

Fascism has one set of essential condition it can't do without, and that's the cult of personality. And Trump has it, I mean people root for his anti-establishment stance, and through that the populace forgets and make excuses about his anti-immigrant, anti Muslim, openly racism rhetoric's. I have seen it in many comments across the interwebs.

See how you could get away with all of that, if you simply speak out against the establishment.

So when Trump is (s)elected. And he supposedly starts to take down the status quo. And people cheer him on for that.

But at the same time, he is rounding up Immigrants, Muslims and other undesirables. People wouldn't bat an eye. Because he supposedly is fighting for them against the establishment. And that is more important to them. Any rumors about Muslims being exterminated will be met with denial, making excuses for Trump. Or even approval.

And I don't know if anyone noticed, but cointelpro alternative media such as infowars are rooting for Trump like crazy.

Not only that, they are also heavily anti-Muslim. In fact, many events such as 9/11 have become just sideshows for them. There are other more pressing issues in cointrolpro land, like the Muslim problem. And the dangerous Left who are protecting these 'natural terrorists.'

Pashalis said:
Although that might be partly true, since the empire can be more easily exposed by a guy like Trump "on top", I think it is fairly dangerous to watch his speeches, debates and actions without a detached point of view, since you start to find yourself getting pushed to root for a guy like that.

I personally would never in good conscience vote for Trump, let alone support anything he says, since it seems to me that this election is designed (from 4D maybe) for people to excuse and support pathology on a mass scale, and/or as you suggested above, support the totalitarian rule.

If it is essentially a battle for our minds and sanity (which it very much looks like), we should IMO be very careful on what we actually "support", excuse or root for there. It might even be a big soul/energy hunt we witness there, that is designed to lure people into a pathological mindset, that is best described by Lobaczewski in his book "Political Ponerology".

So from my standpoint, the best approach is to watch that election show from a position, as detached as possible from the outside, as a sort of experience or experiment of mass indoctrination of people and to make sure that I don't fall for it as well, since in the end what is at stake probably is my conscience, sanity and soul. Probably also the lives of many innocent people are at stake as well. So I really can't and won't support, or get lured into, that trap.

I agree -- the idea that Hillary is being used as a foil to push people towards Trump, rather than the other way around, is an interesting one; it's hard not to feel sympathetic towards Trump given the blanket establishment bias against him on the one hand, and the fact that he occasionally does make statements that are more or less on point on the other (as well as his disinclination to engage Russia militarily). However, much of his policy and worldview is still deeply flawed, and the biggest reason this gets obscured is that Hillary's own policy and worldview are so abysmal. The expansion of executive power during the Obama presidency is also something that magnifies the threat of any future president who will choose to strong-arm their policy either domestically or internationally, especially if they're riding on the wave of fear that's being steadily inculcated into the US population.

Pashalis said:
Just look at "his" vice president "choice" Mike Pence. He is obviously a typical neocon type person, like Dick Cheney. That says a lot IMO.

While the vice-presidential candidates have been largely backgrounded so far, I think there might be good reason to pay closer attention to them. In the case of a Trump victory, a large portion of the US population is going to be genuinely angry. Once in office, if he does prove to be an intolerable thorn in the side of the PTB for some reason, it doesn't seem that far-fetched that some sort of scandal could be created to move into impeachment proceedings with a lot of public support. If that were successful and Pence succeeded him, we'd have a neocon in the White House again who would make everyone happy -- Republicans would obviously be fine with him, and Democrats would probably at least grudgingly accept him because "at least he's not Trump". Pence is rumored to be planning a future presidential bid anyway, and maybe he tolerates Trump because someone has floated some form of this idea to him behind closed doors.

The same idea could apply to Hillary -- if she happened to make it into the White House and her health became an impossible problem (I can't honestly see her lasting a term given the condition she appears to be in), then she would be succeeded by Kaine. In this case again, Democrats would probably accept this without any reservation (they will have already gotten their first female president, at least for awhile) and Republicans would be assuaged because he's not Hillary.

Nicolas said:
Laura said:
bjorn said:
<snip>
I mean, the way how the MSM has been treating Trump is just ridiculous. And especially their censorhip on Hillary. In fact, if they really wanted Hillary as president. How come most of what they did seemed counterproductive? They only made Trump more popular through their way of biased reporting. Or so I think.

Well well... take a look at this from back on August 1st!!!

http://theduran.com/nsa-whistleblower-says-dnc-hack-not-done-russia-us-intelligence/

NSA whistleblower says DNC hack was not done by Russia, but by U.S. intelligence

On Aaron Klein’s Sunday radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” (broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM), US government whistleblower William Binney threw his hat into the DNC hack ring by stating that the Democratic National Committee’s server was not hacked by Russia but by a disgruntled U.S. intelligence worker.

The motivation of the hacker…concern over Hillary Clinton’s disregard of national security secrets when she used a personal email and consistently lied about it.

Binney was just getting started with revelations we are sure no mainstream media news site will dare to cover. The “Putin did it” fairytale is just too easy for the sheep to follow.

Binney also proclaimed that the NSA has all of Clinton’s deleted emails, and the FBI could gain access to them if they so wished. No need for Trump to ask the Russians for those emails, he can just call on the FBI or NSA to hand them over.

That's getting real close to "Clinton insiders". For all we know, there is someone from NSA and/or CIA inside the Clinton camp. In fact, it is very likely in both camps.

I'm not sure about Binney because a month earlier he thought the Russians probably did hack the DNC servers:

Binney acknowledged Russia probably did hack the DNC, but was there a check on others who may have hacked in through the gaping hole where their cyber security should have been. Incompetent, negligent and corrupt are the words that spring to mind when thinking of Clinton and her minions. Binney continued on with the inconvenient truth of evidence and logic, asking if there is evidence that Russia downloaded and subsequently sent the emails to Wikileaks. So far, nope.

Well now former CIA officer Ray McGovern has explained that from his NSA buddies, the emails were leaked, not hacked.

Could there be proof? Of course. There’s a trace mechanism that can trace the emails back to the original source, and if they had that they would produce it. What is it? It’s not hacking, it’s leaking. My friends, who used to work for NSA, tell me that this is most likely a leak, a leak by someone like Ed Snowden, who saw what Hillary Clinton and what the Democratic National Committee was doing and wanted to expose it to the rest of the world. And they successfully did that.

Chu said:
Javi said:
firstly, if someone accepts a permanent mark himself he is violating his own freewill in the future. Even if he is applying his present freewill, he are denying his future freedom to remove tattoo and all it represents. Move to be a slave of the subject that represents the tattoo. In second place, a tattoo is the result of not accept and love his own body as is, as the expression more pure possible in the physical world of his own soul. By what means denying himself and accept permanently a brand, and the energy that the brand represents, to invade his own being and submit to it, at least in the specific aspect that represents the tattoo.

While tattoos fashion has been sold as an expression of freedom, I rather see it as a denial of self freedom.

It would can explain why tattoos can anchor attachments.

I think you made some really good points there Javi. Perhaps, tattoos are not just a door open to entities, attachments, certain types of information that violate one's will, but also, a door closed towards becoming Oneself in the future. It's like choosing a path, and closing the door to change later? Well, I suppose later on, and with nowadays' technologies, one CAN revert the situation by removing the tattoos and working on the self. But not many people do. So, as with many other things, what gets started and done as a fun thing to do or without much real thought put into it beforehand, for fashion purposes, to rebel or belong to a specific group, etc., contains a lot more risks than those visible to the eye. To a lesser extent (because it doesn't have to be "permanent"), the same could be said about PokemonGo and other things that might seem quite innocuous at first, I think.

Yes, exactly, is as short-circuit the range of possibilities of choice or change in another way in the future. Perhaps it is similar to when someone obsessed with something, so that a permanent frequency (resonant with the obsession) is anchored in the be. Or when someone is anticipating constantly how should be his future (in a unique possible way). I think that these cases also are anchors that can be exploited by 'intruders', which adhere by anchorage's frequency to the obsession - brand.
It is true that tattoos can be removed. But the process is not simple, and I think that here will always be a residual footprint, without returning to the original state, as Dave_posse confirms us:

Dave_posse said:
Thank Chu! Yes, for now I'll keep finding more information, for the moment I do not want to draw any hasty conclusion, but from what I understood, the fact of leaving "marked" a certain situation or emotional state in the skin, could eventually produce a kind of "jam" but if one is aware of it and comes to understand certain way the nature of our mind is in constant expansion of information (and even more if objective information), could not be this beneficial to the increase? for example, it is only a hypothesis, it would be as if in childhood i cut my finger, in the future that mark remains on my skin and learn to be careful with knives, that way is a reminder for me in the future but remains in me learn that lesson or continue cutting myself the fingers. On the other hand if we decide to get out a tattoo for example with laser, the tattoo does not go away 100% also is a brand, which, to put it in some way, we mentally know that was there that tattoo, it would be a scar of a scar. Probably i´m not giving in the spot.

It may be true that is learned a lesson if one becomes aware of meaning a brand in the body and gets intentionally cancel the energies or frequencies anchored by the tattoo. This may entail 'wrap' the tattoo with a 'layer' of intention to restore their freedom thanks to the comprehensive knowledge of the cause why wanted to be tattooed and what represents the tattoo ??. But, in any case, not repeat up again the same experiment. So nobody should jump in the pot if he is aware.
Dave_posse, I am sorry that this issue represents a problem for you. Maybe you can use your skills in a different way?. In any case the decision to be tattooed is not yours but who wants it, so if you not tattoo he, other will do it (I guess). But would be good you, as tattoo artist, put in knowledge of the customer which represents be tattooed, then the decision is of he.

bjorn said:
But at the same time, he is rounding up Immigrants, Muslims and other undesirables. People wouldn't bat an eye. Because he supposedly is fighting for them against the establishment. And that is more important to them. Any rumors about Muslims being exterminated will be met with denial, making excuses for Trump. Or even approval.

Agree. And that sounds disturbingly familiar.

luc said:
bjorn said:

Agree. And that sounds disturbingly familiar.

If those nukes go off. It will chance the World forever. And global Fascism will be leading the way.

Many US militias are also Pro Trump. They see him as their anti establishment warrior. Everyone is getting played. There will be basically no force of Resistance !!

The police state, the camps, the total infrastructure to exterminate millions.

It has already been put in place for him.

His presidential inauguration will be the inauguration of the Fourth Reich which he is getting on a silver platter.

If this is happening, than the darkest pages of humanity are about to be written.

There are only 19 days to go !!!

Timótheos said:
Thanks Nienna and everyone for your thoughts. Buddy was a good boy and we became quite attached to him over the short time he was with us. He was a beautiful dog, with a strong personality no doubt, but with no hint of aggression towards humans. He was very friendly towards everyone and I loved that about him.

He was certainly single-minded at times, especially if he caught a scent of something under the ground and he would dig for hours. We spent a lot of time with his training and taking him for long walks which we all really enjoyed. In the end he showed some good progress, beginning to learn several simple commands like sit, come, stay, down, leave it, and fetch.

What is distressing is the thought that it was because of our mismatched frequencies that resulted in his untimely passing. He was only 6 months old and I wonder what kind of long and happy life he might have had if his was paired with a more suitable family. It goes to show how a lack of awareness can quickly turn to disaster and we must bear responsibility for that.

And after thinking on it some, we've decided to put aside any efforts to search for a new puppy at this time.
Please dont do that to yourself.
What you describe sounds like perfectly normal behavior for a 6 months old pup. Dogs jump in front of the cars all the time. Many dogs are completely oblivious to the passing vehicles. This is especially true for dogs with strong hound genes.

I am not saying the C's were not right about frequency miss match and all that but there is no use beating yourself about it. I mean really how can it be your fault?
You acted in a good faith - you were not equipped to deal with "metaphysical" aspects of dog human equation. Hardly anyone is.
I suppose the only safe way is not to have any pets at all but then we would miss so many valuable lessons.

Always think that if you didn't pick him he could have ended up with far worse owner match or even a psycho leading miserable life, instead he had a happy life no matter how short ( in our terms since dogs dont seem to have similar perception of time) and he died happy chasing butterflies or whatever scent he was after.

Very big hug to you and Alana!

Thank you for the session team. A lot of things to ponder.

Dave_posse said:
Yes, for now I'll keep finding more information, for the moment I do not want to draw any hasty conclusion, but from what I understood, the fact of leaving "marked" a certain situation or emotional state in the skin, could eventually produce a kind of "jam" but if one is aware of it and comes to understand certain way the nature of our mind is in constant expansion of information (and even more if objective information), could not be this beneficial to the increase? for example, it is only a hypothesis, it would be as if in childhood i cut my finger, in the future that mark remains on my skin and learn to be careful with knives, that way is a reminder for me in the future but remains in me learn that lesson or continue cutting myself the fingers. On the other hand if we decide to get out a tattoo for example with laser, the tattoo does not go away 100% also is a brand, which, to put it in some way, we mentally know that was there that tattoo, it would be a scar of a scar. Probably i´m not giving in the spot.

Well, that might be the case, sometimes, but it could also be a narrative to not face the real consequences of one's actions. Most people CHOOSE to have a tattoo. They don't choose to cut themselves with a knife as children. So, equating it with that kind of scars might make it seem less of an act of volition. I think you might be comparing apples with oranges here, although in theory, yes, any "mark" could be a reminder of why one later wants to change. I understand that it may a tough topic for you, given your job, but I think that with enough research, you can reach your own conclusion.

Z said:
Timótheos said:
Thanks Nienna and everyone for your thoughts. Buddy was a good boy and we became quite attached to him over the short time he was with us. He was a beautiful dog, with a strong personality no doubt, but with no hint of aggression towards humans. He was very friendly towards everyone and I loved that about him.

He was certainly single-minded at times, especially if he caught a scent of something under the ground and he would dig for hours. We spent a lot of time with his training and taking him for long walks which we all really enjoyed. In the end he showed some good progress, beginning to learn several simple commands like sit, come, stay, down, leave it, and fetch.

What is distressing is the thought that it was because of our mismatched frequencies that resulted in his untimely passing. He was only 6 months old and I wonder what kind of long and happy life he might have had if his was paired with a more suitable family. It goes to show how a lack of awareness can quickly turn to disaster and we must bear responsibility for that.

And after thinking on it some, we've decided to put aside any efforts to search for a new puppy at this time.
Please dont do that to yourself.
What you describe sounds like perfectly normal behavior for a 6 months old pup. Dogs jump in front of the cars all the time. Many dogs are completely oblivious to the passing vehicles. This is especially true for dogs with strong hound genes.

I am not saying the C's were not right about frequency miss match and all that but there is no use beating yourself about it. I mean really how can it be your fault?
You acted in a good faith - you were not equipped to deal with "metaphysical" aspects of dog human equation. Hardly anyone is.
I suppose the only safe way is not to have any pets at all but then we would miss so many valuable lessons.

Always think that if you didn't pick him he could have ended up with far worse owner match or even a psycho leading miserable life, instead he had a happy life no matter how short ( in our terms since dogs dont seem to have similar perception of time) and he died happy chasing butterflies or whatever scent he was after.

Very big hug to you and Alana!

Thank you for the session team. A lot of things to ponder.

Every dog comes to our lives for a reason, I think so. The time they are with us is the time they are with us. There is always a lesson with a dog. The dog can last one day, 6 months, 7 years. When his time is done he leaves, because the dog is old or because he has an accident. And somewhere we have to accept this. That's the lesson, maybe.

Dogs are marvelous. Some dogs are more complicated then others, some humans also. I don't believe at all that mongrels are worst then the purebred. I love mongrels. But that's my point of vue.

One day another dog will appear in your life. Just wait! And I am very sorry for all of this so please, accept my sincere condolences.

Thanks for the session! Very interesting!

Sorry to hear your dog, Timótheos and Alana.

I’ve often wondered if my dog is a good fit for me, and if she will change as I change or not.

Richard S said:
Divide by Zero said:
I was also thinking that tattoos create a psychological feedback loop. Let's say you have a highly visible tattoo. In interacting with people, they might act differently towards you, which makes you act different (as we are social beings). In turn your personality fits how you were treated.

Since there are lots of reasons people get tattoos and also lots of possible interactions with other people because of these tattoos, this idea may be relevant in many cases. It does not answer the question which was asked, which was "how could tattoos attract entities?"

It's just that using the terms entities, etc, seem too hard to verify and might be some sort of C's codeword for subconscious programs.

We have been told that the Spirit World is a Jungle. That it contains dangers that make our Earthly jungles pale in comparison. Why would the C's be using 'codewords' for subconscious programs when they could simply tell us it is that? For sure, it is pretty difficult to 'verify' that there are indeed malignant entities in the Spirit World, and of course, the materialist view is that such things are totally impossible. In the materialist view of the world the C's themselves are impossible. Yet, we get messages from them, and they tell us there are many things we can not usually see or be aware of.

Granted, there is no "proof" of the existence of 'entities', but most of us here are keeping an open mind regarding things like this.

I think in terms of information theory, that both STS and STO are a probability of the future, with the C's being a result of the STO branch. I'm reminded of the loop in Interstellar where he is the being that sends the message to himself in the "past".

Maybe everything happens everytime and as colinear consciousness units tuning into FRV, we are directing the probability towards that branch, while the majority on earth chooses to go the "default" most probable route- STS domination.

Codewords because they can only say what we are ready to hear. In the past they have said things in different aspects which later on Laura found out to be quite normal, but was hidden by modern day politics, history, science.
If we look at the Interstellar example, the whole "information" could not be passed down, sort of like a grandfather paradox but milder- if you knew what you would do, would you do it?
Same with Gurdjieff, who wrote in energies, hydrogens but later on it connects with psychology. It also happened in science, where it was thought that space was filled with ether, or the swamps killed people because of evil spirits (later to be found to be Hydrogen Sulfide). Sadly, science as it is today does not seem like it wants to look into things beyond it's own beliefs (which is counter the original idea of science).

I keep getting the feeling that STS doesn't work outside us but through channels within our own lack of awareness (blind superstition). I've been slowly reading The Believing Brain by Michael Shermer and so far the connections with how our brains interpret and "color" reality explains a lot of these things that seem to be out of our control are tricks that come about from evolution, which in itself has been said to be STS influenced (subjective thinking helps survival in a world that values it, and so on). Honestly, I was expecting this book to be a blind refutation of anything out of the ordinary, but so far he has been quite scientific (the good kind, haha) about it!

Back
Top Bottom