Session 15 October 2016

Eboard10 said:
Session 12 December 2010

Q: (L) Our next question is about Julian Assange and Wikileaks. Is Wikileaks what it presents itself to be? A grassroots, document leaking organization formed by a bunch of activist hackers and so forth?

A: It was briefly.

Q: (L) You say it was briefly; that means it was probably co-opted fairly early on. So, can you tell us if Julian Assange is an agent?

A: This is a question that you have already answered.

Q: (L) What I mean is, is he consciously an agent?

A: To some extent, yes. But remember programming of both the human and 4D varieties.

Q: (Perceval) Is it true that he had that meeting with the Israelis to agree that he would not release damaging documents about them?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what is the objective of this Sideshow?

A: You guessed it this afternoon; preparation to accept global control. Or so it is planned.

Right before reading your message, I was just thinking about that precise session and the remarks about Assange. In the past I, like others, had the clear impression that he was releasing damaging information about everyone except the Israelis, which bothered me. In the current situation and considering what is being discussed, perhaps it is even more significant that he might have been programmed by 4D. I have assumed that Hillary is the candidate of the PTB, given how much the media is on her side. And that may still be true, but what if Trump is the candidate of 4D STS, as others have suggested? Would Assange be doing his job of bringing her down?

Then again, I always go back to the idea that both candidates are evil, though slightly different flavors of evil, and once they get to power they will be handed an agenda they will have to comply with anyway. Trump's only "quality" (big quotation marks) is that his narcissism makes him a loose cannon, and he may resist that agenda because he will think nobody knows better than him. But that doesn't mean he will choose to do the right thing instead - he might even come up with something even worse! So thinkng of Trump as the lesser evil is a bit like being forced to play Russian roulette because you might not get shot in the head.

"Q: (Beau) If Trump is elected, will he actually change American foreign policy?

A: Will try.

Q: (Pierre) Doesn't mean he will succeed.

(Joe) If you try...

(Pierre) That's better than...

A: Too many variables.

Q: (L) So, too many variables to make a call on that."

As Cass, they say, 'there are too many variables' ! QUOTE "A: Too many variables."
You must reduce all of the parameters, as all mathematicians do, to get an answer ;) ! Bob Citron !

Moderator note: Deleted most of the above quote. As a consideration to other members, please do not re-quote the WHOLE SESSION in posts!

Practically, this all boils down to this IMHO: Since public was for decades being preprogrammed/conditioned which character traits to recognize as 'positive' by the ways of media (movies,TV, press), PTB are certainly able to push the wright buttons to make Trump a 'welcome change' vice "compromised establishment" that they supported hitherto. Establishment was lured into playing declarative correctness game, and than KABOOM - being blasted away with Dirt Trump Bomb. PTB are assured that they know what they're doing, i guess...

With Assange, it was clear that he was like Chomsky, a gatekeeper. They quell the people who have SOME questions about what goes on behind the scenes.

Both push away 9-11 as something not important.

But Wikileaks is even worse, they promised all of this stuff and so far we are getting the somewhat obvious. Same goes for "hero" Snowden. Argh, it sounds like we are living in the world of 1984 - but with more than one Emmanuel Goldstein!

Trump is still a wild card in my mind. I'm not sure whether he is really that unaware/stupid in contradicting himself a lot or it is an act/role that he is following to seem fallible and relate to people.

This is the way I perceive matters : If Hillary is elected you get the "End Days" faster. If Trump is elected you get the "End Days" slower. Mass conciousness affects the physical realm.

[quote author= Eboard10][quote author= Session 12 December 2010]Session 12 December 2010

A: To some extent, yes. But remember programming of both the human and 4D varieties.[/quote][/quote]

That's the kind of puppet show that is hard to notice for us 3D folks. 2 opposing teams could be convinced that they are working against each other. When in fact, they are working on the same team. Creating a climate in which Fascism can flourish, complimenting each other get make this a reality.

For 4STS, 3DSTS inhabitants are a simulation game like The SIMS. Only in the US, and with the frequency fence going on and more. It's The SIMS with cheatmode.

So whatever Trump is up to, there is just no real way of telling right now. All we know is that there is plenty to be scared of.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Eboard10][quote author= Session 12 December 2010]Session 12 December 2010

A: To some extent, yes. But remember programming of both the human and 4D varieties.
[/quote]

That's the kind of puppet show that is hard to notice for us 3D folks. 2 opposing teams could be convinced that they are working against each other. When in fact, they are working on the same team. Creating a climate in which Fascism can flourish, complimenting each other get make this a reality.

For 4STS, 3DSTS inhabitants are a simulation game like The SIMS. Only in the US, and with the frequency fence going on and more. It's The SIMS with cheatmode.

So whatever Trump is up to, there is just no real way of telling right now. All we know is that there is plenty to be scared of.
[/quote]

Ahh thanks for this, so Trump knows to play this role of dumb "normal guy".

I like the SIMS analogy. I wonder though, what is the point of playing SIMS and having dumb characters, there is no challenge or as the C's might say, less free will to eat by manipulation. Maybe this is the exact reason why they will fail. The greedier the 4d sts system gets, the less yield. It's like trying to game wall street, being a closed system based on labor and resources, just because there is a bigger number does not mean more value- inflation kicks in.

[quote author= DBZ]Ahh thanks for this, so Trump knows to play this role of dumb "normal guy".[/quote]

Don't know which role he plays. But machines can be 'pushed around' to act in a certain way by 4D forces. Depending on their being, it's not like they totally force you when this happens.

Lack of awareness and FRV depends how 4STS can work through others.

If people want more Free Will and prevent this from happening, they should get more aware about themselves. Otherwise they are just potential pawns for higher negative forces.

I don't know how the quality of 'Food' is these days for 4STS. It doesn't seem like many are resisting the ponerization of society. Many are giving away their Free Will just fine.

Thank you for the session,so many informations. As for the election circus,who wins would`t change US policy,because it is led
by PTB and this all affray looks like diverting from something nastily and dangerous we will see soon.Alana and Thimoteos very sorry for your puppy,a had golden retriever for nearly 14 years and they are physical manifestation of love,my recommendation.

Americans are sheep for believing in their two-party system (or any political system, for that matter). However, the sheep that still have some kick in them would be voting for Trump! Only robots would vote for Hillary.

I can't help but love Melania Trump. The way she carries herself through all the media hate on her husband, a villainized Slavic queen - PERFECT.

Windmill knight said:
Eboard10 said:
Session 12 December 2010

Q: (L) Our next question is about Julian Assange and Wikileaks. Is Wikileaks what it presents itself to be? A grassroots, document leaking organization formed by a bunch of activist hackers and so forth?

A: It was briefly.

Q: (L) You say it was briefly; that means it was probably co-opted fairly early on. So, can you tell us if Julian Assange is an agent?

A: This is a question that you have already answered.

Q: (Perceval) Is it true that he had that meeting with the Israelis to agree that he would not release damaging documents about them?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what is the objective of this Sideshow?

A: You guessed it this afternoon; preparation to accept global control. Or so it is planned.

Right before reading your message, I was just thinking about that precise session and the remarks about Assange. In the past I, like others, had the clear impression that he was releasing damaging information about everyone except the Israelis, which bothered me. In the current situation and considering what is being discussed, perhaps it is even more significant that he might have been programmed by 4D. I have assumed that Hillary is the candidate of the PTB, given how much the media is on her side. And that may still be true, but what if Trump is the candidate of 4D STS, as others have suggested? Would Assange be doing his job of bringing her down?

Then again, I always go back to the idea that both candidates are evil, though slightly different flavors of evil, and once they get to power they will be handed an agenda they will have to comply with anyway. Trump's only "quality" (big quotation marks) is that his narcissism makes him a loose cannon, and he may resist that agenda because he will think nobody knows better than him. But that doesn't mean he will choose to do the right thing instead - he might even come up with something even worse! So thinkng of Trump as the lesser evil is a bit like being forced to play Russian roulette because you might not get shot in the head.

I think the bolded part sums it up. The real powers, psychopaths on top, will keep on pushing their agenda, no matter who is the president. The president is just a puppet put on display so that the myth of democracy can be maintained.

thorbiorn said:
Pashalis said:
Laura said:
Eboard10 said:
Laura said:
As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

I dunno. It just all seems like something very deeply evil is going on.

Yes, it's hard to see it that way when the mainstream media keeps on demonising Trump so much. The only way I see them supporting Trump is that his overt personality and straightforward talk about "delicate" topics will drive a lot of media attention which can add to all the current distractions and let the players behind the scenes continue with their imperialistic plans, or so they think. Maybe the war hawks still prefer Hillary to win but think that if Trump were to become the next President they can keep him in line by blackmailing him if necessary. Just a thought.
Well, I thought about that awhile and since the whole country is pretty disgusted with the PTB, maybe this is the way that 4D STS has planned it? Maybe it's like Protocol 12 about the press, only here about politics: they create the opposition that appears in all ways to be legit, but in fact, is just as controlled as the ones we know about.

I don't know if I made that entirely clear, I just don't think that Trump is as much of a thorn in their flesh as they make him out to be. And if the masses, of their own free will, elect him, knowing everything about him that we know, they they have ASKED for whatever comes afterward: blatant fascism, possibly rule by fiat.

[...]
So from my standpoint, the best approach is to watch that election show from a position, as detached as possible from the outside, as a sort of experience or experiment of mass indoctrination of people and to make sure that I don't fall for it as well, since in the end what is at stake probably is my conscience, sanity and soul. Probably also the lives of many innocent people are at stake as well. So I really can't and won't support, or get lured into, that trap.

Regarding watching the election show with a detached mindset, and as the complications of the plot reaches the level of plot twists used in films and novels, I decided to look it up and some of the following twists seem to have parallels in the present campaign.
The Wikipedia has (all the quotes are from the same entry, just broken up for convenience):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plot_twist said:
"Plot twist
A plot twist is a radical change in the expected direction or outcome of the plot of a novel, film, television series, comic, video game, or other work of narrative.[1] It is a common practice in narration used to keep the interest of an audience, usually surprising them with a revelation. Some "twists" are foreshadowed.

When a plot twist happens near the end of a story, especially if it changes one's view of the preceding events, it is known as a surprise ending.[2] Sometimes people use a plot twist to describe a sudden change of a situation in real life.

Interesting turn, and they (PTB) are maquiavelican experts, I should not that be that surprised, I had been observing my own line of thoughts, remembering me that that couple (Killary and Trump) are there as a purpose, and do not have that much control either of themselves, because the demonizing of Trump is so blatant here as well, media always portrays Killary as the winner, and Trump being the god forbid evil that %&/$ Peña dared to invite him to the country to "humiliate" us, and the media keep using the wall being as the greatest menace. If Trumps wins it will be quite a shock here, perhaps with that intention to apply other kinds of misappropriations or shocks of whatever they want because people will be still in shock .... I heard yesterday at the debate, that Killary specified to have energetic open boarders, right! and I read somewhere else that she was the co-author of the energetic reform in Mexico, an euphemism of pillage of the resources in cahoots with our own government ...

Anyways, thanks for the interesting session!!.

Interesting what was mentioned regarding big dogs and dominance. And also, about Fabric experience called by his name twice, and C's replay as well (Expanding awareness) I guess is not in every case and with every people, days around this session I heard at midnight a big sound of a door being closed -in this case, I thought about what I would or not like to close something, and, I had heard someone calling -rather loud- my name in other times, perhaps I read it somewhere, but I use to think that those are kind of a warnigns to be more alert or a rebound noise from my "inner" walls of the ear ... as it happend with apparently "ghost houses" ...

Thank you for this session. The answers about Trump, and Hillary are quite interesting...

Leelee said:
The information made me think a lot about matching frequency with our animals. I've lost some pets at young ages, seemingly to "out of the blue" or even mystery illness. Makes sense what the C's said.

Been thinking a lot more about this topic as well since the session…thinking about past pets I've had, especially my family's cat who we put down this year.

He and my other cat, a Persian (who has since passed) were both originally strays and both were taken to the emergency vet by me after being accidentally injured. It was up to me the first time (close to 8 years ago) whether to put the Persian down or not. I covered the cost of surgery, and she became my cat after that.. and as Persians do, she had quite a few health problems.

The only time my family had a dog for a pet (a golden retriever I believe) was many years ago and he eventually went missing. He wasn't the safest for a toddler to be around. He had a tendency to knock me and my cousins over..and this isn't good if you're next to a body of water. One of my earliest memories I believe, is when he went missing and we went in search for him.

Reading this session, I was also reminded of a dream I had (maybe a year or more ago) about a smallish white fluffy dog, which does look like the Bichon Frise. And since this dream, I find this type of dog adorable.. I'm not really a dog person either, more a cat person. Find it kind of odd.

Back
Top Bottom