Session 2 May 2015

LIV said:
the convo of the storm made me think of this weekend..did anybody else experience all of their electronics go haywire? our car alarms wouldnt work .. the tv was working on its on and responded to my body ... i was interference?!?? i think i heard there was a solar flare but not sure ...

The solar flare, which peaked at 6:11 pm ET on May 6 2015, gained an X-class designation from NASA, meaning it is among the most intense flares the sun can emit.

They were saying that the solar flare went not in the direction of our planet. But I think such a strong flare cannot be unnoticeable to us. Let's see if we are going to experience any Aurora Borealis and strange "pancake" clouds in the next few days.

This flare makes me wonder if there is any direct connection to what is going on in the world today, including the upcoming army games.

Things are definitely heating up and our environment is reaching a boiling point. The psychopaths' power is rising, the wars are becoming more frequent, and there is more chaos and instability worldwide. And the war games across the United States is just another component of this burning chaos.

The Sun is not the only one acting up. Look at the volcanic eruptions and earthquakes: they are on the rise. And the volcanic and earthquake activities correlate with the Solar flare.

Attachments

• Earthquakes, Volcanoes.jpg
    Earthquakes, Volcanoes.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 674
Εἰρήvη said:
The solar flare, which peaked at 6:11 pm ET on May 6 2015, gained an X-class designation from NASA, meaning it is among the most intense flares the sun can emit.

This flare makes me wonder if there is any direct connection to what is going on in the world today, including the upcoming army games.

Hi,

I think major flares are often associated with fly by objects which discharges the solar capacitor.
And the larger the object--the bigger the flare.

Given what C's have said about these objects perhaps being "directed"--from higher realms, it is likely all are inter-related in some ways.

Forrestdeva said:
So I live about 20 miles from the closed Walmart store in Lufkin, Texas. I'd seen something on Facebook about it all but did not really know about the Jade Helm 15 at the time. Oddly the other day after grocery shopping I witnessed two planes making chem-trails in the sky while I was driving home. Not so ordinary chem-trails as they were making Sacred Geometry chem-trails. While observing this and making my Husband aware of what was happening as he was a passenger in the car... out of nowhere two more planes joined in, then a third plane, so now a total of five planes making a 5 pointed star....oh so creepy.

So this Jade Helm 15 thing could be so much more than just 3D, I so agree!

That would have been something to see!!!!! Please try and get pictures next time and thanx...

Perceval said:
rs said:
Why would WalMart throw out a "perfectly good" store location? What is in it for them? Why not a WalMart here, a Target there, a Home Depot at the third?

The whole story is just bizarre IMO.

The government has funded Walmart to the tune of $1billion in recent years. And that's just what is public knowledge.

_http://money.cnn.com/2004/05/24/news/fortune500/walmart_subsidies/

Why complicate things by dealing with more than one store chain and therefore more than one owner?

Yes...a very good example of corporate fascism

Εἰρήvη said:

They were saying that the solar flare went not in the direction of our planet. But I think such a strong flare cannot be unnoticeable to us. Let's see if we are going to experience any Aurora Borealis and strange "pancake" clouds in the next few days.

Just a direct correlation observed - when the Solar flare started, immediately there was the build up of a new Tropical Storm in the Pacific - its called Noul (which is Korean and means "Glows, Red Sky"), and the Hong Kong Observatory has updated it to "Severe Typhoon status" - based on current track forecast it is expected to make landfall in Philippines.

There is also another storm right behind it in the Pacific to my knowledge not named yet, and called "Seven" - hence 2 storms now in the Pacific after this Solar flare.

Updates can be found here:

_http://www.tropicalstormrisk.com/

Just an observation from today, while driving back from Georgia.

I first noticed a car driven by a male around 20ish, with a military type haircut and who was alone in the vehicle and was talking on a cell phone. He was in the passing lane. The car had a North Carolina number plate.

Right behind him another young male, also alone in the vehicle and also with a North Carolina number plate.
Then another, and another.. until probably 25 or so vehicles all closely following one another, had passed and every one of them with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 young females appeared to be military persons using either their own, or maybe rented cars, all from North Carolina. There may have been many more before I noticed the single occupants and the number plates.

I watched them go by one after the other, thinking how stupid, if they are suppose to be fitting in, and undetected by the general population, then why on earth set up a "convoy" of vehicles all carrying the same state plate which was the only thing any of these vehicles had in common? Other people would surely notice that to.
There were a few pick up trucks in there to, but mostly cars.

So, why would they all be driving an interstate highway, and all with North Carolina plates, all alone in each vehicle with cell phones in hand, but hanging together in a convoy in the passing lane?
Were they just moving vehicles, or going somewhere particular?
And of course it may have just been a coincidence that a run of North Carolina cars got clumped together in Georgia, but that wasn`t the impression I was left with. Any body have any thoughts on that?

Meager1 said:

I first noticed a car driven by a male around 20ish, with a military type haircut and who was alone in the vehicle and was talking on a cell phone. He was in the passing lane. The car had a North Carolina number plate.

Right behind him another young male, also alone in the vehicle and also with a North Carolina number plate.
Then another, and another.. until probably 25 or so vehicles all closely following one another, had passed and every one of them with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 young females appeared to be military persons using either their own, or maybe rented cars, all from North Carolina. There may have been many more before I noticed the single occupants and the number plates.

I watched them go by one after the other, thinking how stupid, if they are suppose to be fitting in, and undetected by the general population, then why on earth set up a "convoy" of vehicles all carrying the same state plate which was the only thing any of these vehicles had in common? Other people would surely notice that to.

So, why would they all be driving an interstate highway, and all with North Carolina plates, all alone in each vehicle with cell phones in hand, but hanging together in a convoy in the passing lane?
And of course it may have just been a coincidence that a run of North Carolina cars got clumped together in Georgia, but that wasn`t the impression I was left with. Any body have any thoughts on that?

Meager1, thank you for sharing your observations. I think the fact that all of them had cellphones in their hands says that they were given directions simultaneously via the same channel. They sure are trying to blend in.

Meager1 said:

Not necessarily. In my experience, people are far less observant than you would ever believe.

Meager1 said:

Why would the need to "blend in" if they were indeed military? Perhaps they were reservists on their way to or from a training excercise. My son was in the Seabees as a reserve and they used their own vehicles to get to base. Not saying that was the case here but a possible explanation. Not every occurrence has a sinister aspect. Besides we will probably not know what was going on unless someone directly involved can shed light on the subject

Session Date: June 20th 2009

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A**, Joe, Allen B, C**, G**, Scottie

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

I wonder? - Where's the struggle? - Greeting.

atalundi said:
Session Date: June 20th 2009

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A**, Joe, Allen B, C**, G**, Scottie

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

I wonder? - Where's the struggle? - Greeting.
Perhaps you might be a little less cryptic and explain what you mean? All one has to do is look around at the world- are the people of Palestine and Ukraine not struggling? There are folks everywhere under repression, being denied basic human rights...does that not constitute "struggle"? And the folks here on this forum struggle to know themselves and learn to recognize psychopathy the greatest scourge of mankind...please give us your definition of this is not enough to start...

Back
Top Bottom