Session 2 May 2015

tschai said:
atalundi said:
Session Date: June 20th 2009

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A**, Joe, Allen B, C**, G**, Scottie

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

I wonder? - Where's the struggle? - Greeting.
Perhaps you might be a little less cryptic and explain what you mean? All one has to do is look around at the world- are the people of Palestine and Ukraine not struggling? There are folks everywhere under repression, being denied basic human rights...does that not constitute "struggle"? And the folks here on this forum struggle to know themselves and learn to recognize psychopathy the greatest scourge of mankind...please give us your definition of this is not enough to start...
I think atalundi means from that session 5 years would be last summer, so why the delay?

And if that's the question, the C's have said that its very hard to set exact times on things.

Perceval said:
mkrnhr said:
rs said:
The big question here to me is "Why WalMart?"
I think it has been alluded to in the session as being strategically accessible to large residential agglomerations. I nother words, easy access to the population in both ways. Also, it offers a good camouflage because if they were to build a new building it would attract more attention. Walmart's are part of the everyday landscape and in a few weeks everybody in the neighbourhood would have completely forgotten about the actual strange happenings. The PTB know that people has a short memory and they manipulate the media to divert public focus when they need to. In case of some crisis or another, people will not think about the bizarre closing of Walmart's a year ago. They will probably use other facilities that offer the same strategic advantage as the Walmart's according to what they are planning.

I agree, and I would expect that any re-fitting of the place will be done under cover of the "plumbing work". No military vehicles or anything or that sort, all "civilian contractors" and all work being done inside the buildings out of sight. As far as any curious observers are concerned, Walmart will indeed be conducting this "plumbing work" as they said they would.

My opinion may be paranoid, but it would be a perfect opportunity for the PTB to set up False Flag operations in whatever incarnation the stores would become.
It will bear keeping a close eye on.

Divide By Zero said:
tschai said:
atalundi said:

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

Perhaps you might be a little less cryptic and explain what you mean? All one has to do is look around at the world- are the people of Palestine and Ukraine not struggling? There are folks everywhere under repression, being denied basic human rights...does that not constitute "struggle"? And the folks here on this forum struggle to know themselves and learn to recognize psychopathy the greatest scourge of mankind...please give us your definition of this is not enough to start...
I think atalundi means from that session 5 years would be last summer, so why the delay?

And if that's the question, the C's have said that its very hard to set exact times on things.

Yes, that might be so...I do come across a bit harshly. Apologies to Atalundi

atalundi said:

Well, Cs have never been too accurate about dates. That may as well happen any time between now and in ten years. This is why few people bother about their given dates.

Divide By Zero said:
tschai said:
atalundi said:

Delay of what? As far as I can see, the whole gameboard reset last year with Ukraine.

"As far as I can see, the whole gameboard reset last year with Ukraine." - Yep, if people didn't notice it then, they should go back and review what has happened since then. It's a new game with the pieces on the board taking up different positions.

Ukraine is one thing. But in Syria Mossad terrorists continue to thrive. I am astonished that Russia and China do not do more to prevent the fall of Syria. They have a smart plan which will be achieved soon, or have given up on this part of the world. In Ukraine the situation is frozen, the rebels can not to liberate the country, the Ukrainian army can not conquer. But in Syria and Yemen terrorists are stronger. If they are representatives of the forces of evil on a higher level (unclean spirits), it is not a good sign. If Syria falls, I'll probably fall into depression.

Speaking of Syria: In the Bible there is a prophecy about the fall of Damascus, Isaiah chapter 17.
Now that Palmyra has fallen, how close are we to seeing this occur, remembering that Damascus has stood as a city since ancient times.
Isaiah didn't say when this would occur, but it may be worth keeping an eye on events as they unfold.

MusicMan said:
Speaking of Syria: In the Bible there is a prophecy about the fall of Damascus, Isaiah chapter 17.
Now that Palmyra has fallen, how close are we to seeing this occur, remembering that Damascus has stood as a city since ancient times.
Isaiah didn't say when this would occur, but it may be worth keeping an eye on events as they unfold.

1994-10-07:

Q: (L) What was the source of the prophecies of Isaiah?
A: Fiction.

Mandrak said:
Ukraine is one thing. But in Syria Mossad terrorists continue to thrive. I am astonished that Russia and China do not do more to prevent the fall of Syria. They have a smart plan which will be achieved soon, or have given up on this part of the world. In Ukraine the situation is frozen, the rebels can not to liberate the country, the Ukrainian army can not conquer. But in Syria and Yemen terrorists are stronger. If they are representatives of the forces of evil on a higher level (unclean spirits), it is not a good sign. If Syria falls, I'll probably fall into depression.

Yeah, it would be very bad if Syria ends up like Libya. But right now it's hard to tell what's going on. We'll have to wait and see. I hope they don't destroy the ancient sites in Palmyra.

Mandrak said:

Keep in mind that Russia/China are probably well-aware that battling US/NATO/Western interests in the ME ultimately means battling the Fed/ECB since this is where the vast amounts of money come from to fuel the "terrorist" armies via all manner of money laundering. They will pick their "battles" carefully in this arena.

LQB said:
Mandrak said:

Keep in mind that Russia/China are probably well-aware that battling US/NATO/Western interests in the ME ultimately means battling the Fed/ECB since this is where the vast amounts of money come from to fuel the "terrorist" armies via all manner of money laundering. They will pick their "battles" carefully in this arena.

Yeah, I tend to agree. And there's a lot going on in the background on that front. So we'll have to wait and see what develops, but I don't think we have to wait long.

Red Star said:
MusicMan said:

1994-10-07:

Q: (L) What was the source of the prophecies of Isaiah?
A: Fiction.

Considering that we don't know if the C's are fully 100% accurate either, (let's be Frank) we will have to take them and the Bible itself at face value, as it has been re-copied countless times.
The Israelis would take their prophets outside the city and stone them to death if they were not 100% accurate in their prophecies, and Isaiah was highly regarded as a major prophet.
So Damascus itself is in limbo.
Or so I think.

I have no idea at all why I am feeling so depressed. It started a year ago and is progressing. First of all I feel disconnected from the rest of society. I need to have a strong connection with other people because otherwise I have no strength to do anything. And it is difficult these days to have any connection with other people since people are so withdrawn and do not want to have anything to do with others, particularly in Poland.

MariuszJ said:
I have no idea at all why I am feeling so depressed. It started a year ago and is progressing. First of all I feel disconnected from the rest of society. I need to have a strong connection with other people because otherwise I have no strength to do anything. And it is difficult these days to have any connection with other people since people are so withdrawn and do not want to have anything to do with others, particularly in Poland.

I've been feeling depressed also. I'm tired. I have this feeling, that something has changed, don't know how to explain, as if something in life dried up. I used to write to my friends everyday but now there's not motive or stimulus to do it, like everything is said.

I don't know, maybe I need to rest and meditate.

Back
Top Bottom