Session 2 May 2015

Perceval said:
Weller said:
I wonder if the process of seizing the property/getting a big corporation to agree to closing such stores all at once was part of the trial run leading up to what Jade Helm represents--how do the business, the public and employees respond, which excuses generate the least media hubbub and allow for greatest expediency, etc. The short notice to closing for employees (and likely the managers, for that matter) seems really drastic and unnecessary--they could have given them a few days more advanced notice, for Pete's sake. It does underscore how things must be heating up, and how draconian these moves are/will be.

I think the short notice was calculated as the best way to do it. The excuse of plumbing was obviously bogus to everyone, so rather than given weeks notice to employees and thereby leave themselves exposed to inquiries and protests etc. they just announce a snap closure, kick everyone out and stonewall all inquiries. Easiest option for the situation.
I'm not sure how this could be true. I think the way this was handled generates the maximum amount of attention, not the minimum. To me the only thing that makes sense is that the PTB misjudged the time line and therefore had a "knee jerk" reaction, without regard to its subtlety.

The big question here to me is "Why WalMart?"

Thanks for the session. It strikes me how WalMart easily becomes MartLaw with a twist and flip of letters :rolleyes:

Bear said:
Thanks for the session and asking about the Walmart closings.

Just saw this news article:

Texas shooting: Isil claims responsibility for first US attack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11581345/Islamic-State-supporters-claim-responsibility-for-Texas-attack.html

Could be false flag, Jade Helm and Walmart closings related. When news gets out fully about the Walmarts being set up as command and control across the south of the US, they could point to this supposed ISIL threat and say this is what it was for. The fake or controlled ISIL threat gives them cover that the sleeping masses will eat up due to fear. Throw in fears due to worsening economic conditions and/or crash and people in the US might just buy into and ask for their own demise.

Bear, I thought the same thing after I first read about the Texas attack.
Also look at the Google Trends. The words "civil unrest" seems to appear before or during major shooting events, such as the Texas attack. These words most likely appear in connection with Civil Unrest training by Police, Fire departments and some other government agencies.

The regional interest in words "Civil Unreast" reminds me of the area of the upcoming Jade Helm.

Attachments

• Civil Unrest words in the United States.jpg
    Civil Unrest words in the United States.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 346
  • Regional Interest in words Civil Unrest.jpg
    Regional Interest in words Civil Unrest.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 348
rs said:
I think it has been alluded to in the session as being strategically accessible to large residential agglomerations. I nother words, easy access to the population in both ways. Also, it offers a good camouflage because if they were to build a new building it would attract more attention. Walmart's are part of the everyday landscape and in a few weeks everybody in the neighbourhood would have completely forgotten about the actual strange happenings. The PTB know that people has a short memory and they manipulate the media to divert public focus when they need to. In case of some crisis or another, people will not think about the bizarre closing of Walmart's a year ago. They will probably use other facilities that offer the same strategic advantage as the Walmart's according to what they are planning.

Thank you for this session. The following is as if a window to a painful future for the masses.
A: "War games" against masses. Also note that "things" tend to "happen" during such exercises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6maqHmlwGXg
I did not find the English version, but the video Sugere ties between movies and STS elites. At the 34th minute we see the underground bases that will serve to the end of time.

mkrnhr said:
rs said:
I think it has been alluded to in the session as being strategically accessible to large residential agglomerations. I nother words, easy access to the population in both ways. Also, it offers a good camouflage because if they were to build a new building it would attract more attention. Walmart's are part of the everyday landscape and in a few weeks everybody in the neighbourhood would have completely forgotten about the actual strange happenings. The PTB know that people has a short memory and they manipulate the media to divert public focus when they need to. In case of some crisis or another, people will not think about the bizarre closing of Walmart's a year ago. They will probably use other facilities that offer the same strategic advantage as the Walmart's according to what they are planning.
I cannot speak to all of the locations where stores closed, but here in Phoenix, there are large numbers of vacant buildings that could easily be converted to almost any purpose and these buildings are scattered about and could be found near residential agglomerations.

Why would WalMart throw out a "perfectly good" store location? What is in it for them? Why not a WalMart here, a Target there, a Home Depot at the third?

The whole story is just bizarre IMO.

Merci beaucoup for the session :)

I'm a bit puzzled with this 4 months period for a dramatic change and the 6 months-1 year before the Walmarts get ready to "go in operation".

Laura said:
Session Date: February 7th 2015

A: 4 months will reveal dramatic change.

Q: (Pierre) June. Dramatic change in what field?

(Perceval) No dice.

(Pierre) Aww... They bait us!

A: All you get!

Q: (Perceval) See? [laughter] That means over the next four months, or in four months?

(Chu) Or after the next four months...

A: No dice.

Q: (L) They're not gonna tell you anything else.

(Perceval) I don't need it. We'll figure it out.

(Scottie) Yeah, I could have told you that some dramatic changes were coming over the next 4 months. I mean, just look at the world...

(Perceval) Yeah, but you didn't! [laughter] You didn't tell me!

(Chu) But four months, not three!

(Scottie) Time is variable!

A: We enjoy when you learn and stay attentive!

We still have 1 month before knowing more about all of this. So, it seems that the summer will be hot, hot, hot! :cool2:
I wonder if the 6 month-1 year will be the "culminating point"

goyacobol said:
Εἰρήvη said:
Here is what I wrote in my other post 'Jade Helm or “The Games of Slaughter “

I think it is very interesting in connection to Walmart and the Jade Helm military operaition.

Check out this 2014 AARP commercial that predicts MARTIAL LAW in the United States.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOP4DRdW-m4#t=77

TRANSCRIPT of the BACKGROUND TV ANNOUNCEMENT:
0:29 "...Riots nationwide have prompted local governments to declare martial law. The President is asking that citizens find safety and remain calm. Authorities are working to contain the outbreak..."

And it’s not meant be heard consciously, but it may be picked up subliminally by the viewer.

The message is preparing the public for the total Martial Law in the context of ‘caregiving’, while the following text appears on the screen: “roles change. Without us noticing”.

Εἰρήvη,

I found this to be very interesting and I thank you for sharing the information. I listened to some other versions that expanded on the details. In the detailed video the company that produced the commercial was the ALMA ad agency which does McDonald's commercials and recently won an advertiser of the year award. Alama means "soul" in Spanish.

Here is the link to the longer video that plays 2 versions of the commercial, one withe the "outbreak" reference and the later newer one with just the "riot" portion:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCV6AxrdAvE

Here is the ALMA comany site: _http://almaddb.com/

Greenbaum anyone?? :/

goyacobol, thank you for the additional information on this matter. The fact that the second version of the AARP commercial was released just recently in April confirms that the agenda of this commercial is still being implemented into the masses.

Very interesting about ALMA.
Additionally, the AARP commercial was distributed by the Ad Council, a television and radio broadcast organization. This company operates as a PR company of the US government.
According to University of Massachusetts history professor Robert Griffith, the Ad Council is “little more than a domestic propaganda arm of the federal government,” given its close collaboration with the White House.

Read more here: http://books.google.fr/books?id=xWNIWtNVynMC&pg=PA106&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

rs said:
mkrnhr said:
rs said:
I cannot speak to all of the locations where stores closed, but here in Phoenix, there are large numbers of vacant buildings that could easily be converted to almost any purpose and these buildings are scattered about and could be found near residential agglomerations.

Why would WalMart throw out a "perfectly good" store location? What is in it for them? Why not a WalMart here, a Target there, a Home Depot at the third?

The whole story is just bizarre IMO.
In my previous post I mentioned that Pico Rivera CA Walmart Supercenter, that has been shut down, occupies a land that has been used by the military establishment. It seems that Walmart and the Government are more related than we think: from the promotion of the Globalization and consumerism, to surveillance and using the same locations.
Maybe if we research further we'll find out that all of the closed Walmart locations are related to the military one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom