Session 2 May 2015

There was this excellent session from 1995 with the 4D bases in SW US region. Then was mentioned martial law in connection with the wave arriving. Maybe they just cover the 4D bleedthrough and they look up for control center to somehow steer "revolutions", "riots" and other nasty things.

Session 4 November 1995

Q: (L) So, anybody will, something will be different. OK. (J) What they do with that information, that's a different story... (T) You know, these areas will become bigger tourist attractions than any that are out there now! People will flock to them... (L) Is that possible?

A: No.

Q: (T) It's an "E" ticket ride! When the word gets out that people can go to that area of New Mexico and experience true strangeness, it's going to draw a lot of people.

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

Q: (L) So, in other words, this is going to create a situation where people on the planet are going to become very confused and upset over this situation. (J) Yes, have you ever tried going shopping in Moscow? (T) They're going to draw a lot of people when they find out that happens! (L) And being forced to expand their perception and awareness because of the anomalous events!

A: Imagine being an N.S.A. official and shivering at the prospect!

Q: (L) N.S.A. National Security Agency... Why would you shiver at the prospect...(SV) of being one of them? With all this going on?

A: Concealment.

Q: (J) In other words, trying to cover up what's going on!

(T) Well, they're not going to be able to cover up what's going on. That's what I'm getting at. And because of what's going on, it's going to draw people to the effect...

(L) If something like this happens, obviously, what they're going to have to do is institute some kind of martial law, so they can cover it up! Or else, they'll lose everything!

(T) They're going to have to restrict travel...

(L) Well, yes, we know that, but they don't!

(T) They're going to have to, at the minimum, restrict all travel through those areas. The only way they're going to do that, is either impose martial law, or come up with some kind of MAJOR disaster to keep people out, like I said, "buried, spent fuel rods are leaking contamination over NW New Mexico, no one allowed in." But, they just told us that those who are inside can get out. So how are they going to keep those who are inside from coming out, especially if they come out all over the world when they leave?

(J) People will be talking a mile a minute about all the stuff...

(T) People are going to find out, they're not going to be able to cover it...

(L) Well, they're going to find out about all the stuff. They'll be picking them up every time they hear about one, but of course, it will be like trying to move the bucket from leak to leak to leak... (T) From place to place, and it's not the only place it's happening! (L) ...and it's going to be leaking so many places.

(L) They said they were going to teach us. Let's ask if there is any major, further information on these bases, that we need to know. (J) Is there one around this area that's going to do this? (T) It's off the coast of Florida, they told us that. It's out in the Gulf. (L) Is our off-the-coast base going to do this? (T) If it [New Mexico] covers an area as far as Las Vegas, and through there, it's going to cover us. (L) Is our base going to...

A: Not of same intensity.

Q: (J) Less or more? Which direction?

A: Less.

Q: (L) Is there... (T) Why would it be less? Because the base is smaller? (L) Because it's smaller, they told us it was smaller. They said 'Small base near here'. (T)Well, that's just the one near here. What about the one out in the Triangle? (L) Yes, we didn't ask about the Triangle!

A: Panhandle, too.

Q: (L) Is the Panhandle less, or will they have the same thing happen as Dulce?

A: By that time, the wave will arrive.

And actually from 2 May:

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they said it was glitches and 4D bleedthrough.

(Andromeda) Did it reappear?

(Perceval) This one landed safely, but it disappeared for about an hour.

A: Glitches are making the PTB nervous.

Q: (L) And when the PTB get nervous, they get nasty.

A: Yes

Thanks for very interesting session, guys! The part on success in exorcism with will and good intentions is exciting.

M22 said:
There was this excellent session from 1995 with the 4D bases in SW US region. Then was mentioned martial law in connection with the wave arriving. Maybe they just cover the 4D bleedthrough and they look up for control center to somehow steer "revolutions", "riots" and other nasty things.

Session 4 November 1995
<snip>

Interesting thought on 4d bleedthrough! It reminds me of how the Cold War is used to cover up celestial events. This would be used to cover up other weirdness.

Thanks for the session!

Session 2 May 2015
Q: (L) Alright, any other questions?

(Galatea) I have one more. Are the C's able to perceive cuteness? If not, that's okay. But are you? Do you see us as cute?

A: LOL!

Q: (Galatea) I was wondering because we think dogs are cute, and cats. But are we cute? Do they see cuteness?

Q: (Galatea) Are we a little bit cute?

Q: (Galatea) So we're like little dogs to them. [laughter]

(Perceval) Oh, one peed on the carpet! Isn't that cute! [laughter]

I wonder if the sessions are like a "pat" on the head and our EE breathing is like our "belly rubs"??? :huh: :P

Thank you Laura, Andromeda, Galatea, and the whole Chateau crew for this great session!

Q: (L) Alright, any other questions?

(Galatea) I have one more. Are the C's able to perceive cuteness? If not, that's okay. But are you? Do you see us as cute?

A: LOL!

Q: (Galatea) I was wondering because we think dogs are cute, and cats. But are we cute? Do they see cuteness?

Q: (Galatea) Are we a little bit cute?

Q: (Galatea) So we're like little dogs to them. [laughter]

(Perceval) Oh, one peed on the carpet! Isn't that cute! [laughter]

I love Galatea's "cute" question to the C's. And I had to laugh when the C's responded with "LOL!". :D It gave me the strong impression as to how "close" the C's really are to us.

thank you for this session.
I wonder if the Walmart/Jade Helm will be part of the surprise coming up, possibly this June?
We will have to wait and see, although the 6-12 month time period given by Walmart may throw that idea off base, or the 6-12 months may be a ruse.
all the best.

...Take the Bulk of Your Money Out of the Bank...
http://www.sott.net/article/296011-How-do-you-take-your-money-out-of-the-bank-before-Jade-Helm-ushers-in-Martial-Law%5Bsize=14pt
I've never heard that Americans have money on there bank accounts. :headbash:

miharo said:
http://www.sott.net/article/296011-How-do-you-take-your-money-out-of-the-bank-before-Jade-Helm-ushers-in-Martial-Law%5Bsize=14pt

Good point. Most of them don't.

Εἰρήvη said:
birk said:
Thanks for the session. It strikes me how WalMart easily becomes MartLaw with a twist and flip of letters :rolleyes:

That's a good one, birk!

Woah, thats spooky! :evil:

Thank you guys for another session. LOL indeed at the cute question to the C's... I'm surprised that they didn't say, "yeah you're cute, but also bonkers" hehehe

Laura said:
miharo said:

Good point. Most of them don't.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I read that article this morning. Those who have any savings at all are getting more and more rare by the day.

Laura said:
There's this on SOTT today which may have something to do with this WalMart thing:

How do you take your money out of the bank before Jade Helm ushers in Martial Law?

Laura,

Thank you for posting this link. I showed the article to my wife with some trepidation since I didn't know about "external consideration" when I first started and caused myself unnecessary resentment from family and friends. But at least she did read it. Maybe others can use this as a point of interest to family and friends who showed no interest in the past.

Back
Top Bottom