Session 27 April 2024

While the question asked was about food rather than specifically water, it's unlikely that microwaving water would render it contaminated or dangerous. Since food, which contains water, does not become harmful when microwaved, it is logical that water itself would not pose a risk.
From my point of view, there's nothing logical about water's properties, such as water can be propangadized.
Q: (Joe) Can we talk to the water in our bodies since they're 70% water?

A: It has already been propagandized!

Q: (L) So in other words, we have to start fresh with a fresh glass of water and send in the workers to controvert the evil propaganda.

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So can we talk to our water and say, "Hello water! Can you detox me even more today?"

This makes a 'sort of' sense: since information interpenetrates all matter, the largest gravitational field sources (with large masses) would reflect some of the largest units of information, and I see this as a portion of the Universe's yin/STS dynamic of collection and aggregation of energy, including a gravitational field's transition from instability to stability; the "Inbreath" of Creation. As the "Outbreath" occurs, unstable gravity waves then make the gravitational field less regular and more chaotic, transferring information in specific channels or conduits towards conscious aims. From what the C's stated, it appears that this dynamic can be modelled mathematically, and my mathematical knowledge is far too insufficient to elaborate on this right now. But I think Penrose may have some pieces of the puzzle, so I'm looking at his work through that lens.
Penrose has an objective collapse interpretation; GRW and Ark's EEQT are also objective collapse interpretations. Ark is the only one with an algebra structure connecting classical and quantum so it's kind of the best for relating to the rest of physics. GRW kind of has a good empirically derived target and Penrose has a formula relating decoherence time to the inverse of gravitational self-energy. The Cs did relate consciousness in place of time to the inverse of gravity and Penrose's formula does seem to match large number of particles time scales for consciousness better than the GRW small number of particles empirical data.

Interesting that the direct question was deflected and a different vector with different implications was suggested.

What really defines being a Nazi? (I don't think it only applies to power hungry control freaks although that is part of the package.)
Are Nazis always only Germans? (IMO, no)
The idea of racial purity and genetic superiority/inferiority is an aspect of Naziism. Margaret Sanger was a Hitler fave; the eugenics movement fits with the Idea of racial and genetic cleansing which is associated with Naziism. The Fabian society is another possibility. The Nazis were funded and aided by no less than the Bushes long before WWII.

I am thinking of Nazi in terms of it being a mindset and not just the guys wearing swastikas in Germany.

Nazis could just as easily be Americans, Brits, bankers, billionaire "philanthropists", and even some "utopians".

1914, of course, marks the start of WWI. Who really orchestrated and wanted that fiasco? Some proto-nazis?

I think the Archduke assassination was a convenient smokescreen and excuse, although, it is a synchronicity that Ferdinand was from Austria-Hungary as was Hitler. WWI is a giant can of worms and I am not sure the C's are saying to look into that. But maybe they are?
The Cs mentioned said that "The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future."

Then there's this:

(Horseofadifferentcolor) I was kind of curious about Ukraine: the Cs once said in the past that Nazi Germany was a test run for everything that is happening today. Since the Nazis are kind of back in action over there, I was wondering if this is a continuation of what that was, or if it's just the US and their greed and their normal games? Or if there was something different about this Ukraine issue?

A: A combination. There has long been survival of Nazi ideology in various places. It has been encouraged by similar forces in the USA and Israel.
We know enough about current players, but BHelmet's doubt could be addressed.

Or do we actually know enough about these earlier monikers?

From my point of view, there's nothing logical about water's properties, such as water can be propangadized.
Also, @ToxicCoward, this might interest you.

Speaking of structured water and propagandized water, have you ever seen the work of Veda Austin? It's quite incredible. I posted once about her on the thread "Physicists discuss Emoto's photos of water crystals shaped by thoughts"

Here's a video about crystallography after Boiling water on a stovetop: #boiling #boiledwater #boilingwater #springwater #ferns #coherence #structure #water #waterstructure #watervibration #vedaaustin | By Veda AustinFacebook

This is the transcript of the video because it's hard to read the way she made it:

"Here I'm boiling some spring water that we have put into our holding tanks so it is really beautiful cohesive water.
Now I'm wanting to show you that those structures are not destroyed after boiling.
So I've put the water into the dish. It sat for a few minutes and now I'm putting it into the freezer.
Now I leave it there for a few minutes, so it's at the correct stage, which looks like this: water on top and ice underneath.
Now I'm going to tip the liquid away and we are going to look closely at the crystallography on the dish.
Now what you can see are these beautiful stars, these ferns. There's a lot of coherence and this is what I would typically see in spring water. So water has not been destroyed stucturally after boiling it. Still holds its resonance."

1914, of course, marks the start of WWI. Who really orchestrated and wanted that fiasco? Some proto-nazis?

I think the Archduke assassination was a convenient smokescreen and excuse, although, it is a synchronicity that Ferdinand was from Austria-Hungary as was Hitler. WWI is a giant can of worms and I am not sure the C's are saying to look into that. But maybe they are?
Two great books on WW1 are Hidden History: The Secret Origins of the First World War, by Gerry Docherty Jim MacGregor, and their follow-up book Prolonging the Agony: How The Anglo-American Establishment Deliberately Extended WWI by Three-and-a-Half Years.

So the Anglo-American establishment orchestrated and wanted that fiasco.

We know enough about current players, but BHelmet's doubt could be addressed.

Or do we actually know enough about these earlier monikers?
While the question was being asked, I thought to myself that it needed to be rephrased. The Cs had already said that the Thule Society initiated contact, and also mentioned Vril Society. These were pre-Nazi groups. So when they answered as they did, I thought it was clear that they were referring to the pre-Nazi Thule and Vril, who sponsored the Nazis and contributed some members.

Some relevant transcripts:
Q: (L) Okay, change of subject: On a couple of occasions you mentioned a group called the Antareans. Who were these people or aliens?

A: Antareans were the name given by 4th density groups in contact with the Thule Society on third density Earth, before and during World War One.

Q: What are they called now?

A: There is no one currently labeling themselves as "Antareans," in contact with anyone now.

Q: So, they are no longer here?

A: No, not this particular group.
A: Now, some history… as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo… the SS, which was experiment influenced by Antareans who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the Nephalim onto 3rd- and/or 4th-density Earth. And the contact with the “Antareans” was initiated by the Thule Society, which groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all-time mind-programmed figurehead.
Q: (L) Were the Germans able to back engineer and construct other craft similar to the one they captured?

A: Did not need to. They got the information on such things from channeled sources.

Q: (L) Did the Germans get the information from the Vril Society?

A: Partly. Also Thule Society.
If we're going to ask any future questions on this, there's a lot of stuff to look into to sort this out, I think. There are some who totally downplay Thule and any esoteric Nazism, and who deny Vril existed. But there are a couple documents showing that Vril did exist. Those who downplay Thule say it was strictly political, very little if any occultism. But they called themselves Thule for a reason. There was obviously occultism going on in there somewhere, even if it wasn't advertised.

I've been planning on looking into it in more depth, but there's so much to go through: Goodrick-Clarke, Levenda, Farrell, Godwin, and those are just the main English sources. Morning of the Magicians doesn't have a great reputation among the more serious researchers, judging by what I can tell. Same with Ravenscroft's Spear of Destiny.

I think what we'd need to do is read all these books, make a list of the relevant claims, and see if any can be dismissed for good reason. There are some that match up with what the Cs said that can't be verified, like Maria Orsic being the Vril Society channeler who received the info on how to build saucers. Maybe issues like that, we can ask the Cs about to see if the lore is correct, or a smoke screen to put people on the wrong trail. In other words, maybe there was channeling going on, but Orsic didn't exist/wasn't the one doing it.

If anyone wants to help with reading and extracting the main points and arguments, here's a list I started of books dealing with the Nazi occult and UFO ideas (not all have links yet):

Occult

Levenda has a couple more books on the Nazis, but I'm not sure how much they include that is relevant.

UFOs/Bell/Antarctica (not sure how many, if any, of these deal with the occult angle)

This is probably a silly question that has been answered previously - in which case forgive my ignorance - but is it only Laura and Andromeda that can do the actual channelling?
🤔 Have you read the Wave and watched these videos?

Two great books on WW1 are Hidden History: The Secret Origins of the First World War, by Gerry Docherty Jim MacGregor, and their follow-up book Prolonging the Agony: How The Anglo-American Establishment Deliberately Extended WWI by Three-and-a-Half Years.

That's the same conclusion of the author of the book Conjuring Hitler:

The poor treatment of the Nazi gestation is due to two factors: first, the historical interval that covers the breeding of Hitlerism is notoriously complex, and that does not make for ‘good cinema’: for instance, when the Crisis hit the West in 1930, and the Nazis began to gather votes, Liberal historians hand the narration over to their fellow economists, and the economists, who understand famously nothing of the Crisis, throw it back to the historians, who are thus saddled with the last and sadly disappointing word in the current, miserable explication of the Nazis’ rise to power.

Second, a detailed analysis of the emergence of Nazism is generally shunned so it seems, for it might reveal too much; in truth, it might disclose that the Nazis were never a creature of chance. The thesis of the book suggests that for 15 years (1919–33), the Anglo-Saxon elites tampered with German politics with the conscious intent to obtain a reactionary movement, which they could then set up as a pawn for their geopolitical intrigues. When this movement emerged immediately after World War I in the shape of a religious, anti-Semitic sect disguised as a political party (that is, the NSDAP), the British clubs kept it under close observation, proceeded to endorse it semi-officially in 1931 when the Weimar Republic was being dismantled by the Crisis, and finally embraced it, with deceit, throughout the 1930s.

This is to say that although England did not conceive Hitlerism, she nonetheless created the conditions under which such a phenomenon could appear, and devoted herself to supporting financially the Nazis and subsequently arming them to the teeth with the prospect of manipulating them. Without such methodical and unsparing ‘protection’ on the part of the Anglo-American elites, along with the complicit buttress of Soviet Russia, there would have been no Führer and no Nazism: the political dynamism of the Nazi movement owed its success to a general state of instability in Germany, which was wholly artificial, a wreckage engineered by the Anglo-American clubs themselves.

I'll bet 5 bucks that it's also the conclusion of Cynthia Chung's book, The Empire on which the Black Sun Never Set: The Birth of International Fascism and Anglo-American Foreign Policy. Haven't read that one yet, though.

I have read the Wave but many years ago. I haven't watched the video's though. Obviously need a complete refresher....
Well, I was just wondering because there's a LOT of work behind the Cs Experiment and you can get an idea of why not everyone is volunteering for the job if you read the Wave and watched the videos. Laura also has a genetic anomaly that favors channeling, it runs in her family.

Watch the videos recommended. There's also a series of interviews scheduled to be released this month that will help you clarify the history behind the Cs and all that. Keep an eye open for the announcement here in the forum.

Indeed, and another clue is the advent of Darwinism and eugenics in Britain, which heavily influenced the Nazis. (I have written something about all of this here.) To my mind, this process from 1914 to the Nazis has clear 4D STS footprints on it.

Another interesting session. This time not so much political, not so much Earthy, but a bit supernatural, secret knowledge, etc.

Q: (L) Does that mean there were some agreements with somebody in Russia at some point? In some way?
I wonder if Joseph Stalin has anything to do with that, or was he just a psychopath and a spawn of 4D STS. I think the latter, so it would be maybe someone around him or the other commies. In this case, Vladimir Putin did some work, I guess. Помимо аспекта международной политики, что он делает, почему, кто он и какой он, у меня всегда было впечатление, что он немного прибрал окружающую среду России

A: There are many Brazilians involved in questionable practices that attract and give permission for such violations in the specific areas.
You went for black magic, drugs, but remember there are gang tortures, murders, rapes, hatred and fear, and all that stuff that we know attracts 4D STS. (I think the opposite of it would be capybara. I've seen it hanging out with lions, crocodiles. All the animals hang out with it. It might be the king of the jungle. Another animal thing would be crows)

A: 20 percent.

Q: (L) 20% overall. Could be higher in some and lower in others. Is that it? So, this is an average using figures from all the different...?

If you replace 20% of the social media influencers with a 4D STS-vibe, how many people would be influenced by it? 80%? Though some of it seems to be a positive vibe, even considering the dumbness or simplicity of it. But maybe it's a smoke screen?
And you did not specify what replacing we mean. Is it like organic portals, actual 4D-STS-made beings, some sort of alien-humans, abducted people and some sort of programming, remotely implemented thinking patterns, etc.

(Altair) What race or group of 4D STS was responsible for it?

A: Varied. Depends on the specific case.

Q: (L) Oh yeah. All right.

(Altair) In an older session, the C's mentioned replacement of human key personnel conducted by 4D STS. How many such people are on the surface of our planet at the moment?
Once I've heard a story that sounded a little bit of sci-fi, of a supposed underground base worker, that people were fighting aliens who were very hostile; I think it was tall grays; there were lasers and shootings, etc. But he mentioned there were fractions in 4D STS, and it gave the impression they were themselves divided, not completely united, as it always seems when we mention 4D STS working together against humanity or using humanity for their own good. While we would have to understand that humanity is 3D STS... I mean, working to their advantage, agreeing to some arrangements (kept by the aliens or not), but also using their technology... it's not like we are any different. We're 3D STS-wise the same. So much of humanity is not the poor, deceived and unaware beings who would normally be good if not for 4D STS. It is for a similar type of existence, only on a different level, with different limitations and possibilities. You say that part of humanity would welcome aliens with open arms. It's not just about people treating them as saviors, friends, etc. Like in the Day of Independence. It's about people who would probably consciously agree with their way of acting. But before the fall, we were, from what I remember, 4D STO. So maybe there is a genetic potential for 4D STO in us, and that is why open disclosure cannot take place. Because of fear, premonition and their own nature, it would simply harm them. And both the CIA and the aliens, to the best of their abilities, act with cold calculation

(Keit) In the session on the 19th of May, 2021, you said about Havana syndrome, that it was caused by directed beam weapons; that it was more or less practicing on people
I think we should know how to protect ourselves from such technology, if we can

Back
Top Bottom