Session 27 February 2016

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) Plant-based... What did they look like? Were they like cactus people or something?

A: Similar to some so-called gray aliens.

Q: (Joe) But they're plant-based.

Could they be the ones Laura was talking about in the following excerpt? Or there are even more plant-based creatures than those?

January 14 said:
(T) If this is a standard cybergenetic Gray, the question is how much biological is he? Is he biological enough to pass a dissection? (L) Sure, absolutely. There are reports of autopsies of these guys, they just can't figure out how they feed. (F) They are cybergenetic, but they look and function exactly like a biological being. If you go inside of them you will find blood and fibers and tissue and microscopic evidence... (L) The microscopic exams, from what I have heard, reveal that they're more in the line of a plant... (T) Yes. (F) Which, of course, would indicate that they have been grown! (L) Yes. Imagine chromosomal linking of human genetic information with that of the plant kingdom. (T) You could literally grow hundreds of them easily. (L) And plant them like seeds... and, apparently that is what they have done. People have come back who have been taken to these ships and have seen walls of containers growing these things. Like a room in a hot house. (F) Well, there you go. We have gotten information which indicates that the Grays have access to both dimensions because they are probes of the Lizzies. And this gives us a further clue as to what a strange place 4th level is if such "probes" can be grown like plants! And, what level must fully souled 4d beings be when we are fooled into believing their cybergenetic constructions are the "real thing!"

Thank you for this very interesting session.
Very interesting material for thinking. We really live in a very bizarre planet.
So once again , we can see that this psychopaths and their false science are really killing us, poisoning us.The most toxic loads come from the products that we think is safe for use. People must be more aware of that.

Keit said:
Laura said:
Q: (Joe) Plant-based... What did they look like? Were they like cactus people or something?

A: Similar to some so-called gray aliens.

Q: (Joe) But they're plant-based.

Could they be the ones Laura was talking about in the following excerpt? Or there are even more plant-based creatures than those?

January 14 said:
(T) If this is a standard cybergenetic Gray, the question is how much biological is he? Is he biological enough to pass a dissection? (L) Sure, absolutely. There are reports of autopsies of these guys, they just can't figure out how they feed. (F) They are cybergenetic, but they look and function exactly like a biological being. If you go inside of them you will find blood and fibers and tissue and microscopic evidence... (L) The microscopic exams, from what I have heard, reveal that they're more in the line of a plant... (T) Yes. (F) Which, of course, would indicate that they have been grown! (L) Yes. Imagine chromosomal linking of human genetic information with that of the plant kingdom. (T) You could literally grow hundreds of them easily. (L) And plant them like seeds... and, apparently that is what they have done. People have come back who have been taken to these ships and have seen walls of containers growing these things. Like a room in a hot house. (F) Well, there you go. We have gotten information which indicates that the Grays have access to both dimensions because they are probes of the Lizzies. And this gives us a further clue as to what a strange place 4th level is if such "probes" can be grown like plants! And, what level must fully souled 4d beings be when we are fooled into believing their cybergenetic constructions are the "real thing!"

The grays are tools of lizzies, but the beings described in the current session were spoken of as if they were acting on their own accord. And "scouting", mining, and doing transdimensional exploration as if this reality is new to them, does not fit the idea that those beings are 4D (which the greys are). It seems more like what a high-tech 3D civilization might be up to.

Another possibility might be, perhaps the lizzies made use of DNA from a race of 3D plant-like beings when creating the grays? So that the grays would be some kind of mad 4D-science mixture of those beings, possibly human DNA, and whatever other things and changes are part of it.

Merci pour cette session intéressante... Je n'avais jamais entendu parler de "dyatlov pass incident" mais en recherchant sur internet je vois qu'un film existe, j'irai le voir rapidement...

Thank you for this interesting session ... I had never heard of 'Dyatlov Pass incident' but by searching on the internet I see a film there, I will see it quickly ...

Thanks for the session !

(Pierre) Well, I wanted to ask about this inversion that we talked about previously. My theory is that what caused the frozen mammoths and what may cause the sudden drop in temperature was some kind of Super Derecho: basically, the jet stream being deviated towards the surface of the Earth. Does it make any sense?

(L) What?

(Andromeda) You're asking if the sudden drop of temperature is because the jet stream drops towards the Earth?

(Pierre) Yeah.

(L) That it suddenly goes lower. It gets pushed down.

(Pierre) Well...

A: That is very close!

Great idea that you had Pierre. Really interesting !

Thank you very much Laura and whole group for this session!

BTW: This is my first posting here, but I am following cassiopea already many months. Laura, your work is inspiring me a lot. I am very grateful to you and this community.

thank you for the session ... while reading it makes me feel strangely alone ... don't know ... but any way seeing sun companion star will be cool ... while messing around woods alone can end up in some SF reality experience, meeting some dudes from another dimension .... maybe in the future we will have detectors for them, so we can stay safe of not crossing their portals of interest ... and uhm seeing dark figures in the room ... all this makes me think how all is literrary connected and how there are moments when "movies" leeking from the screens into our 3D reality ... like a 3D cinema but for real, and how all we think is reality is actually a "fiction" indeed ... so better to stay cool and survive the day . :cool2:.

Thanks for sharing another session.

Greys as plants... It reminded me a movie Lord of The Rings where Orcs, the devil's warriors, were grown in the ground/mud as sort of potatoes.

Laura said:
Q: (PoB) Did Russia really threaten Turkey with tactical nuclear weapons?

(Arky) Who says so?

I did.

"My guess is this message (or something similar) has been given."

Was that my initial assessment? Not really.

"If it came down to Saudi Arabia vs the Russians, the idea is laughable.
If Turkey were to join in -- the adventure would still be kind of nonsensical."

My point is?

I got influenced (misled) by the barrage of news articles about Turkey threatening this, Turkey doing that -- Erdogan plotting this, Erdogan upset with that, etc, etc. (Even though I knew he was no more than a bit player in the overall scheme of things ... and soon to be left hanging out there, all alone.)

It's important to filter what you permit into your information sphere.
Everything you read, influences you in some measure. Often in subtle ways.

But I could be wrong.

FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom