Session 4 April 2015

The present construction of the universe is extremely sick to say the least. Even advanced STS civilisations have no choice but to feed off negative emotions of other civilisations causing a lot of suffering. It seems that nobody has control over evil taking place in 50% of 3D and 4D. We in the Earth have a choice which parallel universe we shall choose by making various decisions in our lives so we can become more STO if we want. It seems a free will to a degree. But from channelings it appears that universe is in balance, so if we go more eagerly towards STO somebody automatically and unavoidably in another place of the universe will go more eagerly towards STS. That person might as well be our other self. Taking that into account I doubt if we have any choice and any free will or maybe I am wrong but anyway this issue has never been clarified by Cs.

MariuszJ said:
The present construction of the universe is extremely sick to say the least. Even advanced STS civilisations have no choice but to feed off negative emotions of other civilisations causing a lot of suffering. It seems that nobody has control over evil taking place in 50% of 3D and 4D. We in the Earth have a choice which parallel universe we shall choose by making various decisions in our lives so we can become more STO if we want. It seems a free will to a degree. But from channelings it appears that universe is in balance, so if we go more eagerly towards STO somebody automatically and unavoidably in another place of the universe will go more eagerly towards STS. That person might as well be our other self. Taking that into account I doubt if we have any choice and any free will or maybe I am wrong but anyway this issue has never been clarified by Cs.

The present construction of the Universe is exactly as it should be: about 50% STS and 50% STO, or, if you like, half on/positive, half off/negative - or assorted arrangements of 1 and 0.

What I think you meant is just our local spot in space/time, i.e. Earth.

Never forget that the Universe IS perfect. It cannot be otherwise. It is only our perspective that needs adjustment.

You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.

MariuszJ said:
No. Perfect Universe is 100% STO.

Hi MariuszJ, if the universe were 100% perfect STO, which would come to learn? Yes, I think it is more a "utopic" to think that the universe is 100% STO, but somehow there must be a balance, is as "good" and "bad", "light" and "darkness" both are the mirror image of the other, one can not exist without the other, both depend on the other to acquire knowledge. Just my point of view.

If someone says perfect universe is 100 % STO, then someone would say perfect universe is 100 % STS.

Dave_posse said:
MariuszJ said:

Hi MariuszJ, if the universe were 100% perfect STO, which would come to learn? Yes, I think it is more a "utopic" to think that the universe is 100% STO, but somehow there must be a balance, is as "good" and "bad", "light" and "darkness" both are the mirror image of the other, one can not exist without the other, both depend on the other to acquire knowledge. Just my point of view.

And believing that things should be STO only is rejecting the other half of creation and therefore, the other half of god. Laura goes in detail explaining this in the Wave.

MariuszJ said:

Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. Balance is what is prefect. Maybe this might help put things in perspective:

Laura said:
December 10, 1994

Q: (T) You talk about both STO and STS. Yet you tell us that we need to learn to be STO. Why is there a difference between what we have to do and what you are doing?

A: STO is balance because you serve self through others.

Q: (T) You have said a couple of times that you are STS by being STO. Is this not true?

A: Yes. Already answered.

Q: (T) Kind of like: what goes around, comes around?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Is STO a means to an end for STS?

A: No. STO is balance. STS is imbalance.

Q: (T) How can you be STS through STO if STS is imbalance?

A: STO flows outward and touches all including point of origin, STS flows inward and touches only origin point.

Q: (T) Well, they refer in the material that I am reading through, that they are STS through STO. (L) They serve self BY serving others. (T) Is that what they mean? (L) Yeah. (T) Is that what we're supposed to do, serve ourselves by serving others? (T) Yeah! Because what goes around, comes around. If you serve others then you get things back. (F) Because when you serve yourself, all there is is an infinite number of individuals serving self. (T) There is no energy exchange, no synergy within the group; there is no exchange. (F) Everything moves inward. (T) There is no sharing, no growth, there is no nothing. (F) No interconnecting. (T) Right! There is no learning. (L) In terms of major STS, this may or may not be related, could you tell us the nature of a Black Hole?]

A: Grand Scale STS.

Q: (L) Is it like a being that has achieved such a level of STS that it has literally imploded in on itself in some way?

A: Close analogy.

Q: (T) Possibly an entire civilization of STS?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, maybe a civilization can't do it because that implies working together. It must need to be an individual being.

A: Black Holes are a natural force reflection of Free Will consciousness pattern of STS. Notice that Black Holes are located at center of spiral energy forces, all else radiates outward.

Q: (L) Now, you say "spiral" energy forces, and you also have said that this wave is a spiral. Is the central point of this wave that is spiraling, a black hole?

Q: (L) Is it a radiating wave?

A: All in creation is just that: a radiating wave.

Q: (L) Where does the energy go that gets sucked into a black hole?

A: Inward to total nonexistence.

Q: (L) Well, if a black hole continues to suck stuff in, is it possible that it would eventually suck in the entire creation?

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: Universe is all encompassing. Black holes are final destination of all STS energy.

Q: (F) So, does this mean that we, or anyone else who is classified as STS, remains on said path, that we will eventually end up in a Black Hole?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. And what happens to energy that is "total non-existence"?

A: Total non-existence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?

Q: (L) Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?

A: "God."

There is more on this topic in this thread.

MariuszJ said:

You obviously have not read The Wave. Best get started here:

http://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/

Otherwise, there is simply no point in you staying and continuing to try to interact. You lack a HUGE amount of necessary knowledge not to mention understanding.

Iv been stewing on this subject lately. The ying and the yang, or sto and sts ungulate back and forth. Sometimes the negative over taking the positive and vise versa, but on a larger and longer scale than we perceive in our short lives. A pure sto world would be hell, and and pure sts world (which we are almost living now) is also hellish.

In this present "place and time" the grand cycle finishing, sts is in full bloom and vortexing in all of creation, and its becoming difficult to just "be". Recently I have just wanted out of here! When the call comes up "bring on the comets" I always second the motion. I'm coming to the conclusion that it is good to be here now, as when and where will we get this opportunity again?

The ending isn't far away and it won't be fun our easy, but it should be beneficial. If one transfers to 5D it "should" be restful, on the other hand if transferred to 4D its still "game on" and do the best we can in a completely new environment.

Leonarda said:
Dave_posse said:
MariuszJ said:

And believing that things should be STO only is rejecting the other half of creation and therefore, the other half of god. Laura goes in detail explaining this in the Wave.

Believing that things 'should' be or 'must' be in any way is STS. Things are the way they are. Accepting that, respecting that, and learning from that is STO.

MariuszJ said:
As was said, thinking that the universe is "sick" because you have had a difficult incarnation is STS. As Laura told you, you need to read the Wave to understand the consequences of thinking that the universe is sick. Does the universe owe you a pleasant existence?

monotonic said:
Also, on the topic of diet and non-ketosis, I have a friend who follows D'Adamo's current work. He correctly guessed my blood type from my symptoms upon going ketogenic. He says some people have a problem with IAP (Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase) that keeps them from thriving on a ketogenic diet. Here is one link I found:

http://n-equals-one.com/blogs/2015/03/13/fats-blood-groups-and-the-intestines/

I remember that in one session Laura asked something like "is D'Adamo's stuff BS?" and the reply was "not really". So I wonder if there is some useful stuff in D'Adamo's current books. There are two classifications, blood type and phenotype, and phenotype sometimes matters more than blood type.

Here's what I could find regarding the Cs comments on the blood type diet:

Laura said:
March 21st 2008
Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Perceval, SM, Psyche, Mr. Scott, PoB, Ailen

<snip>

Q: (L) Next, or have we finished with this topic? (planchette moves across the board towards Laura's tea cup) (L) You want some tea? (laughter) (Ark) But I was thinking about that (laughter – Ark takes a drink of tea) (L) What great esoteric secrets do we want to ask about? (PoB) Ask about H__. (L) Oh yes, what's the deal with H__?

A: Difficult struggle made more difficult by genetics.

Q: (L) What genetics?

A: Brain chemistry. He would greatly benefit from schedule and food guidance.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Helps the chemistry to be less of an obstacle.

Q: (L) He doesn't get the right amount of ambient light because he stays up at night under false light and sleeps during the day and there is a lot of literature on that topic. The growth hormone and everything. (Mr. Scott) Should we ask about the food part, maybe the genotype diet is wrong for him... (L) He doesn't follow it... he eats what he wants, drinks coffee (PoB) He was planning on starting it when he got back. (Andromeda) Well would the genotype diet be good for him?

A: Very good start.

Q: (Andromeda) Is it better than the blood type diet?

A: Different goals.

Q: (L) The two different diets have different goals? (Psyche) Maybe its because the genotype diet is more complete in a sense because it covers more genes and the blood type does just one?

A: Yes.

<snip>

Q: (Perceval) That's what I was about to ask... What happened to you last night... (Laura) No they said last "time"... .(Ark) Last time? (Laura) Last time you had kogel mogel (Perceval) You were sick? (L) Yeah... (Ark) Oh, because it was too much! (laughter) (Ark) And after so long a time I have to do it more often... (Mr. Scott) I have a question. So does this mean that as a general rule... because we asked about the blood type diet last time and they said as a general guideline it's good, so in terms of establishing brain chemistry generally speaking it's good for everyone to stick to the diet or ... is it sort of a general guideline or... is it actually very...

A: Closer, but don't obsess...

It sounds like the context of the question related to a person who was eating junk food, so any diet different than that was probably better than what that person was eating. That said, perhaps the blood type diet or genotype diet has some relevant clues for people who have had difficulty with the ketogenic diet.

Avala said:
Leonarda said:
Dave_posse said:
MariuszJ said:

Believing that things 'should' be or 'must' be in any way is STS. Things are the way they are. Accepting that, respecting that, and learning from that is STO.

Exactly. It is like pure STS to wish that the universe would be 100% "STO". Because, of course, from that perspective, STO is STS.

'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.' -- Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02

goyacobol said:
SeekinTruth said:
Yeah, it's just semantics at this point. Like alkhemst wrote above, the totality of the Cosmos - all experiences, events, realities, perceptions, etc., etc. - IS objective reality. It might also help to look at all this from a non-personal point of view. For example if you or I were never born, everything would still work the same way generally in the Universe. In other words, the way the Universe works is the way the Universe works whether we know it or not - THAT'S objective reality. Our challenge is to learn more and more how the Universe DOES work....

SeekinTruth,

I think the "totality" that you mention is the important part that we should consider. The more "information" we have the less "entropy" and more "objectivity". I think this ties in with "Information Theory" as described in Pierre and Laura's book Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection: The Secret History of the World - Book 3 by Pierre Lescaudron; Laura Knight-Jadczyk .

Here is an excerpt from CHAPTER 38: INFORMATION THEORY &AMP; CONSCIOUSNESS:
<snip>
It's kind of like "information"/knowledge protects us from "entropy" and "chaos". Information creates order and structure.

@goyacobol,

Yup, that was what I was trying to get at. Basically, we are information receivers and transmitters. I tend to think that information is king - it's the most sensible / reasonable way to explain the Cosmos. We lack knowledge and understanding, and thus Being. As we increase our Being (which can't be done at the snap of our fingers), we can contain more knowledge (where it doesn't follow that we gain knowledge in one area and lose it in another because our capacity to contain knowledge is limited by our Being - ignorance increasing in some areas to balance the increased knowledge in other areas of our limited Being) and increase our understanding of the knowledge we do possess.

As our Being grows, we can actually receive and transmit MORE information, and I think the information-driven entropy overrides the energy-driven entropy more and more. I would think our objective reason would also grow and develop (and I believe even more so if we choose to switch to STO in 4th Density, as we wouldn't be limited by our wishful thinking and obsession of controlling that which cannot be controlled - i.e. the creation process).

What concerns the Perfect Universe, STS and STO, balance, free will, etc., how can the Universe not be perfect, and how can we know better than the Universe how things should be? I can't get my head around this kind of thinking. That said, the Universe is imperfectly perfect, it seems. If it were perfectly perfect, there would be no point to anything and no process of perfection. Same with balance. The Universe is about balance. But it is never in perfect balance, I imagine. Rather it is always coming into balance, as a process. If it ever reached perfect balance, it would lead to stagnation, becoming static rather than dynamic.

Reading and trying to understand the fundamental / basic material recommended on this forum is very important. At this point, it's not that difficult for me to understand that STS and STO cannot exist without each other. There would be no "flow", so to speak, if there was no reverse flow. It's analogous to electricity. The poles and the potential differential have to exist for the current to flow. If STO is limitless creation, a spiral wave of ever expanding and all encompassing creative energy, then without STS, there would be no way of anything "desiring" to come back to source. Just like electricity, certain conditions are required for any current of electrons to flow, at least on 3D as far as we know. Also, there would be no free will, without the choice of service. I can't conceive of how there could be a creative process without free will.

Which brings us to some of the other recent posts. I also can't seem to conceive there being any omniscient (all-knowing), or omnipotent (all-powerful) Being. Nor that everything is already predetermined. How would that all work? What would be the point of anything? We can confirm that chance plays a major role in life and the universe around us. That seems to be the mechanism of having an open, free will Universe, with an open future, rather than a predetermined one.

Without any of those elements, how could any creative process work? Even the "Creator" has to have free will to create or not to create for it to BE a process of creating, no? If there's no choice, then either nothing would come into existence, in other words "God" would remain all-potential, but not manifest, or everything would have predetermined existence were there was no choice in how anything turned out. That would also imply no purpose or meaning to anything.

It reminds me of what Gurdjieff said about praying. He said of course prayer can give results if one knows how to pray, just like anything else. If, as is so common, one prays "please God, make so 2 + 2 doesn't equal 4," then of course, we'd get no results. As, even if "God" wanted to make it so, "He" couldn't because 2 + 2 equaling 4 is part of the laws upon which "He" creates and maintains the Universe. All this has been covered comprehensively in Laura written works, by G, and lots of the other recommended reading.

Even with our very limited knowledge, understanding, and being, we can still grasp certain things and put a probability on them being true, or close to truth. Or so I think. Any explanation about how the Universe works can't be illogical. Like the monotheistic dogma that there's an all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-good "God" but that "evil" exists. Even if the premise of a cosmology is wrong, but the logic is sound, it would be easier to accept (until one becomes aware of the premise being wrong) than one that violates the laws of logic. That's another thing I can't get my head around: that an illogical "Creator" would create an illogical Universe. If that were the case, then 2 + 2 would not equal 4. But even for those of us who are "math impaired", we can comprehend basic arithmetic and also confirm it by simple exercises that go beyond adding 2 and 2 on paper. Like taking two apples and adding two more apples, and counting that we now have four apples for confirmation. I think we have our work cut out for us trying to figure so many things out, that I can't bring myself to waste time on thinking that I know how things SHOULD be. I make the reasonable assumption that everything IS as it should be. Our job is to figure out what our choices are and what our role is to be in the overall scheme of things: at this stage, while we do have important roles to play, we really should keep in mind that we have very miniscule roles and impact, even though every little bit does play its role....

Anyhow, I hope this helps some people orient a bit better in what small choices we DO have. I've been contemplating all this for a few decades, and have come to have better ways of articulating it all because of the work being done here, but understanding, while having improved, is still quite limited, so I hope it wasn't too useless an exercise to have written it out as simply as possible for others to get something out of it if they choose.

Thank you to all providing info to clarify the cat quantums. I feel as if I have to read all several times and think it over, before being able to really get what is being said (I'm not yet through with Arks writings in the link provided by Laura) but just wanted to say that the efforts to explain are much appreciated, and that I'm just really slow, but still in the process :)

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Miss.K Reply #343 on: Yesterday at 07:32:51 AM said:
thinking like that, I'd think, is probably aligning more closely to STS forces

Miss.K — Too true. Boo on me. :( I was being inexcusably rude. I apologize. This doesn’t get me off the hook by any means, but the truth is that I was becoming so depressed over my inabiity to grasp this Quantum Theory — especially after watching those videos — that I felt like throwing in the towel and giving up even attempting to understand it.

But I thought, well, maybe I shouldn’t just give up because what if there’s a good reason to learn and understand Quantum Theory besides satisfying my own selfish curiosity and interest in learning it? So, basically, it’s been an exercise in STS on my part from the beginning. The questions I asked that you replied to were said in a fit of pique (an irritation with my own failure to get it).

Sorry for being such a brat. And thank you for pointing it out. I will make an effort to put the brakes on and restrain myself in future. :)

No apology needed for me, I think it is very normal for us 3D STS beings to think "what's in it for me?" and that is not all bad.
I think that the reason anybody has for learning anything is to better circumstances for themselves and/or their loved ones (at least as a starting motive).
Even unselfish acts like saving the world comes from feeling terrible when watching suffering and wanting to not feel terrible.

I don't necessarily think that curiosity and interest in learning is selfish. It can be, and it can not be (we won't know before we open the box of motives)
But the motive "love and desire for the truth" is not selfish IMO

Back
Top Bottom