Session 4 April 2015

Leonarda said:
Avala said:
Leonarda said:
Dave_posse said:
MariuszJ said:
No. Perfect Universe is 100% STO.

Hi MariuszJ, if the universe were 100% perfect STO, which would come to learn? Yes, I think it is more a "utopic" to think that the universe is 100% STO, but somehow there must be a balance, is as "good" and "bad", "light" and "darkness" both are the mirror image of the other, one can not exist without the other, both depend on the other to acquire knowledge. Just my point of view.

And believing that things should be STO only is rejecting the other half of creation and therefore, the other half of god. Laura goes in detail explaining this in the Wave.

Believing that things 'should' be or 'must' be in any way is STS. Things are the way they are. Accepting that, respecting that, and learning from that is STO.

Good correction. When I wrote this I was thinking of a passage of the wave that describes how the turtles put the eggs on the beach and the birds are there to eat them, few of them make it to the sea and you only are a spectator of the situation. Well this is a bad explanation, I made a search in the forum, but maybe it can only be found in the books (that i don't have with me right now) when I find it i will put it for more understanding.

I didn't mean that to be the correction of your post, sorry for that :-[

It was just 'thought-association train' to the MariuszJ’s post. Yours was good IMO.

goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
Agreed Richard S,
Goyacobol , of cause it is good to question one self as you just did, but just wanted to say that I have also found your posting Cs quotes helpful.

Miss.K,

Thank you for letting me know that my posts were helpful. But, I have to say that you also helped me to see myself in a more clear way too. Any of us can try to improve the communication here on the forum. I think it's one of our biggest challenges.

I for one have appreciated your quotings. And your commentings. And all the responses.
After all, it's networking. Although, some things need to be said.
Keep up the good work.

Goyacobol,

"Peace Brother" :)

Since I do not have any advisors from higher dimensions, I have to turn my surroundings and what I perceive. Therefore, always turn to "Mother Nature" as a divine manifestation.
Sometimes what is written, just what is written. I have not developed any such ability (I do not hear voices, I do not have the vision), I am an ordinary woman. In my life I have to deal with what I have.

You seem to be making a distinction between "cooperation" and "service".
So do you mean ???:
I wish the Cs would have said CWO (cooperation with others) instead of STO?
Why didn't the Cs say "STS" means Symbiosis To Others?
I don't like the term "service" but I will accept using "cooperation"?
There is a big difference between "cooperation" and "service"?
Yes (at all).
I think that the word service to be easily manipulated (I tried to give an example of political elections).
Why is under selection were sold something that was not the right choice?
Similarly, as well as political elections. We need to choose who will represent us, this or that. Who will speak for us and decide on our lives (legislate). About life important issues adults, may decide another adult, only if the first adult has a serious mental illness. The announcement of the election all of us declared mentally ill. The right choice is; do I want to be represented by someone else, or I myself, free, make decisions about my life.
If the STS and STO are working on how to choose the way we serve. We are servants anyway. The right choice is; I want to serve or be free.
If someone ask (why?), or seek (I need .... (Help)). Someone could easily manipulate,: "Oooo you are STS". Cooperation seems a bit more open (flowing in both directions).

I have written more, but you did not comment on it. Is it because you did not notice, or because the Cs has not said anything about this? (Did not have the quote)
Yes I was :evil: . I wanted to challenge your reaction. I could not tell whether your communication: the way in which you help, or "Jehovah's Witnesses talk". I do not like to assume, now I know. So, please, keep so on, it is very useful. :)

I have written more, but you did not comment on it. Is it because you did not notice, or because the Cs has not said anything about this?[Can't you think for yourself?] (Did not have the quote)[You didn't say anything because you couldn't find a quote]
For example Mr. COBOL, are not IF THEN loop reminded of something else?[programmed robot]
Or let's say that someone asked what was the will of your: father, mother, wife, child?
Would you answered like this:

A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.[you have no emotions just logic]

This is all completely misunderstood. I was not referring to you. I wanted to point out that the Universe is perfect, that we seem unnatural, almost like a machine (computer), and it made me a little scared (for a while).

We need to define the target.
, It does not change.
Seeking Truth is it better said:
Our job is to figure out what our choices are and what our role is to be in the overall scheme of things: at this stage, while we do have important roles to play, we really should keep in mind that we have very miniscule roles and impact, even though every little bit does play its role....

Again, thank you for your time and cooperation.

So I came up with an idea.

If indeed some STO candidates or STO souls came here. This means that sto dudes go with the flow, follow the nature of things. But it becomes a paradox because if STO follows the nature of things and it helps STS, then the nature of STS is going against the flow. If the sto uses the sts nature to go with the flow, then to be against the sts flow isn't trying to change the chosen imbalance to be balance?

A world that wants to go towards self destruction to go towards progress? One may not do this being sto, but if you reincarnate in sts then the flow would dictate that the natural flow is to go agains the flow?

Are these paradoxes possible? produce balance by working with imbalance? mmm

Kika said:
I am an ordinary woman. In my life I have to deal with what I have.

So do you mean ???:

Yes

Hi kika,

I would advise you to take greater care in contemplating the precise words & phrases found in the sessions. They are what they are--for good reason. Cryptic but powerful.

In my own experience, I find it often takes a while to understand the true meaning--of both word and phrase. And quite satisfying when it does click.

I also strongly advise against changing the word order of their statements. Sometimes session participants succumb to that temptation, which is natural. But the word order itself as given-- has deep purpose. Speaking again from personal experience, I have never found an instance where a suggested word order change enhanced the meaning of what was intended. Often it did the opposite.

It is precisely for the above reasons, that I find goyacobol's session quotes so enormously helpful. They pin you back to the source material--and forces you to confront the exact words used, and their true meaning.

Avala said:
I didn't mean that to be the correction of your post, sorry for that :-[

It was just 'thought-association train' to the MariuszJ’s post. Yours was good IMO.

Don't be sorry!I said correction as in "better explanation",my english is limited :-[ If ideas are exposed as accurate as possible, people who lurk or the ones that are already here will have a better understanding of things. Even if Mariusz doesn't get it or agree with it, maybe there is someone lurking that will benefit from a "better explanation", myself included :)

Prometeo said:
So I came up with an idea.

If indeed some STO candidates or STO souls came here. This means that sto dudes go with the flow, follow the nature of things. But it becomes a paradox because if STO follows the nature of things and it helps STS, then the nature of STS is going against the flow. If the sto uses the sts nature to go with the flow, then to be against the sts flow isn't trying to change the chosen imbalance to be balance?

A world that wants to go towards self destruction to go towards progress? One may not do this being sto, but if you reincarnate in sts then the flow would dictate that the natural flow is to go agains the flow?

Are these paradoxes possible? produce balance by working with imbalance? mmm

These topics are covered in the sessions and in The Wave. Also here:

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/14/michael-topper-on-stalking/

based on the Ra material.

MusicMan said:
goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
Agreed Richard S,
Goyacobol , of cause it is good to question one self as you just did, but just wanted to say that I have also found your posting Cs quotes helpful.

Miss.K,

Thank you for letting me know that my posts were helpful. But, I have to say that you also helped me to see myself in a more clear way too. Any of us can try to improve the communication here on the forum. I think it's one of our biggest challenges.

I for one have appreciated your quotings. And your commentings. And all the responses.
After all, it's networking. Although, some things need to be said.
Keep up the good work.

Thank you for communicating that MusicMan. I do appreciate knowing that I might be useful at least for some. I am still learning and need to continue to grow and improve. There are so many different people on the forum from so many different countries, cultures, personalities, and occupations. It is a challenge for all of us to try and see and hear ourselves as we appear to others. As long as we don't take offense looking in the mirror we can start to clean the machine I think. :)

Kika said:
Goyacobol,

"Peace Brother" :)

Since I do not have any advisors from higher dimensions, I have to turn my surroundings and what I perceive. Therefore, always turn to "Mother Nature" as a divine manifestation.
Sometimes what is written, just what is written. I have not developed any such ability (I do not hear voices, I do not have the vision), I am an ordinary woman. In my life I have to deal with what I have.

So do you mean ???:
Yes (at all).
I think that the word service to be easily manipulated (I tried to give an example of political elections).
Why is under selection were sold something that was not the right choice?
Similarly, as well as political elections. We need to choose who will represent us, this or that. Who will speak for us and decide on our lives (legislate). About life important issues adults, may decide another adult, only if the first adult has a serious mental illness. The announcement of the election all of us declared mentally ill. The right choice is; do I want to be represented by someone else, or I myself, free, make decisions about my life.
If the STS and STO are working on how to choose the way we serve. We are servants anyway. The right choice is; I want to serve or be free.
If someone ask (why?), or seek (I need .... (Help)). Someone could easily manipulate,: "Oooo you are STS". Cooperation seems a bit more open (flowing in both directions).

I have written more, but you did not comment on it. Is it because you did not notice, or because the Cs has not said anything about this? (Did not have the quote)
Yes I was :evil: . I wanted to challenge your reaction. I could not tell whether your communication: the way in which you help, or "Jehovah's Witnesses talk". I do not like to assume, now I know. So, please, keep so on, it is very useful. :)

I have written more, but you did not comment on it. Is it because you did not notice, or because the Cs has not said anything about this?[Can't you think for yourself?] (Did not have the quote)[You didn't say anything because you couldn't find a quote]
For example Mr. COBOL, are not IF THEN loop reminded of something else?[programmed robot]
Or let's say that someone asked what was the will of your: father, mother, wife, child?
Would you answered like this:

A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.[you have no emotions just logic]

This is all completely misunderstood. I was not referring to you. I wanted to point out that the Universe is perfect, that we seem unnatural, almost like a machine (computer), and it made me a little scared (for a while).

We need to define the target.
, It does not change.
Seeking Truth is it better said:
Our job is to figure out what our choices are and what our role is to be in the overall scheme of things: at this stage, while we do have important roles to play, we really should keep in mind that we have very miniscule roles and impact, even though every little bit does play its role....

Again, thank you for your time and cooperation.

"Peace Sister" :)

It's strange but I think the best part of this exchange/sharing is that it showed me how important our emotions are in the communication. It has always been a challenge to know the feeling behind the typed messages. Even emoticons don't work for everything you know. But maybe this exchange can help someone else realize how easy it is to misunderstand each other. Even though some of what you said wasn't directed personally at me, I took it that way. But actually that helped because then I had to decide if it might be true. Luckily, my not being quite perfect, I was able to agree that maybe I have some of the qualities that are no so good.

Anyway, I think we both got to know more about each other and as you point out "cooperation" is not a bad way to look at STO. I think that the Cs would agree (hold on my insert quote finger is twitching):

Session 10 December 1994

Q: (T) Okay, and you said that the Lizzies feed on the negative energy?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Who feeds on the positive energy?
A: You do.
Q: (T) How do we feed on the positive energy?
A: Progression toward union with the one, I.E. level 7.
Q: (L) In other words, you fuel your own generator instead of fueling someone else's. (T) You are at level 6, what do you feed on?
A: You have the wrong concept. We give to others and receive from others of the STO. We feed each other.
Q: (L) So, by feeding each other you move forward and grow but those of the STS path do not feed each other so must feed off of
others. (T) Now, you are talking to us now. This is considered STO?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) We are

The above concept is probably my favorite one so far. It means to me that it is OK to "feed" on positive emotions as long as we "cooperate" and share them with each other. :)

Thank you for your time and cooperation. :flowers:

When I first started reading the forum discussions I really didn't even like the format. Even reading Cs sessions in the question answer format seemed a little "stuffy/stiff/formal". There are times I wish we could just sit face to face with each other and talk directly and honestly without a keyboard between us.

I wish that too but it is not possible, not in this current format, we are stuck with the internet to transmit messages among ourselves, but the objective reality is always a product of our own imagination until we meet face to face. If we don't meet face to face, we shall always be judgmental to others who would always disagree with our own opinions of what objective reality truly is.

Edit=Quote

@ Sitting
It is precisely for the above reasons, that I find goyacobol's session quotes so enormously helpful. They pin you back to the source material--and forces you(?,!) to confront the exact words used, and their true meaning.

(?) Maybe you'd like a word "force you" replaced with "advise you?" Because I did not know which word to choose, I was :evil: to Goyacobol.
(!) Do these words equally true meaning, for you and me? :huh:

@Goyacobol :flowers:

Laura said:
These topics are covered in the sessions and in The Wave. Also here:

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/14/michael-topper-on-stalking/

based on the Ra material.

Thanks Laura. A great read. I missed that one.

This portion resonated deeply with me:

Without duality, there would be no existence to discuss.
From the One there is bilateral emergence.
Exactly one half joyfully seeks life and creation and play and exploration… a sort of “love of adventure.”
The other half expresses a fundamental fear of “losing self” in this play and exploration. This causes it to recoil upon itself and this establishes the “tension” of polarization which is the stuff of which the cosmos is constructed..
This can be more easily understood as “Love of God through others,” i.e. by loving others unconditionally, as God, since all are one, even though differentiated; as opposed to “Love of God through self” i.e. believing that love of himself IS love of God, therefore others must love him too!
The one view sees all others AS SELF, and loves All and seeks to serve others.
The other sees only SELF and seeks to appropriate all others to Self to restore equilibrium… to “go back to the Cosmic Sleep of Oneness,” so to speak.

This gives great additional meaning to the Buddhist concept of "no-self"... and the bodhisattva ideal of compassion for others.

The sticking point for me at this moment is the necessity for duality (as stated above). The Mahayana preaches non-duality--as its goal, and in its ultimate formulation. I need to study further.

Thank you for the wonderful article.

sitting said:
The sticking point for me at this moment is the necessity for duality (as stated above). The Mahayana preaches non-duality--as its goal, and in its ultimate formulation. I need to study further.

Maybe non-duality represents the final return to Godhead by the destruction (or melding) of the STS/STO principles?

Or maybe non-duality represents a third way to STS/STO. Maybe a Service To All. Or a Service To The Absolute?

Or maybe it's a good term to use to describe the realization that all creation works on balancing two opposing forces?

Think of it this way - if being STO involves the upholding of the creative principle (gravity dispersal?) , and a love & desire to continue to create (rather than an absorbtion of creative principles upheld by STS) - how can we ever actually return everything to the Creator if we are constantly creating?

In other words, does being STO keep the illusion going purely by continuing to disperse gravity?

Maybe its only by the realization of a third principle that can finally bring the Creator back round to its first basic principle?

Maybe "non-duality" and Mahayana Buddhism is a sacred cow for you, Sitting. Personally, I would ditch the concept because it only makes sense on 7th Density. If it becomes a guiding concept prematurely on lower densities, I think it leads people astray like when the RA group obsesses about the Law of One and fails to develop discernment when they ignore "negative" stuff.

Mr. Premise said:
Maybe "non-duality" and Mahayana Buddhism is a sacred cow for you, Sitting. Personally, I would ditch the concept because it only makes sense on 7th Density. If it becomes a guiding concept prematurely on lower densities, I think it leads people astray like when the RA group obsesses about the Law of One and fails to develop discernment when they ignore "negative" stuff.
It seems to me indeed that there is often a confusion with regard to the definition of duality and non-duality. Seeing beyond immediate (be it horizontal and/or vertical) duality, which relates to the law of three, doesn't deny a more profound duality which gives substance to existence. All is one, yes, but this one is multiple in its manifestation, even at the level of "somethingness" and "nothingness" and all that is and isn't in between. OSIT

Back
Top Bottom