Session 7 May 2016

monotonic said:
lainey said:
Do you have a link to the article? :)

Here it is:

https://www.sott.net/article/324599-Scientists-discover-a-way-to-make-networked-microscopic-crystals-act-like-neurons

Silicon is a crystal, and can be used to mimic neuron behavior along with everything else we use microchips for. So merely being a crystal does not give special significance - we already know crystals are useful and we use them all the time. Apparently chalcogenide crystals can be used for this specific application.
Thanks, that was a very interesting article.
Having a large number of individual units working together is believed to be the most expedient way of tackling complex tasks, making the microscopic size of the crystals key to their success.
:cool2:

lainey said:
Windmill knight said:
Learner said:
Last night I didn't sleep at my place; had to stay at my parents' one while visiting due to feeling too weak from a stomach bug to return home. I didn't expect it that bad. Therefore I left all my crystals except of my personal one at my own place without taking proper measures to protect them from potential moonlight. The dream stone was covered by my pillow anyway, but the room crystal resided (wrapped in its silk cloth) on my dresser, and the water crystal was placed in a cup of water. The cup was not covered and the curtains were not drawn, when it was getting dark. So I called my room mate and asked her to cover the cup, but I forgot to tell her more details.
So when I returned today due to an appointment in the vicinity (and also feeling better fortunately), I found it covered with transparent plastic foil. Now I worry that my water crystal and also my room crystal may have been exposed to moonlight. Probably it is not that dramatic, since the waxing of the moon is still on the beginning and its light may not be that intense; and the room stone was covered by the silk. But in any case, what would be good to do for crystals which have been exposed to moonlight? Doing some extra singing and reciting?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If that was the night before last, then the waxing moon was at 21% according to this link. Then you also need to consider for how long it actually came in through your window and hit the right spot, and that is assuming there were no clouds or anything else (like trees) interfering relative to the moon's position.
Also do you know that the moon passed directly in front of the window? If so the period of time would be rather short I would assume. Also I think that there wasn't the intention to charge it in the moonlight so I guess some incidental exposure wouldn't harm it too much? IDK.

Thank you very much for your encouraging replies, Windmill knight and lainey. The windows go out south, so the passing of the moon happened directly in front of them. As I consider it now, chances that moonlight hit the crystal in considerable intensity and length of time are very low indeed (thank you for the link, Windmill knight). The crescent was too thin and the angle of light coming through the window was quite low either. Also, the crystal was on the bottom of a cup. There was no intention to charge it in the moonlight at all - rather the opposite ;) So maybe it was immune in the end due to that. I feel much better regarding the crystal, tended to it and put it in the water again. Thank you again :hug2:

Andre' said:
Charade said:
I was extremely disappointed in the personal crystal. I examined it for a long time under differing lights trying to find its beauty. The scarrings on it match my hip surgery scars. It is wand shaped and has other etched marks and triangles that are reputed to be record keepers acting as a catalyst for growth and removing obstacles. Ha. It is also a difficult crystal to wear. It amplifies faults and less than perfect conditions. I can't handle wearing it everyday. I have chosen a small silk bag on long chains to hide it under my shirt. Only when I am ready for an assault of learning do I put it on. I have a silk bag that has three gentle crystals, I wear alternatively, as protective, supportive guides. My Intention for my personal crystal was as the morning prayer says: By them I can detect my errors; By them am I cleared of hidden faults. It represents the wounds of life and learning to me. Hard lessons to learn here. Hard to wear nonetheless.

Hi Charade, try to look at your personal crystal from another angle, it's your personal crystal that was chosen by the C's through Laura for you, the external beauty of it it doesn't matter, what matters is i think what it represents, what is inside it, for what it was charged for, it's a link to the C's and that means protection, guidance, assistance and help to learn your lessons and do the Work. It is a gift, a marvelous one that can change change your life if you accept it as it is and acknowledge his truest beauty which is not the physical aspect but the charged core of the crystal. I think Chu is very right when she said to josev:

Chu said:
josev said:
When I saw the crystals for the first time, I was little scared and disappointed, my glass for house protection has scratches and stains, and what looks like a wound, and the glass for personal protection some blows, but then I started to accept them, there is some relationship between the form and the person for whom was chosen? :)

[...] Regarding my disappointment, what happens too is that I saw some of the stones before being sent to the Chateau and they were beautiful, I didn't know the colorful stones were only the dream stones and I waiting all like that, the first thing I thought when I saw the first transparent crystal with scratches and a point that seems oxidation was, this means there is something wrong with me? :D

Maybe it means that you need to learn to see beauty in life and things, even when it doesn't conform to your programmed standards? And think of the process (like Lainey explained), instead of sticking only to what's in the outside?

Andre,

You are so right. I have been using my personal crystal, sometimes wearing it with other crystals, particularly if It could be a trying experience. I've been pleased that it is promoting self-observation and self-remembering. I sometimes realize I don't have full understanding and I find I silently call to Cassiopaea for help. One time, in a very frustrating and tense situation, the area under my crystal started to tingle. I realized that I needed to quickly detach so I pulled back my emotional energy immediately and relaxed. I definitely feel and think the crystals and the network are an amazing teaching tool. I have been really more interested and determined to know more about The Work and to practice it for my own improvement and to see the experiences that life brings to me through that lens. I am reading In Search of the Miraculous more carefully this time. Everyday I look forward to new opportunities to learn from and refine myself.

Łukasz said:
Thank you for the description of your experience Breo. It was interesting to read.
Few years ago I had very similar problem ("difficult contact with an unreliable friend"). I think that this could be an auto-destruction program that I luckily managed to survive. Information on the Cassiopaean website helped me greatly to understand this situation, for what I am very grateful.

Indeed Lukasz, I am now looking deep into this reoccurring pattern and am also much more connected to this netWork. Of course it's an assumption but it feels like the crystals initiated an other level of closeness to this Work. Again my feeling is gratitude. Thank you for the reminder.

I am still reading through the coments in this thread, but wanted to share, that since I moved soon after receiving the crystals, and I drank tap water in the old place, but drink bottled water in the new place. I thought that the reason the water tastes so good was because it was bottled water. (though I usually don't find bottled water to taste particularily good)

I only drink water that has been charged by the water crystal. I have two glasses, one where the water is being charged, and one I pour the charged water into my drinking glass, and then refill the crystal glass to charge while I drink the other.

Yesterday by mistake (body on autopilot while thinking about other things) I thought I was refilling the crystal glass, but had refilled the drinking glass, and thought I would just drink it in order not to trow away water, so for the first time in a while I was drinking uncharged water, and I was thinking "what is wrong with the water? Why is it so bitter?" then I realized :)

So it is that the crystal makes the water taste so good, and thinking about it, I usually have a problem with drinking enough water because I don't like it much (Except once on vacation in the mountains in Sweden where the tap water was very pure, and I all of a sudden loved to drink water) but I'm drinking water all day now, as the charged water is delicious!

I do use the charged water for when I drink vitamin C or other supplements, but not to change/improve anything about the water, just because I don't want to drink uncharged water, and the vit C and such have to be put in water anyways, so I guess that is fine?

The prayers are so good! I often get goosebumbs and a little wet eyes when I say them, and the song gets more and more beautiful (it was already beautiful from the start, but gets better and better)
I noticed that my dog became more affectionate after I sang it while he was home (he's often outside playing with my new neighbours dogs, so he don't always hear it) so he likes it too.

Bad things have happened too, since I got the crystals, but I never thought they would be a magic cape that would guard me against trouble, or magically would take me out of the tough school that 3D life is.
I do think though that is is thanks to the crystals, and the prayers (or rather the intend you dear women and the C's put into them) that I can see better what to do and how to act when trouble comes knocking, or when searching, answers to how to solve problems come faster it seems.
And the song is great for calming the troubled mind. The dream stone seems to be working too, not many dreams I can remember when I wake up (though a few pretty clear ones) but a lot of work going on while I sleep it seems (and also it is very nice to put my hand under the pillow and hold on to the stone for comfort)

I am so grateful, thank you so much Laura and team :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Is it still possible to get connected to the crystal network? I read about it in april, but last months have been marked with constant change and uncertainty, so that i don't even know where i'll be in next weeks. Also i thought other people needed them more. If i can still ask for them, i would have to write emails updating my location every now and then, while waiting. Also, finally i can donate, though not much.

osher said:
Is it still possible to get connected to the crystal network? I read about it in april, but last months have been marked with constant change and uncertainty, so that i don't even know where i'll be in next weeks. Also i thought other people needed them more. If i can still ask for them, i would have to write emails updating my location every now and then, while waiting. Also, finally i can donate, though not much.

osher,

I think you just asked for the crystals with this post. As fas as I know you can still get on the mailing list. If you haven't checked it out the latest session has a post that gives the details for getting on the mailing list here.

You might want to read the whole session thread while you are at it. I hope things settle down for you. It sounds like you are going through a rough time.

Something that I didn't think enough about: I have jury duty this week and was called in today. They let us go early. I only thought of this last night as I was anticipating today. I was more worried that they might do background checks and check out social media on jurors, and that I should make my accounts private. But internet and forum searches didn't reveal that that was the case. So, I wanted to bring my personal crystal to the courthouse, because it goes everywhere with me, except for showers and sleep basically.

I had it wrapped in its silk pouch like usual. My concern is whether an X-Ray scanner would discharge it. It went through two because I went to the wrong building at first. :rolleyes: But it's just one of those conveyor belt types like they use at airports. I guess X-Rays are brief photon emissions and highly energetic, but they're not sunlight.

And I thought I could be over-worrying about it because surely members have traveled with their crystals and had to put them through at the airports? And when being shipped via airmail, they probably go through X-Ray scanners anyways? Any thoughts?

3D Student said:
... X-Rays ...
_http://www.gemisphere.com/faq/faq.htm#airportSecurity said:
Airport Security and X-Ray Exposure

I read that I shouldn't let my therapeutic gemstones pass through the X-ray machine in airport security. Is this true? If so, how can I travel with my gemstones?

You're right. We strongly recommend that you do not expose your therapeutic gemstones to X-rays. This includes the X-rays used in airport security scanning of both carry-on and checked luggage. After even minimal exposure, the gemstones absorb the X-ray radiation and later release it when the gems are being used therapeutically. X-ray radiation can also significantly diminish the gemstones' effectiveness as therapy tools.

This is kind of worrying to read, considering I work at the airport(5 days a week) and always have my crystal with me which has to go through the scanner every time.

Does this mean I have to stop bringing it with me? :/

Very long thread here...

Does anybody know, can these crystals work as single-address/multicast/broadcast thought transference communication devices?

If anyone knows that, they aren't telling :D

There have been some interesting incidents with some people thinking their crystals are interacting with them. It's not off the table but no one seems to have succeeded in finding the walkie-talkie feature. Maybe that's not even how they work?

Skysira said:
3D Student said:
... X-Rays ...
_http://www.gemisphere.com/faq/faq.htm#airportSecurity said:
Airport Security and X-Ray Exposure

I read that I shouldn't let my therapeutic gemstones pass through the X-ray machine in airport security. Is this true? If so, how can I travel with my gemstones?

You're right. We strongly recommend that you do not expose your therapeutic gemstones to X-rays. This includes the X-rays used in airport security scanning of both carry-on and checked luggage. After even minimal exposure, the gemstones absorb the X-ray radiation and later release it when the gems are being used therapeutically. X-ray radiation can also significantly diminish the gemstones' effectiveness as therapy tools.

Nonsense.

Miss.K said:
I am still reading through the coments in this thread, but wanted to share, that since I moved soon after receiving the crystals, and I drank tap water in the old place, but drink bottled water in the new place. I thought that the reason the water tastes so good was because it was bottled water. (though I usually don't find bottled water to taste particularily good)

You might find this interesting.
The Health & Wellness Show: Bottled water: A surprising tale of waste and greed
https://www.sott.net/article/321252-The-Health-Wellness-Show-Bottled-water-A-surprising-tale-of-waste-and-greed

3D Student said:
Something that I didn't think enough about: I have jury duty this week and was called in today. They let us go early. I only thought of this last night as I was anticipating today. I was more worried that they might do background checks and check out social media on jurors, and that I should make my accounts private. But internet and forum searches didn't reveal that that was the case.

Many lawyers run background and social media checks on the potential jurors who make it into their courtrooms.

Back
Top Bottom