Session 7 May 2016

hlat said:
Miss.K said:
I am still reading through the coments in this thread, but wanted to share, that since I moved soon after receiving the crystals, and I drank tap water in the old place, but drink bottled water in the new place. I thought that the reason the water tastes so good was because it was bottled water. (though I usually don't find bottled water to taste particularily good)

You might find this interesting.
The Health & Wellness Show: Bottled water: A surprising tale of waste and greed
https://www.sott.net/article/321252-The-Health-Wellness-Show-Bottled-water-A-surprising-tale-of-waste-and-greed

Maybe consider investing in a water distiller. A glass of distilled water with a tiny pinch of grey sea salt (dissolved) tastes wonderful, almost sweet in a way. And you'd be amazed at the residue which is distilled out and remains in the bottom of the heating vessel. :scared:

Laura said:
Skysira said:
3D Student said:
... X-Rays ...
_http://www.gemisphere.com/faq/faq.htm#airportSecurity said:
Airport Security and X-Ray Exposure

I read that I shouldn't let my therapeutic gemstones pass through the X-ray machine in airport security. Is this true? If so, how can I travel with my gemstones?

You're right. We strongly recommend that you do not expose your therapeutic gemstones to X-rays. This includes the X-rays used in airport security scanning of both carry-on and checked luggage. After even minimal exposure, the gemstones absorb the X-ray radiation and later release it when the gems are being used therapeutically. X-ray radiation can also significantly diminish the gemstones' effectiveness as therapy tools.

Nonsense.

That's a relief! Good to know.

thank you hlat and Alada. I actually haven't heard that show yet, though I knew that bottled water is bad too. I'll listen and see if there is a good and cheap solution :)

Charade said:
Laura said:
Skysira said:
3D Student said:
... X-Rays ...

I read that I shouldn't let my therapeutic gemstones pass through the X-ray machine in airport security. Is this true? If so, how can I travel with my gemstones?

You're right. We strongly recommend that you do not expose your therapeutic gemstones to X-rays. This includes the X-rays used in airport security scanning of both carry-on and checked luggage. After even minimal exposure, the gemstones absorb the X-ray radiation and later release it when the gems are being used therapeutically. X-ray radiation can also significantly diminish the gemstones' effectiveness as therapy tools.

Nonsense.

That's a relief! Good to know.

I second this! :cheer:

Laura said:
Skysira said:
3D Student said:
... X-Rays ...

Nonsense.

It's funny how a form of material superstition has kicked in, before with the breaking of the crystals and now this.

I feel like the crystals matter because of intent and focus. The thought counts, not the physical details!

If it were just physical, how would it be able to network across long distances?

I could be wrong, but thanks Laura for putting the kibbosh on this!

I'm curious, where do you think the physical laws end and the ethereal laws begin with these crystals? That seems like a great big blank space in our knowledge, so it's not hard to see why some people might be confused. In fact the C's commented on August 14 that the physical imperfections in the crystals had a function - so the physical part of the crystal does matter.

We know that sunlight and moonlight can affect the function of the crystals, so why not Xrays? Maybe the EM wave must be coupled with some ethereal wave of intent or something in order to affect the crystal. Yet physically blocking the light protects the crystal, so for some reason an EM wave is necessary to have an effect?

The Cs compared the imperfections in the crystals to microchips. Microchips can be sensitive to EM radiation, but that generally ends after you get past the microwave spectrum. Xrays are so far beyond that, unless it's powerful ionizing radiation or atomic radiation, it doesn't have much of an effect as I understand, which suggests that physically the crystals wouldn't have a problem with Xrays.

BTW, how about putting the water crystal in the dishwasher? Can't think of any actual reason not to, as long as it doesn't get pounded by other dishes?

Also what about putting it in a stainless steel tea ball, just to make it easier to take out of the glass?

I would think the sunlight and moonlight give off more than just light.
Moonlight is very weak, so it seems like something else is at play.

Otherwise we could just put it under a lamp and get the same effect.
Same for x rays, as just being invisible "light" it doesn't offer whatever the moon/sun offers.

Maybe it has to do with gravity or some yet undiscovered radiation from the sun (and reflected off the moon)?

Good point on waves past microwave, I forgot about how lower frequency waves, infrared etc are more physical, with imparting heat.

A tea ball sounds like a good idea.
Is proximity to the drinking water sufficient or does it have to contact it?

My main idea with the tea ball is to keep the crystal from rattling against the glass, and provide some protection if I drop it.

I try to derive answers from known information if I can. In this case we know that Laura submerged the crystals in the stream to clear them. Setting them beside the stream seems kind of silly. So I would apply a similar logic to drinking water. Laura also used crystals in a bowl of water at one point as discussed with the Cs.

If we can say that substances which take on a charge well, also conduct that charge well, then we can reason that if the crystal is connected to the water through such a conductor, even if it is not touching the water, it may work. But we may be weakening the charge by moving the energy through a weak conductor such as glass or something else, or perhaps altering it if the conductor for some reason doesn't conduct the full range of energies involved.

I suppose one could try making a coil around the water and a coil around the crystal and connecting the coils. But what matters is, would we know if we did something wrong? I suppose if the crystals are having any effect at all, we would know on some level. Some people have noticed their water tastes sweet when the crystal is used, perhaps they could do some tests.

Miss.K said:
thank you hlat and Alada. I actually haven't heard that show yet, though I knew that bottled water is bad too. I'll listen and see if there is a good and cheap solution :)
A distiller is good way to go, but even better would be to collect your own spring that comes directly from the ground. Spring water is by far the most potent source of water and is truly healing. Not sure what the water/spring situation is like in your country, but here in the UK there are natural springs roughly every 5-6 miles in every direction. Here, we have a website called streetmaps.co.uk that provides an online look at all of the old-fashioned maps. All someone has to do is type in their area code, and then zoom in (1-25,000 zoom) and scroll up/down/side to side to find the map marking that says "SPR", and there is a natural spring :). There may also be something similar in your country. Afterall, spring water is abundant, and on top of that it is free!

So for anyone in the UK reading this, you may want to check out that website to find a local spring.

Miss.K said:
I agree with the distiller option. Say for example you drink a 2 litre bottle of water every day and you can get a relatively cheap brand for about 50p at the store, over the course of the year you would spend £182.50 on water; that's for almost the cheapest water.
A water distiller costs around £200, so after just over a year you would basically be saving money. They are cheap to run and maintain and are way, way better for you.
I think it's worth the investment.

lainey said:
I agree with the distiller option. Say for example you drink a 2 litre bottle of water every day and you can get a relatively cheap brand for about 50p at the store, over the course of the year you would spend £182.50 on water; that's for almost the cheapest water.
A water distiller costs around £200, so after just over a year you would basically be saving money. They are cheap to run and maintain and are way, way better for you.

It pays to shop around. We have two Waterwise 4000 distillers. They each make 4L of distilled water in about 5 hours.

On EU Amazon sites, they are usually 799€ each. But you can find them here for 289€.

One will last you for years and years. Our old ones lasted 4.5 years before they started to get tired, but that's with running them a lot to make distilled water for 13 people.

Definitely a good investment!

Scottie said:
lainey said:

It pays to shop around. We have two Waterwise 4000 distillers. They each make 4L of distilled water in about 5 hours.

On EU Amazon sites, they are usually 799€ each. But you can find them here for 289€.

One will last you for years and years. Our old ones lasted 4.5 years before they started to get tired, but that's with running them a lot to make distilled water for 13 people.

Definitely a good investment!

For anyone in the US looking for the same thing at the same price, there is this site:

https://www.everythingkitchens.com/home-water-distillers-water-purifiers.html

wow, thanks everyone for the water suggestions.

The problem right now (hopefully dissolved soonish) is I don't have a car (to find a spring), and I don't have money to invest in distiller as I'm still living on the money from, and working to finish, a job that should have been finished 1st of May, and have been delayed due to being very sick, for a very long time (and having lost jobs because of not having finished this one), and though having had a pretty amazing recovery starting by the end of May, and almost being cured now, I am still working on catching up, and praying that a job wil come as soon as I have finished this one, so I, and my furry friends can live when the very few moneys I have by now are spend..

So all in all it will take a little time to be able to make investments in anything.

BTW I was told by a friend that all the springs in Denmark are either covered, or have a sign saying it is forbitten to take water from them. Some more investigation is needed, but my guess is that there is good water, but the psychos are not wanting people to know.

There should be springs here in Spain though, but a car is needed for that..

hlat said:
Maybe consider investing in a water distiller. A glass of distilled water with a tiny pinch of grey sea salt (dissolved) tastes wonderful, almost sweet in a way.

When using a water distiller it really is important to enrich the destilled water with beneficial minerals (using sea salt or other means).

Otherwise you can get strong deficiencies at least of some of the essential minerals your body needs.

I was using a water distiller for about 15 years, because in the old houses in Berlin there were still lead plumbings installed. When I moved to another town a made heavy metal chelation with laboratory control that also analyzed the most essential minerals. I had strong deficiencies in some of them. Some metals were below the detecting threshold: copper, chrome, vanadium, molybdene

Back
Top Bottom