Session 9 April 2011

Thank you for another great session.

A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.
-
-
-
Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?

A: Yes.

Just wondering how close this explosion really is and how close does this have to be in order to have any effect on this small neck of the woods where we are?

If it's in our own galaxy how could astronomers get the distance so wrong? And if it's further away such as millions of light years away, what's it got to do with this small planet in the middle of nowhere?

The only thing I can come up with is what the C's once said, that time is an illusion for us. But even so, wouldn't this explosion and energy pouring into your universe from higher densities affect a lot more area of the universe than just our sector of space time?

Pashalis said:
Laura said:
Glycation is a problem only if you are eating more than 72 grams of carbohydrates per day.

what is Glycation ? I can't translate that

We're talking about an earlier post in this thread. It is when a sugar molecule binds to a protein or lipid molecule.

The thing is, some say that deep frying meat or barbecuing meat is bad because it produces glycation that is bad for your body. We are arguing that this is not the case. Actually, the WORST thing one can do is to avoid eating cooked meats and concentrate on eating carbs instead :shock: You get bad glycation for your body when you eat a bunch of carbs, even if they're not deep fried.

Q: (L) What about the things that have been breaking and strange dreams

everyone has been having?

A: SPA {See Previous Answers}

Q: (Galatea) That’s also why I had that Darkman dream?

Q: (L) I would say that having that kind of dream, is because of being aware

of negative energies trying to get in. (Galatea) Was it really for real

that a pale, humanoid creature tried to get in?

Q: (Galatea) Scary!

(Burma Jones) Did I really go and help her in her dream?

Wow

I had today dream with fighting demons and I seen Burma Jones I'm 100% sure that it was she that helped
me in the dream fighting with this demon and closing the doors.
I will describe this dream in dream section

I suppose it was Burma Jones because I remember from picture how she looks

She tell me in dream that time is near and there is help to be cartful
with fighting this time .

Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?

A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on

And now it is cleaner this topic about energy is : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22770.0
Many of us fell low energy. As I have observer I fell down energy Mondays/Tuesdays from two weeks.

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

That have sense Seeing world as it is.
And be cartful what you bring to your life.

Thx for this session some issues are now cleaner ^^.

Thank you all once again for your selfless, generous work. It's really uncanny how your questions mirror the experience of people on the forum.

C's responses again are instructive, honest and timely.

Laura said:
Burma Jones is a guy.

oh lol ; )) then maybe it was Psyche or Ailen ;)
I remember brown eyes, lush eyebrows and 100% Woman

Mod note: changed real names.

Thanks for the session team. :flowers: Now, some of the weird and darkman dreams that I had makes sense. :cool2: One question, by Ark, seems to be incomplete or is that correct? It ends with "they". :huh:

....whether there are these magnetic lines, and they rotate together with the magnet or there are no magnetic lines and they. So there is this discussion.

Vulcan59 said:
Thanks for the session team. :flowers: Now, some of the weird and darkman dreams that I had makes sense. :cool2: One question, by Ark, seems to be incomplete or is that correct? It ends with "they". :huh:

....whether there are these magnetic lines, and they rotate together with the magnet or there are no magnetic lines and they. So there is this discussion.

Should have had {Ark makes motions with hands showing what they do.}

Lukas said:
Laura said:
Burma Jones is a guy.

oh lol ; )) then maybe it was Psyche or Ailen ;)
I remember brown eyes, lush eyebrows and 100% Woman

Well Lukas, that was one of the best replies to a potentially sticky situation I've ever read. :)

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Thank you for sharing

It explains why I feel so sad and tired in the last time.

Many thanks for the new session Chateau crew!

Laura said:
All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

This very much applies to me as well. Have been stuck for a while in a build up of internal irritation and general negativity, getting distracted and giving energy to non-productive generally useless activities. I guess we all have to step up our vigilance and keep it up. What AP wrote applies:

Approaching Infinity said:
Gurdjieff talked about this idea a lot. He related it to the idea of "paying". By conscious suffering, you are "paying" or from a different perspective, saving up. The more you consciously suffer, the greater will be the joy after the period of suffering. He used the term "roses" for this, contrasted with "thorns". There's some discussion of it in Patterson's Ladies of the Rope. So if you understand the laws of the universe, you can work them consciously, instead of just mechanically cycling back and forth. In other words, use the suffering to prepare the time when you will not be suffering, and vice versa.

Part of this 'external factors' of interference in my case could be the weird dreams, dark dreams that I've been having the last few weeks with themes such as me running around either chasing someone or being chased.

Olivier said:
Hello all,

I've been out of work for two weeks, after an emotionnal breakdown at work on march 29. I've been crying a lot since and felt constantly overwhelmed by emotions, like anger or frustration bursting back to the surface after years of suppression. This is my first visit on the forum, and the first post I read since, having barely been able to cope with daily life, but the info in this session is both highly synchronous and helping much more than the doctor's proposed SSRIs (which I declined to take as you may guess. Rest and reconsidering the situation have helped too). So, thanks a lot for sharing this session.

Olivier

Maybe some light EE would help Olivier. Maybe just the three stage breathing and warriors breath and meditation, or maybe just the meditation to go to sleep at night on a mp3 player with earbuds? Hope you feel better soon!

after reading the bit about haarp...I decided to check it's data to see if there was anything interesting, but funny thing is...the site is down and it looks like it's been down for several days hmmmm :O

Back
Top Bottom