Session 9 April 2011

Polonel said:
More like RASHES, actually. Seriously, these things have appeared on my feet today. And the only things I have at home to help are corticosteroids-based. Is DMSO useful for this kind of affliction ?

Hi Polonel,

Do you know the nature of the rashes, as in, are they eczema, fungal or psoriasis for example? If you can find out, there is a good thread named Udderly Smooth with many tips for treating eczema. If it is fungal, I have personally been finding that coconut oil is doing wonders to call down my own skin rashes. I wouldn't have been able to sleep 3 weeks ago when it was at its worst if it weren't for that. I tried adding DMSO to help the coconut oil cross the skin more easily, but in my case DMSO seemed to only made my skin itchier and more irritated.

Odyssey said:
I've been having some weird, vivid dreams for the past week as well. This session offers a reasonable explanation for it.
Ditto on the low energy since around 4/4 and the vivid weird dreams lately, I was trying to figure out where it's coming from, and why more sleep wasn't helping, this at least gives some kind of explanation!

Talas said:
This session certainly aligns the Senses..much to ponder and thank you to the follow up on homer by a number of people,networking indeed..Thank you all.
Something myself and my wife notice last week around 7/8 while late night sky gazing in North wales,was what seemed to be four very distinct flashes in the
sky..it was clear not satellites or like anything we have seen before and they where very bright and in one area of the sky..Sorry if of session topic but with the
information on the wave it seemed the right place to mention it at this time as was unlike anything id seen before.

Now that you mention it, the night before I started to feel quite bad physically, I was looking out of my window, checking out a Chinese lantern (just a lantern this one), and as it passed a certain area there was a flash right above the lantern. Like a star lit up for a second and then turned off. I went to check the star charts and it was in the middle of the constellation Draco. It turns out that the cosmic explosion that the Cs referred to in the session was in Draco... Not saying it was the same thing, just saying: 'Hmm, curious...'

Regarding the bit about the Wave arriving, as well as the 'thinning of the veil' from the past session, UFO sightings have been happening more often and more blatant lately, imo. I just had a quick look at youtube the other day and it's almost a biggie per day, and I don't mean just your regular shiny dot in the sky, but more obviously weird stuff.

Gertrudes said:
Polonel said:
More like RASHES, actually. Seriously, these things have appeared on my feet today. And the only things I have at home to help are corticosteroids-based. Is DMSO useful for this kind of affliction ?

Hi Polonel,

Do you know the nature of the rashes, as in, are they eczema, fungal or psoriasis for example? If you can find out, there is a good thread named Udderly Smooth with many tips for treating eczema. If it is fungal, I have personally been finding that coconut oil is doing wonders to call down my own skin rashes. I wouldn't have been able to sleep 3 weeks ago when it was at its worst if it weren't for that. I tried adding DMSO to help the coconut oil cross the skin more easily, but in my case DMSO seemed to only made my skin itchier and more irritated.
Hi Gertrudes !

Thanks for the link. In my case, it's eczema. I always had eczema, but this last couple of years, after some dietary changes (no more dairy, spirulina, the "basics"), it was under control, exept for small spots on my elbows. Right now, my whole body itches : hands, belly, legs, feet, neck... even my face. :rotfl: <--- this is me trying to sleep, but I'm not laughing, I'm just scratching my back.

I'll definitely take a look at this cow product. Thanks again.

edit : typo

Thank you for the session! :flowers:

Difficult days here too, with ups and downs. Really helps to know that it's not only due to personal craziness!

Weird or more symbolic dreams too, and my nervous system seems to be oversensitive lately.

Polonel said:
Hi Gertrudes !

Thanks for the link. In my case, it's eczema. I always had eczema, but this last couple of years, after some dietary changes (no more dairy, spirulina, the "basics"), it was under control, exept for small spots on my elbows. Right now, my whole body itches : hands, belly, legs, feet, neck... even my face. :rotfl: <--- this is me trying to sleep, but I'm not laughing, I'm just scratching my back.

I'll definitely take a look at this cow product. Thanks again.

edit : typo

Oh dear, that sounds very itchy...
Sorry that I wasn't clear in my previous post, but I wasn't referring specifically to the Udderly Smooth cream as it seems to contain a few nasty things, but to what is suggested further down on the thread such as pure, natural shea butter, and there are also a few good suggestions on this post by manitoban.

Added: words for clarity

Laura said:
Q: (Mr. Scott) Our dog is undergoing DNA changes, too!

(Galatea) He’s gonna learn to talk!!

Ok now this could be a problem... Lilly knows wayyyyy more than just my secret recipe for baked beans :scared:

Many thanks for sharing this new session! It is very informative and addresses many topical subjects. I'm grateful; the information given is very motivating.

It is also interesting what was said about "psychic hygiene" and those DNA changes that many of us are obviously experiencing.

And regarding "music", I thought recently about abstaining hearing any "standard" music like radio, etc. at least for a certain period of time, because I noticed that the majority of all songs I ever heard isn't good at all for (body)/soul/mind – it's programming. So it seems to me that it's better to quit listening to such music and just simply try to concentrate on things deeply and to do more meditation (during walking and other occasions).

But I'm stunned how many similarities between the experiences and thoughts (and perhaps lessons) of the forum members exist.

Q: (L) Is the Fukushima plant under control?

A: What?!?
Probably under control or controlled by the Powers That Be. :P

about the ”new” explosion
Ought to be “new”.

Hildegarda said:
thank you for another great session! Andromeda, you are a natural! :flowers:

Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

This really stood out for me. Lately, we have been having issues with extended family that, I feel, have strained our "psychic hygiene". Kids, too, have had similar things with friends. This may have been a total coincidence, but the importance of maintaining diet and being vigilant about SEEing things correctly cannot be overstated. Thank you for an important and timely reminder.

You are not alone Hildegarda, Last week-end I have a surprise visit from my sister and I had to show her the door at the end of the day and tell her that it was permanent. I will do what I will do, protecting my family from negative exterior influence is been up graded to high priority.

On a opposite side, as the univers is always seeking balance, lately people that I meet occasionally came asking question related to the world change and asked me what was going on. One opened the conversation by asking me if I had read Velikovsky is book world in collision. I couldn't get away from is questioning, he was really looking for answer and I send him to sott.net. But I felt that he was honestly asking and I will lent you a book if you really want to know how deep the rabbit hold is, I said. He said sure and tonight when we meet, I will lent him the wave book one as I'm reading is book by Velikovsky at the moment. I though it is a good read before James McCanney is book that expect to receive this week. I have send more people lately to sott.net and the wave in french or English, some may show up one days on the forum.

Laura said:
A: Watch the diet!

Q: (L) Does that mean as I think, being very careful about any carbs?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) is that because we are being beamed as I suspect? This HAARP activity?

Q: (L) And so one must keep that in mind while this heavy beaming is going on. One needs to be extra careful in all respects of hygiene: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

I wonder how this fits my case. When eating few carbs for long, I found my weight indeed goes down and stays down, and I'm already (chronically) somewhat underweight. Many months I've had little in the way of veggies except buckwheat, potatoes, quinoa, and most of the time no fruit at all (sometimes small amounts). I usually go by a kind of feel, trying to go past and ignore the inner noise of cravings that may appear, and sense without desire what the body 'wants', what would suit it at that moment. Recently this spring, this has led to suddenly upping the amount of both complex and simple carbs in having both more fruit and more buckwheat, and feeling quite well - weight back to a more 'normal' (for me) 50kg also.

Laura said:
Glycation is a problem only if you are eating more than 72 grams of carbohydrates per day.

< 72 grams of carbs means no more big buckwheat pancakes (a single huge one has that much!), and no large numbers of blinis. The diet must really then be meat-based...

Laura said:
Herr Eisenheim said:
Laura said:
A: Help is on the way! Goodbye!
Good to know.
Thanks for the memo 6th density STO :)

Keep in mind that WE may be that help...

Somehow, that thought made me laugh with joy. Guess there is no greater help to be had than getting able to help - and then helping.

Polonel said:
Gertrudes said:
Polonel said:

Hi Polonel,

Hi Gertrudes !

I'm getting the same thing and its been going on for at least a month. I used to have really bad eczema but it cleared up when I gave up milk, if memory serves. It doesn't really remind me of the eczema I had, but I get it on my stomach, inside of my wrists and on my right inside ankle.

Thanks for sharing the session!

Thanks for sharing this session!

Q: (L) And so one must keep that in mind while this heavy beaming is going on. One needs to be extra careful in all respects of hygiene: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

A: Yes. As we said a moment ago, there are forces seeking to interfere with the process.

I've been feeling very up and down lately. I thought I was going crazy too! As if I had some type of bi-polar issues. I'd go from a relatively calm, semi-unified state of being, where I'm highly present in the situation, giving my full attention to all that I am doing, only to have other days where I'm completely fragmented and going through major inner struggles and depression. I could not account for such sudden shifts OTHER than interference, so now it makes more sense.

Q: (L) What about the things that have been breaking and strange dreams everyone has been having?

A: SPA {See Previous Answers}

Q: (Galatea) That’s also why I had that Darkman dream?

Q: (L) I would say that having that kind of dream, is because of being aware of negative energies trying to get in. (Galatea) Was it really for real that a pale, humanoid creature tried to get in?

Q: (Galatea) Scary!

(Burma Jones) Did I really go and help her in her dream?

Way to kick some unwanted visitor arse, Burma! I had a dream a few weeks ago very similar, although logos5x6 only offered me some 'good luck', what am I, chop liver? :rolleyes:

A: We have more in mind. Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

Q: (L) So, in other words: awareness. Calling a spade a spade and not allowing something negative to enter you and believing it is positive. You can see it, perceive it and acknowledge it but not allow it to influence you. Because obviously, you cannot shut off your perceptions of the world, but you can control how it affects you. So, don’t let it inside, thinking it’s something that it’s not.

(Belibaste) So, see it as it is. If it is negative, see it as negative.

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

Q: (Galatea) Choose the seeds you wish to water.

(L) Is that basically what we’re talking about here?

A: Yes

Anyways, thank you again for this session. Reading this thread felt therapeutic and has given lots to ponder. I actually just purchased a book called 'This is your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession'. So reading what the C's have said about negative music has got me wondering about this. They have already said Pink Floyd is higher consciousness music. So I wonder what the difference between negative and positive music really is. Could it solely be based on the notations used or something deeper in the sense of what the musician is 'channeling' during the writing process.

Back
Top Bottom