Session 9 April 2011

Personal Message (Offline)

Session 9 April 2011
« on: Yesterday at 12:07:26 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Session 9 April 2011

Present: Ark, Laura, Andromeda, Atriedes, Galatea, PoB, Perceval, Mr. Scott, Psyche, Burma Jones, Ottershrew, Ailén, Belibaste.

Andromeda and Laura on board. This was training session but turned out very well! The delivery was fast and smooth.

Q: (L) Who do we have with us tonight?

A: Koripfqek

Q:(L) Have you ever had a body of your own?

A: Have will do!

Q: (L) Are you a discarnate?

A: Cassiopaea 6th density is existent on all levels.

Q: (L) I wonder if that wind blowing through the chimney will come through on the tape? That would sound creepy, wouldn’t it?

{Transcriber’s note: Indeed, the howling of the wind came through on the tape. Creepy!}

Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?

A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on

Q: (Ark) So, uh, I will tell a story about this “using all your senses”. A few days ago, I went out and I almost had an accident. I was driving on the interior peripherique - on the lane that was closest to the middle. There are three lanes. There was a guy behind me who was very unhappy that I was driving only 90kmh. He was swaying from left to right, trying to get past me and I could see it in the rear-view mirror. I looked to the right and realized I cannot do anything, because there was a car. I could see it.

So, I stayed. After about two minutes, you know, the one behind me again starts to act impatient behind me. But then, I look in the mirror again and the car to the right is gone. So I figure he must have moved somewhere else. Then I started to do {Ark makes descriptive hand gestures showing his driving maneuver} – only the car was there exactly in the right angle [to be in the blind spot.] But, uh, he was a young guy and he was fast. He steps on the brakes – and nothing happened, you see? I usually do not do such things. I was thinking very fast and that he must be gone, but I was not 100% sure. So, I should have waited until I was 100% sure. So, of course nothing happened, he just got upset.

A: We have more in mind. Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

Q: (L) So, in other words: awareness. Calling a spade a spade and not allowing something negative to enter you and believing it is positive. You can see it, perceive it and acknowledge it but not allow it to influence you. Because obviously, you cannot shut off your perceptions of the world, but you can control how it affects you. So, don’t let it inside, thinking it’s something that it’s not.

(Belibaste) So, see it as it is. If it is negative, see it as negative.

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

Q: (Galatea) Choose the seeds you wish to water.

(L) Is that basically what we’re talking about here?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) But I would say that everybody needs a panoramic retro-mirror.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) because that stuff sneaks up behind you and it gets in your blind spot. OK, Atreides. Your question.

(Atriedes) It’s slightly personal. I’ve been having hallucinations. Like, I was drawing and I saw things in my drawing that were moving sometimes – and I keep hearing people say things that they’re not actually saying.

A: Cosmic changes!! DNA changes!

Q: (Atriedes) So, I’m not going insane?

A: No.

Q: (Galatea) Is that the same that is happening to me? I have been seeing things as well.

A: Yes. When you remember yourselves five or ten years ago, do you recognize the changes thus far?

Q: Everyone: “yes!”

A: Do you not suspect that these changes are also matched or mirrored in your most basic structure?

Q: (L) Hadn’t really thought about it.

A: This is how work on the self works! It prepares you for even more dramatic and rapid changes! And this is ”receivership capacity”.

Q: So, you’re saying when you work on yourself, and you change something from a certain level, that it acts on more fundamental levels even as far as your DNA? Which then enables you to receive finer or differently tuned energies, which can help to change you more? And if that happens, it enables you to achieve more and do more. Is that sort of what we’re getting at here?

A: Yes. Not quite clear as you put it; but close enough.

Q: (L) Do I need to be clearer?

A: When you do, you will.

Q: (L) Is there any relation between the above and the rashes that people here are having?

A: Watch the diet!

Q: (L) Does that mean as I think, being very careful about any carbs?

Q: (L) is that because we are being beamed as I suspect? This HAARP activity?

Q: (L) And so one must keep that in mind while this heavy beaming is going on. One needs to be extra careful in all respects of hygiene: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

A: Yes. As we said a moment ago, there are forces seeking to interfere with the process.

Q: (L) What about the things that have been breaking and strange dreams everyone has been having?

A: SPA {See Previous Answers}

Q: (Galatea) That’s also why I had that Darkman dream?

Q: (L) I would say that having that kind of dream, is because of being aware of negative energies trying to get in. (Galatea) Was it really for real that a pale, humanoid creature tried to get in?

A few days ago I had an experience that i've been having since i was young just that a little bit different. This is the feeling of being physically parallized in the period almost when you are entering the state of sleep, semi-awake that is. In such state I can't speak or move, but i can see and breath, it was terrifying at first, but over time I discobered that since all i can do is breath, breathing in deeply and breathing out hardly to try to hear my voice was/is the only way out of such state, unlike just letting the feeling just happen without brething or effort would make it really worse up to the point that i'd feel like epileptic.
So, a few days ago i had such state again, this time with the diference that when i was going to preform the manouver i saw accros the room a dark shadow of a man almost like a ninja but all black, and sudently started moving as if it was being electrified, at that point , i knew it couldnt be an intruder, and knew it wasnt human, but i couldnt move. right now all I can recall is me still breathing, and this time i could make word out of my breath while in this state, so i called my brother who sleeps in my same room. he woke up when my feeling and the shadow banished...
A week or two latter, probably last week, again the same sensation before sleep happened. this time, while breathing i tryed to grab my brother's finger (eventhough i didn't know his hand was there, since everthing is dark), to try to awaken him so he could see how I look in this state or what he sees while im like that(i thought then, and I always try so). so when I almost grab his finger (which i didn't see, but i figured was there) I see a dark hand with long pointing nails, dark as the figure described previously forming just in front and just before my hand touches my brother's. i knew is was nothing good, i pulled my hand back and closed the eyes the most i could, when i grabed my brothe's finger (accidentaly) the feeling and the hand slowly banished as my movements came back, this time my brother did't wake up....

I was scared, the only thing i could associate this with, its only that I was tired, but not even, I reminded me what laura described in Soul Hackers, about the creatures trying to grab her and she resisting their influence.

I know we all need a hand, but not a dark one!...

Polonel said:
Gertrudes said:
Polonel said:
More like RASHES, actually. Seriously, these things have appeared on my feet today. And the only things I have at home to help are corticosteroids-based. Is DMSO useful for this kind of affliction ?

Hi Polonel,

Do you know the nature of the rashes, as in, are they eczema, fungal or psoriasis for example? If you can find out, there is a good thread named Udderly Smooth with many tips for treating eczema. If it is fungal, I have personally been finding that coconut oil is doing wonders to call down my own skin rashes. I wouldn't have been able to sleep 3 weeks ago when it was at its worst if it weren't for that. I tried adding DMSO to help the coconut oil cross the skin more easily, but in my case DMSO seemed to only made my skin itchier and more irritated.
Hi Gertrudes !

Thanks for the link. In my case, it's eczema. I always had eczema, but this last couple of years, after some dietary changes (no more dairy, spirulina, the "basics"), it was under control, exept for small spots on my elbows. Right now, my whole body itches : hands, belly, legs, feet, neck... even my face. :rotfl: <--- this is me trying to sleep, but I'm not laughing, I'm just scratching my back.

I'll definitely take a look at this cow product. Thanks again.

edit : typo

Hi Polonel, if it is Spring where you are, and you go outside much, you may need to shower off any pollen at night to keep from itching.

We're heading into high tree pollen season here, and soon I'll be doing the same. The only ointment that helps me is a product called Cerave', it is sold in drugstores like CVS and Walgreens. It has some icky things in it, but its also the only thing that works for my skin, as shea butter and coconut oil applied to my skin causes hives. (which I do not understand at all, since I can eat coconut oil just fine.)

I've had severe eczema and psoriasis for a very long time. Spring is the worst, and I do sympathize for anyone going through the itchies. Nettle tea applied as a skin wash might help, so does drinking it. Its a natural antihistamine.

:hug:

Turgon said:
So I wonder what the difference between negative and positive music really is. Could it solely be based on the notations used or something deeper in the sense of what the musician is 'channeling' during the writing process.

There's some on the subject in this 2009 session - the aspect of voice and what it conveys.

Thank you Laura for posting this session. The information is most timely. As usual, the C's go straight to the heart of things that matter. Their focus and consistency is simply remarkable. The impact (on me at least) is magnified by this wonderful question and answer format. I am grateful for your efforts and generosity.

I too have felt strange these past 2 weeks. Most noticeably in my blood pressure fluctuations. I watch this closely each day and was puzzled by the jumps lately. It seems to happen more whenever some sort of static field is present, as in a storm front. The comment on "hygiene" really struck a chord. I see quite clearly what I must do. It was a wonderful and much needed reminder.

Great and timely session.
I've been physically exhausted for no reason these three last weeks so i don't know if it is related to what has been discussed in the session. In any case it's time to be careful everyone.

Many thanks for the session!!!!

RedFox said:
A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

I've been going out of my way to avoid negative input (movies, tv, music etc)...after I noticed how bad I was feeling after experiencing them....its the ones I didn't label as bad that became sort of addictive.

dannybananny said:
Recently I made decision to stop watching movies and listening to some music and was thinking about negative thoughts a bit! This stressed the importance of it. Thanks for sharing!

I also made the decision recently to stop definitely these negative influences (movies, tv, videogames, music, etc) ... Read to the C's now prompts me to move forward in my decision.

Thanks for posting this session, another great session! thanks crew!!!! :headbanger: :clap:

(Galatea) I knew it! I’ve been reading reports about animals doing unusual things. The animals are getting smarter!

A: Yes!

Some unusual animal behavior here on the farm too in the last week. A horse in a neighboring pasture across the road showed up at a gate just across from where we keep two black hogs we got recently. The horse was fascinated with the pigs and stood motionless for some time staring at the pigs at least 300' distance. Our cows crossed a good sized pasture to meet these pigs up close and personal. The pigs were very interested in the cows too. There was something more "communal" going on than offhand curiosity.

Hell yeah that's why something different is happening to my pet, she is a loving dog, little tedious but she has the tendency to eat everything in the past, but from I don't know when, whe have some swing chair (lol I don't know how to say it in english), and she always see us, and sometimes I saw her trying to be over the swing chair. And today there were some pigeons, and as usually the dog runs to eat them, and there was no chaos and no dog runing over them so I asked to myself, is she tied to a tree? but I saw her just sitting and watching them, like some calm kid that don't bother her self again when she watched pigeons, like not following her dog programs LOL.

Some aspect I relate to the session.

Thanks.

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Hi!

Thanks for this session! I guess I'm not the only one who needs something like this... Well, I'm sure now that I read what everybody posted... It is very good to know that you are not the only one having these strange experiences and that you're not completely crazy. :)

I've been having some negative feelings this last weeks... and specially today because I woke up feeling sick AGAIN (the last years I have been getting all the time sick, each time worse). I'm in the UltraMind 6 weeks program and doing Eiriu Eolas on Mondays and Thursdays, and some other days as I feel I need it more than just two days a week for some time, so I know I am doing something to get better now.

My little brother had a dream with Tigers, and I remember also dreaming something about tiger or big cats these days... Also, I felt strange energies in the house. And I have experiences with all black "nija" people since I'm very young.

I'm usually a very "optimistic" person with a lot of joy. Yet, I can't help sometimes feeling kind of helpless (impotent would be a better word but I don't know if you use it a lot in English). Sometimes I just feel that I can't bear all this, I feel a little bit young (I'm 21 years old) and unable to do all "this" (that I still don't know exactly what it is), I just feel that I won't have enough time to work on my self, or to learn everything I have to learn, to read everything that I have to read, to clean myself, to be ready, you know? So I feel hopeless for myself and those who surround me...

Let me explain, I had dreams since I am very young, and this dreams sometimes tell me what's going to happen in the future, but as dreams are always a little bit tricky, I never know what is what until it happens, so the moment comes and I remember I already knew it. And this transcriptions and the dreams you describe reminded me of one of my dreams... one that I knew that had meaning but I just couldn't know what was that meaning yet, it didn't had a Tiger but it had a Puma/Cougar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar). This in addition to meeting A LOT of people who says that there's "something special and weird" about me makes me feel a little anxious, because I feel that I have some responsibility in something that I don't know what it is, and I don't know if I'm going to be able to do it because I'm so young and I still need to learn so much. (This moment is reminding me of a dream, BTW :zzz: :shock:) AND... I don't even know if I want to do it...

I don't usually speak about this, and I'm sorry if it's not the right place... but I just felt like sharing with you, because you seem to be people who can understand all this, people who also lived something similar, in the way of strange experiences. And, honestly, we all know that sometimes you just can't go around saying all this, because people believe you are crazy... :umm:

In conclusion... :lol: I'm very thankful for this sessions and all the material you produce and share, I have to really focus and try to learn as much as I can, but sometimes I just feel SO ignorant, and that scares me a little bit, because I want to know what I'm doing, to know and not just believe unconsciously in things. And also, I know I've been manipulated by "entities" provoking a lot fear in me when I was a child, and I saw other people being manipulated by "entities" in order to hurt me or to get something from me. And sometimes this feeling is so strong, added to my "friends" telling me that I act like a "grown up", "old person" because I don't let my self "just go with the flow and enjoy", that I end up feeling pessimist and hopeless, and, therefore searching for distraction in order to forget...

SO... THANKS AGAIN SOTT for all your effort in keeping the Lighthouse ON, so we don't get lost in the Ocean.

I loved this phrase "Chose the seed you wish to water" :lol:

:hug:

Olivier said:
Hello all,

I've been out of work for two weeks, after an emotionnal breakdown at work on march 29. I've been crying a lot since and felt constantly overwhelmed by emotions, like anger or frustration bursting back to the surface after years of suppression. This is my first visit on the forum, and the first post I read since, having barely been able to cope with daily life, but the info in this session is both highly synchronous and helping much more than the doctor's proposed SSRIs (which I declined to take as you may guess. Rest and reconsidering the situation have helped too). So, thanks a lot for sharing this session.

Olivier

You are not alone on that front Olivier. I've missed 3 days of work each of the past 3 weeks with episodes of almost falling completely apart and staying in bed. It is still a fight to try to stay dug out of the deepest depression long enough to recover and try to hold down my job. Hang in there. That is the only advice I can offer, as I go through this periodically and it is hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Back
Top Bottom