Session 9 April 2011

OrangeScorpion said:
Many thanks for the session!!!!

I also made the decision recently to stop definitely these negative influences (movies, tv, videogames, music, etc) ... Read to the C's now prompts me to move forward in my decision.

In my case it was like a disgust feeling, but with a reason, seeing in videogames blood and violent ways of kill the enemy or whatever, and I say ok its action but they put the thing as everyone loves to see blood and violence. And there is people who do that.

About movies, it depends on the movie and how you see it obviosly, I analyze them, and sometimes talking in my mind about this or that and enjoy more than just seeing the movie.

And for music, I think I should erase from my ipod few songs.

Wow, great session... lots to ponder!

Although these past couple of weeks have been really busy at work, I haven't been having some of the lows others have reported. Well, I have been getting really tired in the afternoons but I think that is from not being able to get to sleep before 10/11pm recently.

There was a strange thing that happened last week.... On my way to work, I saw a pickup truck about 500m ahead of me clearly turn into a church parking lot. As I got closer there was a small dip where one loses sight of the entrance for a second... and when I came over, the pickup truck was gone!! There was no where else to go and there was only that entrance and if it backed out, I would have had to swerve, but it just completely dissappeared.... very strange.

I've also had really strange dreams but can't remember them... need to start writing these down!

A bell toll for the fact that I need much conscious suffering within, starting right now. Merci for sharing your "heart" with us All Laura and team.

I've been staying away from violent or negative movies for some time now. They seem to have had much more effect that before. I also have found that negative music is not something I want to hear.

Just a thought, but perhaps because through EE we are dealing with our emotions, and don't need some sort of outside release. I sure hope so, it's something that I noticed right away with the practice of EE, and maybe even because of the diet.

And indeed the past couple of weeks have been a real struggle for me. It seemed not only that one Monday on 4/4 that many of us experienced a strange lack of health (energy), but it seemed to skip days for me. One day I would be filled with normal amounts of modivation, and the next, wondering why I even get up in the morning.

Things will only get more interesting here on out the way it sounds. :)

cubbex said:
OrangeScorpion said:
Many thanks for the session!!!!

I also made the decision recently to stop definitely these negative influences (movies, tv, videogames, music, etc) ... Read to the C's now prompts me to move forward in my decision.

In my case it was like a disgust feeling, but with a reason, seeing in videogames blood and violent ways of kill the enemy or whatever, and I say ok its action but they put the thing as everyone loves to see blood and violence. And there is people who do that.

About movies, it depends on the movie and how you see it obviosly, I analyze them, and sometimes talking in my mind about this or that and enjoy more than just seeing the movie.

And for music, I think I should erase from my ipod few songs.

Yes cubbex, not all films are negative influences, not all music is negative.

But finding videogames or TV programs that have a positive influence on me ... That I have not yet found.

For TV shows (programs) I think the sensible thing is to turn off television forever. :)

...the problem is that I love television :evil: :headbash:

EDDIT:add sentence

Approaching Infinity said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?
A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.
Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?
A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.

Gurdjieff talked about this idea a lot. He related it to the idea of "paying". By conscious suffering, you are "paying" or from a different perspective, saving up. The more you consciously suffer, the greater will be the joy after the period of suffering. He used the term "roses" for this, contrasted with "thorns". There's some discussion of it in Patterson's Ladies of the Rope. So if you understand the laws of the universe, you can work them consciously, instead of just mechanically cycling back and forth. In other words, use the suffering to prepare the time when you will not be suffering, and vice versa.

Replying to myself here. Found these quotes on the subject:

A few weeks later, in a seemingly by-the-way association that flowed from
a totally different subject, Gurdjieff referred again to my smoking
denial. He had driven to Rouen that day, making the one hundred
sixty-eight-mile round trip in his customary record time. He was back in
the Café de la Paix by seven-fifteen that evening where the Rope was
waiting for him. He dropped into the banquette with a sigh of pleasure and
began talking about “roses, roses …” how he felt. He had consummated a
successful business transaction which put off for one week a certain
financial reckoning. Then, he told us, instead of “roses, roses …” there
would soon be “thorns, thorns …” But thorns in one’s outer world were
good, because then there were roses in the inner world.

“It is law,” he said. “For one dissatisfaction, always there must be one
satisfaction.”
Over his coffee he asked us which we thought he would
rather have—roses in his inner world, or in his outer world, then decided
he had posed too complicated a question. “Better that I tell you one
thing,” he said. “This will make you rich for life …” He raised his index
finger, held it pointing up in the teaching pose.

“There are two struggles—inner-world struggle and outer-world struggle,
but never can these two make contact, to make data for the third world.
Not even God gives this possibility for contact between inner- and
outer-world struggles; not even your heredity. Only one thing—you must
make intentional contact between outer-world struggle and inner-world
struggle; only then can you make data for the Third World of Man,
sometimes called World of the Soul. Understand?”

Kathryn Hulme (http://www.gurdjieff.org/hulme1.htm)

All the techniques focused on what Gurdjieff sometimes referred to as
putting his followers "in galoshes." (Imagine a big, black, smelly rubber
boot—big enough so you can't see your way out, you are over your head.
It's dark, unpleasant, unfamiliar, confusing, frightening, disorienting.
Everything you were comfortable with is taken away. You don't feel at all
happy in your own skin.) In discussing the purpose of this once, he told
Hulme: "I wish you be not like merde. So first I make you feel like merde.
Only from there can one begin." And again, according to Solano's notes:
"After roses, roses come thorns. Only then with thorns can man have
possibility for happiness.
After thorns comes the branching of the river,
the two rivers. If not get on river which continues, you go on other,
which goes down, down—and into the watercloset, moreover public
watercloset."

http://www.gurdjieff.org/rope.htm

from Gertrudes
Quote from: Laura on Yesterday at 11:16:37 PM
Quote from: Herr Eisenheim on Yesterday at 11:04:38 PM
Quote from: Laura on Yesterday at 12:07:26 PM

A: Help is on the way! Goodbye!

Good to know.
Thanks for the memo 6th density STO Smiley

Keep in mind that WE may be that help...

Laugh indeed!

:clap: :thup:

:v:

Yes! we should keep that in mind!!!

Thanks for the interesting session chateau personnel. One of the questions that Laura asked was on my mind on the 7th or 8th but I got side tracked from posting it (or like it) in questions for the C's:

Q: (L) you mean cumulatively the 2,000 nuclear explosions? And now, this on top of all of that is like critical mass of exposure?

A: Yes.

Trying to remember specifically about critical mass.. I think it was more a question in terms of 4D STS using these deliberate and/or accidental toxic affects on humans to work toward locking in the planet, trying to create a barrier against the wave -so to speak. I guess my question was more in relation to Fukashima; Is it possible, or an attempt by 4d STS to lock the world in a frequency that is separating it (the World) from the potential of moving back to STO, or those with the potential?

That might not be too clear, which was something else keeping me from posting the question as well when I intended to.

As far as health goes, I've had the energy of a bull lately yet have had lots of aches and pains and experienced the first (head) cold I've had in, I dunno, it must be nearly 5 years now. It has lasted the last 4 days and I'm still sniffley. At the same time I can't seem to get past 4-5 hours a night without having to get out of bed, usually for the day, but sometimes after a cig I can get back to sleep for an hour or two.
[me=Balberon]scratches his head.[/me]

Thank you again for sharing the session so quickly. Always wonderful to read , reflect and Learn, though pain to observe the failures and pitfalls.

Session 9 April 2011

Present: Ark, Laura, Andromeda, Atriedes, Galatea, PoB, Perceval, Mr. Scott, Psyche, Burma Jones, Ottershrew, Ailén, Belibaste.

Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?

A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on

It looks as if this is for me. I will need to rant which I was postponing for a while. Until recently we are short staffed and work life is very bad. I was under enormous pressure from the office work. I work for a Evil bank in IT ( this thought itself is a pain) . How much I avoid the work and take breaks, I end up in meetings over phone for 8 hrs/day minimum , 3 different things doing simultaneously every minute and still dissatisfied. some days 8AM to 11 PM with some driving time in between. constant pressure of pending work, predators insecurity of being busted for my inefficiencies, Need to go behind the people and demand to get them finish the work with my narcissistic fears and constant mental thought loops of "you are liar , cheater and you are going loose, you are a looser". How much I wash out this thought loop with EE it comes back and often puzzles me. How much I try to self remember, it is tough. self remembering produces a pain block "you are liar , cheater, I don't like you, I hate you " ( negative introject) pops up. I wonder where the this is coming from.

Watching my self, gives me the question "What the heck this life is ?". Torturous to face the feeling of going down. sleep panic attacks became intense produce intense guilt and shame of failure along with their characteristic ADD symptoms. In fact I go office late, Ignore the manager expectation of quick response, takes breaks and bypass the responsibilities to boss ,who ran like crazy for his promotion until recently, thus forcing me to run too and we are short staffed and I am new so need to run. Still find it challenge to control all this ADD type issues. It's always a challenge to figure out sleep attacks are cause of pain in office or vice versa or both are coopting.

some times behave like passive aggressive, feed on people some times, aggressive and highly dissatisfied with life and feel hopeless as long as in the job. Of course all of this emotional thinking, predator's fears , primitive defense mechanism, though the reality of work load and pressures are true too ( though they are reduced during last month due to new help arraival ). Lack of time to do any thing is the biggest disappointing factor in all of this and many times I ask my self "what is the purpose of life ?" with disappointment.

Not feeling like making food or cleaning the dishes, not feeling like detoxing. It all points to sleep attacks and their by product of ADD symptoms. Feel extremely painful to know that I am not able spend time on spiritual work. Constant Running like a mouse over a wheel.

A: We have more in mind. Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

Another painful instance is the thought that "I pray saying LIVE IN ME TODAY, BE MY DAILY BREAD" , but spend 10 to 12 hrs in office stuff for a evil bank. It hurts, though not sure what is right or wrong.

I am under swamp of programs that arised due to constant running for months and predators insecurity for my failings at work, panic attacks and ADD issues. confusions and constant deflections to avoid pain of wasting time and Mostly lack of time to calm down and reflect.

Magical thinking that some how things will change and all will be alright. and I will be able to detox, look at my emotions, eating more varied healthy food consistently.

though I started teaching EE recently, going to Rolfing, the feeling of this constant running is not good for me still lingers. Still Feel tired in a day of office work( obviously from endless mental programs that run in hectic life) after 2 days of charged up weekend rest. Though I control the negative emotions ( rather shut it) , still Confuses me to no end about what else to do ?. thoughts like "Why don't I use retirement savings any way all will go down soon." Well, they won't come for long, so I chugg on. Not sure what is right or wrong. I know there is some thread in forum, read little bit.

Q: (L) So, in other words: awareness. Calling a spade a spade and not allowing something negative to enter you and believing it is positive. You can see it, perceive it and acknowledge it but not allow it to influence you. Because obviously, you cannot shut off your perceptions of the world, but you can control how it affects you. So, don’t let it inside, thinking it’s something that it’s not.

(Belibaste) So, see it as it is. If it is negative, see it as negative.

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

Q: (Galatea) Choose the seeds you wish to water.

(L) Is that basically what we’re talking about here?

A: Yes

Thank you to all present at the chateau. Much said puts a few things of late into better understanding both externally and internally, including that of my dear pets. If I'd read this yesterday morning before work, interpretations would have been accelerated, instead of scratching my head for the rest of the day and even into today; now it makes much more sense; many thanks. :flowers:

Thanks for sharing the session!
Its very inspiring to know that we will have help in the future as well as now. (Thank you to all that helped with this session!) :hug: :love:

seek10 said:
though I started teaching EE recently, going to Rolfing, the feeling of this constant running is not good for me still lingers. Still Feel tired in a day of office work( obviously from endless mental programs that run in hectic life) after 2 days of charged up weekend rest. Though I control the negative emotions ( rather shut it) , still Confuses me to no end about what else to do ?. thoughts like "Why don't I use retirement savings any way all will go down soon." Well, they won't come for long, so I chugg on. Not sure what is right or wrong. I know there is some thread in forum, read little bit.

Hello seek10, I'm sorry to hear where are you going through, have you the chance taking some days off from work, so that you could gain perspective again? Cause I can imagine, if you are still in this vicious cycle, it is really hard to make a proper decision and from there network about it.

My two cents.

Thanks to all involved for another humdinger of a session!! :hug:

The past two or three weeks have been really difficult for me – I've been assailed on all sides by old programs and routines. It's been a kind of childish voice, of 'Why do I have to do THAT?' and general hatred of life on this planet and having to be here. It was all quite stressful and draining and provoked the 'thirst for dissociation' (as WK describes it). Anyway, I've increased my magnesium intake (now using transdermal oil and foot baths more or less daily in addition to oral supplementation, to combat stress and leg cramps) and two sessions of three stage breathing every day. I stopped doing the round breathing as I could not function at work, being overwhelmed by the urge to cry nearly all day. My diet has been good, meat cooked in good fats at nearly every meal, buckwheat and small amounts of root vegetables, apart from a little applesauce with coconut oil daily – I will have to experiment with leaving that out I think.

I had a rash in my leg one week ago, I thought it was a insect bite, it appeared while I slept but I am not sure if it was an insect. In my country there is a gel pomade very very efective to rashes in general, each gram contains :
camphor 1 mg, menthol 5 mg, camomile extract 10 mg, arnica 5 mg, calendula extract 20 mg, aloe vera gel 50 mg.

In the other hand I am having problems with inflammed gums, since 3 weeks ago, there is no reason for that because according to the dentist I have no tartar and I have good hygiene. I didn't have problems with it since I had brackets 15 years ago. I started to smoke and tried also a kind of chew tobacco 2 months ago without problem (the first days I got some heartburn but then it got normal) and I tested to quit smoking for a couple of days and the inflamation in the gums drops. If I smoke it inflames, but the problem is localized in a specific zone, it is not in all the gums. A very near friend started with the same problem 2 weeks ago, with pain in his gums which bloods. He smokes also and as a consecuence of that, he is thinking on quit smoking! because he also think it have to do with it. This give me a bad feeling and made me suspect that something strange was happening, and in fact I thought if I am not recieving an energy to made think that cigarettes are harmful for me. . I found that nicotine is the only thing that has helped me be able to intellectual activities after lunch, because if I studied or read after eating, my digestion stops.
But I'll stop smoking for a few days to see what happens with my gums.

Back
Top Bottom