Session 9 March 2024

A: Sequence of program change.

Q: (L) What program change?

A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.
A: Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way.
I noticed a declaration on Easter Sunday March 31 earlier this week. I was going to cook bacon, and I looked for my Christmas Santa plate. I couldn't find it, so I got a white plate and put a new pack of bacon on it. I opened the pack and started cooking bacon in the pan. A few minutes later, I looked away from the pan towards counter with the plate of bacon, and that's when I saw it. The Christmas Santa plate was side by side with the white plate on the counter.

I asked everyone, and no one had put the Christmas Santa plate on the counter. The bacon also didn't cook up the same way that it usually does in the pan, and my son didn't like how it tasted. We went out of town and came back today. I opened a new pack of the usual bacon and cooked it, and it still didn't cook the usual way and my son still didn't like the taste.

I noticed a declaration on Easter Sunday March 31 earlier this week. I was going to cook bacon, and I looked for my Christmas Santa plate. I couldn't find it, so I got a white plate and put a new pack of bacon on it. I opened the pack and started cooking bacon in the pan. A few minutes later, I looked away from the pan towards counter with the plate of bacon, and that's when I saw it. The Christmas Santa plate was side by side with the white plate on the counter.

I asked everyone, and no one had put the Christmas Santa plate on the counter. The bacon also didn't cook up the same way that it usually does in the pan, and my son didn't like how it tasted. We went out of town and came back today. I opened a new pack of the usual bacon and cooked it, and it still didn't cook the usual way and my son still didn't like the taste.

Dear lord, if the program change is to make bacon taste bad, I think Imma check out to 5D.

My pupils were dilated. It lasted 4/5 days...

There are several reports of animals going blind when taking Ivermectin. It has something to do with receptors in retina. It is not a common thing, it seems, but it can happen. They think it has something to do with gene polymorphism. If that's true, then it could be that some human beings are also more sensitive to Ivermectin than others. In such case, you either need to avoid taking Ivermectin at all, or you need to use much smaller doses than what is generally recommended.

I don't want to lose my sight, I need it too much to read...
Thanks @Persej for the information...
Just this morning I tried a new 3mg trial of ivermectin and for the moment everything is normal, I plan to do it for 3 days which will be equivalent to a 12mg capsule, if no side effects appear by tomorrow morning...
Which I will do again at the beginning of each month if all goes well... I will keep you informed.

Another option for program change that has to do with 'lands and skies and waters' - birds!

There are now instances of dead penguins in Antarctica, going all the way to dead crows in Russia.

Ducks in a Row, All Jabbed With Bird Flu Vaccine​

Story at a glance:
  • France plans to vaccinate 64 million ducks across 2,700 farms against bird flu, at a cost of $105 million
  • The vaccination campaign, which is mandatory for farms with more than 250 ducks or those raising ducks for meat or foie gras, was launched in response to the country’s repeated outbreaks of bird flu since 2020
  • Birds vaccinated for bird flu may not show signs of illness but could still transmit the virus, causing further circulation of the disease
  • As a result, the U.S. restricted the importation of poultry from France, as well as live ducks, duck eggs and untreated duck products from the European Union, Iceland, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Norway
  • Bird flu is being painted as the next big pandemic, and the U.S. is testing avian flu vaccines for use in poultry and people

Bird flu is said to be 100x worse than covid or something in some reports. Be afraid! Maybe they gave mRNA shots to birds. There are various effects that can flow from this. The birds get sick, meaning they have to be culled. And of course, that means birds are getting sick! More vaccines! Killing more, and necessitating more culling. And humans freaking out.

And then maybe the domestic birds have started shedding, and now it's spread to wild flocks?

Or maybe the PTB also spread a virus amongst wild flocks, too - in order to have them die, and scare the population. Instead of killing humans, kill the birds to scare the humans. We have the info from the biolabs in Ukraine about using migratory birds as a weapon. Maybe that was rolled out across the world...

Edit: they are saying bird flu has spread to livestock (cows) and maybe also pigs. Humans are next. Disease X?

Just this morning I tried a new 3mg trial of ivermectin and for the moment everything is normal, I plan to do it for 3 days which will be equivalent to a 12mg capsule, if no side effects appear by tomorrow morning...
Which I will do again at the beginning of each month if all goes well... I will keep you informed.

Ok. But maybe you should not take it every day. Remember what Gaby said:

That is certainly an option, or once a week. Every day might be too much. The good effects from ivermectin lingers for several days.

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?
At first, I was thinking of a meteorite strike specifically in a major ocean. It would affect the "land, sea, and sky". Since the C's said it was 4D STS implementing the program change, and previously the C's stated that 4D events appear as "weather", it sounded like a good match.

But yesterday I received my normal email letter from the ARRL (Amateur Radio Relay League) and discovered something I was unaware of.

ARRL April 2024 Letter

From the above link to the letter, I already knew that HAMSci was trying to get as many hams as possible to transmit on HF during the eclipse, but reading a bit further I read something that I was not aware of...

In addition to NASA's plans, the Super Dual Auroral Radar Network (SuperDARN), a collection of radars located at sites around the world, will bounce radio waves off of the ionosphere and analyze the returning signals. Their data will reveal changes in the ionosphere's density, temperature, and location.

SuperDARN is a global HF radar array (they are actually dipole antennas in a massive array) that seems to be the continuation of the HAARP project- specifically in the 8-20 Mhz band. In fact, they have been utilized together several times in the past for different "experiments". Given what the C's have repeatedly told us about HAARP, I don't really trust the news releases concerning it or the SuperDARN array.

Since we 3D humans are lacking in our understanding of frequencies/waves as they relate to, well, everything- I am wondering if the SuperDARN array transmitting that day could be affected by 4D STS. If so, it would be difficult to even fathom what those effects could be. It could be anything from a specific frequency that affects human physiology to "wave interference", which is-

Wave interference is the phenomenon that occurs when two waves meet while traveling along the same medium. The interference of waves causes the medium to take on a shape that results from the net effect of the two individual waves upon the particles of the medium.

I have been wondering for awhile now if a "standing wave" could be created this way, producing "destructive interference" through resonance. If so, I can't even begin to imagine what effect it could have in our 3D landscape given our rudimentary knowledge of frequencies compared to 4D.

At this point I'll just wait and see since the possibilities for the upcoming "program change" are beyond our comprehension. We can guess all we want, but it's still just a guess in the end.

Joe said:
Related to this, how about, as already mentioned in a session, "disease x" a the Olympic games in Paris, but blamed on Russia?
I don't know. How much does that speak to a 4D STS intervention, related to what's going on in Russia/Ukraine, and "the skies and land and oceans"?

I think it is very much related!
What is happening in Russia/Ukraine, generates suffering, anxiety and terror. This is food for 4D STS.
4D STS needs the PTB to maintain and intensify the war.
But, as "Arrogance knows no limits", sometimes 4D STS is forced to intervene directly, e.g. by deactivating Atomic Bombs".
They need people to be alive so they can fight.
What is useful for them is a "cage with Humans" and not a "cemetery".
It is true that there is a 50% chance of an open and direct confrontation between some NATO member nations, with Russia.
But what is 100% a fact, is the present and ongoing Terrorization, which Humanity is experiencing due to such a frightening possibility.
So, any act including false flag ones, that point to an escalation in the conflict, and that includes the madness they may commit at the "Olympic games", may speak or relate in some way, to possible 4D STS interventions.
This said, it is mainly linked to the following in bold:

I guess anything that happens in our reality could be linked to a 4D STS program change, although the C's did say recently that some geopolitical blunder or miscalculation (can't recall what it was) was more the stupidity of high-up humans than 4D STS.

Regarding "program changes" specifically:

Whatever it is, it's going to be something hugely shocking which will be used to shut down people's thinking faculties and traumatise them, in order to recondition and reprogram them with a new set of beliefs and behaviour patterns.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Thanks TC for summing it up so well.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?

A barrage of meteorites would certainly do the trick! It would be something that 4D STS knows is coming. As general knowledge about the meteorite threat has already been suppressed, it sure would open the masses to a big program change. Perhaps something more totalitarian and controlling, which everyone has been conditioned for from the Covid lockdown madness.

At first, I was thinking of a meteorite strike specifically in a major ocean. It would affect the "land, sea, and sky". Since the C's said it was 4D STS implementing the program change, and previously the C's stated that 4D events appear as "weather", it sounded like a good match.
That's quite a plausible scenario.

SuperDARN is a global HF radar array (they are actually dipole antennas in a massive array) that seems to be the continuation of the HAARP project- specifically in the 8-20 Mhz band. In fact, they have been utilized together several times in the past for different "experiments".
Very interesting. Thanks for bringing this up.

I have been wondering for awhile now if a "standing wave" could be created this way, producing "destructive interference" through resonance. If so, I can't even begin to imagine what effect it could have in our 3D landscape given our rudimentary knowledge of frequencies compared to 4D.
We know the Consortium has access to "earthquake-generating" tech, but the C's did say that HAARP was mostly for mind control. SuperDARN does look like it could be used for similar purposes in this regard.

At this point I'll just wait and see since the possibilities for the upcoming "program change" are beyond our comprehension. We can guess all we want, but it's still just a guess in the end.
Yes, we're predicting based off very limited information, which is not much better than a guess. Still, we have some clues, which might allow us to look in a more relevant area of the Information Field.

A barrage of meteorites would certainly do the trick! It would be something that 4D STS knows is coming. As general knowledge about the meteorite threat has already been suppressed, it sure would open the masses to a big program change. Perhaps something more totalitarian and controlling, which everyone has been conditioned for from the Covid lockdown madness.
A thought that occurred to me was that in all the precedents discussed (JFK, 9/11, Covid), there's a clear distinction in most people's minds of the "time before" such events and the "time afterwards". This suggests that whatever the program change is, it will be significant enough to create this discontinuity in people's minds. Regarding meteor strikes, Laura said this during the "Mirror Session" of 5th July 2001:

Laura said:
Laura: It seems as though it will be a progression. Like the beginning of rain, when the first few big, cold drops fall; and then a pause followed by a few more drops; and then, a downpour.

VB: Describe what you are seeing?

Laura: I see rocks - but they aren't very large. They are like the size of your fist. Just a few. And they make something of a stir. An uproar. People will be excited... very upset. It looks like just two - two small rocks. And then nothing else happens for awhile, and then they forget about it. It all dies down. And then, a third, a fourth, a fifth and a sixth - and maybe even a seventh... isolated events, or so it seems. Still small. And then, a big one. All this will go on over a period of months.

VB: Take a deep breath, stay on this side of the mirror... looking through. Keep looking; look through the mirror. Would you show Laura, so that she can describe for us, the situation concerning Percival, Percival Three.

Laura: The previously mentioned time machine, placed precisely at a specific location - and it's not exactly clear whether the action - there's a choice at that point in time, you know...

VB: What kind of choice?

Laura: A group can leave with the machine, or a group can bond their awareness, and utilize the device to shift the earth out of the path of destruction. It's not a shift in material terms, it's a shift in time.

VB: So that the comet will hit where the earth isn't anymore?

Laura: Right.

VB: How, much of a jump does this require?

Laura: Oh! Well, in terms of time, a miss is as good as a mile!

VB: How much of a jump in time is required?

Laura: A day.

VB: The space that the earth travels during one revolution on its axis, is enough to avoid a direct hit?

Laura: Yes.

VB: What would the effects be of moving the planet and everyone on it back or forward a day?

Laura: If you can do it, most people, after the shift, will forget that there was ever a danger. [..]

VB: Well, my next question is why does Laura keep slipping into the mirror? Why is it so hard for her to stay on this side?

Laura: Ahhh... There is a formation of a bond of awareness. There is another self in that not-too-distant future time that is me. It's me communicating with me; it's the C's approaching me; and because it's closer from 4th density, its easier to communicate back and forth if I merge with myself in the future. It's like bringing two soap bubbles close to each other - they just become one. It's not the negative thing you...

VB: It seems to me that we want to avoid that happening.

Laura: Not necessarily. Each and every one of us needs to begin merging with the higher self in terms of awareness...
The Chelyabinsk meteor happened just over eleven years ago and people seem to have mostly forgotten about it, even while smaller bolides and fireballs have continued. We may be due for a "big one". Regardless, I think the program change will definitely be a "splitting realities" sort of event. Many will move closer to the reality where a 'cold wind whistles under a glowing red sky', and many will continue to merge with their higher selves in 4D, osit.

Related to this, how about, as already mentioned in a session, "disease x" a the Olympic games in Paris, but blamed on Russia?

At some time (90's) by some fiction author - possibly like Tom Clancy (could have been Dale Brown, Stephen Coonts, Clive Cussler or others), as in this book (you can make this up it's fiction, possibly a wee bit of future scenario priming as has happened):

Dr. John Brightling, a staunch radical environmentalist who heads a biotechnology firm called the Horizon Corporation, ordered the attacks through ex-KGB officer Dmitriy Popov to raise concerns of terrorism, allowing co-conspirator Bill Henriksen's security firm Global Security to land a key contract for the Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia. Henriksen would then ensure the release of "Shiva"—a manmade Ebola biological agent more deadly than the one that spread a year prior, developed by Horizon and tested on kidnapped human test subjects—through the fog-cooling system of Stadium Australia, infecting everyone present, who would spread Shiva when they return to their home countries. The resulting pandemic would kill countless people, during which Horizon would distribute a "vaccine"—actually a slow-acting version of Shiva—ensuring the deaths of the rest of the world's population. Brightling's "chosen few", having been provided with the real vaccine, would then inherit the emptied world, justifying their genocidal actions as "saving the world" from the environmentally-destructive nature of humanity. {yada yada, yet the point is made}

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Were the mythical white and bearded civilization teachers like Viracocha and Quetzalcoatl deep-level punctuators?

A: Yes.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What about Oannes?

A: Lizzie.
Below are representations of two of these characters, what strikes me is that kind of bag that appears in both. It is very curious at least that it is depicted in the same way...

Attachments

• La_Venta_Stele_19_(Delange).jpg
    La_Venta_Stele_19_(Delange).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 86
  • OANNES-6.jpg
    OANNES-6.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 85

Interesting, and you had a similar experience a couple of years ago. I don't think such things necessarily indicate a 4D STS "declaration" of a change in reality however.

Back
Top Bottom