Session 9 March 2024

The Cass asked us to watch the sky, the water and the land. When reading Puma in the Predictions thread this sentence made me think of the warning.

"Japan! Divided in two, the earthquakes will not cease. Philippines, Hong Kong, Virgin Islands, the world loses its axis.
Panama, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, United States... towers will collapse, danger by fire, earth and water.
Alert! Skyscrapers on the ground..."

Interesting. Maybe it's a handbag for his mirror, lipstick and eye-shadow.:halo:

Those "handbags" are prominent among the Sumerian/Assyrian artifacts - maybe Joe can give us a clue about the other objects being held:

sumerian-artifact.jpg

assyrian-wall-relief-of-a-winged-genius.jpg

assyrian-cuniform-script-865-860-bc.jpg

I read or heard there are a great number of these reliefs stored in a museum that supposedly have never been translated or revealed to the public.

They also have something on their wrists that looks like a watch...

As can be seen, these "watches" are being worn on both wrists - and in the last image with the closeup of the "handbag", the so-called watch appears to have a flower type design as seen below:

ancient-relief-of-an-assyrian-god.jpg

And what's the deal with that strange plant in the center of the very top image? I believe Laura said the hand-held pointy objects were not pine cones symbolic of the pineal gland? That may have been to statues that have been mistaken to represent pine cones/pineal gland:

9082ac80f2e1ff6914b58fecdf1727cb.jpg

In the top Sumerian image, there appears to be a version of the zoroastrianism symbol that we see many versions of even to this day:

1200px-Faravahar.svg.png

So, if any of those odd objects are supposed to be high tech, interesting that they hunt with bows and arrows:

assyrian-wall-relief-detail-of-panorama-with-royal-lion-hunt.jpg

The pine cone statue is at The Vatican:
The Fontana della Pigna or simply Pigna ("The Pine cone") is a former Roman fountain which now decorates a vast niche in the wall of the Vatican facing the Cortile della Pigna. Composed of a large bronze pine cone almost four meters high which once spouted water from the top, the Pigna originally stood near the Pantheon next to the Temple of Isis. It was moved to the courtyard of the Old St. Peter's Basilica during the Middle Ages and then moved again, in 1608, to its present location.

17c344ac42f463e87744709284d77c45.jpg

I could dig out and go through my Zechariah Sitchen books and try to find something about the handbags if y’all really wanna know. I’m pretty sure there’s mention of the items that they carry. But its would take some time, and mostly it seems like we’re just enjoying a laugh about them.😄 But if anyone really wants me to go on a hunt, I’d give it a shot.

Well, so I’ve skimmed through The 12th Planet, The Ward of Gods and Mam, and The Stairway to Heaven, and I’ve got squat. I could continue with Sitchin’s other books, (and I’m pretty sure about that pine cone = pineal gland thing), but all I’ve found so far are more pictures of handbags without any reference to what they contain.
IMG_1644.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom