Smoking is... good?

i've not read every post in this long thread ..
but has anybody purchased here ?

especially the Nat Sherman line ..

Attachments

• a nat.PNG
    a nat.PNG
    28.6 KB · Views: 13
  • a nat two.PNG
    a nat two.PNG
    82.8 KB · Views: 12
Nice find and interesting for uses beyond vaping!

Are there any guidelines what concentration is needed

iirc it's 2mol citric acid for each mol of nicotine

I've been thinking about nebulizing but also making a cleaning mix for general use, things that break biofilms:
NAC, baking soda, xylitol
probably lugol is beneficial too

iirc it's 2mol citric acid for each mol of nicotine

I've been thinking about nebulizing but also making a cleaning mix for general use, things that break biofilms:
NAC, baking soda, xylitol
probably lugol is beneficial too
I've used hydrogen peroxide, lugols iodine, magnesium water, and vitamin C( not the same time that I use Lugols iodine)
A point about citric acid, apparently I have seen reports [ sorry, no link] that citric acid from China is contamìnated and contains heavy metals)

Ok, but this is about the bond of nicotine with an acid, a chemical reaction. I still do not understand why you conclude that citric acid would crack down biofilms.
i don't think it is related just thought it was cool...
before nic salts became a thing ppl added CA to citrus ejuices already to make them "pop"

Self-administered nicotine increases fat metabolism and suppresses weight gain in male rats​

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-29-july-2023.53643/post-1127026

About fifteen years ago , I learned of the existence , through conversations , of High Altitude Aural Research Programs and about electromagnetic beams and forced pulsations ; that when they saturate the upper air with metallic particles , not only can they affect and control the weather but also affect and control the moods of a population by slightly altering its ...frequencies. Metallic particles are excellent conductors.

Is this (bolded part) not what's happening when smoking i.e. heavy metals intoxication?

Back
Top Bottom