SOTT.net down?

Thank you @Scottie !!! The portal works faster and is cleaner and easy to navigate. Great work! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

One question; some of us :whistle: are working from laptops and don´t have big fancy screens, so is there a "compact" option? I couldn´t find one....
i.e. I have SOTT tab currently on 80% zoom 😅 so I was just wondering as there are new themes, perhaps there is a "compact" option hidden somewhere.....

The english site does not work for me but the french one is working.

However, probably because of youtube, but here's what I see on the main page:

View attachment 90852
I see both normaly.

Yes, that´s because the YT videos (probably Earth Changes Summaries) that are removed from YT.

I removed them all, and put latest MM and NR videos so that its not empty, never mind we don´t have subtitles fo it.... 🤷‍♀️
Will try to see if that player works with Odysee but I doubt....

One question; some of us :whistle: are working from laptops and don´t have big fancy screens, so is there a "compact" option? I couldn´t find one....
i.e. I have SOTT tab currently on 80% zoom 😅 so I was just wondering as there are new themes, perhaps there is a "compact" option hidden somewhere.....

I also wanted to make it more compact, but I didn't like either 80% or 90% zoom, so I found a solution to have 85% zoom in Firefox: How can I zoom other than the default %? I want to do 85% on some pages and can't get there. | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support

I tried the SOTT on my phone, and it doesn't look good either. There are too big spaces between paragraphs. I think that this new theme is best viewed on tablets.

Back
Top Bottom