SOTT Radio Network en español is moving!

I finally caught up with your latest. SUPER good guys, as always. And a good mixture of humor, with well-justified anger and sadness. Nobody watching it can have any doubts left about what is really going on in Gaza.
Not so fast!

Because we had a conversation yesterday on this topic, but we focused on the absolute lack of a mask of sanity in Israel, and how they hide behind an ideology or religion to justify their actions and how pathetic the west looks as they justify crimes against humanity. And crimes against humanity is the only thing that they have done, more than 1 million people have been kicked out of their homes, all justified on the events of Oct 7th, which the more one looks at them, the more it looks like a false flag event.

We also discussed Ukraine and how they're being slowly dumped by the west, and the internal war for power that may be taking place, specially with that recent murder of one of Zelenski's close aides. There's less money and attention for Kiev, and Poland closed their borders and Germany is now looking to send all the Ukrainians back to their country.

For your consideration, here's #451

Israel sentencia: “Están con nosotros o en nuestra contra”​

We just finished our show #452: "Israel toma hospital y hace el ridículo al revelar “cuartel general de Hamás”"

Immediately at the end of the program I reloaded the Youtube page and I saw this: 2 views, 16 likes. Normally I see all the views of the people who were watching it live, and just counting the ones in the chat, it should be at least 15-20 or more. So maybe Youtube changed something and it's starting to count the views *after* the live views. OR maybe they don't like us - again.

Last week, atipically, we had like 2,500 views after a couple of days and more than 80 comments, and apparently viewers got to our show 'naturally' - because the algorythm did show it on people's feed, not because someone posted it on a popular site. And that's atypical because on Youtube we don't get more than 400-500 views after a week, often much lesss. So it's almost as if the algorythm for once treated us fairly, as it should be for any show. And this week it went back to 'algorythm tricks'. I can't tell for sure, but I've always felt that YT shadowbans us. For comparison, we get more than 1,000 in Rumble, which is a less popular platform.

1700332438099.png

ohhh you beat me this time!

Well, I also wanted to add that we've decided to start using shorts, so small bits of the show that deliver a point effectively in 60 seconds or less, we're trying to turn into a small video, mostly because people seem to be communing that these days and actually some of the conversations that we had and the ideas that are exposed are really good!

If anyone finds a particularly good bit of a show that you think could be made into a short, and it hasn't been made, let us know the time stamp and we'll make it.

So, check them out: https://www.youtube.com/@sottesp/shorts

Hi everyone!

Since @Windmill knight didn't beat me this time, I would like to tell you about our show yesterday. We discussed the recent election results in Argentina and what it could mean for the country, but also we analyzed the phenomenon taking place around this Milei individual.

Beyond the desperate situation in Argentina, which will more than likely worsen, there seems to be a lot of projection on his person by everyone who discusses him, like everyone has a set of lenses through which they want to look at him. He seems to lack a compromise with the average Argentine, a connection with humanity, and a wisdom that spells trouble for the country.

There are already resistance pockets in his country, so it will be a troublesome time.

We also discussed the ceasefire in Israel and the horrific updates coming out of Gaza.

For your consideration, here's #453

El quilombo Milei en Argentina, y un alto al fuego asesino​

And this week,

We held a discussion about how transparently nazi and sadistic Israel has become, specially with the kidnapping of the men that they then paraded around in their underwear.

We also talked about the events in the US that are affecting Ukraine, and how Milei might be about to leve the spotlight while his country is destroyed, as Putin said it.. Ukraine has no future, and Zelenski cheered the sacrifice.

Speaking of Putin, we also briefly touched on the prices of oil and crude and on his visit to the Middle East where he was received like a rockstar.

For your consideration, here's #455

El “nazionismo” de Israel y ¿los últimos días de Zelensky?​

Thank you for these last two programs, which were wonderful.
Since the penultimate program, where you dealt with the news of Henry Kissinger's death from a wonderful perspective, I kept thinking about something I remembered.
Among so many interesting things they said, they mentioned how symbolic Kissinger's death was, just when the hegemony of the United States of America is also dying.
That immediately brought to my mind the fact that Pinochet died just on the day when "Human Rights" are commemorated.
I love the way the Universe speaks to us.
It is also funny because for example, these people who were going to travel to have an important meeting, whose theme was "global warming", had a hard time because the plane froze!!! and could not take off.:-D
That end of 454 was unforgettable.
About the last program, I don't want to comment much because I hope that many others will watch it, and I don't want to influence in the least, those who decide to watch it.
I just want to congratulate you, and tell you that the term "Nazionism", which you used in the title of the program, is perfect.
Thank you guys. :flowers:

Thanks Bernardo GA!!

And now, on to our last show of the year, we had a conversation about, well pretty much everything that went on, or at least what we could remember that we felt was noteworthy, tragic, meaningful or even funny!

It has been a real pleasure to cover this reality and try to make sense of it with our great audience and should nothing force our hands, we shall see all of you next year, Jan 6th should be the first one on 2024, for our 10 year anniversary!

From the Sott Radio Network en español team, to all those who have been there from the beginning, those who have come later on and those who have made it a weekly meeting, we wish you all una muy feliz navidad y feliz año nuevo!

For your consideration, here's #456

Lo que nos dejó el 2023 y lo que nos traerá el 2024​

See you next year!

And we're back!

First show of 2024 and there was so much to cover, we discussed Epstein and that one list, but also the transparency it offers us about how the power is really brokered around the world, not just in politics or finance.. but in public notoriety and influence.

We also discussed the events in Beirut, and in Iran.. within the context of Gaza and the larger global struggle for power.

We also discussed Ukraine, and the events in Belgorod in Russia, this whiten the context of the internal struggle for control and power, and their ever more desperate measures to recruit older and less capable soldiers.

We also briefly touched on weather events, in Japan, Argentina, Russia and others.

For your consideration, here's #457

Arranque fuerte del 2024: Epstein, Belgorod, Líbano e Irán​

What a great start to the year!
I enjoyed the program.
Very informative as always.
I especially want to thank you for the thoughts and advice at the end of the program.
The cold weather is coming, and for many people it will be very important to have heard at some time, that kind of thinking that you share.
We may not be able to get rid of fear altogether, but it dissipates when we do something about it.
It is always better to be prepared than scared.
I know that's easier said than done, but it's true nonetheless.
Thank you guys.:flowers:

And what a little week this one was.

We talked about the Yemen strikes that were initiated by five countries with absolutely no legal framework, one the one hadn't they are protecting Israels right to genocide, on the other, they're opening up a new front of this huge global war.

We also discussed the South African case against Israel, and what that could mean, depending on the outcome.

We moved on to Ecuador displacing Colombia as the new darling of Washington in South America, and getting their own internal war which started with a bang as the president was declaring the conflict live.

We briefly touched upon Gonzalo Lira's passing, and the reaction in the US to these news.

And then we commented on that bizarre and rather dark discovery in Brooklyn and the tunnels.. really troubling possibilities.

For your consideration, here's #458

Yemen, el siguiente capítulo en la guerra de Medio Oriente​

Back
Top Bottom