SOTT Radio Network en español is moving!

Hi guys,

Yesterday we had a very interesting conversation about Davos.. and the WHO and WEF using their crystal ball to predict this disease X thing, which they don't know what it is.. or when it will be, but... They have a feeling, and because of that feeling, they're going to develop vaccines against something that doesnt yet exist, and we're to trust them with our lives once again.

With more powers expected to be given to the WHO, effectively bypassing sovereign nations, and elections and the entire concept of science based on evidence, or democracy, we're in for a bumpy ride ahead.

We also discussed the escalation in the Middle East, Yemen seems to be holding strong and Iran and Pakistan have now entered the picture.

We also briefly touched on Ukraine and all the French mercenaries that died as a result of a Russian attack, this in the context of NATO holding their largest military exercises in decades, and Germany bypassing the EU to continue to aid Kiev, and the reported expectation of a confrontation between NATO and Moscow once Kiev falls.

Four your consideration, here's #459

Adivinos de la OMS y Davos predicen Enfermedad X​

Hey everyone,
Yesterday we had a conversation about the prospects of a civil war in the US, within the context of the situation in Texas regarding the souther border with Mexico, beyond the nuances of the situation of immigration, we discussed the efforts behind it, and what this could spell for the US in an election year.

We also touched upon the situation in Ukraine, after the murder of the prisoners by Kiev and the huge ridicule that they've done this week trying to walk themselves out of the blame of it.

in the Middle East, things continue to escalate and we had an update on that front. The same thing for Ecuador, which has taken over Colombia in the region to keep control tight, and to try to prevent China from growing an influential position in the region.

Lastly we highlighted the protests in France, which seem to echo the trucker and farmer protests that have taken over Europe.

For your consideration, here's #460

Conflicto en Texas y preludio de guerra civil​

Thanks for another great program.
I kept thinking about a couple of things.
It is clear that it was not in the best interest of the Ukrainian government for this plane to reach it's destination.

It seems to me that the main reason for shooting it down, was because it was a bunch of Ukrainians returning home, after seeing first hand, that they have no chance of fighting Russia.

The testimonies of these soldiers, would be fatal for the continuation of the farce, and before the population got true information about what is going on, they were coldly murdered.

Then the excuses they give, like the plane was Russian, they got confused because blah, blah, blah, etc., etc., is of second or no importance for these murderers. The priority was to eliminate them in time.

The other thing I kept thinking about, is the problem at the Mexico/Texas border, or rather between the State of Texas and the Federal Government.

My speculation is this:
The United States of America, has served as a basing power for the "deep state" for decades.
But we know that the Deep State can perfectly well withdraw or place its bases of operation, as they see fit at any given time.

The Deep State knows better than we do that the USA as such may become obsolete for its purposes, because it may cease to be a dominant power.
Given this fact, perhaps it is not unreasonable that they are pushing things towards a civil war.

Perhaps and only perhaps, at this time the PTB prefers "independent" states, which are more vulnerable, therefore, easy prey.

This, which is pure speculation, came to my mind when they commented that Texas, for example, has an enormous amount of wealth.
And, "all fishermen profit from the troubled river", as the saying goes.
Thanks again guys.:flowers:

Perhaps and only perhaps, at this time the PTB prefers "independent" states, which are more vulnerable, therefore, easy prey.
Perhaps, or perhaps it's neither.. they may be able to achieve the same without any division, or any real official division. Because if Texas were to go its own way, it would eventually stop being a source of conflict, but if it threatens to leave, but stays, and has everyone arguing about it, like they did with abortion and vaccines, and so on.. then that's all they need.

But, that might be wishful thinking, I am reminded of Cameron in the UK and Brexit, how it wasn't supposed to have gone the way it did and then they couldn't backtrack it fast enough.

Perhaps, or perhaps it's neither.. they may be able to achieve the same without any division, or any real official division. Because if Texas were to go its own way, it would eventually stop being a source of conflict, but if it threatens to leave, but stays, and has everyone arguing about it, like they did with abortion and vaccines, and so on.. then that's all they need.

But, that might be wishful thinking, I am reminded of Cameron in the UK and Brexit, how it wasn't supposed to have gone the way it did and then they couldn't backtrack it fast enough.
Incidentally, and I will probably post this elsewhere, but I just came across an article from Jalife, he's making the case that it's all a charade for election year and that there's really no legal recourse in the US constitution to allow a secession, and that is a possibility we ought to consider I believe, that it's all for show.

The truth of the matter, however, seems to be that they keep pushing the boundaries of what is conceivable in the US and it can backfire. Like, threatening your partner you're going to leave just to keep them scared, or that you're going to kick them out, and then one day they actually leave.

Hello everyone,

Today we had a conversation about the recent US attack against Iran... that didn't take place in Iran, or against Iranian bases, or Iranian soldiers.. Supposedly those attacked were Iranian backed combatants? the whole thing is still rather murky and more information will come to light, but for now it looks funky, we discussed all this in our show today.

We also provided an update on Ukraine and their own soap opera drama, as well as the situation in Argentina and their very own "quilombo".

We discussed the recent targeting of UNRWA by Israel and all its vassals in the West, where they don't know if it was 12, or 1200 or 6000 employees with ties to Hamas, whatever they want Hamas to mean this week.

Lastly we touched on the US Cvil War.. and the latest move by Biden, pausing all the LNG contracts, trying to hurt their economy apparently.

For your consideration, here's #461

Se extiende el conflicto en Medio Oriente, Siria e Irak bombardeados​

And today... we tried to have a conversation about, mainly, Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin.

And we did manage to discuss it, share our observations, discuss a few details that caught our attention but!!!! Youtube did not like our conversation and the images (supposedly) and for the first time in ever we were censored live!

Usually they wait to censor us after the video has been processed, but this time they wouldn't even let us finish what we were saying... so that was interesting.

As such, there isn't a YT video because they took it down, so for the entire discussion, you will need to go to Rumble, here. (or X below)

We also touched upon Ukraine and Zaluznhy being gone, and Biden and his mental capacity being gone, and Milei and his hopes of changing the entire legal and social system of Argentina, without any opposition, being gone.

For your consideration, here's #462

Tucker Carlson entrevista a Putin y Occidente entra en pánico

Attachments

• censored live.jpg
    censored live.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 6
On another note, amongst the show hosts we've been discussing the possibility of moving our little programita to Spotify.

We tried it with this last one, and it works really well, specially because it allows for both audio and video, so if someone wants to watch the show they can, but if they want to simply listen to it, they can in the same platform, and its also super easy to embed on the SOTT page, which we were doing using a different method, so this clears that up as well.

So, unless something drastic occurs, we're going to be expanding to Spotify henceforth.

Check us out here: SOTT en español

On another note, amongst the show hosts we've been discussing the possibility of moving our little programita to Spotify.

We tried it with this last one, and it works really well, specially because it allows for both audio and video, so if someone wants to watch the show they can, but if they want to simply listen to it, they can in the same platform, and its also super easy to embed on the SOTT page, which we were doing using a different method, so this clears that up as well.

So, unless something drastic occurs, we're going to be expanding to Spotify henceforth.

Check us out here: SOTT en español

I've just been watching your show on Spotify and as marking likes there wasn't an option, let me put them here👍plus another one 👍in Putin's name, no less.

You guys were brillant as always, I particularly enjoyed your skill at analizing many of the nuances implied in Putin's answers to Tucson, which are so foreign to a large part of our present occidental worldview. Thank you guys for your generosity and willingness to confront weeks after weeks the dark side of the ptb in favour of the most aproachable truth.

I've just been watching your show on Spotify and as marking likes there wasn't an option, let me put them here👍plus another one 👍in Putin's name, no less.

You guys were brillant as always, I particularly enjoyed your skill at analizing many of the nuances implied in Putin's answers to Tucson, which are so foreign to a large part of our present occidental worldview. Thank you guys for your generosity and willingness to confront weeks after weeks the dark side of the ptb in favour of the most aproachable truth.
Thanks a bunch!!

I think on Spotify there's a way for you to Rate the podcast.. but you may need to have an account, and it isn't super obvious either.

We'll figure it out little by little.

And we're back home everyone!

We had a conversation about that one recent article published about the adverse effects of vaccines, which is information that no one following us should be shocked by, the real question is why now? We speculated on that a bit.

What is clear today is that they have run an experiment on genetic therapy using humanity as the guinea pigs, or lab rats.

We also touched upon Rafah, and Israel.. the US vetoing the latest resolution asking for a cease fire and Bibi's possible destiny at home. Then we discussed Ukraine and how Russia seems to have hit the gas and continues to gain territories.

And lastly, Google's racist AI, what a hilarious situation, but with some deeper darker implications, for your consideration, here's #464

Confirmado: Las vacunas COVID sí son nocivas para la salud​

Hello everyone,

This week, we had a discussion about Israel and their most recent atrocious attack on Gaza, the one that made the rounds the world over and the one that they attempted to claim had been a stampede, to try to cover their bullets and tanks killing and profaning the murdered.

We also talked about the situation in Europe, with their leaders Macron and Scholz making such a ridiculous statements this week, and about the audio leak of German soldiers, all in the context of Macron saying that "oh yes we'll send soldiers maybe not.. I mean who knows?" and then back pedal those claims, and all of that, in the context of the farmers protesting all over the continent.

And the NYT finally admitting that the CIA has had bases in Ukraine for 10 years.

We also talked bout Biden and his mental capacities and how they're being defended by everyone who hates Trump, and the decision of Illinois to remove him from the primary ballot.

For your consideration here's #465

150 palestinos brutalmente masacrados y bases de la CIA en Ucrania​

Hi everyone,

Yesterday we had a discussion about the state of the union delivered by Biden, and the big show that it was and some of the reactions, and the sorry state that the US find itself at right now.

We also talked about the situation in Europe, and how little semblance of sanity the leaders of the most powerful nations are displaying, specially with regards to Ukraine, but also their entire industry at home.

We touched upon the recent passing of laws or proposed on the west to control and censor conversations on the internet about any dissident points, including the one in Canada where they're trying to make it legal to arrest someone who might... might.. become a threat.

For your consideration, here's $466

Biden y el triste papelón del Estado de la Unión​

Back
Top Bottom