sott site won't download again.

Hi tech team - I have a problem with the Sott Radio show, the last one Behind the Headlines 9th August, isn't loading on my computer, it goes through the motions but comes back to the Sott radio screen, no sound or video - it's like there's no radio show to play. I have tried out the previous 2 shows i.e. The Truth Perspective and The Health and Wellness show again and they are fine, but not Behind the Headlines latest show.

I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms. :lol:

Lindenlea said:
Hi tech team - I have a problem with the Sott Radio show, the last one Behind the Headlines 9th August, isn't loading on my computer, it goes through the motions but comes back to the Sott radio screen, no sound or video - it's like there's no radio show to play. I have tried out the previous 2 shows i.e. The Truth Perspective and The Health and Wellness show again and they are fine, but not Behind the Headlines latest show.

I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms. :lol:

I just checked it, and you are right. I downloaded and listened to this show yesterday though with no problems. Hope you get your 'truth medicine' soon! :)

Yeah, seems there's a problem when we initially put up a show with a generic title and then change it after the fact based on what we talked about. We did that this week and the new title and link is

Behind the Headlines: Foiled phony ISIS terror plots, and Donald Trump for prez?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/08/09/behind-the-headlines-foiled-phony-isis-terror-plots-and-donald-trump-for-prez

Apparently BTR is has a problem when we do this. It doesn't update the link on the main Sott BTR page. So eh...I'll complain to them!

Hope you enjoy last Sunday's show, we ramped up the ridicule a bit!

Back
Top Bottom