sott site won't download again.

SovereignDove said:
It only seems to happen on my tablet, and I just tried again, still doing it. It must be on my end then.

Try checking your browser settings for "Request Desktop Site" and see if that helps.

Hi I have a problem with Sott but it is the Podcast section. I am unable to download the Wetiko Virus podcast. Normally I click on the date as it has a link and from that link - where you are able to play the podcas - there is the download link which I normally use.

The link does not seem to be live on the Wetiko one, unless there is another method that I have missed?
Thanks

happyliza said:
Hi I have a problem with Sott but it is the Podcast section. I am unable to download the Wetiko Virus podcast. Normally I click on the date as it has a link and from that link - where you are able to play the podcas - there is the download link which I normally use.

The link does not seem to be live on the Wetiko one, unless there is another method that I have missed?
Thanks

Did you try downloading from here?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2014/05/04/the-wetiko-virus-and-collective-psychosis-interview-with-paul-levy

I just did and it works for me.

I often have the same problem on my mobile. A lotta times the download link just doesnt appear. I just try another day and it is there eventually

Re: Sott down?

Yes, I experienced a slight hiccup as well for some time but for me it's just come back on again.

When i go to the Sott page it will come up, but then shortly be replaced by this message.

SOTT.net

The page you are looking for could not be found.

Either the page no longer exists on the site, or an error occurred.

If there is a technical problem, we have been notified automatically and will address the issue shortly.

- To continue browsing SOTT.net, click here. -

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

davey72 said:
When i go to the Sott page it will come up, but then shortly be replaced by this message.

SOTT.net

The page you are looking for could not be found.

Either the page no longer exists on the site, or an error occurred.

If there is a technical problem, we have been notified automatically and will address the issue shortly.

- To continue browsing SOTT.net, click here. -

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Works fine for me.

There was 'Technical difficulties' screen for a while but now it's back again - thx ;)

Here I have that message:

This page (http://www.sott.net/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version.

Back
Top Bottom