Katya

A Disturbance in the Force
I have been binge watching Laura Knight-Jadczyk’s interviews on YouTube. I can’t get enough! She gives so much incredible information, it’s mind boggling! In one of the interviews Laura mentioned that she is using a protocol to keep herself and her loved ones “clean” from spirit attachment . I am wandering if Laura would be willing to share this information, or maybe she already did, and I just don’t know about it. Thank you in advance for any information you can provide about this topic.

Hi @Katya ,glad you enjoyed Laura's interviews.
My first advice would be to use the "search" function (top right of the screen), it may bring you some material to investigate the dense subject of "spirit attachment".
Secondly, I'd invite you to post an intro in the Newbies & Important Notices to All Members thread, nothing mandatory 😊, just a good practice to get the rest of us aware of your arrival, maybe share what brings you here, and be properly welcomed.

Afternoon Katya,

glad you got alot of value from Laura’s videos. They certainly are filled with great information and are riveting to watch!! in regards to spirit attachment, I would look into the forums breathing program, EE or Eiriu Eolas. Most particulary the Beatha portion which from my understanding is about bringing up that which lies beneath the surface as a form of release. There is some great information in the EE thread that should inform you on this.

Hi @Katya ,glad you enjoyed Laura's interviews.
My first advice would be to use the "search" function (top right of the screen), it may bring you some material to investigate the dense subject of "spirit attachment".
Secondly, I'd invite you to post an intro in the Newbies & Important Notices to All Members thread, nothing mandatory 😊, just a good practice to get the rest of us aware of your arrival, maybe share what brings you here, and be properly welcomed.
Thank you! I definitely will follow your advice 😊

Afternoon Katya,

glad you got alot of value from Laura’s videos. They certainly are filled with great information and are riveting to watch!! in regards to spirit attachment, I would look into the forums breathing program, EE or Eiriu Eolas. Most particulary the Beatha portion which from my understanding is about bringing up that which lies beneath the surface as a form of release. There is some great information in the EE thread that should inform you on this.
Thank you so much! I started doing the breathing technique that Laura developed, and I love it!

Back
Top Bottom