Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

I was made aware of a documentary on BBC2 tonight, which towards the end attempted to tackle the "Strange sound" phenomena. These sounds have been heard recently in my home town in the north west England, and elsewhere around the country.

Check out the BBC style "scientific explanation", including bottles filled with coloured water! Starts at around 39 minutes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03nt1hc/Natures_Weirdest_Events_Series_3_Episode_2/

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Carlisle said:
I was made aware of a documentary on BBC2 tonight, which towards the end attempted to tackle the "Strange sound" phenomena. These sounds have been heard recently in my home town in the north west England, and elsewhere around the country.

Check out the BBC style "scientific explanation", including bottles filled with coloured water! Starts at around 39 minutes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03nt1hc/Natures_Weirdest_Events_Series_3_Episode_2/

It seems you can only watch it if you are in the UK...

Carlisle said:

_http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03nt1hc/Natures_Weirdest_Events_Series_3_Episode_2/

I've stopped watching these BBC "science" programmes quite some time ago & this latest serving shows why. I never remember the names of these scientists (who "do the rounds" all year every year it seems) but if I tune in, I remember their faces, then I match it with the topic & the first sign of nonsense I switch off. That was then, (the last 5-6 years of crap) & now I'm usually aware of these shows on mainly BBC 2 & 3... which is why I didn't watch this until this post.

For those who are unable to watch it from the link, rest easy. Those extra-terrestrial sounds that seemed to come from the sky were in fact "man-made industrial machinery" similar to the oil depot explosion in the UK a few years ago, this was heard hundreds of miles away in Holland & Belgium, according to one contributor to the show. If you're unsatisfied with that explanation then tough. The presenter of the show tells us simply that THAT is the explanation for those sounds which originated on the surface, perhaps, 100 miles away.

Honestly, the way the presenter said it was like the way a news reporter tells the viewers how to interpret what they're seeing on screen, never mind the blatant discrepancy between what is being seen & heard. Which is of course normally accepted, this quote sums it up..

Laura said:
[…]Well, considering people's tapioca brains these days, I'm not surprised that they pay no attention. They all just probably think its some big machine around the block.[…]

Yeah tapioca. Before I forget, those bottles of coloured water are one of the typical gimmicks used on BBC "science" shows. I barely entertained the stuff after the "sky sounds" which was on the same thing but in the desert.

''Man-made industrial machinery.'' Ahhh, of course... of course...

Guys, I think I may have spotted one of them!

_upload_2010_07_the_makers_dozen_at_maker_faire_det_hornMachine.jpg

JayMark said:
''Man-made industrial machinery.'' Ahhh, of course... of course...

Guys, I think I may have spotted one of them!

_upload_2010_07_the_makers_dozen_at_maker_faire_det_hornMachine.jpg

Caesar almighty! :lol:

Perceval said:
Yozilla said:
Sound from this video link _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s (especially from 47th second) from Sott article: _http://www.sott.net/articles/show/244819-The-Cs-Hit-List-07-Sun-Star-Companion-Singing-Stones-and-Smoking-Visions
reminds me of some strange sounds discussed here... maybe there is some connection like 'something' out there is 'resonating' BBM to lift it (up to 4th density?) :huh: :-[

The metallic or 'scraping metal' sounds are mentioned in the book "hunt for the skinwalker" about all the weird goings-on at a ranch in Utah. Here's the pertinent passage (although there are other references to the same thing being heard at other times):

"Tonight, there was no rain, and the Gormans chatted quietly as they walked. Suddenly, a loud metallic sound came from their right, cutting through the nighttime stillness. Startled, they stopped abruptly. Both had acute hearing. A few seconds later, they heard the noise again. It sounded like metal being banged on metal, and it seemed to be coming from about a hundred feet above them in the darkness."

Given that the evidence strongly suggests hyperdimensional stuff going on at the ranch, maybe this metallic banging or groaning sound is a function of trans-density transit of some sort.

Given there's a lot of speculation around right now about the fate of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, I was looking at the history of missing flights and found this interesting comment about the disappearance of Frederick Valentich and his plane over Southern Australia in 1978.

At 19:09 Robey asked Valentich to confirm both his altitude and that he was unable to identify the aircraft. Valentich gave his altitude as 4500 ft and said the aircraft was "long", but that it was travelling too fast for him to describe it in more detail. Valentich stopped transmitting for about 30 seconds, during which time Robey asked for an estimate of the aircraft's size. Valentich said the aircraft was "orbiting" above him and that it had a shiny metal surface and a green light on it. This was followed by 28 seconds of silence before Valentich reported that the aircraft had vanished. There was a further 25-second break in communications before Valentich reported that it was now approaching from the southwest. Twenty-nine seconds later, at 19:12:09 Valentich reported that he was experiencing engine problems and was going to proceed to King Island. There was brief silence until he said "it is hovering and it's not an aircraft".[1] This was followed by 17 seconds of unidentified noise, described as being "metallic, scraping sounds", then all contact was lost.

In 1994 the Cs has this to say:

Q: (L) What happened to the Australian pilot Frederick Valentich?

A: He was taken by the Lizards and dissected.

Perceval said:
Perceval said:
Yozilla said:
Sound from this video link _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s (especially from 47th second) from Sott article: _http://www.sott.net/articles/show/244819-The-Cs-Hit-List-07-Sun-Star-Companion-Singing-Stones-and-Smoking-Visions
reminds me of some strange sounds discussed here... maybe there is some connection like 'something' out there is 'resonating' BBM to lift it (up to 4th density?) :huh: :-[

The metallic or 'scraping metal' sounds are mentioned in the book "hunt for the skinwalker" about all the weird goings-on at a ranch in Utah. Here's the pertinent passage (although there are other references to the same thing being heard at other times):

"Tonight, there was no rain, and the Gormans chatted quietly as they walked. Suddenly, a loud metallic sound came from their right, cutting through the nighttime stillness. Startled, they stopped abruptly. Both had acute hearing. A few seconds later, they heard the noise again. It sounded like metal being banged on metal, and it seemed to be coming from about a hundred feet above them in the darkness."

Given that the evidence strongly suggests hyperdimensional stuff going on at the ranch, maybe this metallic banging or groaning sound is a function of trans-density transit of some sort.

Given there's a lot of speculation around right now about the fate of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, I was looking at the history of missing flights and found this interesting comment about the disappearance of Frederick Valentich and his plane over Southern Australia in 1978.

At 19:09 Robey asked Valentich to confirm both his altitude and that he was unable to identify the aircraft. Valentich gave his altitude as 4500 ft and said the aircraft was "long", but that it was travelling too fast for him to describe it in more detail. Valentich stopped transmitting for about 30 seconds, during which time Robey asked for an estimate of the aircraft's size. Valentich said the aircraft was "orbiting" above him and that it had a shiny metal surface and a green light on it. This was followed by 28 seconds of silence before Valentich reported that the aircraft had vanished. There was a further 25-second break in communications before Valentich reported that it was now approaching from the southwest. Twenty-nine seconds later, at 19:12:09 Valentich reported that he was experiencing engine problems and was going to proceed to King Island. There was brief silence until he said "it is hovering and it's not an aircraft".[1] This was followed by 17 seconds of unidentified noise, described as being "metallic, scraping sounds", then all contact was lost.

In 1994 the Cs has this to say:

Q: (L) What happened to the Australian pilot Frederick Valentich?

A: He was taken by the Lizards and dissected.

I don't know why, but I felt a surge of sadness reading the abrupt ending to that quote. I was just wondering what all those 25-29 second gaps were about too, they might be nothing though. Right now I'm thinking about 4D std using a frequency that matches that of the electrophonic phenomenon indicative of earth changes. So the electrophonics are going off from the ground stuff & atmospheric (the other spheres too) & then 4D sts does ... whatever they do (other than snatching animals, people) with the same or similar sounds going off?

With all the vortices, portals (constructed?), & shifting "windows" due to the particular confluence of energy in the vicinity being at play, could 4-D sts be causing some of the electrophonics? Purposely or accidentally (since they wouldn't give a hoot who saw what either way) & this is another aspect of portents? I mean, if they are constantly going back & forth "in time", & the fabric of our reality (3-D sts) is being ripped apart, then are the hyperdimensional interferences a starting point that adds to the energetic releases of the earth at these periods of history, (cycle of destruction) resulting in the widespread reports over the years? It's all interactive (the learning cycle reference from the C's, as well as letting psychopaths gain more power & our "invitation" of comets & meteors) so yes to a certain degree, but I'm focusing on these sounds specifically.

Maybe they are all symbolic of each other, signaling what's occurring in a particular way, so of course are portentous, but I'm thinking of how to pin certain aspects of the phenomenon down; not just a change but what is likely to change in a well-defined (or even known) way. Are these sounds separate to their actions yet beneficial in terms of transit? What are we to make of the next groaning & metallic scraping sounds that are reported, & what about those trumpets? Since the trumpet sounds can be heard over a large area, should that be thrown in to the thought process? "Metallics" & "trumpets" don't need to be mutually exclusive (I think) but since the missing Malaysian plane was brought up, no one has reported anything like this in the nearby regions, I think that significantly sized earthquakes, volcanoes & such (though cover ups of fireballs will be priority) are still enough of a portent in any event.

My first thought on that thread was actually "4-D snatched 'em" & then some Bermuda triangle type thing before the meteor theory. I don't know because with what is known about EM influencing everything & how little is still known, what if some localized shifting energies were in the region of that flight which were caused or made stronger by previous hyperdimensional activities? Could a meteor have arrived with enough "juice" to add to the unstable energy? Far-fetched yeah, but the sounds idea & any/all of the above mixed in with balls of lightning (realized in a previous session that included tornado destruction - 4-D attacks) & more came to mind.

Sorry for going slightly off there, but it's really fascinating.

I've heard this sound myself today, now that was strong! I've heard that noise before already, but in those cases the sound was more remote and quiet, while this time it was probably near the "epicenter" (provided that this phenomenon has one).

I heard it for the first time a couple of years ago, in winter. I thought that maybe it was some industrial noise (like jet engines or a power plant - we have both nearby). But the sound was different: it didn't sound mechanical, but more like natural.

Today's experience was really impressive: we were driving at work (at about 8 am local time) and stopped at a traffic light when suddenly that strange roaring began. It was really loud, and it felt like it was everywhere: in the earth and in the air. Luckily, it didn't last long, only about 30 seconds, but that was enough to understand why people perceive it as Apocalypse: it feels as if a pre-wave of some nuclear blast. The air is vibrating and it seems like everything splits into separate atoms. It's difficult to describe the sound, because it's so unusual, but it's something like a very low key roar, and it sounds electrical. It reminds me of the tripod sound from the War of the Worlds film. This video also sounds similar to what we've heard today.

What's also interesting, is that we are having an unusual weather pattern at the moment too: thick fog over the vast part of Siberia for several days already, but maybe that's not related. fwiw :/

Siberia said:
Today's experience was really impressive: we were driving at work (at about 8 am local time) and stopped at a traffic light when suddenly that strange roaring began. It was really loud, and it felt like it was everywhere: in the earth and in the air. Luckily, it didn't last long, only about 30 seconds, but that was enough to understand why people perceive it as Apocalypse: it feels as if a pre-wave of some nuclear blast. The air is vibrating and it seems like everything splits into separate atoms. It's difficult to describe the sound, because it's so unusual, but it's something like a very low key roar, and it sounds electrical.

It's interesting that you heard and felt something.

Here are a few other events this last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YsBYML-FiY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G12Kq6WHyU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZyr6e3kBw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOngbi8UQ9s

I heard the weird droning that sounds like machinery last night in the midst of a nor'easter. It wasn't the wind. Lasted about 40 minutes. I've also heard strange bangings and droning hums that sounds like a train or truck idling in the distance and has been documented all over the place. This sound last night sounded like that droning but magnitudes louder and from above. Pouring, flooding rains too. Before I keyed into the noise, I was wondering about the weakening magnetic field in the earth and what this means regarding cosmic radiation barreling on through.

Mysterious Sounds in The Sky

I searched through the forum trying to find more information and discussion on the "Trumpets of the Apocalypse Sounds" found in this SOTT article...

http://www.sott.net/article/296280-SOTT-Exclusive-More-strange-noises-in-the-sky-The-best-of-2015-so-far

The reports seem to be increasing over the past six weeks. The subject would seem difficult to research as it's happening in many geographical locations, yet the sounds on the videos all sound to me like they're being generated played by a similar "instrument". As a musician, I think these sounds are "composed" as there are sharp pitch changes and the Yosemite footage seems to have a sub-tone or drone note play contrapuntally to the "Trumpet" sound.

I think it would be a fascinating question to ask the C's FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom