Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sound in Kiev August 11th

Australia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G0Yxrs-ias&feature=related

Belgium: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt469w7A03g&feature=related

Laura said:
This seems to be a significant confirmation that the sounds ARE real AS reported!!!

Very interesting...

Laura said:
This seems to be a significant confirmation that the sounds ARE real AS reported!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D81eP4VOBOU

Note the scientist dude who claims that the sounds are "normal". NORMAL? REALLY? Oh, well that explains it then!!!! :headbash:

Perceval said:
Laura said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D81eP4VOBOU

Note the scientist dude who claims that the sounds are "normal". NORMAL? REALLY? Oh, well that explains it then!!!! :headbash:

Me and the Hammer have been discussing that scientist bloke and we feel much safer going to bed tonight knowing it was that particular scientist bloke. Any one else and we would have been a bit worried.

Perceval said:

This is the same procedure of covering the facts with: Oh we know all that for long (We are experts) - like NASA dudes when some new comet/asteroid/meteorite arises suddenly: Oh, we were trackin' it for quite a while...

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Note the scientist dude who claims that the sounds are "normal". NORMAL? REALLY?

Lol yeah, our ancestors were such slackers!

Not only did they forget to tell us how normal and common these sounds are, they also forgot to mention this in any of the literature, stories and legends, world wide.. and never even bothered to explain that when we hear strange sky sounds, we should just ignore it..keep shopping, all is normal and nothing is amiss, it happens everyday and has been happening all along, if it keeps you awake just take an extra sleeping pill..move along folks nothing to see here!

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Actually, I think these types of sounds were reported by the ancients and that's why there are legends of the dragon, or the "trumpet of god". Meager1, I think you would be really fascinated reading Grondine's "Man and Impact in the Americas".

Maybe we should look at some ancient stories with a different eye (ear?) and see if we can find references that COULD be to this sort of thing.

As noted, there is the dragon which was always associated with "fire breathing", death and destruction. The "trumpet" was the same. It was followed by god(s) wreaking destruction on the earth with hails of rocks, fire and brimstone.

What about the legend of the fall of Jericho that was later attributed to the marching of the Israelites and the sounding of their trumpets? Maybe it wasn't their trumpets and, of course, maybe it wasn't Jericho or Israelites??

What about the legend of King Arthur and his hundred or thousand sleeping knights that are supposed to awaken at the "end of time" by the sound of a trumpet?

Then, the ancient Egyptian legends of the "roaring bull of the South" that brought death and destruction? Maybe that's why the Egyptians worshipped the Apis bull - it was a representation of the cosmic beast and had to be placated?

Here is what someone wrote:

Trumpets in the Bible are of course often to announce heavenly events or interventions, as they do in folklore and tribal legends. The events are not necessarily morally good, as in the usurping Sheba (2 Sam. 20:1-20). Psychologically the trumpet symbolizes the point of no return; when events have come to an unstoppable momentum and inevitable conclusion.

"And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpets exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled…And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire; and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly…And the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder…"

– Exodus 19:16-19.

Also interesting:

Man and beast alike fell prey to the ever-rising flood. Orchards and planted fields were washed away. Houses and other buildings were either demolished by the crashing waves or submerged beneath a sea that had no shores. Not even the temples and sacred images were spared. The birds themselves, their wings finally tiring from continuous flight, in the end were forced to surrender to watery graves.

In the end only one place on earth remained above water: the twin summits of Mount Parnassus. It was here that the small boat carrying Deucalion and his wife Pyrrha ran aground. They alone had survived the great deluge.

When Jove saw that only one man and one woman were still alive on earth, and that this husband and this wife were virtuous people, both true worshippers, he released the North Wind and caused it to dissipate the storms and clouds. Then Neptune called upon Triton to recall the tides and waves with a signal from his conch-shell trumpet.

(Could mean that the ''signal'' from the trumpet is correlated with tides and waves.)

From here:

Joshua 6:4: And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets.
5: And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him...

Actually, I think these types of sounds were reported by the ancients and that's why there are legends of the dragon, or the "trumpet of god". Meager1, I think you would be really fascinated reading Grondine's "Man and Impact in the Americas".

I read that one a couple of years ago, Grondine was on one of my group lists and he talked a lot about the book. What I recall from there though, was explosive booms, hissing as a "monster" fell into a lake, etc, but nothing about these current kind of sky harmonic`s, or anything like what is being played on U tube right now.

Maybe I`m just being to discriminating about this particular sound.

I have spent the past few days going through old books concerned with the beginnings of the plague in various locations, because I do recall having read that strange noises and of course comets, strange weather, rains and droughts etc, ( probably passing through a comets tail) heralded the plagues in many locations.

We have heard about Gabriel's horn, Thor`s hammer, the angels harps, etc, just to list a few more potential noise makers, but I am not having any luck finding any confirmation in the old literature that these sounds actually came from the sky or sounded anything like whats being heard now.

The only thing I know of, that even seems close to this sound so far, is in the old stories about the battles of the "north and south winds" and people being terrified of the sound of the winds fighting.

Also, the hope that the north wind didn`t win, which would have freed the frozen "demon spirits" and brought on the ice and snow!

Oxajil said:
Here is what someone wrote:

Trumpets in the Bible are of course often to announce heavenly events or interventions, as they do in folklore and tribal legends. The events are not necessarily morally good, as in the usurping Sheba (2 Sam. 20:1-20). Psychologically the trumpet symbolizes the point of no return; when events have come to an unstoppable momentum and inevitable conclusion.

You left out this part, very important:

So it is in Norse mythology with Gjallarhorn, Heimdall's 'trumpet', (which was a long serpentine horn; it did'nt look much like a trumpet).

And not to forget Thor's Hammer. One of the videos I posted on my FB thread sounds exactly like a hammering sound.

Laura said:
You left out this part, very important:

So it is in Norse mythology with Gjallarhorn, Heimdall's 'trumpet', (which was a long serpentine horn; it did'nt look much like a trumpet).

And not to forget Thor's Hammer. One of the videos I posted on my FB thread sounds exactly like a hammering sound.

Ah yes! I think you're referring to this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FScxpltsqMg

I don't think this one from Ireland has been mentioned yet, it seems to have a higher pitch than the others:

Ireland, 19 January 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-17B7tS5bVs&feature=fvst

Laura said:
Here come the debunkers and jokers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1WNKRRV7bM&feature=related

That means that they are trying to do damage control which means that something weird really is up!

Exactly! I have just remembered last year's UFO over Jerusalem video which was "confirmed" by C's in session Feb.13th2011. There was 3 or 4 authentic recordings and later whole bunch of garbage uploads have been added just to discredit the authentic videos. The pattern is all the same.
We are witnessing really authentic phenomenon here.

One thing I think would be interesting to find out, is whether there is any chronological correlation with the sounds in different locations. Perhaps they tend to occur at the same time in several places, or maybe it slowly moves across the lands instead.

Back
Top Bottom