The Artchemical Matter

Hello everyone,

I would like to share some new images for Artchemical i created, but since our "official" site cannot temporarily be updated, for now, i will post them here for you:

"Austerity Operating Theatre" : EU and IMF ask for "sacrifice" by financially amputating Greeks in order to justify their giving them more debt and poverty.
Austerity_Operation_Theatre_HiRes_01.jpg

and
"Stolen Future" : A kid from Palestine holds the "golden key" of a future that is violated and stolen...
Stolen_Future_01_4web.jpg

I hope you enjoy them. Thank you!

:)

Hello everyone,

I created a picture about the Israeli strike on the flotilla heading for Gaza. I thought should share it with you all.

Fleet_for_Gaza_Strike_01_HiRes.jpg

The full resolution picture is found here: _http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Pt-EwwINaPI/TA1sv5TcZ9I/AAAAAAAAAEE/Za0tHpbbGaw/s1600/Fleet_for_Gaza_Strike_01_HiRes.jpg
Thank you,

Galahad said:
Agreed! I posted a link to it on my FB page.

I got the following message on FB as I tried to share the pic, via the artchemical FB page:

This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us know if you think this is an error.

???

***edit***

also the artchemical webpage is currently unavailable.
Just wondering.

Freyr said:
good job Spyraal!
what's up with the Artchemical Matter site`?

see post above yours!! :P

oh yea, btw - Great pics! The quality of some of the stuff being put out is amazing!

Hi All,

Sorry about my recent absence... To respond to some of the questions about the site, all the computers I was working with crashed and data was lost. Shortly afterward I was not able to keep the server for my own site or the Artchemical Matter running, and data was lost. Some of these circumstances were my own fault, some were not. However I'm finally back to operational status with my home PC and financially things are leveling out.

A lot of the Artchemical Matter work is still held by the artists who created it, so I can reconstruct the site using that, yet I think I will go with a different design and perhaps this new phase of life for the site will be more robust than it was before. This week I will have the domain back up and will keep you guys posted.

A bit embarrassed, also feeling somewhat smacked. I do apologize for not finding a way to let you guys know what was going on before now, but here we are. Looking forward to new things and the ability (hopefully) to remember lessons learned.

PS - absolutely awesome job on the new work spyraal!

Jonathan said:
Sorry about my recent absence... To respond to some of the questions about the site, all the computers I was working with crashed and data was lost. Shortly afterward I was not able to keep the server for my own site or the Artchemical Matter running, and data was lost. Some of these circumstances were my own fault, some were not. However I'm finally back to operational status with my home PC and financially things are leveling out.

A lot of the Artchemical Matter work is still held by the artists who created it, so I can reconstruct the site using that, yet I think I will go with a different design and perhaps this new phase of life for the site will be more robust than it was before. This week I will have the domain back up and will keep you guys posted.

A bit embarrassed, also feeling somewhat smacked. I do apologize for not finding a way to let you guys know what was going on before now, but here we are. Looking forward to new things and the ability (hopefully) to remember lessons learned.

Jonathan, you have already done so much for Artchemical since the beginning of the idea, that IMO you deserve both everybody's understanding and gratitude. You have mine for sure. ;) So don't worry, take your time as needed, and please ask for any help possible.

On the occasion, i also have to thank everybody for their comments, and of course the SOTT editors that honored me by including my picture in their outstanding latest "Connecting the Dots" article. Great work indeed. :thup:

Thank you,
Spyros

Jonathan said:

Ah good to hear you're back it ;)

That's why it's always a good idea to have a backup site with your things on it like Deviantart so at least people can still find what you're up to, especially if you created a group where each member can submit to that group whenever he/she has something to share :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom