The Artchemical Matter

Tigersoap said:
That's why it's always a good idea to have a backup site with your things on it like Deviantart so at least people can still find what you're up to, especially if you created a group where each member can submit to that group whenever he/she has something to share :whistle:

Totally. That has been one of the major lessons. I've discovered some long-buried control-issue programs recently, and it manifested somewhat in this project as well. I will be making more of an effort to "give up control" to others involved, which includes doing something like what you described above, either with DeviantArt or another site. Also backing up data, who knew? :rolleyes:

spyraal said:
Jonathan, you have already done so much for Artchemical since the beginning of the idea, that IMO you deserve both everybody's understanding and gratitude. You have mine for sure. ;) So don't worry, take your time as needed, and please ask for any help possible.

Thanks spyraal, will do. :)

Wow Spyraal such powerful thought provoking work, well done!
Do you use Photoshop? If so you are a star at it! Keep em coming!

Thank you very much Carlybee! ;)

Actually i create a rough composition of the idea on paper, then i reconstruct it using elements made in a 3D content creation program, and then usually go through some Photoshop at the end for retouching or adding photographic elements. It is quite a rapid method of bringing your imagination to life, as using this workflow, most of my pictures take me one or two evenings to finalize. Take care!

:)

Just feel the urge to tell you, Spyraal, how powerful and beautiful these creations are and also KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK (or fun, or whatever it is for you).

:wow: Jazper

Hello everyone,

I decided to make a picture about the BP oil disaster. It is the "Petrol genie", set free to eat the world by the greed of the "apprentice magicians" of BP...

Petrol_Genie_Set_Free_01_4web.jpg

Full resolution image at _http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Pt-EwwINaPI/TBY6-twx12I/AAAAAAAAAEM/HIyDqeZ--68/s1600/Petrol_Genie_Set_Free_01_4web.jpg

Thank you!
:)

Again, Spyraal, amazing work. How about working on one to portray the power of our focus on "healing" remedies for this atrocity......... This is where I'm continually challenged to apply myself, to remembering that each of us is imbued with the power to choose to not be driven by the fear element of everything that keeps coming our way. Anyway, very good visual expression of our current state of events! Thank you! :rockon:

Hello Spyraal,
I love your work, it's very thought provoking. Matter of fact, i got to thinking about images into or about "the fourth way", but I'm not that artistic.
Well, I thought I just put that out there.
Once again, Job well done Spyraal :)

okiron

Back
Top Bottom