The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I came across this:
_http://www.fallingpixel.com/earth-during-the-last-ice-age-3d-model/30856

This model is intended for those who need nothing less then the highest photorealism for cinema quality renders.

An 'ice age' or, more precisely, 'glacial age' is a generic geological period of long-term reduction in the temperature of the Earth's surface and atmosphere, resulting in the presence or expansion of continental ice sheets, polar ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Within a long-term ice age, individual pulses of extra cold climate are termed 'glacial periods' (or alternatively 'glacials' or 'glaciations' or colloquially as 'Ice Age' ), and intermittent warm periods are called 'interglacials'. Glaciologically, ice age implies the presence of extensive ice sheets in the northern and southern hemispheres; by this definition we are still in the ice age that began at the start of the Pleistocene (because the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets still exist)

Pretty interesting new Thunderbolts Video, about the suns recent "strange" behaviour and how and why that could be happening and how it might effect us in the future:

https://youtu.be/VIAp_6FAXCY

Maybe the C's were indeed right after all, in saying that something (aka. twin sun) is grounding the flow of the solar system and thus cause quite a number of "anomalies". The video above could point into that direction?

I did not find the original excerpt from the C's about that, but I found two post that talk about it and are based on that idea:

Laura said:
My guess is that satellites are falling, the sky is getting weird, earthquakes are happening, climate is changing, volcanoes are erupting, because something wicked this way comes, and it ain't Nibiru. And whatever it is, it is grounding a current flow through the solar system - including earth - and all hell is breaking loose in a lot of places. THAT is what they want to cover up.

Kniall said:
mkrnhr said:
I tend to think that the sharp increase of witnesses is part of the phenomenon, especially if we consider these fireballs as messages of some sort. If one argues that people tend more attention to fireballs after the Russian meteor in February 2013, that means that meteors are increasingly part of the global consciousness of people. However, it doesn't explain alone the almost exponential increase during the years before Chelyabinsk. Both aspects (increase of fireball entries + increase fireball awareness) are not mutually exclusive.

Another factor to consider is that the atmosphere may not be defending us from fireballs as effectively as before, so they're reaching lower to the ground, generating more audible booms, and catching more people's attention.

Pierre gives a possible explanation for this in his upcoming book:

Another feature of the electric model we’ve looked at is how Nemesis-induced grounding of the Sun weakens the electric field between the Earth’s surface and its ionosphere. This electric field, through the electric constraint it exerts on incoming meteors, acts as a protective shield:

If a body having a different electrical potential (voltage) penetrates the double layer boundary and moves into the plasmasphere surrounding a planet, charges will flow to try to cancel the voltage difference. Electrical discharges will occur. Thus, if any other body, such as a large meteor, asteroid, or comet should come close enough to Earth to penetrate our plasma sheath, violent electric discharges would occur between the two bodies. It would, of course, be unfortunate to be standing on Earth's surface at the point of origin (or reception) of such a mega-lightning discharge. But the massive discharge itself might either deflect the intruding body or break it up and thus protect Earth from a collision. Such large-amplitude arcs would undoubtedly cause scarring on the surface of both bodies. A very small intruder would be broken up by the discharge. It is likely that this is what happened to comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 as it entered Jupiter’s giant plasmasphere a few years ago. [Thornhill, W. & Talbott, D. The Electric Universe, pp. 44-45]

Because of the reduced solar activity, comets entering the solar system are subjected to a lesser electric field, less electric stress and are therefore less likely to fragment or/ disintegrate.

If Nemesis’s comet swarm was approaching, the probability of encountering more and bigger asteroids should increase, and, because of the weakened heliospheric and atmospheric electric field, the probability increases that more of them may approach closer to the Earth’s surface and trigger overhead explosions or even ground impacts.

In this electric model, we thus see Nemesis and its cometary swarm subjecting our planet to the threat of cometary bombardments while simultaneously neutralizing the very defense mechanism our planet possesses against this threat.

Great info Pashalis. I wonder if the recent splitting in the "polar vortex" captured in this image a few days ago is another symptom/sign of the dynamics unfolding.(ie. "opening up" of the Earth, ergo...increased volcanism, both above ground and submarine. interesting SOTT article from 2008: http://www.sott.net/article/182702-Global-Warming-in-the-Arctic-Or-Simply-Massive-Under-Sea-Volcanoes- indicates this has been brewing for a number of years.)

polarsplit.jpg

caption:
The warmth over Alaska, the Arctic, Greenland, and Iceland, while so cold in the eastern U.S., can be illustrated by this 500 mb anomaly map of the northern hemisphere forecast for February 1st and produced on January 27th. Note how the polar vortex has been split into two lobes. I am not sure how unusual or not this is.[dito(?)] Map courtesy of Guy Walton.

Record Warmth in Alaska Contrasts Cold Wave in Eastern U.S.
by Christopher C Burt
link: http://www.wunderground.com/blog/weatherhistorian/comment.html?entrynum=237

could explain the following observations:
Hithere said:
MrEightFive said:
Hm... And we had steady higher than usual temperatures since end of September. And snow that fell not so heavy now is almost gone... No signs of cooling at 56 degrees north.
Same here in Norway. But a lot more storms and changing temperatures than earlier years.

Comments from a climatecentral.org site was simplistically insightful in the description of how this will play out.
http://www.climatecentral.org/news/polar-vortex-is-back-coldest-of-cold-en-route-to-us-17003

“If it’s so cold in the southern part of North America because the cold air is there and not in the Arctic, meaning it’s warmer than it should be in the Arctic, what does this mean for sea ice formation in the Arctic Ocean?”

Don’t know, but the redistribution of heat to the Arctic in winter supports cooling. That is because the normally cold Arctic does not radiate much heat to space. When it is warmer it radiates more. Very simply: with this pattern the planet cools.
Someone's got a clue.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/os-ed-climate-change-010414-20140103,0,4403364.story

Natural sun cycles will bring worst cold in 200 years

The truth of what is really happening to the climate versus the United Nations and current U.S. government version is, however, a bit hard to accept after two decades of global-warming propaganda. I know. It was for me in April 2007, after finishing some research into solar activity.

I had concluded that global warming was ending and a potentially dangerous cold climate was beginning. Such was my first public climate prediction with several more to follow.

My announcement then to the White House, Congress and the mainstream media was, of course, greeted with the expected indifference, ridicule and even slander.

Scientists at the Russian Academy of Sciences have said a new "Little Ice Age" will start in 2014. The SSRC and many other scientists worldwide say that the worst cold in more than 200 years is now upon us.

Further, if this next cold climate behaves like the last similar one (1793-1830), then we may also see some of the worst-ever earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The sun regulates more than we have been told.

There are also some snowing conditions in Iran too:

_http://news.yahoo.com/heaviest-snowstorm-50-years-blankets-northern-iran-183904374.html

Y

Looking at the SoTT Worldview database for Australia, the main events recorded are drought, birds dropping dead (supposedly due to pesticide) strange clouds and it made me think of this session here:

[quote author=Session 6 July 2010]
(Ailén) There was a question we talked about today about what would happen in the southern hemisphere... (L) Yes. So, if there was a global superstorm like in the movie we watched today [The Day After Tomorrow], what goes on in the southern hemisphere during such an event? The movie only showed storms in the Northern Hemisphere.

A: Less violent storms but storms nonetheless.

Q: (L) What about an ice age?

A: Ice ages grip the south somewhat, but the greatest damage is via drought, floods, and earthquakes.
[/quote]

We certainly have had strange weather in the last 6 months from intense heat in Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney replete with bushfires, to sheets of rain and sudden floods. All we need for this to be a hit for the C's is an earthquake :scared:

Chile gets them all the time, mostly 4 to 5 range along the coast, Peru adds a few now and then, and New Zealand, does that count, or is it too close to the equator, as most of theirs are north of the islands.
There have been a couple of 5's recently north of Antarctica, but as anywhere, if enough people don't die or at least suffer, no one reports it except the local press. As for the crustal slippage aspect, many of those EQs around the world seem to occur around the 10 km mark.

gdpetti said:
Chile gets them all the time, mostly 4 to 5 range along the coast, Peru adds a few now and then, and New Zealand, does that count, or is it too close to the equator, as most of theirs are north of the islands.

Yes, it is all in southern hemisphere. Antarctica too. I found interesting map of Australia from previous ice age: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_Sunda_and_Sahul.png

It was connected with New Guinea and Tasmania.

whitecoast said:
I found a really good video that lays out the case for solar activity being the main driver for climate, and how the chaotic weather on earth and other planets is a precursor to global cooling.

Thanks whitecoast. I just watched this and thought it was excellent. It had lots of good clear graphs showing strong correlations between solar activity and sunspot cycles and the temperature on earth, including going back to the last Maunder Minimum little ice age of 1645-1715 AD. The word "electrical" also got a mention. It was also good to see recent graph data showing just how long the current "pause" in global warming has gone on for. The presenter was clear about how though humans have increased CO2 in the atmosphere, and although C02 and temperature have been closely correlated in the past (although funnily enough with the change in temperature lagging behind change in CO2 levels), that correlation now seems to be broken.

The fraudulent nature of AGW science and of the work of the IPCC was also covered well.

whitecoast said:
I found a really good video that lays out the case for solar activity being the main driver for climate, and how the chaotic weather on earth and other planets is a precursor to global cooling.

I'm not sure - had a look and could not find it, yet Ben Davidson's presentation in full was once featured on SoTT, or perhaps in another thread, which this seems to capture. Indeed, he lays out a good case as a basis and, taken together with Pierre's book, Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection..., humans sure could benefit with a new lens in which to view our world with, along with our interaction within it. People like the IPCC, by knowingly misrepresenting, are aiding entropy.

Thanks for posting.

Mal7 said:
(although funnily enough with the change in temperature lagging behind change in CO2 levels)

Oops this was meant to be the other way around, i.e. in the historical record the change in CO2 levels tends to lag behind the change in temperature.

Record sea ice levels in Antarctica reported:

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2784196/Sea-ice-surrounding-Antarctica-reaches-record-levels-hits-20-MILLION-square-kilometers.html

_http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/imageo/2014/10/07/tale-two-poles-sea-ice-antarctica-surged-september-record-extent-remained-low-arctic/#.VDajOxbuUZ9
_http://www.wallstreetotc.com/antarctic-sea-ice-hits-record-high-in-september/210298/

Back
Top Bottom