The World's Fair

The "burned down and rebuilt in short order" narrative is ubiquitous. It's a joke to me. It falls into the "they keep saying the same thing over and over so it must be true" category. Just keep reinforcing the narrative with more of the same. And it is not just a building here and a building there - it often involved entire cities. Like any attempt at objectivity, it is important to stand in the face of the evidence without prejudice. I have given up beating this drum - nice to see you pick up the thread. Maybe I will start in again.

The "burned down and rebuilt in short order" narrative is ubiquitous. It's a joke to me. It falls into the "they keep saying the same thing over and over so it must be true" category. Just keep reinforcing the narrative with more of the same. And it is not just a building here and a building there - it often involved entire cities. Like any attempt at objectivity, it is important to stand in the face of the evidence without prejudice. I have given up beating this drum - nice to see you pick up the thread. Maybe I will start in again.
Well, I'm going to look into this some more by focussing on specific examples. I think some of the arguments you were facing for the world fair structures won't apply in quite a few instances e.g. the building in my example is not made of wood or staff and one simply can't say the workers were talented as their are significant logistical challenges to overcome in such a short period of time.

Basically, let's be honest, that building wasn't built in 3 months. Absolutely zero chance of that. So something else is going on.

Basically, let's be honest, that building wasn't built in 3 months. Absolutely zero chance of that. So something else is going on.

I wouldn’t be so sure of that. People at different times in history frequently seem to have been able to do things in amounts of time that seem “unbelievable“ to us, from our viewpoint today. There are many possible (down to earth) reasons for that.

1: There was less bureaucracy/regulations/rules/paperwork,

2: People were sometimes motivated and eager to do/build things with a passionate drive that is often lacking nowadays (out of religious passion for example),

3: workers attitude and rights were different,

4: Sometimes huge amounts of people were assigned to build something,

5: When your and your families life REALLY depend on you doing the job, the general motivation standard of the average worker was probably quite different from today,

6: People in the past seem to have been physically very strong and enduring compared to us, maybe because, generally speaking, life circumstances were quite a bit harder then today,

Also, we can see similar phenomena today:

- People who are doing a job from an early age, for many years, develop strengths, abilities and expertise in that field of work, that seem unbelievable to someone not having had that training/experience/experience

- Western people are frequently amazed how people in the east can build/organize/finish large scale projects in a matter of days/weeks/months. Projects that would take the average western country years and even decades to finish. Examples of that are the large scale hospitals the Chinese build in a matter of days at the beginning of Covid or the Japanese rebuilding a complete intersection over night, after it collapsed into a sinkhole.

I wouldn’t be so sure of that. People at different times in history frequently seem to have been able to do things in amounts of time that seem “unbelievable“ to us, from our viewpoint today. There are many possible (down to earth) reasons for that.

1: There was less bureaucracy/regulations/rules/paperwork,

2: People were sometimes motivated and eager to do/build things with a passionate drive that is often lacking nowadays (out of religious passion for example),

3: workers attitude and rights were different,

4: Sometimes huge amounts of people were assigned to build something,

5: When your and your families life REALLY depend on you doing the job, the general motivation standard of the average worker was probably quite different from today,

6: People in the past seem to have been physically very strong and enduring compared to us, maybe because, generally speaking, life circumstances were quite a bit harder then today,

Also, we can see similar phenomena today:

- People who are doing a job from an early age, for many years, develop strengths, abilities and expertise in that field of work, that seem unbelievable to someone not having had that training/experience/experience

- Western people are frequently amazed how people in the east can build/organize/finish large scale projects in a matter of days/weeks/months. Projects that would take the average western country years and even decades to finish. Examples of that are the large scale hospitals the Chinese build in a matter of days at the beginning of Covid or the Japanese rebuilding a complete intersection over night, after it collapsed into a sinkhole.
Whilst I agree with this, I don't think it explains how the building in question here was built in 3 months. 1879 isn't that long ago and it's doubtful they had some technique or tool that's now lost to us given it's only in the recent past.

I can accept the arguments you've laid out for stuff like the pyramids, stonehenge and other feats of engineering in the very distant past as so much could have been lost in the period since and we don't have written records etc. But 1879 ? 😳

I was thinking about the question of manpower and motivation and the argument doesn't hold up even if let's say they had access to infinite men who were infinitely motivated. The building burned down in April 1879 and construction started on 17 May 1879... How do you

- Plan a new building
- Raise all the funds
- Purchase and transport all the material etc

All in 3 weeks. Then how do you then proceed to construct that whole building at such quick speed, not missing any steps (look at how good the building looks like) all within 3 months?

It's a bit erhmm, crazy. Almost sci-fi crazy.

But I will continue to look into this as it's fascinating!

Whilst I agree with this, I don't think it explains how the building in question here was built in 3 months. 1879 isn't that long ago and it's doubtful they had some technique or tool that's now lost to us given it's only in the recent past.

I can accept the arguments you've laid out for stuff like the pyramids, stonehenge and other feats of engineering in the very distant past as so much could have been lost in the period since and we don't have written records etc. But 1879 ? 😳

I was thinking about the question of manpower and motivation and the argument doesn't hold up even if let's say they had access to infinite men who were infinitely motivated. The building burned down in April 1879 and construction started on 17 May 1879... How do you

- Plan a new building
- Raise all the funds
- Purchase and transport all the material etc

All in 3 weeks. Then how do you then proceed to construct that whole building at such quick speed, not missing any steps (look at how good the building looks like) all within 3 months?

It's a bit erhmm, crazy. Almost sci-fi crazy.

But I will continue to look into this as it's fascinating!
'My Lunch Break' channel on YT may give some insights. He has been doing the same kind of research as I have and the likelihood that our 'recorded' history is looking more and more bs. I'm still maintaining that argument. As for anyone else, free will, free agency.

1879 isn't that long ago and it's doubtful they had some technique or tool that's now lost to us given it's only in the recent past.
You'd be surprised how much techniques can be lost within just ONE generation of workmanship. Last year I was talking with a shop owner who sells handmade brooms. The stock they had would be the last as the lady who made them has no apprentice to take over and she's getting too old to make them anymore. The store owner mentioned there used to be hundreds of different broom making techniques which are lost since the craft got replaced with industrial machine. If that's just for brooms, imagine what techniques used to be there for different grades of rock and stone.

You'd be surprised how much techniques can be lost within just ONE generation of workmanship. Last year I was talking with a shop owner who sells handmade brooms. The stock they had would be the last as the lady who made them has no apprentice to take over and she's getting too old to make them anymore. The store owner mentioned there used to be hundreds of different broom making techniques which are lost since the craft got replaced with industrial machine. If that's just for brooms, imagine what techniques used to be there for different grades of rock and stone.

Indeed!

Oh bloody hell... I stumbled onto a hornets nest. Consider this me carefully and quietly walking it all back.

Sooooo.... so.... apparently this whole thing is a big fat conspiracy pertaining to a so-called Tartaria empire 😤 and all these buildings are like remnants from this empire. I can even see that this came up in a Cs session (Session 13 May 2023) and the fact all these flew past my head until now shows how much focus I've been paying to other threads other than COVID, Ukraine etc.

I see even Bloomberg did a hit piece: Inside the ‘Tartarian Empire,’ the QAnon of Architecture

My conclusion is these waters are too murky to navigate through.

I still assert that some of those architectural feats are truly incredible and at a glance, the 19th century appear to have had quite a lot going on that seems erhm, beyond imagination but who knows, could all just be normal 🤷.

I think it's impossible to get definitive answers but just because Bloomberg says it's all conspiracy doesn't necessarily mean there is no mystery on hand. In future, people will think mRNA jabs were like the second coming of Christ from what they'll read from official sources but we all know the truth... right? right????? 😬.

All joking aside, I haven't found any convincing evidence for a mystery builder of all those things but instead found that supposedly normal folks could build stuff quite quickly not long ago.

I think the "Tartaria Empire" is something that got tacked on to do exactly that, muddy the waters. Whether the World's Fair conspiracy came before Tartaria conspiracy, I'm not sure. My basis for the World Fair was the one that Nikola Tesla demonstrated his inventions in, so for me, the World's Fair wasn't ever a "conspiracy" topic per say. If someone who's been watching these narratives play out longer than I have happens to know which came first, I'm definitely interested!

In general, I think the World's Fair is still worth looking into (for those that have interested), not with that pre-inserted conspiracy mindset, but as an important historical marker. There was one of the Fairs I was looking into (I don't recall off the top of my head) where it was used to showcase other nationality, I specifically remember there being a small portion set aside for Japanese culture.

Sooooo.... so.... apparently this whole thing is a big fat conspiracy pertaining to a so-called Tartaria empire 😤 and all these buildings are like remnants from this empire.
That is the biggest take away that seems to dissuade people from looking deeper, I think. The only vague link to the Tartaria story is apparently the griffin emblem that is associated to an ancient map. Not helpful IMO.

The buildings themselves, even the 'temporary' ones are an incredible undertaking that just doesn't fit the narrative. Some have remained in existence from the fairs and they certainly are very solid. Marble, dressed stone, triple brick, exquisite statues, carving in bronze and stone etc.

Comparing China's efficient, fast construction of hospitals hardly compares to the mammoth institutes and hospitals constructed in 1800's. The function of them is hard to ascertain except for the accepted tags that have been imposed by the PTB to explain their existence.

These buildings certainly appear the remnant of something but not necessarily any one empire as some, unfortunately, imply.

That is the biggest take away that seems to dissuade people from looking deeper, I think. The only vague link to the Tartaria story is apparently the griffin emblem that is associated to an ancient map. Not helpful IMO.

The buildings themselves, even the 'temporary' ones are an incredible undertaking that just doesn't fit the narrative. Some have remained in existence from the fairs and they certainly are very solid. Marble, dressed stone, triple brick, exquisite statues, carving in bronze and stone etc.

Comparing China's efficient, fast construction of hospitals hardly compares to the mammoth institutes and hospitals constructed in 1800's. The function of them is hard to ascertain except for the accepted tags that have been imposed by the PTB to explain their existence.

These buildings certainly appear the remnant of something but not necessarily any one empire as some, unfortunately, imply.
I'm looking to understand more about what you think regardless of whether it's accepted as correct.

For Bloomberg etc to do a hit piece means they are trying to muddy the waters and dissuade people from looking deeper. It's difficult though to reconcile those buildings with any kind of conspiracy because they would have had to be built when the Europeans arrived otherwise there would have been too many eye testimony accounts if they were already there.

If anything they point to a level of efficiency and know-how by the settlers that was lost with the advent of modernism.

What do you think?

I agree the whole tartaria thing seems a red herring.

I'm looking to understand more about what you think regardless of whether it's accepted as correct.

For Bloomberg etc to do a hit piece means they are trying to muddy the waters and dissuade people from looking deeper. It's difficult though to reconcile those buildings with any kind of conspiracy because they would have had to be built when the Europeans arrived otherwise there would have been too many eye testimony accounts if they were already there.

If anything they point to a level of efficiency and know-how by the settlers that was lost with the advent of modernism.

What do you think?

I agree the whole tartaria thing seems a red herring.
Jeez, where to begin?

For me it is more difficult to reconcile the achievement with the available population/experienced work force, tools, resources for material and their transport from certain locations. Dirt roads and carts are not conducive to any of the achievements being credible. These buildings are massive. Don't forget, a great many are built/buried one floor or more below ground level. Must have been easy.

We don't know when the Europeans really arrived. We are only told when colonialism took place and according to their records, which are too often contradictory the more records are compared. We are told that the existing population was primitive on all the continents and were educated and set straight by the conquerors. It seems to me that extermination combined with forced integration would contribute a lot to a change in what accounting is permitted or even survives. Get 'em young and ignorant and you tell them what to believe.

There is evidence of sacred geometry involved in these constructions and their potential purpose and function. Certain angles or degrees of arc, for example, both symbolically and functionally have a purpose. Combination of material used, marble, sandstone, bricks with particular components, all point to a sophisticated knowledge. While this knowledge is confined to certain circles and associations and not generally taught today, it would make sense that it was once accepted practice.
I will just mention that the Masons were long ago infiltrated and corrupted. Could the culprits have enforced and agenda to rewrite history in their favour; again.

Mass migration, forced or manipulated, would go along way toward the acceptance of their new reality. It was just what it was. No one thought to question. As today, they just wanted to live and making waves would not be in their favour. Well, maybe some did but so many institutions were available to accomodate them. Actually, some could absorb and entire town's population if need be. Honestly, what kind of society makes such provisions a priority?

We cannot overlook the orphans and baby incubators. There is a lot to find on that topic, for sure. To have it as a main attraction at world fairs is so bizarre it borders on gruesome or sadistic, IMO, but it hasn't really gone away as much as gone underground in many ways.

Speaking of the underground, when exactly did the head honchos, Rothchilds, and their ilk enter the scene. Interestingly, I think the C's made mention to their origin. On that note, we now, apparently have about 2.5 mil of them roaming the surface.
C's also mentioned that back then the technology was not available for complete programming but I think they were referring to our technology or lack thereof to enhance their influence. A dose of brainwashed secret societies, beholden to their masters. with their sacred knowledge should do the trick. Let's make them elite and heads of an industrial revolution because we just have to create a setting where conditions are ripe for takeover.

The same people dictate our historic narrative as for the past hundreds of years. All the fields, academia, science, politics, judiciary, you name it. Where do they not have the last word of approval? We must not contradict the establishment.

Perhaps it is worth mentioning the photos we so readily rely on. It can be faked today as it could then. Construction workers having lunch on a steel beam some thirty floors in the air like it was their regular lunch room. Not believable. It just takes an unbiased and critical eye to point to inconsistencies. Those vanilla skies look like a dead giveaway for a copy paste, especially in the photos where building outlines and details are sharp as they can be. And isn't it interesting how their availability has risen from lost to suddenly found archives over the past few years with, conveniently, AI.

Thousands upon thousand of underground tunnels made of several courses of brick or dressed stone are mainly contributed to the same time period. many are still in use and repurposed, some silted up or deliberately sealed, some secret getaways etc. Even the term magical does't suffice to explain all if the mentioned achievements and more.

What I have found the most ridiculous claim is the majority of architects and the number of constructions attributed to them with their mostly unverifiable history and the speed with which they completed projects is just insane and not credible, IMO.

You want to hear another piece of craziness, all the fires. All over the bloody place and such speedy reconstruction the it would make your head spin. I have even come across buildings and streets renamed to confuse records making research vey difficult. Kind of shifting of the chess pieces while no-one is looking.

Perhaps it is worth mentioning the photos we so readily rely on. It can be faked today as it could then. Construction workers having lunch on a steel beam some thirty floors in the air like it was their regular lunch room. Not believable. It just takes an unbiased and critical eye to point to inconsistencies. Those vanilla skies look like a dead giveaway for a copy paste, especially in the photos where building outlines and details are sharp as they can be. And isn't it interesting how their availability has risen from lost to suddenly found archives over the past few years with, conveniently, AI.

I love those photos.. It had never occurred to me that they might have been faked.. That particular one (Lunch atop a Skyscraper - Wikipedia) does look like it could've been - the wikipedia article says it was arranged as a publicity stunt.. but could well be real (albeit staged) IMO.. There are plenty of other similar photos. Maybe those dudes didn't actually sit & eat their lunch like that normally, but doesn't mean they weren't up there doing that seemingly crazy/impossible stuff. Many old photos have that same weird fake look, even normal ones of people sitting in a garden etc..

I do find it all incredibly weird and amazing, the speed at which things are said to have been built, and the underground stuff.. I don't discount things being not at all what we're told..(what is!?)...I love looking at old photos, it feels like looking into a different reality.. reality is so strange. But I often wonder if these lost abilities of our civilisation could be due to some very simple things. For example....TV and computers. I bet those construction workers went to bed early and woke up early and spent all their time and energy on their job (and whatever normal day to day life stuff).. I bet they committed superefforts on a daily basis and it was normal to them. So I wonder how much the modern energy usage/time wastage/use of computers etc can be the cause of the seeming devolvement of our current civ - the loss of the focus, energy, and intensity which people once had. Nowadays there's just SO MUCH STUFF, rules, distractions, beauracracy, products, all draining our energy. My dad was way more generally capable than I am well before he was my age. I've been using computers daily for at least 33 years. I feel retarded in life ability compared to my dad's generation. And before him there were..for example..explorers, fighter pilots, writers, who achieved much more at even younger ages.. It's a common amazement of younger people - like, "how did my parents do all this stuff when they were even younger than me? I can't even cook..".. That thing where people say "I'm adulting", meaning they're doing something that was normal everyday stuff to the previous generation, but seems really difficult to them. I can't believe all the stuff my grandparents did on their world travels in the 50s/60s, and how brave and carefree they were, but it was normal to them. In past times it seems like people packed more into their often much shorter lives than we do in our longer ones. Little kids now have waaaay more rules & restrictions than I had as a kid. I reckon in the past they had a different relationship with time, too. Everything now is hurry hurry hurry, fear fear fear. There's no time, or They don't want us to see/make time, for relaxation coupled with intensity & deep use of energy (very generally speaking). That's how it seems to me..

Sorry for the ramble. I think things are very strange, but this strangeness could have manifested in completely mundane ways. Maybe I'm wrong..I don't think it's foolish to point out how magical it seems to us now. But I can believe that these buildings were built like that, and so fast, in a world without computers. Why computers? Who do we know who wants us to be so incapable and weak, and maybe inspired such things which have already taken over basically every aspect of life? 4D STS :) (obvs I still love computers & not meaning they're evil or anything)

When you’re working at the top of an unfinished skyscraper and it gets to lunch time, I can’t imagine you’re gonna make your way all the way down to the ground just to eat your lunch. How much time would that take?

If you’re used to working at height, eating lunch up there isn’t going to be an issue. If you watch videos of how they walked around up there while they were working, then the picture of them eating lunch isn’t unbelievable at all.

Back
Top Bottom