Thoughts/comments on reddit post

That is quite fascinating.

I can't comment much on the religion/belief section of the EBOs, but reading through the science and technical explanations... my impression is that whoever wrote/formulated this has a comprehensive understanding of anatomy, physiology and molecular biology.

Whilst it is theoretically possible that one *could* just cherry pick information from some text books, it has the flavour of an academic who knows their stuff and goes into great detail. So whether the information is true or false, it was almost certainly made by a professional.

There are some key points which make it believable for me:

As there is no urea cycle, the ammonia concentration at the exit of the hepatorenal organ is very high. This ammonia is carried to the pores and gives the distinct odor I mentioned earlier. The rationale behind this unusual excretory system is directly related to this excreted ammonia, which enables thermoregulation by evaporating on the skin's surface. The greater the physical effort, the greater the metabolism. This in turn leads to a rise in temperature, and a corresponding increase in metabolic waste via amino acid catabolism. This leads to an increase in filtration and ammonia excretion, which ultimately lowers body temperature.

Many of the reports of direct interaction with Greys involve strong ammonia and sulfur-like odors. No urea cycle would help to explain why ammonia needs to be excreted via the pores. Increases in amino acid catabolism, as described here, could also help to explain the sulfur component of the odor.

The uniformity of these sequences is a major indication of the artificiality of these beings. There is no complex organism on earth that has such elegance in its sequences. There is no evolutionary pressure that can lead to this kind of characteristic other than genetic engineering
TPR opens the door to several possibilities. One of them suggests that EBO geneticists can insert or remove a gene from a cell in a way that is far more targeted and efficient than our technology allows. No proteins have been identified in the EBO genome that interacts with TPR. Rather, we believe that these proteins are exclusively targeted by external genetic engineering tools, probably used at the zygotic stage of embryonic development.
This is consistent with the C's description of the Greys as artificially engineered beings.

Skin: The grey skin that is often described in folklore is in fact a biosynthetic film which, likely, serves to protect the EBO from a hostile environment. It doesn't provide effective protection against temperature changes, but it does offer adequate protection against the passage of liquids. It's possible that this film confers other advantages but my knowledge on the subject is limited. Under the grey film, the epidermis is rather white, and the texture is very regular and without any hair. We do not see any defect other than the folds near the joints. It's described as greasy in one report, but that's not something I've observed. The same report states that a strong, lingering smell of burnt hair and ammonia is present when the film is removed. There are a lot of pores on the skin, crossing from the epidermis to a gland in the hypodermis. These glands and pores are the terminal part of the excretory-sudoriferous system, which could explain the previously mentioned smell.

Close-up reports of interactions with the Greys often include descriptions of "greasy skin"

Digestive system: The digestive system is extremely underdeveloped. There's no there is no stomach in the familiar sense. However, there is a pseudo-stomach located at the transition between the thoracic and abdominal cavities. This organ is not involved in digestion, but only serves as a reservoir. A sphincter controls the flow of food into the intestine. The intestine is limited to the equivalent of our small intestine, i.e. it only serves to absorb liquids and nutrients and acts as the main digestion site. It has villi and microvilli like ours. The intestine ends in the hepato-renal organ, where non-digested matter is transported to the ureter and excretory system. Residues are dissolved in the ammonia of metabolic waste for excretion. There's an organ near the pseudostomachal sphincter that secretes digestive enzymes directly into the intestine. This organ is inspirationally called the digestive organ. It secretes mainly proteolytic enzymes and glycoside hydrolases.

If I remember correctly, this is consistent with the C's descriptions. That the Greys do not consume solid food in the way that humans do.

As there is no urea cycle, the ammonia concentration at the exit of the hepatorenal organ is very high. This ammonia is carried to the pores and gives the distinct odor I mentioned earlier. The rationale behind this unusual excretory system is directly related to this excreted ammonia, which enables thermoregulation by evaporating on the skin's surface. The greater the physical effort, the greater the metabolism. This in turn leads to a rise in temperature, and a corresponding increase in metabolic waste via amino acid catabolism. This leads to an increase in filtration and ammonia excretion, which ultimately lowers body temperature.

Great, to add to grey "aliens" appeal, they now also smell of pee. 🤢

Very interesting on "religion". Describes how, maybe organic portals could see the world.
EBOs believe that the soul is not an extension of the individual, but rather a fundamental characteristic of nature that expresses itself as a field, not unlike gravity. In the presence of life, this field acquires complexity, resulting in negative entropy if that makes sense. This gain in complexity is directly correlated with the concentration of living organisms in a given location. With time, and with the right conditions, life in turn becomes more complex until the appearance of sentient life. After reaching this threshold, the field begins to express itself through these sentient beings, forming what we call the soul. Through their life experiences, sentient beings will in turn influence the field in a sort of positive feedback loop. This in turn further accelerates the complexity of the field. Eventually, when the field reaches a "critical mass", there will be a sort of apotheosis. It's not clear what this means in practical terms, but this quest for apotheosis seems to be the EBOs main motivation.

The author of the document added his reflections and interpretations as an appendix. He specified that, for them, the soul field is not a belief but an obvious truth. He also argues that the soul loses its individuality after death, but that memory and experience persist as part of the field. This fact would influence the philosophy and culture of EBOs, resulting in a society that doesn't fear death but which places no importance or reverence on individuality. This "belief" compels them to seed life, shape it, nurture it, monitor it and influence it for the ultimate purpose of creating this apotheosis. Paradoxically, they have little or no respect for an individual's well-being.

If I remember correctly, this is consistent with the C's descriptions. That the Greys do not consume solid food in the way that humans do.
Yes, this was early on in 1994.

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) The comment was made at one point that certain alien beings abduct humans and subject them to cruel and torturous deaths in order to create "maximum energy transfer." In this respect, what is this maximum energy transfer that occurs during a long, slow, torturous dying process?

A: Extreme fear and anxiety builds up fear/anxiety energy which is of a negative nature which fuels the beings that you speak of in that they draw from that and produce a sort of a fueling energy which keeps them going as one of their forms of nourishment based on their metabolic structure.

Q: (L) What is their metabolic structure?

A: That is very complex and very difficult to describe because it is on the fourth level of density which you do not understand. But, part of their reason for existence on the fourth level is their ability to nourish themselves both through ethereal methods and through physical methods. Therefore, this energy transfer would represent the ethereal method of nourishment and other means are achieved physically.

Q: (L) What other means?

A: Well, the drinking of blood and blood by-products would be an example of that.

Q: (L) Do they do that?

A: Yes, but the manner of intake is different than what you may be thinking. It is done through pores.

Q: (L) In what manner?

A: Bathing and then absorbing the necessary products and then disposing of the remaining product.

Fascinating, thanks for sharing!

A couple of points stood out for me:

Skin: The grey skin that is often described in folklore is in fact a biosynthetic film which, likely, serves to protect the EBO from a hostile environment. It doesn't provide effective protection against temperature changes, but it does offer adequate protection against the passage of liquids.
Aha! Maybe a clue how to protect yourself...jump into the sauna! :lol:

Given the absence of teeth, the narrowness and rigidity of the esophagus, the absence of a true stomach and the absence of defecation, it is strongly believed that EBOs can only consume food in liquid form. It is assumed that, given the high metabolic needs of their brains, this food would have a high carbohydrate concentration. In order to meet other metabolic needs, there must also be a high protein content in the food consumed. These two statements are supported by the type of enzyme secreted by the digestive organ. It is therefore speculated that the food consumed is a sort of broth rich in sugar and protein, which probably also has a high copper content. Given the strict limitations on the type of food that they can consume, it's unlikely that this type of creature could survive in our biosphere without technological support.
I remember John Keel saying in one of his books that the aliens preferred snatching people who eat a lot of carbs.
The copper thing is interesting and puzzling.

Knowing that these guys are plants, an organic silicone based lifeform, I go and look at my wife’s plant food she gives the indoor plants. Guess what I found, Copper was one of the major metal elements in it. I got a little of it on my finger, it was sweet.

So if that grey Orion shows up at your door, don’t be hasty, just mix up a little miracle grow and add in some extra sweetener, you got cocktail hour for the homies (Just Kidding). You know, this is their neighborhood, this arm of the galaxy is even named after them.

What was that line from the ape movie? Yes it was, ‘Damn dirty humans’, I expect that the Orion’s say the same thing about us. (Those humans, they smell funny!)

Also I found other plants that grow here that excrete the same smell. (Orion’s in disguise or spy’s?)

Valerian

Valerian is a meadow herb that is frequently utilized in alternative medicine. Because of its eye-catching look, it may also be used as a garden landscaping plant.

While the blooms have a pleasant scent, the remainder of the plant (stem, green leaves, and roots) has an unpleasant odor to our noses and may smell like cat urine.

Despite its distinct aroma, this plant that smells like cat pee is well-known for its soothing effects, which can help with insomnia and anxiety.

Viburnum Tinus

Viburnum tinus, commonly known as Laurustinus viburnum, is a tree that smells like cat pee that may reach heights of 6 to 12 feet and widths of 6 to 10 feet.

Viburnum is a straightforward plant to cultivate in alkaline and acidic soils in a sunny setting. Yet, viburnum exudes a pungent stench on rainy days that some associate with kitten pee.

This evergreen shrub tolerates a broad range of growing conditions and adds a gorgeous eternal color to the landscape, despite its ammonia-like stink.

Blackcurrants

Blackcurrant is a type of berry that is native to Europe and Asia.

It is a shrub that can grow up to 6 feet tall and produces small blackcurrants packed with nutrients and antioxidants.

While they have a sweet and tangy flavor, they also contain compounds called thiols, which can give off a bad odor resembling a cat urine smell.

However, they are a healthy fruit for many culinary delights and herbal remedies.

Boxwood

Boxwood is a landscaping plant commonly due to its evergreen foliage and tolerance to pruning. It is native to Asia and Europe and can grow up to 20 feet tall.

The tree’s smell can be reminiscent of kitten urine, particularly when the leaves are crushed or the plant is stressed.

Although it has an unusual odor, boxwood is popular for its versatility in landscaping, as it can be shaped into hedges, topiaries, and other decorative forms.

If you happen to have a Florida dogwood in your backyard, congrat! Get ready to enjoy the unbeatable charm of the white-flowering tree in springtime.

It’s also deployed in traditional medicine for its anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties.

Lantana

Lantana produces small, round berries that are toxic to dogs and humans, but its blooms are known for their vibrant colors and sweet, fruity fragrance. Some people describe them as flowers that smell like pee.

Notwithstanding its distinct stench, Lantana is a common garden and aesthetic plant due to its gorgeous leaves, hardiness, and capacity to attract butterflies and other pollinators.

Lilies

Lilies are blooming plants lauded for their spectacular flowers. They are endemic to the Northern Hemisphere’s temperate zones and may grow up to 6 feet tall.

Lilies sprout blossoms of varied colors and forms, with certain varieties emitting an aroma that some liken it to cat urine.

Yet, this flowery plant is still attractive for backyards and landscapes because of their beauty and meaning.

Elderberry

Elderberry is a deciduous shrub native to Europe, North Africa, and Western Asia that is now widely grown worldwide.

It may reach a height of 10 feet and bears clusters of tiny, dark purple berries often used in jams, syrups, and other gourmet specialties.

Elderberry also has a peculiar aroma that some people compare to cat urine.

Besides its peculiar odor, elderberry is widely appreciated for its medicinal properties.

The berries are high in vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and flavonoids, all of which have been found to promote immunity and decrease inflammation.

Candytuft

Candytuft is a Mediterranean-native perennial plant with a modest growth rate.

Its lovely white, pink, or lavender blooms that grow in the spring and summer make it a popular option for garden borders, rock gardens, and containers.

However, some individuals may detect an ammonia-like odor.

Although its aroma is quite uncomfortable, Candytuft is a simple plant to cultivate and care for, requiring full light and well-drained soil. It’s also beneficial to pollinators like bees and butterflies.

As for the write-up, I thought it was pretty accurate to what I saw with them. I felt like I was right beside the commenter as they walked around the body, probing, looking through microscopes and running test on samples. The analysis part of the write-up, I would say has a high percentage of accuracy, what I saw matched their analysis. Haiku …

A couple other sources saying similar things. First, Tristan posted John Lear's 1988 appearance on Knapp where he mentions consuming nutrition via skin:

Transcript:
In the autopsies, of which I have two, we found out that their digestive system is atrophied. They don't, they can't eat through their mouth anymore. You know how to eat? Well they these cattle mutilations, they take the hormones and the enzymes from those cattle and they spread it on their skin and their skin absorbs the nutrients and then excretes the waste back through their skin. And if you read Whitley Strieber's book or listen to him talk he talks about when he's seen him doing this to their skin and they're they're scraping the waste off
Also, an email chain from Eric Davis and Kit Green of NIDs (leaked a few years ago from Edgar Mitchell's files) has some details regarding the infamous alien autopsy video. Green claimed to have seen the autopsy report:

If that turns out to be true, it is a very important piece of information. With the right tools, you can use an ammonia detector. If for some reason the concentration of ammonia in the air in your room increases, expect unwanted visitors.
This is just odd: I came home today at noon after being away for a few nights and the hallway/stairs in my apartment building smelled strongly of ammonia and something else, possibly sulfur. Do these creatures come out during the day or only at night?

I think the Author sounds legitimate.

His analysis and conclusions seem to be consistent to what the C's tell us about the greys anatomy.

That is quite fascinating.

I can't comment much on the religion/belief section of the EBOs, but reading through the science and technical explanations... my impression is that whoever wrote/formulated this has a comprehensive understanding of anatomy, physiology and molecular biology.

Whilst it is theoretically possible that one *could* just cherry pick information from some text books, it has the flavour of an academic who knows their stuff and goes into great detail. So whether the information is true or false, it was almost certainly made by a professional.

There are some key points which make it believable for me:

Many of the reports of direct interaction with Greys involve strong ammonia and sulfur-like odors. No urea cycle would help to explain why ammonia needs to be excreted via the pores. Increases in amino acid catabolism, as described here, could also help to explain the sulfur component of the odor.

This is consistent with the C's description of the Greys as artificially engineered beings.

Close-up reports of interactions with the Greys often include descriptions of "greasy skin"

After reading that information it instantly made me think back on some of the C's transcripts about the matter. In my opinion it appears to help validate such claims

Back
Top Bottom