Thoughts/comments on reddit post

Taking too much zinc can cause a copper deficiency, and thus nerve/brain damage. Interesting phenomenon in itself. Copper the trace yin/yang mineral.
I used to believe that about copper deficiency, but I'm not sure. All I know is that people who are on a carnivore maybe even keto, if they consume around a 1kg/2.2lbs of meat get around 50 mg of zinc which would be the highest recommended dosage to take with supplements. But I'm not the expert.

it reminded me that Cs mentioned hematite was being manipulated/concentrated in the body of vaxxed ppl, maybe part of the mind control tech? 🧐
(Joe) What is actually happening in the arms of these people who become magnetic after an mRNA vaccine?

A: Hematies.

Q: (Pierre) The cells containing iron.

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it causes something in the body's own iron to collect?

Q: (Joe) Is something sequestering the iron?

(Pierre) Because iron sticks to the vaccines, and if you have iron in your body it won't stick to iron. How is this hematie magnetized?

A: Magnetite.

Q: (Pierre) Magnetite is a rock that's naturally magnetic, but...

(Joe) Does that mean it's in the vaccine?

(L) Is it in the vaccine, or is it something that accumulates from within the body itself?

A: Body.

Q: (L) Is there something psychic about it?

Q: (L) So it's not purely a physiological reaction?

A: No. Nano particles act as antennae for strange waves which then send signals to the body inducing modification on the next level of physicality.

Back
Top Bottom