Three Months Left of 2012 - Register Your Predictions HERE!

Mr. Scott said:
Well, there is one date I'm absolutely sure of: The 5th of November. I think I can predict with near 100% accuracy that I will watch V for Vendetta on that day.

Other than that, I'm guessing that what ends up happening will not be like anything we expect/anticipate. Things always seem to veer off in a different direction than what we prepare for... It's almost like being aware of a potential future and preparing for it can actually head it off, or mitigate it in some way.

So, I'm more curious about the things we DON'T think of, instead of the things we do think about.

Still, it seems pretty clear that economic problems, fireballs, and the war drums are hot topics these days...

Thus, I conclude that something will happen. :D

I do share what Mr Scott has written. What is the think that we did not think of and that could possibly happened.

Moreover I don't think something will happen before the end of 2012 since a lot of people are looking for that. I would rather go for the beginning of 2013, somewhere in February or March.

And concerning the fact that nothing will happen on 21th of december 2012, the new agers will probably say that the ETs have saved us another time and it has been postponed for a couple of years.

Mariama said:
But I have a question for you, Laura and the other teachers here. Do you worry and if so what do you do about it? And what is on your mind?
How do you prepare mentally, apart from the obvious?
Also, some of you have children: is/was it hard to accept that they have their own paths? At some point we may have to let them go.
I am grateful that I decided to break the cycle of abuse more than a decade ago, because my kids might turn out fine when facing challenges, because they did not have to stifle their creativity nor their courage.

I might be new here but I feel I can contribute to this. Being very left brain oriented, when I first took the red pill and started discovering the lies of deep politics/economy/secret history, my analytical mind used to just get a life of its own and start endless cycles of worry.

A very simple lesson that is useful to remember here is that worry can never be useful (except as a potential sign that an issue has not been properly considered yet). That is, if the problem has no remedy, then there is no usefulness to worry, and if the problem has a solution, then the proper thing to do is to look for it and work on it.

In this case, having a definite penchant for the Way of the Yogi, I couldn't agree more with Laura/the C's that knowledge protects. Just remember that knowledge without action is empty, and that the real wisdom lies in applying it.

As for preparing mentally there is nothing better than simply accepting the reality of the situation, facing it and going deep into it; i.e. research and analyze what happens in time of war and chaos, face the fact that it might happen to you, and get started with at least the basic preparations to deal with such a situation. Kind of like the Samurais that nearly constantly meditated on death so that it became part of their life until where imminence of death had no effect at all on their willpower or decisions.

For the rest I'm only 25 so I'll let older, wiser posters give their take on it :)

Laura said:
It's not perfection that is important, it is the STRIVING, the continued movement, the refusal to stagnate, the constant efforts to give and help in whatever way is available to you that counts.

This reminded me of something from movie Matrix: Revolutions. When Neo fights Smith near the end of the movie..
Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson, Why? Why do you persist?

Neo: Because I choose to.

Symbolism, perhaps?

Mariama said:
But I have a question for you, Laura and the other teachers here. Do you worry and if so what do you do about it? And what is on your mind?
How do you prepare mentally, apart from the obvious?
Also, some of you have children: is/was it hard to accept that they have their own paths? At some point we may have to let them go.
I am grateful that I decided to break the cycle of abuse more than a decade ago, because my kids might turn out fine when facing challenges, because they did not have to stifle their creativity nor their courage.

Well, United Gnosis gave a pretty good response above that well represents my personal attitude. Many people really don't seem to understand the necessity of facing into reality as it is on a daily basis, really grokking the "Terror of the Situation". It is immunizing in the same way that meditating upon one's death can be.

As United Gnosis wrote: "if the problem has no remedy, then there is no usefulness to worry, and if the problem has a solution, then the proper thing to do is to look for it and work on it." That's what paying close and careful attention to reality helps you to do. That's what deep psychological knowledge of yourself and others helps you to do. That is what knowing about diet and canning and politics and on and on, helps you to do.

There is a further reason to be fully aware of social and political and economic issues: they can be markers, signs, that help us to know when, where, how and why to apply certain knowledge we have acquired - such as diet and canning!! Psychological knowledge can help us to know what persons to be involved with and what persons to avoid being tied to because they drain energy which drains our brain and understanding and deprives us of the ability to see and do.

In a very real sense, we are living in the best of times where we have an excellent Petty Tyrant: the world system, on which we can practice stalking, the skills of the warrior.

Since it is now Sept 20th and, according to the New Age crowd, the world is going to end, ascend, transform, whatever, on Dec 21 - more or less - which is almost exactly three months from now, I'm interested in what forum members think may actually happen IF anything at all.

I think it could be an interesting day just due to the fact that this specific date has been given attention for awhile now by a wide range of people. It seems like the only groups in power that would like to engage "activites" on a specific date would be either the 3D PTB or 4D STS. Given any action on that day they could very likely work in tandem.

It makes me wonder if this could be the ideal day for a strategic UFO flap(to confirm peoples hopes/fears) or a big day for Greenbaum activation. The 4D STS could view the day as important for "setting the stage" to prepare for their attempted takeover before and after the wave. They are probably getting impatient and "trigger happy" with it getting ever closer to the big show. If nothing big occurs, I could at least see a few unexplained events happening that would be quickly covered up; whether they be astronomic, weather related, or strange Earth activity.

Interesting topic and lots of very revealing replies ! Therefore thanks to all participants.

I would be hard pressed to come up with any predictions whatsoever because I don't have any expectations one way or the other. We'll wait and see what comes next and act accordingly whatever whenever shows up -- as I do now and have been doing all along.

I'm fully occupied with the struggle of staying alive and to keep going one step at a time, so there wouldn't be any room for undue worrying or whatever. Every day for me is a gift of sorts that I try to make use of to the best of my knowledge and other abilities.
Once I'm done with what I have to do (housekeeping chores and the like), I spend the rest of my time with listening to music, study and read, writing a bit, going for walks and enjoying life in every way I can with what I've got.

I feel balanced and at ease and have been that way for a very long time and I don't really expect this to change very much regardless of what may or may not happen. There have been ample warnings for all sorts of mayhem which have made me reassured I can handle pretty much everything that would come my way as far as is humanly doable with who I am and what I've got. All the rest is beyond my scope although not beyond my vision.

So maybe I'm the odd one out here...

Laura said:
Since it is now Sept 20th and, according to the New Age crowd, the world is going to end, ascend, transform, whatever, on Dec 21 - more or less - which is almost exactly three months from now, I'm interested in what forum members think may actually happen IF anything at all.

Are you worried? Getting nervous? What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

There are more questions that could be asked to explore this topic, so fire away!

All this year I had been very worry but because I have work on myself being and my kids there were a lot in my life that I needed to resolved, my programs my depredator mind and many things that I wanted to work on, the main concern about this time are my kids since I have many dreams where they are affected by meteorites and other members of my family. But I understand that if it is part of our cycle too, I can’t do anything rush or hide anything.

As many other have said maybe a meteor or a breakdown of the economy, Ice age, the increase of the food and many other factors that determine that our lives are in constant risk this plus the crazy governments around the world, so as a many others I’m working on canning ,save some food, water, figure it out how to improve our lives in difficult times and trying to stay present as many times I can, doing what I like and questioning me many things to give a good change in my life and my kids too .

Laura said:
Elisa said:
As far as I am concerned, I am taking things as they come trying not to be worry in advance, despite the bleak future we are faced against.My daily
life is full of activities as always. At the moment I am copying the best I can with a terrible pain in my leg due to herniated discks in my back.

Apart from this, my biggest concern now is to get ready for winter time, the cold temperatures really affect me.

Regarding the predictions, I do not think the word will end this december. I hope that when the wave colapse should take place, there would be the
sufficient number of awaken people to be able to hold he frecuency an prevent the negative polaritazion.

Elisa, have you read the Ketogenic Diet thread? Have you looked into the Taping Technique. Even if you can't get access to kinesio tape, you can use some slightly stretchy bandaging tape if you can get someone to apply it. It realy, REALLY helps with healing such things. Been there, done that.

This would certainly be an example of gathering knowledge and applying it.

Yes, I have read most of it, since it is hard for me to be sitting I read it in a quick way. Certanly I try to follow the Ketogenig diet, but by now I only try
not to exceed the 6BU. Regarding the Taping technique I did not really looked into it, but I will try to as soon as I can.

You are right Laura, I should apply in myself the knowledge that we have access in this forum.

Thanks for the advices.

Palinurus said:
Interesting topic and lots of very revealing replies ! Therefore thanks to all participants.

I would be hard pressed to come up with any predictions whatsoever because I don't have any expectations one way or the other. We'll wait and see what comes next and act accordingly whatever whenever shows up -- as I do now and have been doing all along.

I'm fully occupied with the struggle of staying alive and to keep going one step at a time, so there wouldn't be any room for undue worrying or whatever. Every day for me is a gift of sorts that I try to make use of to the best of my knowledge and other abilities.
Once I'm done with what I have to do (housekeeping chores and the like), I spend the rest of my time with listening to music, study and read, writing a bit, going for walks and enjoying life in every way I can with what I've got.

I feel balanced and at ease and have been that way for a very long time and I don't really expect this to change very much regardless of what may or may not happen. There have been ample warnings for all sorts of mayhem which have made me reassured I can handle pretty much everything that would come my way as far as is humanly doable with who I am and what I've got. All the rest is beyond my scope although not beyond my vision.

So maybe I'm the odd one out here...
This is how I feel about this as well, and eloquently put! :)

Elisa said:
Yes, I have read most of it, since it is hard for me to be sitting I read it in a quick way. Certanly I try to follow the Ketogenig diet, but by now I only try
not to exceed the 6BU. Regarding the Taping technique I did not really looked into it, but I will try to as soon as I can.

Most people on the Ketogenic Diet thread are at or very close to zero carbs and since you're talking in BU, it sounds like you aren't caught up with the thread.

Serendipity said:
Laura said:
It's not perfection that is important, it is the STRIVING, the continued movement, the refusal to stagnate, the constant efforts to give and help in whatever way is available to you that counts.

This reminded me of something from movie Matrix: Revolutions. When Neo fights Smith near the end of the movie..
Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson, Why? Why do you persist?

Neo: Because I choose to.

Symbolism, perhaps?

Thanks Serendipity, that one has gone out on Facebook :)

anart said:
This is SUCH an important post - it should be the introduction chapter in a "Handbook of Being Human: Surviving the Experiment". You've summed up the entire point so concisely. If everyone could just deeply grasp and apply the above, entire worlds would shift.

I totally agree and thank you Laura, you've hit the nail on the head again! I've just done a translation here into Spanish so it can be shared. Looking for a Spanish member to check the grammar!

A lot of very interesting answers so thank you all!

Laura said:

I do not think something will happen specifically on the Dec 21, the only thing I am sure of is than economy will be worst and the world too.
I think something is gonna happen without be able to know exactly what. It might be each event specified in previous posts and the others members talked about them better than I could do it! So I stand connect on Sott as usual by trying to not anticipate, just be prepared.

Laura said:
Are you worried? Getting nervous? What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

I worry a little for my kids and grand-childs (one have to born in December), but there is nothing I can do to change their thoughts and I do not want to do it. So I try to keep in mind the "freewill" and this helps me (especially these last weeks). At this point the only thing I can do is to be prepared to help others.

Strange how this thread started just before having a conversation at home about what would we do if something happened, something enough important to make us take a decision: stay or leave.
I cannot leave, so stay is the only way for me without excluding the possibility that my last daughter leaves with his father in the house of family to the mountain if things became too painful here. I do not have car and nowhere to escape, and by the way, where escape?
I will stay here with my husband and my two cats and will do what I have to do. :cool2:

Not really nervous, I just am preparing water, soaps, candles, fat, pork meat and bone broths reserves and also some emergency medical reserves in case of, at least to be able to help others people around me if they need. All this take me time and the other part of it I learn about health, Work and also others subjects. At this time, nothing really changed in my habits from all these last months, excepted about the reserves.

Be ready, not worry. Whatever the issue. :P

Very interesting read and Thank you all, especially Laura for her last post. Truly puts it all in perspective.

This summer while at the festival there was only one speaker that attracted me to his workshops. A Taino (Puerto Rican indigenous tribe) man that studied with Guatemalan teachers who he claimed were aboriginal descendants from the Maya people. OK. He had a workshop on the Mayan 2012 prophecy. Cool, I thought wanting to check out what he had to say. (Actually had forgotten about the whole thing until reading this thread.)

It had nothing to do with an end of the world apocalyptic message. It was about the astronomical study of our place in the Universe with the Milky Way and the mythos developed around it. The Maya believed in an axis of the Universe that everything revolved around. It was called many things, one being the Sacred Tree, another The White Road. The shape of the galaxy was observed to be thicker at the center and was related to the Cosmic Mother and metaphysically related to a pregnant mother or a crocodile. They also observed a great cloud of dust which they termed The Great Dark Rift, from their view on Earth look as if the crocodile was giving birth from her mouth, at specific times on Earth. This was a direct reflection from crocodiles or alligators carrying their eggs in their mouth after she laid her eggs.

Over millennia, the Maya astronomers/priests observed that the our sun rose closer and closer together in reference to the galaxy that they composed a calender that would express the date when our sun and the Dark Rift will be aligned in such a way that they appear to be giving birth from the crocs mouth, which happened every 26,000 years. 12-21-2012 is such a day that this will appear to be taking place. 26,000 years is a symbol of gestation from one world into another. He told us that this last (5th)sun which ended in 2010 was the ageof greed. In essence he said psychopathy. The next cycle of the 6th sun represents art and networking. Enlightenment. It was only an hour and a half workshop and these were the basics. He went into what the Mayan calender was comprised of calling a year a tun and creating bundles of years called catuns (20 years) and bactuns (400 years).

It was an interesting lecture and when he ask if there were any questions, I asked..."So where does all this new age Maya prophecy stuff come from?" He chuckled and said he did not know and then smiled and said that not even his teachers, the Maya elders knew where it was coming from. Basically he said some new age person took the material and went on a tangent with it. I just smiled an inside smile because I was not asked my own beliefs on the subject, but it was a further clue that it was some form of psyops fear based thing.

Still have to do more research on this man, if interested I could provide his name, though I thought (which might be incorrect) that it did not matter because he was basically giving a historical perspective and not promoting anything.

Afraid or worried? Not sure if I can call it that, but I have moments when I watch the news or read SOTT where a bit of a stomach turn happens. Mostly feelings of sorrow for those that choose a path of suffering or shock that what is happening is actually happening. But who am I to judge that that is wrong. It is what it is and do not turn my head from such atrocities, but say a prayer for those involved that they may see the manipulation and find a path that will assist them in getting the tools they need to survive all this.

As far as what the new agers and what not will say if nothing happens on 12-21-2012, think that they will say that the higher light beings saved us once again from inhalation. As for being prepared, am doing what I can as far as prepping for whatever may transpire. I can not think of what it will be because that would be an anticipation and what if I prep for only one thing and something else happens. Gathering food and med supplies as IU can afford them and if I don't use them for whatever reason, I trust that these things will be useful for someone else that survived.

So sorry for the long post, but thought it useful to put down here what I had learned this summer in the appropriate context here.

Don Genaro said:
anart said:
This is SUCH an important post - it should be the introduction chapter in a "Handbook of Being Human: Surviving the Experiment". You've summed up the entire point so concisely. If everyone could just deeply grasp and apply the above, entire worlds would shift.

I totally agree and thank you Laura, you've hit the nail on the head again! I've just done a translation here into Spanish so it can be shared. Looking for a Spanish member to check the grammar!

Great Job Don Genaro! :thup:

Back
Top Bottom