Three Months Left of 2012 - Register Your Predictions HERE!

Until reading this thread, I had not really thought about anything happening by December 20th other than an increase in the hype about the Mayan apocalypse. Then when the date passes uneventfully all the New Agers are going to look silly and the PTB will have field day throwing everyone who has discussed the coming changes into the same crazy barrel. Of course if a few comets explode, that might make a few people take notice, but I am not holding my breath. Everyone I talk to is in complete denial – just amazing!

I agree that the saber ratting going on with Iran and also the Chinese/Japanese issue is a good cover for the PTB – they know something is coming and have just been ramping up the fever so they can easily start the wars in earnest as soon as a few comets hit. It is interesting that they have been upping the rhetoric while postponing doing something to Iran –they are just waiting for the appropriate time.

I am a bit nervous, as I am not really prepared, nor do I have a network of friends or family who have a clue. I am going to start canning and making pemmican and try to do everything I can possibly do to prepare and perhaps be of some help to others.

What I am continually asking myself right now is what I can do to be of use to the Universe. Lately, I have been focusing on getting myself physically prepared via the diet and getting my emotions under control so that I can face the coming months with some measure of equanimity so as to be of whatever use possible. Not quite reached the acceptance stage, however. What concerns me is the suffering of people who are now in complete denial – even though I realize they have all chosen this at some level, I feel sad for what is ahead. At least I know what is coming and have some internal preparedness, but knowing what a shock this is going to be for others is just depressing – and I find it is still not prudent to discuss it much because it is obvious that no one that I know is interested. :( :zzz:

I have a sense that people are going to be so crazed when things really start to unwind that many will succumb to illnesses even more readily. Particularly those whose diets are abysmal –so many people here in the US are in no shape to weather a nasty flu, much less any plagues.

But on some other level, I am tired of all the nastiness and insanity and just ready for change. :rolleyes:

Perceval said:
From a political perspective (if it can still be called that rather than "pure psychopathic perspective") I'm thinking that the Israelis are crazy enough to attack Iran and hope the US falls in line. In such a case however, I expect a liberal dose of false flag. With Syria so thoroughly infiltrated by Westerners and their lackies (not to mention Israelis) it wouldn't be so hard for them to launch a few missiles, or attack in some way, Israel, from Syria, thereby providing the causus belli. At that point, I'm hoping the Israelis are "double crossed" by the US and left to their own devices, which probably won't be pretty.

That's in the time frame of before the end of the year. As for the actual date of 21st Dec, I'm betting on a damp squib, which could come in the form of torrential rain/snow for Northern climes.

I find it interesting the timing of the China and Japan conflict brewing now. It is as if to keep China focused elsewhere while Israel attempts an attack on Iran, leaving Russia alone to defend Iran.

I think Halloween might be an interesting time to keep an eye on given the long history of this date.

Personally I forgot completely about dec 21st, but thinking about it in a larger social or global scale something that occurs to me is that once all this dec 21st hoopla has passed and the social anxiety of it recedes, I imagine that maybe the PTB would use that to produce some kind of shock when nobody expects it, whether it be an economic collapse or war with Iran, etc, but I'm sure there will be multiple possibilities for their fun and games in 2013...

Another possibility is that it would have something to do with nature, climate change or cosmic event and not something the PTB can produce on purpose - politically or economically speaking - but as a consequence of some major event they will not be able to manage but they know is going to happen and is gonna trigger a reaction they will use to take advantage from it to further their plans. Maybe they are waiting for it to do that. I'm just thinking out loud.

But as for what is left of the year I think nothing relevant is gonna happen.

Bngneoh,

Your concern for your loved ones, is understandable, but they have their own paths to walk, and so do you. We all must leave this place some time, some sooner than later. :)

In a post-apocalyptic world concern for my loved ones is my path.

Laura said:
Since it is now Sept 20th and, according to the New Age crowd, the world is going to end, ascend, transform, whatever, on Dec 21 - more or less - which is almost exactly three months from now, I'm interested in what forum members think may actually happen IF anything at all.

My prediction would be that things will just continue the way they are going now - slowly and steadily getting worse rather than some huge event happening. Conflict in the Middle East will escalate, the world economy will get worse, the weather situation will get worse, and the controls will be increased on the populations of the world.

Laura said:
Are you worried? Getting nervous? What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

I am not worried and haven't thought much about it before this thread. Currently I am focusing on improving my health and trying to keep up with reading of the diet threads and recommended reading list.

Masamune said:
My prediction would be that things will just continue the way they are going now - slowly and steadily getting worse rather than some huge event happening. Conflict in the Middle East will escalate, the world economy will get worse, the weather situation will get worse, and the controls will be increased on the populations of the world.

That's my impression as well. I keep thinking of something major happening, like in Hollywood movies to dramatize the 21st and all. But I think the increase in events and catastrophes would be more or less linear in progression, to see how many people wake up to the dire straits of our planet and do something about it, before the universe decides to pummel us further. But that whole future scenario may have already "collapsed" in terms of the macrocosmic quantum state already.... so who knows how much longer the future will be open for?

Nope. Not worried, not nervous, not concerned about stocking up on survival gear.
Just living my life day to day. Read Sott diligently every morning, go to the gym for weight resistance training three times a week, try to stay on the Paleo diet but have periodic lapses.
I had a heart attack a year ago so I monitor my blood pressure and pulse, both are optimal. On no heart medications (went off them after just one month and glad I did. Thank you Dr. Mercola and the Chateau crew). Instead take 10,000 IUs of vitamin D3 and 4gs of astaxanthin, 3600mgs of fish oil/borage/flax oil capsules daily, 1/2 tbsp of spirulina powder, tsp of cayenne pepper every other day.
Waiting to have knee replacement surgery.
I'm on a small and barely adequate pension, but would like to contribute to this work on a monthly basis.
My big concern is cleaning my machine. Lots of dirt and gunk after 66 years.
Do my own version of EE, usually combining it with my workouts. Probably should follow the instructions, so it's something I'm going to work on.
Sorry if I got off on a tangent, but just doing daily what I should do and trying to do it better, is my focus.
As far as cataclysms, war, plague, whatever, and worrying about survival, well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
I've been on the BBM for 66 years, so I figure every day that I wake up is a gift anyway.
I always keep in mind what the Cs said: All there is is lessons.
As well, the future is open.
I try to get others to see the true nature of our reality, but I've learned not to push too hard, and to engage in external consideration.
Anyway, a great topic. Always interesting to read what other forum members have to say and their take on issues like this one.

I expect things to be crazier than they are now. It's funny how some people have mentioned that they expect "nothing" to keep happening. We've been so conditioned to the current rate of events that it doesn't even seem special anymore, yet more has happened in the last few years than during the decades before it!

I think that a lot of psyops has been investing to endoctrinate the masses about the 2012 concept. People don't really even talk about it anymore; they just see it as normal that the world is falling down the drain. If I were STS/TPTB, I would definitely play on that with some more psyops/false flags to get the best return on investment.

Geopolitically, the dominos are falling. I couldn't say for the war on Iran, but if not I wouldn't be surprised at all if the war on Syria were totally engaged by mid-late November. Economically, the engineered collapse has been a slow-motion train wreck for a while, but the focus has moved back to the US from Europe lately (it's been a constant back-and-forth for years) and this time it is hitting harder, as if the plan was well in motion either to pave the way for the North American Union towards late 2013/2014 or for a more obvious version martial law in the streets by early 2013.

I couldn't speak about more occult aspects as I've only been getting into that lately. But the plague concept definitely resonates with my understanding that manufactured viral threats (i.e. genetic biowarfare) is a main concern from now on - to which the only defense is a healthy lifestyle.

In my own life everything feels as if it is headed to a climax. What Al said really applies here: "I'm having a tough time remaining non-anticipatory." I actually left Canada in late 2010 to travel, see the world from a new perspective and work on myself, and recently I felt ready to come back. I'm going back in Quebec from October to mid-November. I feel a bit restless about heading back to Babylon but I figure that I've been working a great deal on myself and what happens, happens. If everything stays quiet, I'll be coming back to work on a permaculture project in latin america; if things get ugly then I'll be back home and try to help however I can.

Basically I've been working a lot to be ready for whatever comes. I have a "naive" mid-term plan to keep working on myself and living a healthier life if nothing happens, and I have to hope that in the other case the skills I've been working on will come to good use.

Considering the significance of December 21st itself (and the energies built up around it), even if it flops I'll be sure to spend the surrounding days meditating, practicing boddhicita and radiating loving-kindness to all beings that are asking for it in order to heal, integrate themselves and/or align themselves with cosmic harmony. I used to send it to all beings but Laura's take on the matter feels right and ethical to me so I will be focusing it to those who ask and would make good use of it.

Ever since early September I've grown more and more disconnected from my day-to-day life, while the Work has taken on a life of its own. I've saved enough (for a 25-year old with no dependents) to be dropping my job starting in October, so that from now on until early 2013 my only focuses will be self-remembering, meditating, intellectual research (the Sufi Path of Knowledge, some Rumi, the Wave, Ponerology and Secret History, a few other things lined up) and other pursuits. I hope to get attuned to Reiki as well, in the hopes that it might help me become more whole and hopefully pay it forward as much as I can.

Overall, accepting the reality of the situation is the first step to be able to deal with it.

Nicolas said:
Perceval said:
From a political perspective (if it can still be called that rather than "pure psychopathic perspective") I'm thinking that the Israelis are crazy enough to attack Iran and hope the US falls in line. In such a case however, I expect a liberal dose of false flag. With Syria so thoroughly infiltrated by Westerners and their lackies (not to mention Israelis) it wouldn't be so hard for them to launch a few missiles, or attack in some way, Israel, from Syria, thereby providing the causus belli. At that point, I'm hoping the Israelis are "double crossed" by the US and left to their own devices, which probably won't be pretty.

That's in the time frame of before the end of the year. As for the actual date of 21st Dec, I'm betting on a damp squib, which could come in the form of torrential rain/snow for Northern climes.

I find it interesting the timing of the China and Japan conflict brewing now. It is as if to keep China focused elsewhere while Israel attempts an attack on Iran, leaving Russia alone to defend Iran.

I think Halloween might be an interesting time to keep an eye on given the long history of this date.

Looks like the conflict was made up, just to spread fear among Japanese to forget about the fukushima disaster.

Laura said:
Since it is now Sept 20th and, according to the New Age crowd, the world is going to end, ascend, transform, whatever, on Dec 21 - more or less - which is almost exactly three months from now, I'm interested in what forum members think may actually happen IF anything at all.

Are you worried? Getting nervous? What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

There are more questions that could be asked to explore this topic, so fire away!
So far, I’d forgotten all about it.

Thinking about what might happen, anticipating that the weather might take a turn for the worst around this time; just curious if the PTB will use the date, as they are fond of doing, to ramp up the fear factor – although that may be high enough as the date approaches from various psych-ops infiltrators, and the media, it may even be an opportunity to ramp up the police state activities/controls (for your own safety of course :)); and it is just possible that an asteroid/comet fragment may make contact with ‘civilisation’, one that is not covered up.

Worried, no, nervous, no.

What is occupying my thoughts most of the time? How can I help those that are suffering, lacking in food right now, let alone when the economy forces food prices up and makes the situation even worse. Currently exploring possible ways of doing this. With a volunteering day, for Fareshare, in a couple of weeks time collecting donations of food items outside of a sponsoring supermarket. Then looking to see how much more is possible for other organisations.

The other thing is, as Psyche said, working in the now, on myself, and preparing for a rough winter.

Personally I am calm with this whole issue. I just think that the events that began long ago will continue. Continue the conflict in Syria, Iran will be attacked, and the economic crisis will continue to worsen as people go slowly losing their rights.

Regarding climate, I think it will be a hard winter especially in the north. At the same time, major earthquakes and tsunamis, more fireballs that can cause fires (for now I think there will be an impact, it will be later, I get the feeling that we are falling firework sparks, and the firework will explode within a year or two).

On the issue of ascension / destruction, I think some sect will commit suicide, others deceive themselves into thinking they have evolved or something, and others will be a great disappointment.

I haven't thought much about December 2012 either. My mind is mostly occupied with what's going on currently on the news, both in politics and earth changes. Am I nervous or scared? Depends. Some days are better than others. If I let my mind wonder too much thinking about it all, sometimes it can get pretty depressing.

Bo said:
A comet hitting a city, making breaking news, then being covered up as it being an attack by iran. U.S/Israel will then attack Iran. While this invasion/distraction is going on, another small city will perhaps be hit by a comet, then more propaganda hitting the news that Iran is bombing other cities.

Then in 2013, when Iran is pretty much in ruins and millions of innocent people have died. A period of calmness will occur and people will go on with their lives as if nothing has happened. Until the downpour begins.

I've had many thoughts about what may or may not happen in the near future. One of the thoughts I had is very similar to your idea Bo. It's something that I hope to God doesn't happen because I can see a possibility where if such a thing does happen, US or Israel would go for the nuke option. And we could very well have another Hiroshima/Nagasaki on our hands. That event combined with cometary bombardment leaves me with a bleak picture of 2013 and I don't like to think about it too much.

I've also had other thoughts about the revolution that may possibly happen in the states at some point. Perhaps even due to the use of nukes and complete economical crash. The people may finally rise up against the government once stuff really hits the fan.

As far as revolution goes, there are other thoughts I've had. Most of them result in a complete financial collapse.

I actually think one of the reasons all of this anti-Islam film protests is doing is creating a world where free speech is being condemned. The government is painting a picture for the masses that this film, has resulted in so much death and destruction, all because of "free-speech". Their solution? Perhaps not all speech should be 'free?' Thus initiating an even greater fall into fascism.

I really do think that at some point America is going to become an open-dictatorship the way Nazi Germany was. I just don't know exactly what will be the tipping point of it all.

I also predict a very cold and long winter in North America.

Oh and maybe some UFO sightings, maybe even a mass sighting. That should shake things up even more ;)

The question has been asked in the thread: how are all the new agers going to explain the probable NON-event? Rather like the Y2K madness that didn't go anywhere.

The followers of the New Age are usually pretty childish. I think in some cases say that the date is wrong and that is later. One of the things that gives life to the pseudo spirituality is something that will happen. They will always be waiting for something.

Others deceive themselves and try to convince themselves that something has happened, but it is very subtle and will take some time to energy readjust pantomime or some such.

Others believe they have not worked enough with their souls and be saddened.

Others will see that everything is a lie and look for other things to fill them.

The New Age gurus write books and continue with their conferences, this time talking about it now is time to readjust to the new changes that are happening and be in line with the "new energy" that have come, and that this will last time (fair enough for them to continue profiting).

The point is that if nothing happens at the time, is because it has to occur later. That's their idea.

They would probably explain it away; maybe say it wasn't an end of the world apocalyptic scenario, but a change in consciousness thing or a NWO Illuminati takeover that already happenned :huh:

Back
Top Bottom