Were Maui Fires Started Deliberately? If so, why?

Another related disaster in the works? Incompetence or intentional?!!

Widespread fuel contamination reported at some Florida gas stations as Idalia looms

Florida officials are warning of a “potentially widespread fuel contamination” that may have resulted in people getting fuel from some Florida gas stations that could harm or disable their engines just as Tropical Storm Idalia may put residents on the road or in search of gas to power their generators.

The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services issued an alert Sunday afternoon stating that gas that was supplied out of Port Tampa Bay by Citgo had become contaminated because of “human error.”

People who received fuel from more than two dozen gas stations across Florida’s Gulf Coast, including several in the immediate Tampa area, could have contaminated fuel if it was purchased after 10 a.m. Saturday, according to the agency.

Citgo-supplied gas stations as far south as Fort Myers and as north as Brooksville were believed to have received the contaminated fuel, according to the agency.
[...]
You’re going to have people potentially just stuck on the side of the road, I mean, if you fill up your tank with diesel and then you start driving it, it’s not going to end well,” he said.

Gas that is contaminated with diesel fuel has “the potential of causing engine damage or affecting operability,” the department’s alert states.

Impacted stations have been asked to stop selling gas until the contaminated fuel is replaced and tanks are cleaned. Once the stations are cleared or have completed a corrective action plan fuel will once again be safe for purchase,” the alert states.

A spokesperson for Port Tampa Bay said Citgo is a “privately-held terminal,” which means the port itself has no oversight over Citgo’s facility, even though it rests within the port’s footprint. That means any details about the “human error” leading to fuel contamination would have to come directly from the company, according to spokesperson Lisa Wolf-Chason.
[...]
The state also is “coordinating with petroleum retailers, ports and all additional stakeholders to ensure that this disruption won’t be widespread and that residents can have seamless access to fuel,” the alert states.

The Florida Department of Emergency Management also has “waived size, weight, and hour restrictions to get resources into the state as quickly and efficiently as possible,” the alert states.

Hmm - “human error” just in time for another hurricane . . .
1693371749528.png

I keep coming back to this video, there is something else maybe going on here. I have a feeling that these are asteroids of meteors coming down. I am not positive but listen to the regular speed, the noise is similar to the noise that I heard here in 2017. The ones here sounded like freight trains going through the air, especially one that was close to my house. Just speculating but there are cloud strings in the area too. I’ll be curious to know what the C’s say about this too. Haiku …

It would probably be a fair question to ask the C's if there is/was any exotic tech used in these fires at all. That would create a question that would lump DEW in with other possibilities. We may be more likely to get a clue that way if anything 'weird' or covert happened at all tech-wise. These fires being helped along by undergrounders is another aspect as well as the way this is all being sent down the memory hole by mainstream media and 'conspiracied' to death by some in the alt media, lots of lessons for those who can see a bit it seems.

This fellow lives in an area that was mostly untouched, but he does point out some anomalies in his neighborhood. Around the 8 min mark, he shows burnt out cars parked in front of townhouses that were completely burnt, and there is a blue car that is almost completely untouched. Surrounded by others with melted metal and glass. (Just for a second, as he is panning around, you can see a blue toy truck, and it is not burnt either...)

I keep coming back to this video, there is something else maybe going on here. I have a feeling that these are asteroids of meteors coming down. I am not positive but listen to the regular speed, the noise is similar to the noise that I heard here in 2017. The ones here sounded like freight trains going through the air, especially one that was close to my house. Just speculating but there are cloud strings in the area too. I’ll be curious to know what the C’s say about this too. Haiku …

I feel like it the comets came to Maui Oprah’s house would have been the first one burnt down. 😅 On a more serious note, it’s hard to make out anything conclusive from that video personally.

To ask what is really real is a valid question in all this. But it seems pretty clear that something happened. that it could be nefarious would be nothing new. Sure, accidents happen. There is that too. But the response is unnatural and points to some lying going on.

Another random data point: is it just me or do a lot of the vids posted look like green screen jobs?

remote view ....

How Badass Is Daz Smith? His RV Session Predicted the Maui Fires in February 2022..

29 min ..
aug 31 2023
Crypto Viewing
Daz Maui Fire exactly... My in February Smith predicted the of 2022. We were looking ahead at Hawaii events in the near future. This is amazing.

To ask what is really real is a valid question in all this. But it seems pretty clear that something happened. that it could be nefarious would be nothing new. Sure, accidents happen. There is that too. But the response is unnatural and points to some lying going on.

Another random data point: is it just me or do a lot of the vids posted look like green screen jobs?
Most of the wildfires that we have experienced certainly had major flaws in the response. (if not all)

The smoking gun in these fires, if there is one, lies in the somewhat abnormal wind velocity. Same as the Camp Fire which completely destroyed Paradise. (I think you have a point Jeep). Very abnormal but what isn't these days?

One could drop a live cigarette butt, or a power line and with those winds, things will burn quickly and ferociously. Metal melts. Lives will be lost.

Wind is a crucial element, imo.

Back
Top Bottom