Were Maui Fires Started Deliberately? If so, why?

A theory about Lahaina

I searched 'bottled water in Hawaii', as I was curious about its prevalence in Lahaina, because if there are water shortages, naturally bottled water would be popular.
So, it seems from my brief search, it is popular. I'm just guessing very popular since it's so hot there.
So, you got wind, fire and water. What if the water contributed to the fires lethality by introducing steam into the firestorm? Rather than being scorched by dry heat, it was thick, scalding and incapacitating? And in this inferno, the three elements combined to spread faster, leave some areas untouched, and incapacitate people.

Ever drive your car in the rain, and it feels like your motor is purring right along? It really makes a difference. Some people put water injectors on their muscle cars to boost performance. The right amount of water vapor actually helps combustion.

So I'm thinking the water became steam and assisted the wind, which assisted the fire. And water is significant because the way it is stored in this situation. (Bottled)

Something we learned in school: If water is heatet very fast, so that it can not evaporate fast enough, it will split in H2 and O.
Guess what happens if you burn that? And guess again what will happen if it is hot enough, so it can not evaporate...
It goes again and again.
We have observed that in the lab, where we had to heat up an aluminuium block, so that that could heat some container with our sample in it. At some point one of my collegues exidentely driped water on the block and there emedeately it turned to oxyhydrogen, burned to water and that fell back on the block and so on for several seconds...
So maybe that could be a factor, only I think that that can happen the ammount of water must be much less then this large bottles...

Thinking of the seemingly anomalous car fires, perhaps they were either insurance jobs or an attempt to dispose of evidence of other crimes. Perhaps perps just took advantage of the circumstances.

Thinking of the seemingly anomalous car fires, perhaps they were either insurance jobs or an attempt to dispose of evidence of other crimes. Perhaps perps just took advantage of the circumstances.

then they would have had previous knowledge...

Maui Fires and Directed Energy Weapons
Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons being used against the public
Greg Reese, Sep 1
The recent fires in California, Australia, and now Hawaii are unlike anything we’ve ever seen before. They are being called forest fires and wildfires, but they are clearly something very different. These fires are burning homes into a white powdery ash footprint while often leaving the surrounding green trees and shrubs practically untouched.

In extreme cases, forest fires can reach temperatures of up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the melting point of aluminum is 1220 degrees Fahrenheit. So it is possible for an extreme forest fire to melt aluminum. But there are cars with puddles of melted aluminum that were clearly not in the wildfire area. And melted glass, which has a melting point of around 2500 degrees Fahrenheit. These are unexplained anomalies. In the California fires of 2018, cars were randomly bursting into flames on the freeway with no surrounding fires. We’ve seen these same anomalies in New York City on September 11th, 2001. Cars completely burned out with no explanation.

In Maui, these unnatural fires spared the homes of the rich while burning the native homes of the working class. With precision, these fires destroyed the most envied, high-valued area of Maui.
For decades, Directed Energy Weapons have been classified. But they have been on the public record for several years. Directed Energy Weapons, or DEWs, have the ability to burn homes with this sort of precision. But in order to be this precise, the area would have to be mapped out. In January of this year, green lasers were seen over Hawaii which could best be described as a geospatial array for mapping terrain.

We have seen that among the ashy ruins, there are blue-colored objects that have somehow survived the devastation. Blue cars. Blue umbrellas. A blue boat. Blue planters.

Videos online are going viral that show how lasers can easily burn through certain colored objects, but objects that are colored blue remain unharmed.

Directed Energy Weapons include lasers, millimeter wave, and microwave. They are all based on light frequencies. And different wavelengths of light affect colors differently. For example, in laser tattoo removal, different wavelengths are used for removing different colors. And this is because color is a quality of light, and each color has its own frequency. Interestingly enough, the frequency of the color blue is 6.66.

Most of the wildfires that we have experienced certainly had major flaws in the response. (if not all)

The smoking gun in these fires, if there is one, lies in the somewhat abnormal wind velocity. Same as the Camp Fire which completely destroyed Paradise. (I think you have a point Jeep). Very abnormal but what isn't these days?

One could drop a live cigarette butt, or a power line and with those winds, things will burn quickly and ferociously. Metal melts. Lives will be lost.

Wind is a crucial element, imo.
The high wind is one thing that could make it look like an accident, there are too many other coincidences to make it likely that it was purely an accident, however. There may be other things we don't know about. Were accelerants used? How about timed or radio-controlled explosives? Any covert weapons or tech that we don't know about? It's possible they had a few different systems or devices of some sort in place in case one failed.

The Maui fires have shocked and horrified a lot of people, at least those who were already waking up or starting to be suspicious of something, we must not accept that this is what is required to wake people up however, much suffering could be avoided if people had more knowledge. Praying for the end of needless suffering.

Good vid that warns about notable bad actor fact fabricator and questions the number of missing plus internet censorship via new EU law - link from comments to Sott article:

OFFICIAL MAUI MISSING 7X HIGHER THAN GOVERNOR CLAIMED | Efforts to discredit Maui concerns.​

I could be way off base here, but I keep wondering if it's possible that a large portion the missing children aren't dead, but victims of sex traffickers? It wouldn't be the first time preditors have used a "natural" disaster to procure children. How difficult would it be to divert a bus load of children to an allegedly safe location, especially if they were dressed as an authority figure like police or firemen. It would be an incredibly sick and evil thing to do, but these aren't normal humans.

Again, it could just be my imagination run wild, but I was struck by the large amount of missing children and wondered why.

I know its not exactly related to the recent fires, but as I'm clicking through videos that catch my interested, I'm watching this video:

At the timestamped mark (t=400s), She briefly talked about the sudden population boom then the Great Chicago fire of 1871. Regardless of the actual cause of the fire, it freed up the land to build a bunch of skyscrapers. I wonder if the same is going on with the Lahaina fires? Just a simple land grab? It seems a bit too simple... It also makes me wonder if they have set playbooks of sorts, if disaster here then resource steal here. But, I guess if you don't have any empathy no playbook needed

I could be way off base here, but I keep wondering if it's possible that a large portion the missing children aren't dead, but victims of sex traffickers? It wouldn't be the first time preditors have used a "natural" disaster to procure children. How difficult would it be to divert a bus load of children to an allegedly safe location, especially if they were dressed as an authority figure like police or firemen. It would be an incredibly sick and evil thing to do, but these aren't normal humans.

Again, it could just be my imagination run wild, but I was struck by the large amount of missing children and wondered why.
I had the same thought immediately.... we're getting some message. Don't jump to conclusions but we've seen enough information on the subject to realize it is a possibility. Are we more attuned to psychopathic behaviour that the suspicion comes up so quickly? Sound of Freedom plus psychopathy-watch here at the Forum, and is recognition a good thing? Probably. Or possibly, anyway.

This makes me wonder if they're scraping and hauling away 6" of soil to hide the napalm or the aluminum and barium dust Were Maui Fires Started Deliberately? If so, why? Or is it just to destroy a potential crime scene where the remains of all those missing children are (or are not), as done at the Trade Towers site (shipped to China) and the Oklahoma bombing site (buried and guarded by the Army)?

Last edited:
the swaruu on maui

i loocked into the swaruu site, where there is one entry on the maui fire. the link is:

their statement is quite interesting as it has to do with 15 minutes cities.

the funny thing would be that the so-called government would not hesitate to kill its (tax paying) citizens?? will the cass say anything about maui?

i repeat: co2 is beneficial, not an enemy...

Back
Top Bottom