What happened in 1972?

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
In February 1954, Eisenhower allegedly met with human-looking beings at Edwards AFB and came to an agreement or treaty of some sort with them. According to the Cs, the U.S. government was "tricked", the treaty was never in effect, and this was discovered around 19 years later in 1972 (probably late 1972 if the date of the Eisenhower meeting is correct).

In the 80s John Lear talked about a 1964 treaty (maybe he got the year wrong, was fed disinfo, or if true, maybe it was reaffirmed on the 10-year anniversary). In an infamous letter (Dec. 1987), he wrote:

MJ-12 representing the U.S. Government made a deal with the EBE's (extra-terrestrial biological entities) or "Greys" around the period of 1969- 1970-1971. The "deal" was in exchange for technology that they would provide to us we would ignore the abductions that were going on.The EBE's assured us that these abductions were merely ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations: (in fact these abductions have been for at least 3 purposes: (1) insertion of a tiny probe about 3millimeters in size into the brain for monitoring and programming purposes; (2) post hypnotic suggestion concerning an important event that will occur in the next 2 to 5 years and giving the subject someplace to go and something to perform at that time; under our best hypnotic techniques we were unable to find out when or where or what this event is, and (3) genetic crossbreeding between the EBE's and humans. In many of the abductee hypnotic regressions of women with unusual terminated pregnancies they have been shown these"cross-breeds", usually frail tiny beings with comparatively large heads, thin skin, very thin arms and legs. Since we weren't aware of these facts we went along with the agreement but insisted on a list of the abductees to be submitted periodically to the National Security Council and MJ-12.
After the initial agreement between MJ-12 and the aliens, Groom Lake, one of this nation's most secret test centers in Nevada was closed for a period of 2 years (1972-1973) and a huge underground facility was constructed for and with the help of the EBE's. The bargained-for technology was set in place but could only be operated by the EBE's themselves. Needless to say, the advanced technology could not be used against the EBE's in case of need.

During the period of 1979 through 1983 it became increasingly obvious to MJ-12 that things were not going as planned. It became known that many more people (in the thousands) were being abducted than were listed on the official abduction list being supplied to the National Security Council and MJ-12 and that the abductions included much more that the"simple monitoring of an advancing civilization". In addition, it became obvious that some, not all, but some of the nation's missing children had been used for secretions and other parts required by the aliens.

In 1979, there was an altercation of sorts at the Archuletta laboratory. Delta Force was called in to try and free a number of people trapped in the facility who had become aware of what was really going on. 66 of the soldiers were killed in the effort and our people were not freed.

By 1984, MJ-12 must have been in stark terror of the mistake they had made in dealing with the EBE's.
Lear's timeline looks like it may be shifted some ten years later. Or maybe the "deal" in the early 70s was a different kind of deal, i.e. a treasonous one involving gov/mil/intel types collaborating with aliens, around the same time that others in the elite realized they had been hoodwinked.

Anyways, if 1972 was the year, what was going on then?

1972 was the year of Watergate, the creation of the Stargate remote viewing program, the year the NSA allegedly started monitoring for UFO allegations worldwide, and the year of the final NASA Apollo mission. (The next planned missions had already been cancelled in 1970, though.)

So, did it have something to do with what was discovered during the Apollo missions? A concern about abductions? Insights gained via Stargate remote viewing? Something else?

Following that year, 1973 was the year of the Nixon-Gleason UFO/alien body meeting, the year the AF almost gave Emenegger footage of the Holloman landing for public viewing, and one of the largest UFO waves in the fall. Cattle mutilations and mystery helicopters spiked in the mid-1970s, and abductions became more frequently reported. That seems to be when a lot of the crazy and hostile behavior picked up.

Here are some relevant tweets from research Richard Geldreich on some of the above developments in the 70s.

https://twitter.com/richgel999/status/1693422901037322667

https://twitter.com/richgel999/status/1693446524661850602

Interestingly, the period from 1954 to 1972 was relatively tame in certain respects. 1947-1954 saw the U.S. Air Force and government facing a giant mystery that routinely violated secure facilities (including nuclear/atomic), engaged in what looked like surveillance activities, etc. From this paper:
Elevated UAP activity was found at all three atomic site classes and was most noticeable in the earliest facility in each class. UAP activity began during the construction phase for some sites and escalated when the site became operational. Elevated activity at study sites occurred in a “window” between 1948-1951, continued through the national spike in UAP reporting in 1952, then dramatically decreased, never to repeat the “window” levels during the remainder of the study period. The second phase of the study compared additional atomic weapons deployment sites vs: 4) additional non-atomic military sites, and 5) major American rocket/missile and aerospace test and development facilities. Moderately elevated UAP activity was associated with bases where atomic weapons were operationally deployed (Air Force and Navy). Distinctive patterns of UAP activity were noted in conjunction with the deployment of Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles (ICBM), and other individual and distinctive patterns of UAP incident reports were noted for different types of atomic weapons complex sites over the full period of this study.
Aside from the 1967 wave and high profile cases over the period, it looks like overtly hostile engagements with military quieted down for this period. And abduction accounts were rare, with only a handful of recognizable cases (e.g. Villas-Boaz, Betty and Barney Hill).

Another data point: crash retrieval stories died out in the early fifties and only regained steam in the late 70s:

There were other events besides Watergate happening or starting around that time (1972), which were changing the lifes of many. Most of them are most probably not be connected with the topics mentioned by Approaching Infinity above. (So off topic and in a smaller font). I copied a lot of the texts below from Wikipedia and sometimes did a bit of editing of these texts. But there may be things seen differently by those who witnessed the events closer and there could be important events or things missing.

USA - 1966 to 1971 (major development in computer science): The Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET) was the first wide-area packet-switched network with distributed control and one of the first computer networks to implement the TCP/IP protocol suite. Both technologies became the technical foundation of the Internet. The ARPANET project was initiated in 1966 to enable resource sharing between remote computers. The first computers were connected in 1969 and the Network Control Protocol was implemented in 1970. The network was declared operational in 1971. Further software development enabled remote login, file transfer and email. The network expanded rapidly and operational control passed to the Defense Communications Agency in 1975.

Southeast Asia - 1955 to 1975: The Vietnam War (also known by other names) was a conflict in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia from 1 November 1955 to the fall of Saigon on 30 April 1975

Northern Ireland
: The Troubles (Irish: Na Trioblóidí) were an ethno-nationalist conflict in Northern Ireland that lasted about 30 years from the late 1960s to 1998. Also known internationally as the Northern Ireland conflict, it is sometimes described as an "irregular war" or "low-level war". The conflict began in the late 1960s and is usually deemed to have ended with the Good Friday Agreement of 1998.

Germany: The Red Army Faction (active 1970–1998) first known as the Baader–Meinhof Group or Baader–Meinhof Gang (German: Baader-Meinhof-Gruppe, Baader-Meinhof-Bande), was a West German far-left Marxist-Leninist terrorist group founded in 1970. The RAF engaged in a series of bombings, assassinations, kidnappings, bank robberies, and shoot-outs with police over the course of three decades.

USA, Western Europe - 1968 - The protests of 1968 comprised a worldwide escalation of social conflicts, which were predominantly characterized by popular rebellions against state militaries and bureaucracies.

USA, Western Europe - mid 1960s to early 1970s - The counterculture of the 1960s was an anti-establishment cultural phenomenon that developed in the Western world starting in the mid-1960s, and continued until the early 1970s. The effects of the movement have been ongoing to the present day.

USA - 1971 August 15 - President Richard Nixon announces that the United States will no longer convert dollars to gold at a fixed value, effectively ending the Bretton Woods system ('Nixon shock').

1972 March 2 - The Club of Rome presents the research results leading to its report The Limits to Growth, published later in the month.

USA - 1972 March 2 - The Pioneer 10 spacecraft is launched from Cape Kennedy, to be the first man-made spacecraft to leave the solar system.

USA - 1972 June 17 - Watergate scandal: Five White House operatives are arrested for burgling the offices of the Democratic National Committee. The Watergate scandal was a political scandal in the United States involving the administration of President Richard Nixon from 1972 to 1974 that led to Nixon's resignation. The scandal stemmed from the Nixon administration's attempts to cover up its involvement in the June 17, 1972 break-in of the Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington, D.C. at the Watergate Office Building.

UK - 1972 June 23 - The United Kingdom Chancellor of the Exchequer, Anthony Barber, announces a decision for the pound sterling to move to a floating exchange rate. Although intended to be temporary, this remains permanent. Foreign exchange controls are applied to most members of the sterling area.

USA - 1972 August 4 - August 1972 solar storms: A huge solar flare (one of the largest ever recorded) knocks out cable lines in the U.S. It begins with the appearance of sunspots on August 2; an August 4 flare kicks off high levels of activity until August 10.

USA - 1972 August 10 – A brilliant, daytime meteor is seen in the western U.S. and Canada as an Apollo asteroid skips off the Earth's atmosphere.

Germany -1972 September 5 – 6: Eleven Israeli athletes at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich are murdered after eight members of the Arab terrorist group Black September invade the Olympic Village; five guerillas and one policeman are also killed in a failed hostage rescue.

USA 1972 October 1 - The first publication reporting the production of a recombinant DNA molecule, by Paul Berg and colleagues, marks the birth of modern molecular biology methodology.

USA - 1972 December 7 - 19 - Apollo 17 (Gene Cernan, Ronald Evans, Harrison Schmitt), the last crewed Moon mission to date, is launched on December 7. Apollo 17 returns to Earth on December 19, concluding the program of lunar exploration.

A list of events according to Wikipedia: 1972 - Wikipedia

If there was some change in an "agreement" between 4D STS and the PTB in 1972, then it might have played a role in all the weird humanoid sightings in 1973. A rare book I've only been able to find some incident reports from is Hynek's Center for UFO Studies publication from 1976 entitled, "1973 - The Year of the Humanoids".

1973 - THE YEAR OF THE HUMANOIDS

Here's a list Albert Rosales compiled from all over the world (many included in the above book). Over 250 of them in 1973. Many of them read as very dangerous with the entities showing aggression and a new boldness not reported in such numbers before.

Rosales - Humanoid Encounters 1973

One of the most interesting is a report from a rural Sherriff in Alabama. From the Cullman Tribune:

On an October night in 1973, the young Falkville Chief of Police, Jeff Greenhaw, was likely hoping for a quiet evening at home after a long day of work. Instead, he would receive a call that would change his life forever – an anonymous call to dispatch from a frantic caller about a UFO in a field just outside of town. 

Greenhaw, who rarely gives interviews about that night, sat down for an interview with Red Water Filmworks less than a year ago to discuss what he saw that night. He said, “I was hired in January of 1973 and this all came down October 17, 1973.” He would resign from his position in the weeks after. 

What did he see? His first thought was that he was simply dealing with “an idiot.” He explained, “After that, things were just so strange. This wasn’t real. It wasn’t really happening, but it was happening to me. Why me?”

He was looking at a figure, slightly taller than 6 feet, wearing a reflective material that Greenhaw described, saying, “My initial thoughts were maybe aluminum foil but there were no pieces around there after it was all over. I don’t know what to believe at that point.” He described the suit in his report from that evening saying, “It looked like his head and neck were kind of made together. He was real bright, something like rubbing mercury on nickel, but just as smooth as glass. Different angles give different lighting.” 

The movement of the figure was not human-like according to Greenhaw. “Whenever I think about it, when I was a child, I used to watch the movie ‘Lost in Space.’ The robot in the movie, it kind of reminded me of that to some extent.” 

Greenhaw grabbed his Polaroid 2 camera and snapped four photos of whatever was standing in front of him. Before he took the photos, he did speak to the figure. He explained, “I said something to the effect of ‘howdy stranger’ and there was no response at all. I didn’t push my luck. At that point, I reached in and turned the blue lights on the patrol car and seen how reflective the material really was. Then, when I looked back, it was moving away from me, so I decided to chase it down and, if I have to, run over it. That didn’t happen either.”

He took the photos and laid them out on the console of the patrol car. When he looked back, the figure was moving. He said, “It wasn’t moving like you or I would move. It’s like it had springs on its feet or something.” The strange being was said to have run away at speeds exceeding human capabilities. Greenhaw pursued the figure in his patrol car and although he reached 35mph in the field he was in, it wasn’t fast enough to catch the figure. 

Greenhaw would eventually lose sight of the figure after crashing his patrol car. The shiny E.T. then faded into the darkness leaving Greenhaw to wonder what had just happened to him. 

Greenhaw had the four photos he took in a safe place for several years following the encounter, but he claims that almost 10 years later to the date, someone broke into his home and stole the four pictures. He filed a police report in 1983 regarding the break-in. Also missing were his service revolver and a shotgun. 

“I took them out and looked at them frequently for the 10 years that I had them. I thought, ‘That’s really weird,’ the only three things I had with me that night, the shotgun in the car, the service revolver and the pictures; all three of them came up missing,’ he said. 

He said, “I pretty well withdrew myself from the public for years.” People made life difficult for Greenhaw after he recounted his experience from that night. “People who were supposed to be my friends, the only thing I found out is that I really couldn’t trust anyone. I withdrew, I ran and I went places to try to get away from it.” 

Greenhaw and his wife raised five children, three of whom were adopted. He added, “I turned out to be a person I never dreamed I would be because of what happened. It made me hard, but it made me strong as well. I came close to losing my sanity, but my wife and God kept me from losing my sanity. That’s the only thing that kept me going. I am still a believer in life after death and at one point, I didn’t believe there was any other life source in the universe, but that really changed.”

Greenhaw never sought financial gain from the encounter. If anything, sticking to his accounts from that strange autumn evening has made his life incredibly difficult and left him isolated and ridiculed by many. Whether you believe or don’t believe that Greenhaw’s encounter was with an extraterrestrial being, one thing is certain – he definitely witnessed something strange in that field that night.

Metal Man.jpg

USA - 1972 March 2 - The Pioneer 10 spacecraft is launched from Cape Kennedy, to be the first man-made spacecraft to leave the solar system.
In the list of Dirgni's post, the launch of the Pioneer 10 space probe stands out a bit from the rest of the entries.

On the Pioneer mission/program wiki, there's a interesting drawing next to "Outer Solar system missions" paragraph.

Outer Solar System missions​

Map showing location and trajectories of the Pioneer 10 (blue), Pioneer 11 (green), Voyager 1 (purple) and Voyager 2 (red) spacecraft, as of April 4, 2007

The Pioneer plaque attached to Pioneers 10 and 11

Similar drawing can be found on the Pioneer 10 wiki.
Pioneer 10 (originally designated Pioneer F) is a NASA space probe launched in 1972 that completed the first mission to the planet Jupiter.[6] Pioneer 10 became the first of five planetary probes and 11 artificial objects to achieve the escape velocity needed to leave the Solar System. This space exploration project was conducted by the NASA Ames Research Center in California. The space probe was manufactured by TRW Inc.

[...]

It was launched on March 3, 1972, at 01:49:00 UTC (March 2 local time), by an Atlas-Centaur expendable vehicle from Cape Canaveral, Florida. Between July 15, 1972, and February 15, 1973, it became the first spacecraft to traverse the asteroid belt. Photography of Jupiter began November 6, 1973, at a range of 25,000,000 kilometers (16,000,000 mi), and about 500 images were transmitted. The closest approach to the planet was on December 3, 1973, at a range of 132,252 kilometers (82,178 mi). During the mission, the on-board instruments were used to study the asteroid belt, the environment around Jupiter, the solar wind, cosmic rays, and eventually the far reaches of the Solar System and heliosphere.[6]

Radio communications were lost with Pioneer 10 on January 23, 2003, because of the loss of electric power for its radio transmitter, with the probe at a distance of 12 billion kilometers (80 AU) from Earth.

[...]

Official NASA map of the Pioneer 10, Pioneer 11, Voyager 1, and Voyager 2 spacecraft's trajectories through the Solar System.
NASA map showing trajectories of the Pioneer 10, Pioneer 11, Voyager 1, and Voyager 2 spacecraft.

The fifth man-made space probe which mission included getting out of the Solar system (wiki) was New Horizons launched 2006.

Planetary exploration probes​

• Pioneer 10launched in 1972, flew past Jupiter in 1973 and is heading in the direction of Aldebaran (65 light years away) in the constellation of Taurus. Contact was lost in January 2003, and it is estimated to have passed 134 astronomical units (AU; one AU is roughly the average distance between Earth and the Sun: 150 million kilometers (93 million miles)).[1]
  • Pioneer 11 – launched in 1973, flew past Jupiter in 1974 and Saturn in 1979. Contact was lost in November 1995, and it is estimated to be at 111 AU.[2] The spacecraft is heading toward the constellation of Aquila, northwest of the constellation of Sagittarius. Barring an incident, Pioneer 11 will pass near one of the stars in the constellation in about 4 million years.[3]
  • Voyager 2 – launched in August 1977, flew past Jupiter in 1979, Saturn in 1981, Uranus in 1986, and Neptune in 1989. The probe left the heliosphere for interstellar space at 119 AU on 5 November 2018.[4]Voyager 2 is still active. It is not heading toward any particular star, although in roughly 40,000 years it should pass 1.7 light-years from the star Ross 248.[5] If undisturbed for 296,000 years, it should pass by the star Sirius at a distance of 4.3 light-years.
  • Voyager 1 – launched in September 1977, flew past Jupiter in 1979 and Saturn in 1980, making a special close approach to Saturn's moon Titan. The probe passed the heliopause at 121 AU on 25 August 2012 to enter interstellar space.[6]Voyager 1 is still active. It is heading towards an encounter with star Gliese 445 (AC +79 3888), which lies 17.6 light-years from Earth, in about 40,000 years.[7]
  • New Horizons – launched in 2006, the probe flew past Jupiter in 2007 and Pluto on 14 July 2015. It flew past the Kuiper belt object 486958 Arrokoth on January 1, 2019, as part of the Kuiper Belt Extended Mission (KEM).[8]

And again similar drawing on that wiki page also.
1694908332497.png

Coincidentally (or not), all outer solar system spacecrafts after the Pioneer 10 launch (and its reaching the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter) in 1972 were sent in the opposite direction of the sky. Does it have to do something with the Pioneer 10 heading towards Aldebaran (wiki) in constellation Taurus (wiki), where Taurid meteor stream has been apparently coming from? I don't know, but if were into gambling or/and forced to choose an event as an answer to the question in the title of this thread, knowing what was said about the Taurids and their potential connection to cometary encounters in the past, the Pioneer 10 would be my bet/choice.

Few quotes from "The Origin of Comets" by M.E. Bailey, S.V.M. Clube and W.M. Napier, Laura provided in 2012 Forum thread, about the Taurids and their cometary connection (Laura's emphasis):
Here, although the precise astronomical purpose of the standing stones is still unknown, the artistic contemporaries of their architects in Britain were evidently able to produce designs which are surprisingly accurate renditions of modern descriptions of fireballs or even comets (compare, for example, Figures 2.2, 2.4 and 4.1). It thus appears that observations of astronomical phenomena, and of cometary and meteoric phenomena in particular (Clube & Napier 1982c, p.262), also played an important role in the developing cultures of ancient Britain. If this interest extended to include observations of meteor streams, or even corresponding streams of fireballs (cf. Halliday 1987, Terentjeva 1989), it is tempting to speculate that certain extremely precise megalithic alignments (e.g. Bailey et al. 1975), which surprisingly have no obvious lunar, solar or even stellar connexion, might now be interpreted as indicating the radiants of previously recognized intense meteor showers, such as the Taurids (cf. Section 2.2.3, p.18; Section 17.1.4, p.397).
Indeed, recent researches in modern cometary astronomy now independently suggest that the civilizations of antiquity may have experienced happenings in the sky which have not since been repeated on the same scale (Clube & Napier 1986a, 1989b; cf. Chapter 17). For example, many astronomers now recognize a possible connexion between Encke's comet and the body that gave rise to the huge Tunguska explosion in Siberia on the 30th of June 1908 (e.g. Kresak 1978a; cf. Sekanina 1983). This particular comet must have been a far larger and more luminous body in proto-historic times, suggesting that the first glimmerings of early civilization could well have coincided with a rather more active celestial environment than we are now used to. Moreover, Encke's comet is also associated with the broadest known meteor stream, namely the Taurids (Whipple 1940, Whipple & Hamid 1952). This independently suggests a recent very large progenitor; and although encounters like the Tunguska explosion are still commonly treated as random occurrences and correspondingly rare (the appropriately sized lunar craters indicate an average terrestrial rate of one per approximately 500-1000 years; Shoemaker 1983), the connexion with a recent large progenitor is indicative of a much higher overall frequency of impacts during the last few thousand years (Clube & Napier 1986a, 1989a,b; Clube 1987b).

And more recently from JC and Mithraism thread (my emphasis):
The reader may want to quickly review the material presented in the previous volume of Secret History: Comets and the Horns of Moses, where I have briefly discussed the Bailey, Clube and Napier examination of how the accurate astronomical knowledge of the ancients was degraded and re-interpreted by the various Greek philosophical schools that emerged following the Dark Ages. As I wrote there, the beginning of Greek civilization began after a period of global stress and disruption due to cometary bombardment that brought the Bronze Age world to an end destroying several ancient high civilizations. Keep in mind that the Taurids are called that because they appear to come from the constellation, Taurus, and at some point in the past, what came from that constellation may have been far larger and more dramatic than the meteor streams that, in our modern times, seems so benign and decorative. Three or four thousand years ago, the objects emanating from Taurus were not so small and benign. Enormous, brilliant, celestial objects would have been seen traveling along the zodiac with attendant fragments looking like a shepherd with his little fluffy sheep. Backtracking still further tells us that the giant comet came tens of thousands of years ago, and its initial appearance may have started the last ice-age which hit its peak around 20,000 years ago.

I just finished reading Morris K. Jessup's "The Case for the UFO - Varo Edition".

I noted this date in the Preface on page 6: "In July 1972, Saucerian Press made the positive decision to publish this edition."
The Preface ends with the author indicated as Gray Barker July, 1973.

Since this book is part of UFO history, it might be another data point to consider in for what could have happened in 1972.

Lear's timeline looks like it may be shifted some ten years later. Or maybe the "deal" in the early 70s was a different kind of deal, i.e. a treasonous one involving gov/mil/intel types collaborating with aliens, around the same time that others in the elite realized they had been hoodwinked.

Animal Mutilation Part 1 of 19

Animal/Cattle Mutilation In the mid-1970s, reports of scattered animal mutilations in western and mid-western states concerned many people. The FBI was asked to investigate but was unable to do so because of a lack of jurisdiction (except when such mutilations were found on Indian lands). These files consist mainly of press clippings and correspondence concerning the issues between 1974 and 1978.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 20-41-48 Animal Mutilation Part 1 of 5.png

Though Wiki stated suspected cattle mutilations started as far back as "1606 "

The earliest known documented outbreak of unexplained livestock deaths occurred in early 1606 "...about the city of London and some of the shires adjoining. Whole slaughters of sheep have been made, in some places to number 100, in others less, where nothing is taken from the sheep but their tallow and some inward parts, the whole carcasses, and fleece remaining still behind. "Of this sundry conjectures, but most agree that it tendeth towards some fireworks." The outbreak was noted in the official records of the Court of James I of England.[4] Charles Fort collected many accounts of cattle mutilations that occurred in England in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. John Keel mentioned investigating animal mutilation cases in 1966 (while with Ivan T. Sanderson) that were being reported in the Upper Ohio River Valley, around Gallipolis, Ohio.[5]

Later developments

Senator Floyd K. Haskell contacted the FBI asking for help in 1975 due to public concern regarding the issue. He claimed there had been 130 mutilations in Colorado alone, and further reports across nine states.[18] A 1979 FBI report indicated that, according to investigations by the New Mexico State Police, there had been an estimated 8,000 mutilations in Colorado, causing approximately $1,000,000 damage.[19]

Many cases of mutilation have been reported worldwide since the 1967 Snippy incident, chiefly in the Americas and Australia. In South America, an estimated 3,500 incidents had occurred since 2002, when around 400 cases were reported

Episode 013: Miller Mutilation Event
Jan 29, 2016
On Sunday December 13th, I was contacted by the Miller Ranch near Trinidad, Colorado, about a possible cattle mutilation. Two 1100 pound female Red Angus’s went missing, one was found dead with unusual wounds and the other was found alive, but with internal injuries.

Though Wiki stated suspected cattle mutilations started as far back as "1606 "
Currently reading Christopher O'Brien's Stalking the Herd, a pretty massive and comprehensive history of mutilations published in 2014. Interestingly 1972 is the one year for which there are no publicly available mutilation reports. They started in 1967 (with rumors but no solid documentation for earlier years that decade) and continued until 1971, then picked up again in 1973, peaking in 1975. There are a few reports of mutilations in prior centuries, but it's hard to tell if they're the same phenomenon. The reports are scant on details, usually limited to animals being drained of blood, or strange mass killings (e.g. herds of sheep). It's only in the 60s that we get what are now typical reports, i.e. no blood, but also surgical cuts removing genitals, anus, udders, eyes, ears, lips, tongues, patches of skin, etc.

As for abductions, I finally found what I was looking for: a systematic study of all published cases up until 1985 (prior to Strieber's Communion and Hopkins's Intruders, which were published in 1987). It's Thomas Bullard's study, available online here. I wanted to see how prevalent abduction reports were between 1966 (when the Hill case was first published) and 1973. Turns out there was a good handful. It looks like it was only in that 6-year period that ufologists discovered that something else might be going on with sightings, missing time, and "occupant" encounters. So military/intelligence could have just been monitoring ufology and using its insights in their own investigations, or had their own, unpublicized, experiences (e.g. of military personnel) and were coming to similar conclusions.

Last edited:
USA - 1972 December 7 - 19 - Apollo 17 (Gene Cernan, Ronald Evans, Harrison Schmitt), the last crewed Moon mission to date, is launched on December 7. Apollo 17 returns to Earth on December 19, concluding the program of lunar exploration.
I'm reading Ingo Swann's "Penetration", and 1972 stood out as a turn of interest in the moon both by the US, as well as Soviets a few years later. It was quite weird because the race to the Moon, and its potential military significance was supposedly a big thing for both superpowers back then. Swann describes, how in 1975 he was contacted by the Secret Service to use his remote viewing abilities to examine the Dark Side of the Moon. He saw humanoids building something, that quickly became aware that somebody (Swann) was observing them (meaning that they had some psychic powers). From what he guessed, "the Earth is under siege, and the government is desperate enough to employ psychics in order to put pieces of the puzzle together". During his remote viewing task in some unknown remote base or bunker, Swann said that he had 10 targets related to the various places on the Dark Side. He also describes his encounter with the triangle UAP that he felt that was tasked to transport water (???).
Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-6 o 12.55.26.png
Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-6 o 12.49.15.png

I watched "Computer Networks - The Heralds of Resource Sharing.1972" today.
These early years were documented in the 1972 film Computer Networks: The Heralds of Resource Sharing.

With the idea of the internet being available everywhere - it is possible that the events and the discovery of alien cells in 1972 influenced the "sudden development and focus on the development of the internet"

Overall in 1972 there was a breakthrough in the "Internet"

Internet Hosts Count​

1699381491781.png

"With so many different networking methods seeking interconnection, a method was needed to unify them. Louis Pouzin initiated the CYCLADES project in 1971, building on the work of Donald Davies. In his work, Pouzin coined the term catenet for concatenated network. An International Networking Working Group formed in 1972; active members included Vint Cerf from Stanford University, Alex McKenzie from BBN, Donald Davies and Roger Scantlebury from NPL, and Louis Pouzin and Hubert Zimmermann from IRIA.[79][80][81] Later that year, Bob Kahn, now at DARPA, recruited Vint Cerf to work with him on the problem. Bob Metcalfe at Xerox PARC outlined the idea of Ethernet. By 1973, these groups had worked out a fundamental reformulation, in which the differences between network protocols were hidden by using a common internetworking protocol. instead of the network being responsible for reliability, as in the ARPANET, the hosts became responsible.[1][3]"

I'm reading Ingo Swann's "Penetration", and 1972 stood out as a turn of interest in the moon both by the US, as well as Soviets a few years later. It was quite weird because the race to the Moon, and its potential military significance was supposedly a big thing for both superpowers back then. Swann describes, how in 1975 he was contacted by the Secret Service to use his remote viewing abilities to examine the Dark Side of the Moon. He saw humanoids building something, that quickly became aware that somebody (Swann) was observing them (meaning that they had some psychic powers). From what he guessed, "the Earth is under siege, and the government is desperate enough to employ psychics in order to put pieces of the puzzle together". During his remote viewing task in some unknown remote base or bunker, Swann said that he had 10 targets related to the various places on the Dark Side. He also describes his encounter with the triangle UAP that he felt that was tasked to transport water (???).
View attachment 84868
View attachment 84867
Wondering if water means WATER, or people / organic carbon based life, which are mostly water....

I'm currently reading Richard Dolan's "UFOs & the National Security State 1973-1991" where he recounts Ingo Swann's story. He brings up an alternative explanation for what happened: "we might presume that the remote viewers were of interest to the aliens themselves. Indeed, it has been suggested to the author that Axelrod and his blonde, blue-eyed helpers were perhaps not exactly human, either, but performing their own counter-intelligence assessment of their vulnerabilities to human remote viewers."

In the book, Dolan also describes how 1975 was an important year dominated by cattle mutilations, black helicopters, abductions and military air space violations by UFOs. He highlights that the mutilatins spiked sharply at the end of 1974 and throughout 1975.

Very interesting, but what about the mutilations of humans also since before 1960?.

If I remember correctly, the mutilation of livestock is carried out mainly so that the consumption of humans by these beings is not so "suspicious". But a treaty by technology exchange, seems to be just the trap where giving the USA the feeling of power was the only thing they needed to keep the reality hidden. Cases around the world since those dates and that were subsequently let out after those years. With so much disappearance and mutilation and encounters, it is not surprising the strict control for hiding it and just saying "they are not ready to know the truth".

Was that government "less psychopathic" and that's why it declined the treaty? because those who are governing the USA today and their partners seem to be very collinear with this type of "consumption" and to demonstrate it on the networks. Not to mention the cases of disappearances also of actresses or famous people at that time, well-known and others who were just starting their careers, as well as others who also manifested that type of consumption and also energetic.

There are a lot of ugly things, I am surprised to see on the internet still photos from more than 30 years ago on this topic, but now I see others that I did not find at that time. Interestingly, the internet no longer throws out the same amount of information on such topics as it did a few years ago.

Warning: Very graphic images about human mutilation by Aliens:
- Currently in Peru, with the “Pelacaras” (Face peelers) and other old records.

The "cattle mutilation" syndrome is an UFO related phenomenon characterized by the finding of dead mutilated farm animals in isolated areas with no physical traces of the responsible for the deaths, i.e., no foot prints, no crushed grass, no tracks, no snow prints in winter.

It has been found that the body is totally drained of blood and there are no trace of blood anywhere on the ground. Incisions of different types are found on the bodies, all so clear-cut that they would have to be done with advanced technology, that didn't exist when the mutilations started, before 1970.

Various body parts are found to be missing, normally, sensory organs (eyes and internal ears), tongue, the glands of the throat, mammary glands, sexual parts, navel, lower intestine, excised in such ways that suggest the use of laser like instruments and round sucking cups unknown to medicine.

From 1960 onward, rumors began to be heard about findings of similarly mutilated human corpses, horror stories rapidly dismissed as misinformation or sensationalist material.

This matter, generally considered to be of very bad taste, surfaced again in 1988 when the Skywatch International open list published a short text purported to be based on a secret report relating the death of an Air Force Sgt (E-6) by the name Jonathan P. Louette, abducted at the White Sands missile test range in March of 1976.

This case has intrigued me for years:

2. The Dyatlov Pass Incident 1959
1-mmE2n4cSrUIU8T_4kL4gMg.jpg

The Dyatlov Pass Incident an event in which nine Russian hikers died in the northern Ural mountains between 1st and 2nd February 1959, in uncertain circumstances. The experienced trekking group from the Ural Polytechnical Institute, led by Igor Dyatlov, had established a camp on the eastern slopes of Kholat Syakhl. During the night, something caused them to cut their way out of their tent and flee the campsite while inadequately dressed for the heavy snowfall and subzero temperatures.

2. The Dyatlov Pass Incident 1959
Mind blow details found of that incident on this session in 2016 😬
(Galatea) And 9 people died in the Dyatlov Pass incident! 9! 9! 9!

(L) Oh my god, turn it upside down and it'll be 666!

A: Hello kinder! Cassiopaea is on the line! Millmnoa speaking! Dyatlov Pass is only one of many similar occurrences on your planet. The events had more to do with transdimensional transfer and time dilation than any "secret" experiments.

Q: (L) Time dilation... Transdimensional transfer we semi-sort of understand, but time dilation? Well, I guess in a sense we semi-sort of understand that, too. Okay, why were their tents cut from the inside as though they were escaping from there?

A: The portal appeared there.

Q: (L) Okay. Was this cutting open the tent and escaping because of a portal, was that... Obviously, that had to have happened AFTER the transdimensional transfer event if... Well, maybe I shouldn't say obviously. Let me just ask: Did that happen after they were returned from some kind of transdimensional transfer?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, the ones who died from hypothermia came back more or less alive and died from hypothermia because they cut open the tents and were crazy in getting away. But what about the others who died from serious injuries, including the one who had the tongue cut out?

A: They were returned later and the portal was some distance above the Earth.

Q: (Andromeda) So they were dropped.

(L) Okay, well, I think I read something about them being dehydrated or some physiological symptoms, their clothes being sorted out in a wrong way, and some other really bizarre things like that...

A: Effects of the transfer.

Q: (L) So, when things get transferred back and forth, things can get muddled up a little bit? I mean, it's like that movie where the girl and the guy had to go through some kind of warp portal. They had some kind of chambers where they went into suspended animation while they went through this portal in their spaceship. They were fighting bad guys on the ship and they got rid of the bad guys, but only one of the transfer devices remained. So, they got in it together. Funny thing was when they came out on the other side, the girl was pregnant because they had dissolved their atoms together in the same cylinder for this transfer process. When they came out...

(Pierre) Well, that's what they say... [laughter]

(L) Well, I know it was science fiction, but it always stuck in my mind. If you went together with somebody through some kind of thing where you come apart molecularly and then get reassembled on the other side or something, things could tend to be a little confusing if somebody is not really competent to really handle the hardware.

(Pierre) It's like the Philadelphia Experiment when some of the soldiers remolecularized inside the steel walls of the ship.

(L) Is that part of the time dilation problem?

Q: (L) So if something is aimed at a certain point in spacetime but the planet moves, or something moves, or something doesn't get lined up properly, all kinds of really strange things can happen.

(Joe) Was this portal opened accidentally in this area? It wasn't specifically related to these people?

A: It was a scouting expedition by other dimensional plant based amateurs.

Q: (L) Are you saying plant-based in the sense that these were creatures that were plantiferous or something?

Q: (Data) Why bother going through this difficulty of returning the people instead of keeping them?

A: They were not wanted long term. Amateurs!

Q: (Joe) This portal was opened up specifically to have this effect on these Russian hikers?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Accidental, then.

Q: (Joe) So, it's like, "Let's try out our transdimensional portal-opener, and see what happens!"

A: The location was important.

Q: (Joe) And the hikers just happened to be there.

Q: (Pierre) What made the location important?

A: Underground mineral content and structure.

Q: (Joe) So this was a bunch of plant-like creatures who were scouting the planet for minerals for dinner or something... Mining something...

A: Close.

Mind blow details found of that incident on this session in 2016 😬

:jawdrop: Oh, my God!... what bad luck. Too far-fetched. It's one thing to walk down the street and get hit by a car, get robbed that day or something as less likely as a dog peeing on you!... but to have a portal open right where you are while you sleep? It's the craziest thing among the crazy things I've read and I haven't started reading the book of high strangeness 😱.

I don't know which surprises me more, if the event itself or the so "everyday" way the situation itself is described. Well, fish will also feel something similar when they are taken out of the sea from one moment to another to be food.

Thanks for share 😵‍💫

Back
Top Bottom