What's for breakfast?

Thanks Gandalf.. I had checked it quickly but was put off track with the subject title.. tomorrows breakfast, blinis it is!!

Fried eggs, bacon, blinis and a cup of black tea. Super tasty and will keep me going for hours.

Chopped up leftover chicken, chopped onion, sauteed in ghee with salt , pepper and turmeric.
A cup of earl grey tee.

7 am Pineapple with my vitamins then walked my dog, 830 am organic scramble eggs (3) with mushrooms spinach and some lettuce. ;)

Two buckwheat pancakes. Made with protein powder, apple sauce, (sans sugar), ground flax seed, baking soda, pinch of sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, and or virgin coconut oil, flaked coconut, a small amount of chocolate rice milk and the balance of liquid is water.

When it's all mixed up, it is pretty thick (like molasses's), but rises real nice, over a medium heat. Comes out like a fluffy cake. Sometimes a little bacon on the side, or six cooked egg (one yoke) whites.

Guaranteed to put the cap on the hunger pangs, and see the day through until the next meal, without felling the need to scrounge junk carbs. Oh yeah, coffee is the morning beverage to accompany the meal. The aromas of bacon, eggs, and fresh brewed, (potatoes in the old days) as well as taste are at times irresistible, (it also helps promote a morning constitution).

EGVG said:
7 am Pineapple with my vitamins then walked my dog, 830 am organic scramble eggs (3) with mushrooms spinach and some lettuce. ;)

Where's the beef (meat)?? :)

c.a.
Two buckwheat pancakes. Made with protein powder, apple sauce, (sans sugar), ground flax seed, baking soda, pinch of sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, and or virgin coconut oil, flaked coconut, a small amount of chocolate rice milk and the balance of liquid is water.

When it's all mixed up, it is pretty thick (like molasses's), but rises real nice, over a medium heat. Comes out like a fluffy cake. Sometimes a little bacon on the side, or six cooked egg (one yoke) whites.

Guaranteed to put the cap on the hunger pangs, and see the day through until the next meal, without felling the need to scrounge junk carbs.

might consider having a lot of bacon!

c.a. said:

Guaranteed to put the cap on the hunger pangs, and see the day through until the next meal, without felling the need to scrounge junk carbs.

You'd do well to include all the yolks of those six eggs. You need the fat.

SolarMother said:
EGVG said:

You know SolarMother, i have it in the fridge ( been buying a little extra to keep on hand) but it's not a butchers cut, but packaged, with nitrates (i believe). So i am not sure about source with the preservative's.

But i have been increasing the meats, with beef, (well marbled), and pork sausage as well as, which is a big change from to past false beliefs, of what was said to be good diet guidelines. :)

Laura said:
c.a. said:

You'd do well to include all the yolks of those six eggs. You need the fat.

Understand , i had a friend say the same thing a while back, but i thought the yoke boogie man was going to get me. I now have come see and better understand the importance of the cholesterol, it's value, and the significance it will play for the future. Thank you both, for the clarity :D

My usual breakfast is 1/4 of chocolate bread with two bananas. Then 30 minutes later I dice up a sweet potato and pan fry in lard with two slices of bacon, a homemade pork sausage patty and a fried egg.

Breakfast is my favorite meal!

c.a. said:
SolarMother said:
EGVG said:

You know SolarMother, i have it in the fridge ( been buying a little extra to keep on hand) but it's not a butchers cut, but packaged, with nitrates (i believe). So i am not sure about source with the preservative's.

But i have been increasing the meats, with beef, (well marbled), and pork sausage as well as, which is a big change from to past false beliefs, of what was said to be good diet guidelines. :)

If you are in the US, 'Beelers' makes a good thick cut bacon--organic and at health food stores, about 10 slices per package for only $4. plus a few cents. Best thing I have found next to a butcher's cut.

Back
Top Bottom