What's for breakfast?

Organic bacon- 4 rashers, one large hard boiled duck egg, and some beef mincemeat (free range). Then an avocado and a peppermint tea.

I'm wondering if there's any benefit from swapping from organic free range chicken eggs to duck eggs as the former as still be derived from grain fed chickens. Is there anyone out there that also eats duck eggs or perhaps keep ducks? Is possible to have ducks without feeding them supplementary grain?

That's my pretty much my everyday breakfast:

~ 1 lbs of top tip sirloin (beef) fried briefly on preheated pan on two sides, seasoned with black pepper and salt, then cooked in oven for 17 mins (while I am in the shower). Usually accompanied by 2 avacados or raw celery. 1tbsp of coconut oil as a chaser.

Today was two bowls of cold left over beef/bacon stew (made with a ton of goose fat/ghee, some celery, one carrot, buckwheat flour to thicken, parsley and coriander).
Yum :D

Hi all !

I have a question. Is it healthy to eat 1lbs of meat for breakfast ? Is there any health dangers ? Some say that eating so much meat for breakfast daily is not good for digestive system at all. Or does it depend on metabolism ? I can not do smaller but more frequent meals because of the work schedule.

Thank you.

P.S. just to be clear, i am aware of benefits of meat diet, just questiong qty amout one can eat in one set.

My breakfast today:
Breakfast Pizza,I found this recipe, omit the cheese. It's delicious, energizing ... :bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

Breakfast Pizzas
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
Total time:25 mins

Ingredients

1 pound of ground sausage (pastured pork if possible)
6 eggs
4 slices of bacon
other optional toppings: salsa, cheese, sliced green onions, finely diced onions, mushrooms, etc.

Instructions:

Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
Divide the pound of sausage into 8 even parts and use a rolling pin or the side of a flat glass to flatten to about ¼ inch and place on baking sheet (you can do this on the baking sheet to make things easier. Put the bacon slices on the baking sheet as well and place the baking sheet in the oven.
The meat will cook for approximately 10-15 minutes in the oven, so while that is cooking, prepare any additional toppings and scramble the eggs in a pan.
When sausage and bacon (I bought in Dalmatia, in the village, a good taste) are browned and cooked through, remove from oven. Place one sausage "crust" on a plate, top with salsa (if using for sauce), scrambled eggs, chopped bacon, and any other toppings.

It looks like this:

breakfast-pizzas.jpg

I like my breakfast to be the biggest meal in the whole day. So for an almost a year i eat the same breakfast
- bone broth with a lot of curcumine. It ads a nice color and taste.
- omelette with 4 eggs, with bacon and olives and a big pieces of butter on the top . The butter is melted by the hot omelette and its much juicier and tastier then.

With breakfast like this at 8 am i dont need to eat until 5 - 6 pm.

Today's breakfast was stir fried fatty-beef with garlic - and some good ol' boiled eggs with salt :bacon:

Pour le petit déjeuner, je prends du thé vert à la menthe avec une petite cuillère de miel et je mange un Kiwi...

For breakfast, I take green mint tea with a teaspoon of honey and eat a Kiwi ...

Back
Top Bottom