What's the plan now?

Ask-Seek-Knock

Padawan Learner
I've been searching the forum trying to find information that would help me understand what the heck is going on right now in this world. You know those arcade type games where you control a mechanical arm and grab a stuffed animal and place it in the shoot. Well, that's what I feel has happened to me. The universe has plucked me out and set me down on a plane of existence outside of this "realm". All I keep hearing is just sit here, watch and learn. Which kind of goes along with the C's saying its all about the lessons, everything is a lesson.

So that lead me to search the site for reasons for the recent rise in anti-semitism and I came across the session transcripts dated September 24, 1995. (See portion of session copied below.)

As I read this last part of the session I wonder if the plan is still the same (since this was received in 1995), are the STS still trying to annihilate the Jews to continue with the original plan? Is the prior encoding still within these people? Are we at a point now that the C's can reveal the plan without it leading to our destruction (as per answer they gave below back in 1995)?

I'm posting these questions here instead of in the "Questions for the C's" section as they may have answered them and I am just having trouble finding them through the search engine.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

September 24, 1995
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?

A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!

Q: (F) Yes, Laura, I keep telling you that your curiosity is going to bring strange men to the door who are going to say: "Come with us, please!" (L) Well, I can't help it! Meanwhile, back to the Celts: obviously if the Lizard Beings thought that the Aryans/Celts were a good breeding ground for this "Nephilim Master Race," then it must be because there is something genetically inherent in them that makes them desirable in this sense. Is this correct?

A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. We suggest that you rephrase this question after careful reflection on the implications.

End of Session

Ask-Seek-Knock said:
The universe has plucked me out and set me down on a plane of existence outside of this "realm". All I keep hearing is just sit here, watch and learn. Which kind of goes along with the C's saying its all about the lessons, everything is a lesson.

Yeah, have you seen this? (from session from 28 sept 2002)
A: Life is religion.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

Objective reality for us to see is primarily 3rd Density, this is our classroom to learn from. We may have all kinds of reasons to look away from the big mess out there and dream of other dimensions, but that's not going to help if we are to awaken conscience and the emotional center. Being seated on a plane outside this realm sort of sounds like having some sort of drive to shut out the world. So if there is a wish to awaken then it's a very good idea to read SOTT.net daily, to get the necessary shocks about our collectives real state of being and seeing the bigger picture. Reading the latest sessions should help getting oriented as well.

Ask-Seek-Knock said:
So that lead me to search the site for reasons for the recent rise in anti-semitism and I came across the session transcripts dated September 24, 1995. (See portion of session copied below.)

You have heard of Israels latest genocidal ramp up in Palestine? Again Sott is where it's at, especially the Focus articles and radio show has this covered, giving some of the most in-depth analysis you'll find anywhere.

Ask-Seek-Knock said:
I'm posting these questions here instead of in the "Questions for the C's" section as they may have answered them and I am just having trouble finding them through the search engine.

There is a new series of books in the making going over the transcripts and 1995 is the next one up, so look out for that. But yes it still looks like the Israelis/ jews are set for destruction.

Thanks for the quick reply Parallel.

You have heard of Israels latest genocidal ramp up in Palestine? Again Sott is where it's at, especially the Focus articles and radio show has this covered, giving some of the most in-depth analysis you'll find anywhere.

I bookmarked the SOTT website a while back and I try to keep up daily. But the reference to the "Israel's latest genocial ramp up in Palestine" is were I get confused. If the Jews have this encoding that is supposed to be activated after elevation to 4th density which will negate Nephalim domination and absorption, thus stopping the STS take over, then why are we not wanting them to defend themselves. This encoding seems to be protecting us. Is my understanding of this encoding correct? If correct, then the need to take out the Jews, in my opinion, is still the original plan being played out today but instead of the face of STS being Nazi Germans it is radical Islam, (see quote insert below).

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

Does that makes sense?

There is a new series of books in the making going over the transcripts and 1995 is the next one up, so look out for that.[/quote]

Thanks for this bit of information.

Maybe because Israelis are not Jews at all - they are not Semites but self-proclaimed themselves so after identifying with Torah or Bible narrative of chosen ones and promised land BS. Monstrous plan how to get lot's of psychos on one place...
Supposedly some genetic research is done which tells that Palestinians are Semitic people...

Yozilla said:
Maybe because Israelis are not Jews at all - they are not Semites but self-proclaimed themselves so after identifying with Torah or Bible narrative of chosen ones and promised land BS. Monstrous plan how to get lot's of psychos on one place...
Supposedly some genetic research is done which tells that Palestinians are Semitic people...

Thanks for your reply Yozilla. But that goes against what the C's said in the transcripts. They stated the Jews that were targets by Hitler were encoded to carry out mission after conversion, see below.

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

So my question still stands. What is the plan now? Because as the C's also stated:

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal? (being creation of a master race and annihilation of the Jews)

So, among the Jews that survived (approximate #3 million), that are still encoded, that are living in Israel (193,000 pulled from April 23, 2014 article www.jpost.com), among other places throughout the world, is this encoding still as effective as it was back then. It certainly seems so. Because why else would they be targeted so vehemently today when we are supposedly close to the transition to 4th density.

Furthermore, is this encoding passed to their children and their grandchildren and on down the line?

If this is in fact the truth then it explains, in my opinion, why everyone is so against the Jews right now, at a time when the STS would be ramping up things worldwide trying to dig their nails into what they can before its too late.

If I am wrong in my interpretation then I welcome another view.

Ask-Seek-Knock said:

I can`t see why you should need any transcripts from the Cs to figure this out. It has its basis in the Zionist Israelis genocide on the Palestinians. The media twist the opposition to Zionist policy to be a rise in Anti-Semitism. There is nothing on sott.net or on this forum that is Anti-Semitic. But the Anti-Zionism is strong and good. This is natural for people that are conscious and know the history. Is comes as natural as Anti-Nazism. You probably know that Zionism is a ideology, not a genetic trait.

Anti-Semitism are if anything helping the Zionists goal of hoarding the Jews into Israel. So they have everything to gain on ramping up the 'threat' against jews.

It would be an excellent idea to call in respectable, accredited anti-Semites as liquidators of property. To the people they would vouch for the fact that we do not wish to bring about the impoverishment of the countries that we leave. At first they must not be given large fees for this; otherwise we shall spoil our instruments and make them despicable as 'stooges of the Jews.' Later their fees will increase, and in the end we shall have only Gentile officials in the countries from which we have emigrated. The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies.
- (The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1, edited by Raphael Patai, translated by Harry Zohn, page 83-84)

Ask-Seek-Knock said:

So my question still stands. What is the plan now? Because as the C's also stated:

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal? (being creation of a master race and annihilation of the Jews)

So, among the Jews that survived (approximate #3 million), that are still encoded, that are living in Israel (193,000 pulled from April 23, 2014 article www.jpost.com), among other places throughout the world, is this encoding still as effective as it was back then. It certainly seems so. Because why else would they be targeted so vehemently today when we are supposedly close to the transition to 4th density.

If there is any truth is these quotes from the transcripts you first have to figure out which genetic strain got this encoding. As most of the jews living in the world to day is from the Ashkenazim (German and Eastern European Jews) strain and is most likely descendent from the Khazars and not from the original Israelites.

http://www.sott.net/article/267424-Study-traces-Ashkenazi-roots-to-European-women-who-probably-converted-to-Judaism said:
Most Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of European women who converted to Judaism, possibly around the time of the early Roman empire, concludes a new genetic study that casts doubt on many prevailing theories about the origins of Ashkenazim.

The study, published Tuesday in the journal Nature Communications, analyzed samples of mitochondrial DNA, which is passed down only from the mother, taken from more than 3,500 people throughout the Near East, the Caucasus and Europe, including Ashkenazi Jews. The researchers found that more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to indigenous Europeans, with four maternal "founders" responsible for 40 percent. Although Jewish men may have migrated into Europe from Israel around 2,000 years ago, they brought few or no wives with them, according to the researchers, who suggest that the men married and converted European women, first along the Mediterranean and later in western and central Europe.

Thanks for the information Aquilla. But again, I trying to figure out if the original "plan" is still in play from an interdimensional perspective. If the STS Orion folks are still working from that "plan" as was communicated by the C's back in Sept 1995, in which they stated they failed, then is it still "the plan" to take out those that are encoded and create a master race for eventual takeover? I am going by what the C's say as to who is encoded and some of those people are still alive today. If the "plan" is still in play then what is the revised strategy and tactics towards the encoded, are the encoded still able to thwart the STS efforts with this encoding. Who are the STS influencing now (as they did with Hitler back then) in order to make sure they are succcessful this time around, a time at which they cannot lose, a time at which we are close to the transition. I am not suggesting that there is Anti-Semitism on the SOTT site. I am observing anti-semitism growing on a worldwide scale and that lead me to find more information on why it may be occurring from the point of view of the C's. I am trying to look at this from an outside view, not taking sides but trying to understand the bigger picture from an interdimensional perspective and there is no other place for me to go for such a perspective then here within the transcripts. It is why I am asking the question to see if anyone else is aware of a mention within the transcripts of a "new plan".

It has been 20 years since the original plan was communicated by the C's at which time they said it was not safe to reveal the "new" plan. Is it safe now to reveal the new plan?

I think the first question should be "what is the definition of being a Jew?" Try as you might, it's very difficult to find any consensus on a precise definition. There's lots of evidence that the Palestinians of today have been on the land where Israel was planted basically going back many, many centuries. Over this very long period of time, some of the Palestinians converted to different religions, Islam or Christianity, remained or converted to Judaism. So the modern Palestinians are the real descendents of "Jews" that lived on the Palestinian land.

Today's "Jews" are predominantly descended from the Khazars, as was mentioned by Aquilla. They originate from circa 800 to 1200 AD (in official historic timelines) in the area of northern Caspian Sea area. The Khazarian Kingdom converted to Judaism and when they were conquered and driven out in large numbers, the went to Eastern and Central Europe. So they never had any connection to Palestine.

In terms of your question of a plan to get rid of the "Jews," it's been partially successful by the genocide against them during WWII killing off mostly the Saphardic Jews that were descended mostly from people in the Middle East/Palestine area. And now for going on 7 decades there's been an ongoing genocide against the Palestinians and other Arabs (just in Iraq, going into the millions killed in the last decade to decade and a half). So if there is such a plan, that seems to be it. And as also mentioned by Aquilla, the modern state of Israel is a great scheme to concentrate Jews in a small area AND by their egregious crimes increase hatred and rage against "Jews".

And by the way, the C's also said that Israel has the highest concentration of psychopaths of any country currently - 42%.

Thanks SeekinTruth. I am more concerned with the definition of the "encoded". They seem to be the ones with the ability to disrupt the plan. So back then there identified (by the C's) as those among the ones that were targeted for annihilation. If there are still some that are encoded from that group then great. But are there others that are encoded not just this particular group? For the sake of everyone I hope there are others. I hope the encoded are spread out across all people, no matter the race, religion, gender etc... That is my point. I frankly do not care how they are labeled from a human perspective. I only care if they are in fact still here doing their job which is staving off the STS agenda. The STS can apparently see these encoded individuals which is how they came very close to annihilating them. Unfortunately, we will not ever be able to see the encoded as the STS do which is why I asked the question. Are the encoded still among us, are they still effective and is it still the plan to annihilate them and create a new master race?

Evil has many faces. It is not always going to be packaged as a white man, with greasy slicked back hair and a square shaped mustache leading the way for an army of blonde hair, blue eyed "roided" up german soldiers. Evil comes in many ways. And I hope for our sake so do these encoded beings. I hope the encoded are changing their strategy and tactics at the rate the STS are doing it.

SeekinTruth said:
And by the way, the C's also said that Israel has the highest concentration of psychopaths of any country currently - 42%.

If I was a part of the STS faction and I knew that their was a high concentration of encoded individuals (because I can see them) leftover from a former battle that I failed in completing (which would totally peeve me off). I would darn well surround it with as many psychopaths as I could which would mask the power of those that still exist and cause everyone else to try to annihilate them yet again. Except this time it is not Hitler and his minions, it has a new face. You will know them by their fruits! Which group right now is rising up the most and causing the most chaos WORLDWIDE! That is the new face of the STS and that will lead us to who may be the "new master race" target group, if the original plan is till being played out.

Looking at this from the outside, removing all prejudice and bias (as much as I can) I believe the encoded are still present within our population and I hope they are scattered across the far reaching of our planet. But we have to remember that as long as the encoded are here we will never have peace, if the original plan is still "a go". The STS will continue to try to annihilate them at all cost because they have to. Unless we stop it. The only way we can stop it is by protecting the encoded and bringing awareness to the strategy and tactics of the plan, waking people up to the new face of evil. That is my theory.

In my opinion, going back and forth on who is who and what bloodline goes with who and what land belongs to this group or that group is a complete distraction and it seems to be working brilliantly and has been for centuries! I'm trying to peel back the layers of distraction and look at this from another perspective.

Ask-Seek-Knock said:
I am observing anti-semitism growing on a worldwide scale and that lead me to find more information on why it may be occurring from the point of view of the C's. I am trying to look at this from an outside view, not taking sides but trying to understand the bigger picture from an interdimensional perspective and there is no other place for me to go for such a perspective then here within the transcripts. It is why I am asking the question to see if anyone else is aware of a mention within the transcripts of a "new plan".

I apologize, Ask-Seek-Knock, if the questions are a bit too personal maybe, but are you Jewish yourself? Or maybe have ties with Israel? I myself both Jewish and have an Israeli citizenship, also lived in the country for more than 20 years.

You see, at this point in time, it doesn't really matter what was said 20 years ago, and if it is still relevant. The future is always fluid and each person's deeds determine how this future will manifest itself. But we are way past philosophical and esoteric discussions regarding any "encoding", or a possible mission, or any other heroic possibility. Simply because we are confronted with hard and undeniable facts, that Israel is performing a genocide and Israeli people (except for maybe 4% or less) are fully supporting it. Nothing else matters really. If so, in this case it's kind of ridiculous to say, that there is a rise in anti-semitism, as if it is something "bad". Nothing bad about people finally seeing Israel for what it is, listening to their conscience and saying "no more!"

Lots of Jews are saying "not in my name" as well, because not saying it, is agreeing with something that is totally inhuman. Not to mention, that it greatly damages one's soul. Read Joe Quinn's article to learn more: http://www.sott.net/article/282576-Telegenically-Dead-Palestinians-and-the-Subversion-of-your-Soul

I think you are off on a wild-goose chase, Ask-Seek-Kno​ck and bordering on making noise. What matters first and foremost is having awake individuals with knowledge of and in this world, seeing the faces of evil in the world right now! A lot has happened since the early sessions, also interpretation-wise. We see psychopaths in power everywhere, they could be the actual alien invasion... or some 'aliens' could still enter the stage later on, eitherway now is the time to be awake; Seeing and Doing 3D stuff that makes a difference. If we aren't awake in 3rd Density right now (no easy task), then how would we ever clearly theorize what's going on in other realms? I think further reading of the Wave and Secret History of the World series could provide you material that would make better inroads towards being concerned about what counts.

Thanks for elaborating on this SeekinTruth. It is resonates with what I also have come to knowledge of.

SeekinTruth said:

MyOmy. :cry: Add to the mix 25%+ authoritarian followers and a long story of ponerogenesis, and you soon have this:

http://www.sott.net/article/282801-Poll-91-of-Israelis-love-to-kill said:
Ninety-one percent (91%) of Israeli Jews support Israel's campaign against the people of Gaza, according to a survey published Monday - and just 4.2% believe the operation is a "mistake."

The survey also revealed that 85% of respondents would only support a cease-fire agreement if Israel eliminated every Hamas rocket and destroyed the full network of terror tunnels before agreeing to do so.

Seventy-seven percent (77%) of Israeli Jews polled "very strongly support" Operation Protective Edge's airstrikes on Gaza; 17% "support" the airstrikes; and 4.5% had "weak support" for the airstrikes. Just 1.5% of respondents opposed the airstrikes on Gaza.

Similarly, 50% "strongly support" the IDF's ground offensive in Gaza; 28% "support" the ground campaign and 14% have "weak support" for the campaign. By contrast, only 9% of respondents oppose sending ground troops into Gaza.

The rise of "Evil" has not so much to do with race as with psychology, social conditioning, culture and belief-systems. Although I guess it would be possible to breed on genetic psychopathy.

If you really are interested in what is going on above you should pay attention to below.

And you have not paid attention to below . As SeekinTruth pointed out the loosing party here the last decades are the Arabs. Not just in life lost, but also by a tainted, perverted image presented in western culture and media the last the 10-20 years.

And as a last bit of advice; you shouldn't take the transcripts as the objective reality and specially not those back in the early days of 1995.

[quote author=Ask-Seek-Knock]
In my opinion, going back and forth on who is who and what bloodline goes with who and what land belongs to this group or that group is a complete distraction and it seems to be working brilliantly and has been for centuries! I'm trying to peel back the layers of distraction and look at this from another perspective.
[/quote]

In my opinion you are displaying an obsession with the term "encoded". This is not unlike the obsession of people who believe that they are "chosen" or "special" as a racial or ethnic group and then invent or utilize various narratives to justify that belief.

At the level of human existence, people need to be evaluated for what they think and do because that is the reality we inhabit. You mentioned you bookmarked SOTT and try to keep up. Have you read the articles, especially the recent on this topic and listened to the radio show that Parallel linked earlier? If you have and are still pushing the "encoded" or special agenda, then I do not think that anything said here to you would make much difference, as is shown thus far in this thread.

Keit said:
Ask-Seek-Knock said:
I am observing anti-semitism growing on a worldwide scale and that lead me to find more information on why it may be occurring from the point of view of the C's. I am trying to look at this from an outside view, not taking sides but trying to understand the bigger picture from an interdimensional perspective and there is no other place for me to go for such a perspective then here within the transcripts. It is why I am asking the question to see if anyone else is aware of a mention within the transcripts of a "new plan".

I apologize, Ask-Seek-Knock, if the questions are a bit too personal maybe, but are you Jewish yourself? Or maybe have ties with Israel? I myself both Jewish and have an Israeli citizenship, also lived in the country for more than 20 years.

Hi Keit - No apologies necessary. I am not Jewish. I was raised Catholic. I have no ties to Israel and have never visited. I have no religious or political agenda here. I am not trying to sway anyone. I came up with a theory and thought I would throw it out there. I am trying to gather knowledge and review it with a healthy dose of skepticism, as I do with everything including the C's information.

I have read the entire Wave series and the History of the World as well as many of the other books on the recommended reading list as well as many that are not. I do read the SOTT website daily if I can, sometimes weekly, as well as many other websites.

In my opinion you are displaying an obsession with the term "encoded". This is not unlike the obsession of people who believe that they are "chosen" or "special" as a racial or ethnic group and then invent or utilize various narratives to justify that belief.

At the level of human existence, people need to be evaluated for what they think and do because that is the reality we inhabit. You mentioned you bookmarked SOTT and try to keep up. Have you read the articles, especially the recent on this topic and listened to the radio show that Parallel linked earlier? If you have and are still pushing the "encoded" or special agenda, then I do not think that anything said here to you would make much difference, as is shown thus far in this thread.

Hi obyvatel - I can appreciate your concern. I am aware that I pulled a tiny section out of a sea of information and honed in on it. But I can assure you this is by no means obsessing me or it would be evident in my other posts on the site. In reading my other posts you will see that is not my M.O. I am as average as they come and again I have no agenda just asking a question in hopes for more information. The encoded seemed to me to be important back then and I was curious if they are still as important now.

Everything that has been offered is greatly appreciated and I thank you all for taking the time to respond as we are all very busy in our daily lives. I will ingest it and continue to contemplate it with a healthy dose of skepticism. Looking forward to learning more from this site and other sites as all of this unfolds. Take care!

Mod's note: fixed quote tag

Back
Top Bottom